• Published 25th Oct 2022
  • 3,418 Views, 141 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls Magical Mayhem - Wildcard25



When Equestrian Magic becomes more Troublesome for the Rainbooms and the Turtles alone, Blade Swipe comes from Equestria to help along with a little stowaway

  • ...
4
 141
 3,418

Into the Human World/Where's Bright Eyes

Blade Swipe tumbled through a vortex of colors until he came right out of the portal and a crashed to the ground.

"Blade... ?"

Blade Swipe slowly opened his eyes; he was dizzy and his vision was blurred. He saw a bunch of figures gathered around him.

"I think he's coming around." he heard Fluttershy's voice.

"Oh! thank heavens." came Rarity's voice.

"He's a mutant?" A boy's voice asked, doubtfully.

"He's actually kind of cute." a girl's voiced spoke after.

"Blade?" A green figure that sounded like Leo said, "Blade Swipe can you hear me?"

"Leonardo?" Blade Swipe groaned. "Is that you?" He closed his eyes and waited for the dizziness to subside. When he opened his eyes again, he saw the Turtles and Rainbooms staring down at him. He got up looked at the turtles, "Boy, you guys weren't kidding when you told me you were turtles." Then he felt his head all over, noticing that something was missing, "My horn!" He cried, in a panic, "What happened to my horn!"

Sunset and Rarity patted his back to calm him down.

"It's okay," Sunset Shimmer eased, "It kinda comes with entering this world."

"Do any of you have a mirror?" Blade asked, wanting to see what he looked like.

Rarity handed him her compact mirror. "Here you are, darling," she said.

Blade Swipe opened the mirror and looked himself all over. To his surprise and relief, he had become human, like Princess Twilight, Starlight, and Sunset had. He still had black hair with a red streak and a scar across his eye. He wore a dark red t-shirt with his cutie mark logo on it. A grey jacket with small spikes on the shoulders and the sleeves rolled up to the elbows. Ash colored pants and black combat boots. And he still had on his gloves and his sword was still strapped to his back.

"Huh," he said, in curiosity, "At least it's better than what I feared." And handed the mirror back to Rarity.

"Yeah," Casey agreed, "You look pretty normal."

"No one will suspect you being a mutant." Karai said.

"Yeah you'll blend right in!" Mikey added.

Blade smiled. But suddenly, he had a strange feeling, and looked back at the portal. He wasn't the only one, April felt a sudden vibe and put a hand to her head. She could sense another presence.

"What's wrong, April?" Donnie asked.

"Guys. We're not alone." April said

"You're right," Blade confirmed, and reached into the portal, "I have a stowaway!" He pulled back and yanked out a girl by her arm. She looked about the same age and height as the CMC of this world.

She had light blue skin, orange hair tied in a single braid, and green eyes staring out through red glasses. She wore a white t-shirt with a picture of a pink notebook and a purple shirt over it, ash colored capree pants, and plain brown low heeled sandals.

Blade Swipe let go of the girl's arm as she wobbled around, trying to balance herself.

She looked up and smiled sheepishly, "Uh... hi," she said, shyly.

The Ninjas and Sunset took one look at her and instantly knew who she was. "Bright Eyes?!" They exclaimed, in surprise.

"Who?" The girls asked in unison.

"Well, this is unexpected," Fugitoid stated.

"Bright Eyes, what are you doing here?" Sunset Shimmer asked.

Bright Eyes rubbed the back of her head. "I... overheard Headmare Twilight talking about this world and I wanted to see it myself," she explained, nervously. "So Counselor Starlight turned me invisible and I followed Blade Swipe through the portal..."

"And Twilight's okay with this?" Raph asked, dryly.

"She, doesn't know," the unicorn turned human admitted.

"And by now Twilight has removed her journal so the portal's closed," Blade Swipe said, then turned go Sunset. "Can you tell her about this?"

Before Sunset could pull out her journal, Bright Eyes shouted, "Wait! Please let me stay! I promise I'll behave! PLEEEEEEASE?" She looked at everyone with pleading eyes.

Blade Swipe sighed. "Alright," he said, before he added sternly, "But you are to stay with at least one of us and out of trouble!"

"I promise," Bright Eyes said, eagerly, then she finally noticed her change. "I. Have. HANDS?!"

"It takes a while but you'll get use to it," Sunset Shimmer told her. "In the meantime, just stick with us and play it cool."

"Got it!" Bright Eyes brushed her braid. Then she started walking on all fours like a pony only to be stopped by Applejack and Fluttershy.

Raph, Mikey, Casey, and Zach laughed while Blade Swipe grunted and facepalmed.

Sunset Shimmer put a hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry. Both Princess Twilight and Starlight did the same thing."

Bright Eyes rubbed the back of her head. "Guess humans don't walk like that, huh?" She said awkwardly.

"Nope," Applejack answered.

Bright Eyes looked down at her feet. "What happened to my hind hooves?" She asked.

"Feet!" Sunset broke in. "Those are feet."

"So what are these things on my feet?" Bright Eyes pointed to her sandals.

"Those are called shoes," Twilight Sparkle explained.

"We humans wear 'em to protect our feet," Applejack chimed in.

"The shoes your wearing are called sandals," Fluttershy added, and pointed at her own. "I wear some too."

"Me too!" Pinkie Pie showed her her blue wedges.

"You know how I said 'play it cool'?" Sunset Shimmer reminded her. "That means don't act like your a pony from an alternate world."

"Okay, but I don't think it'll be easy for me," Bright Eyes said. "I have no idea how this world works?"

Pinkie Pie put her arm around her. "Like Sunset said, just stick with us and you'll get used to this world in no time!"

As the Rainbooms started to walk off with Bright Eyes, Karai and Leo noticed Blade Swipe had an annoyed look on his face.

"You alright, Blade?" Karai asked.

"I came here to help you guys deal with Equestrian magic loose in your world," he said, frowning. "Now I have to do that and babysit as well."

"I think Bright Eyes can handle herself, Blade," Leo said. "She did become Princess Twilight's new Friendship Assistant after all."

"We shouldn’t dismiss Bright Eyes so quickly," Karai added. "But we’ll all make sure we keep an eye on her."

"I know Mikey looks glad to see Bright Eyes again,"Leo pointed to see Mikey showing the girl how to hi-five.

"Maybe," Blade Swipe said, watching them. "I just hope Princess Twilight won't worry too badly when she finds out."

Later, after the Turtles had introduced Blade and Bright Eyes to the Girls and Zach & Caitlyn and vice versa, Bright Eyes told them more about the School that the Turtles and Sunset didn't tell them.

"I'm Teacher of the Month?" Fluttershy asked, in surprise.

"Yep," Bright Eyes nodded. "For nine years in fact."

"Uh, did, I win Teacher of the Month?" Applejack asked, curiously.

"Or me?!" Rainbow Dash added.

"Neither, and not even once."

"Especially after your disaster of a field trip!" Keno said, then he and Casey laughed hysterically, while the two Rainbooms frowned.

"Do you mind!" Everyone looked to see Trixie storming up to them. "The Great and Powerful Trixie is trying to practice her latest and greatest magic tr-ick-ick..." she froze mid sentence. She took one look at Blade Swipe, then her eyes got huge and small hearts popped above her head.

Sunset Shimmer walked up to her. "Uh, Trixie? She waved her hand in front of her face.

"Who-Who's your friend?" Trixie asked, slowly.

"Oh, that's um... my cousin, Blade Swipe!" Sunset Shimmer quickly thought up. "He's vising from out of town." She nudged him. "Right cuz?"

"Oh, yes. We're cousins!" He said, as both he and Sunset put an arm around each other's shoulder. The he walked up to the magician and held out his hand. "It's nice to meet you ms... ?"

"Trixie!" She answered, shaking his hand, "Also know as 'The Great And Powerful Trixie'! But you can just call me Trixie," she giggled and blushed. "So would you like me to give you a tour of Canterlot High?"

"Well..."

"Great! Let's go!" Trixie beamed, dragging Blade off.

"That was weird?" Sunset Shimmer said, after they had gone. "Trixie never volunteers to give tours. Or tells people to just call her Trixie."

"I think it's all too obvious," Rarity said, then added in singsong. "I think Trixie's got a crush!"

"Looks like Blade’s gonna be pretty occupied for now," Leo stated.

"We should talk about the priority at hand," Donnie noted.

"But who’s gonna help with Bright Eyes?" Raph asked.

After a moment, the three spoke, "Not it!"

"I’ll do it!" Mikey raised his hand. "What'd I volunteer for?"

Later, he was showing Bright Eyes around the school.

"So this is what schools are like in this world?" The unicorn turned girl asked.

"Pretty much," Mikey replied.

"It's different from the School of Friendship, but in a cool way," Bright Eyes said, but then she looked downcast. "But I don't think Blade likes the idea of me being here."

"Hey, the others may disagree, but I say you coming here was a good thing!" Mikey stated.

"Really?" Bright Eyes asked.

"Yeah, girl," Mikey assured her. "And maybe you can even help us with the problem."

"What is the problem anyway?" Bright Eyes inquired.

"Oh, just swarms of Equestrian Magic runn' lose in this world, causing all kinds of hijinks because it doesn't work the same as it does in Equestria, and can turn anyone into a evil corrupt monster if they can't control it," Mikey answered, nonchalant.

The girl's eyes widened. "That sounds serious!"

"It's nothing we can't handle," Mikey reassured her. "And with you here, it's double guaranteed. You still got that weapon I gave you, right?"

Bright Eyes answered by holding out her nunchuku. "Better safe then sorry. Only, now I'll have to use my hands to wield it."

"Give it a try, girl," Mikey encouraged. "It'll be good practice.

"Well, okay, here it goes," Bright Eyes began twirling her weapon around the way she had often seen Mikey doing.

"Yeah, you're a natural, girl!"

Bright Eyes continued to swing her weapon around until she accidentally hit a girl, knocking her to the floor and causing her to drop an art canvas.

"Oh no!" Bright Eyes cried. "I'm so sorry!"

"It's fine," the girl replied, grumpily, as Bright Eyes helped her up. She had light blue skin, purple eyes, and short deep blue spikey hair, with light blue streaks, and was flopped over on one side. She wore a black top with a picture of a brush stroke, black fingerless gloves, a purple jacket with two blue stripes on each sleeve, a navy blue kilt skirt, black pants, and purple sneakers with blue heels.

"Well, nice meeting you, but I gotta get to art class!" She picked up her canvas and walked off, pushing past Mikey.

"Okay they..." he said, confused. "Let's continue on with the tour."

As they walked off, Bright Eyes slowed down to look back at the girl. The girl looked back at her with a side way glance and grinned before disappearing into the next class room. Then Bright Eyes hurried to catch up with Mikey.

"And here’s Principal Celestia's office in case you need anything," Mikey said, stopping by a door.

"So Celestia and Luna are principals in your world?" Bright Eyes asked, in curiosity. "Fascinating!"

"Yep," Mikey said, reaching to open the door. "I wonder if they’re-"

Suddenly the door opened hitting Mikey in the face as Celestia and Luna were heading out.

"Michelangelo?" Luna said, taking notice of him.

"What up, Principal dudettes?" Mikey said in a daze, as he slid off the door.

"Sorry about that," Celestia apologized. "Are you alright?"

Mikey stood up and shook off the dizziness. "No prob. I was just showing my little friend here around." He motioned to Bright Eyes.

"Oh! And who is this?" Celestia asked.

"I’m Bright Eyes," Bright Eyes said. "It’s nice to meet you, maam's"

"She's from Equestria," Mikey noted.

"Oh so you’re a friend of Princess Twilight?" Celestia asked.

"I’m a friendship student of hers, actually."

"Well any friend of Princess Twilight is all right with us," Luna said.

"And any friend of Princess Twilight is always welcomed here at Canterlot High," Celestia put it. "Anyway, we need to get to an important meeting. Nice meeting you, Bright Eyes." She waved as she and her sister left.

"You too and thanks!" Bright Eyes waved back.

Later, Mikey took her out back to the wooded area where the school garden was.

"What a nice garden!" Bright Eyes marveled.

"Yeah, Wallflower has done wonders here," Mikey said.

Bright Eyes' eyes shrunk. "Wallflower? As in Wallflower Blush?" She asked, having heard about her. "The one who used the Memory Stone to erase the good memories of Sunset Shimmer?"

"Yeah but she’s alright," Mikey assured her. "She just felt invisible but we helped her not feel that way. Oh! There she is now!"

Wallflower had just planted a flower, when she spotted the pair. "Hey Mikey! Who’s your friend?"

"Wallflower this is Bright Eyes," Mikey introduced. "Bright Eyes, Wallflower."

"Nice to meet you!" Bright Eyes greeted.

"Same here," Wallflower said, as they shook hands.

"I love your garden," Bright Eyes commented. "It reminds me of my friend, Ocellus' home. It has beautiful plants like these."

"Thanks," Wallflower smiled. "Even though I have no idea who Ocellus is?"

"She's a changeling," Bright Eyes noted.

Wallflower looked confused.

"Come on, Bright Eyes," Mikey said. "There's so much more to show ya!"

He showed Bright Eyes more of the school and the girl got a taste of the culture. She bounced a hackysack with Sandalwood. Beat Orange Haze at Chess. Played a game of Ogres and Oubliettes with Snips, Snails, and Big Mac. And watched Flash Sentry play a song with his band. By the end of the day, she and Mikey were walking through the parking lot on their way to regroup with the others.

"So, what do you think of our world so far?" Mikey asked her.

"Well, it's different like Starlight said, and just like Equestria in lots of-- ways!" Before Bright Eyes could finish, a boy on roller skates crashed into her, knocking them both down.

He had blue skin, red hair, and dark blue eyes. He wore a grey lone sleeved shirt with a flure de lis picture on it, a red flannel shirt, and light brown shorts.

"Whoa, sorry about that!" The boy said sitting up. "Guess I should have watched where I was going." He held out his hand to help her up.

"Uh, i-it's okay," Bright Eyes responded, taking his hand and being helped to her feet. "I didn't exactly see you coming either."

"Anyway, I'm Lancer," the boy said.

"I'm Bright Eyes."

There was a long awkward silence as Bright Eyes and Lancer smiled at one another, with Mikey looking back and forth between the two.

"So.....Lancer was it?" He broke in. "Nice blades you got there."

"Thanks. I was practicing for a roller derby coming up next week," Lancer said, then he noticed who Mikey was. "Hey, you’re one of those ninja turtles! I was there the day you guys beat that dragon guy!"

"Nice to meet you! I’m Michelangelo," Mikey introduced. "But you can call me Mikey."

Mikey and Lancer shook hands then the boy turned back to Bright Eyes. "You with him?" He asked.

"Yes," Bright Eyes replied. "Sensei Mikey was just showing me around the school."

"That's cool," Lancer said. "Anyway, I gotta go. My mom wants me home soon. Nice meeting you both." And he bladed away.

Bright Eyes watches Lancer go and sighed. Then she noticed Mikey was giving her a goofy smirk. "What?" She asked.

"I saw that!" Mikey pointed both fingers. "You really like that Lancer guy don’tcha?"

Bright Eyes blushed. "No I- I just- we should check in with the others!" She stammered and waked off in a direction.

"Uh, Bright Eyes?" Mikey pointed in another direction. "The others are that way."

Bright Eyes walked back, still blushing. "I knew that!" She said.


Back in Equestria, Princess Twilight was in her office with Spike when she heard loud knocks at her door. "Come in?" She called, and the Young Six burst in, followed by her friends. All of them looked very worried.

"Headmare Twilight!" Silverstream cried in a panic.

"Silverstream? Girls? Every creature, what's going on?" Princess Twilight asked. "Is everything okay?"

"It's Bright Eyes!" Sandbar stated. "She's missing!"

"What?!" Princess Twilight exclaimed.

"What do you mean Bright Eyes is missing?" Spike asked.

"We went to her room to ask if she wanted to play Buckball with us and she wasn't there!" Smolder explained.

"We got worried so we went looking for her!" Ocellus chimed in.

"We checked the library, your classroom, the courtyard, the Castle of the Two Sisters, anyplace that's boring, and she wasn't at any of them!" Gallus added.

"And she didn't show up for any of our classes, neither!" Applejack put in.

"Kind of suspicious, don't yah think?!" Rainbow Dash wondered, suspiciously.

"Not now, Rainbow! This is serious!" Rarity scolded. "Our student has gone missing!"

"You haven't seen her, have you?" Ocellus asked.

"No, I haven’t seen Bright eyes," Princess Twilight shook her head. "In fact, not since this morning."

Silverstream gasped. "What if she got attacked by the Purple Nightmares! Or Queen Chrysalis! Or Shredder and Krang! Or worse! Cozy Glow is free and has captured her!"

Yona snorted. "Yona smash bad ponies who mess with Bright Eyes!"

"Calm down, every creature!" Princess Twilight eased, "The Purple Nightmares are locked up tight in Saddlecatraz, Shredder and Krang are back in their dimension, and Cozy Glow and Chrysalis aren't coming back for a long time. So I’m sure she’s alright."

"We still need find where Bright Eyes is!" Fluttershy stated. "It’s not like her to skip class!"

"Yeah! For all we know, she’s pulling a Cozy Glow!" Rainbow Dash said, accusingly.

"Really, Rainbow Dash?" Applejack glared.

"Yeah!" Pinkie Pie added. "Mikey say Bright Eyes was 100 % true blue."

"I’m just saying," Rainbow Dash stated bluntly. "We got trapped in Tartarus and nearly lost all the magic in Equestria because we trusted a student who was secretly manipulating us!"

"Even so, we still have to find her," Princess Twilight said. "Trust her or not, she still my friendship assistant. And more importantly, our friend."

"Um, actually," Starlight Glimmer walked in. "I know where she is."

Yona gasped. "Councillor Pony know where Bright Eyes is?!

"Where, darling?!" Rarity asked.

Starlight chuckled nervously. "Well..."

From outside the school, the ponies in the courtyard and all over Ponyville heard Princess Twilight shout at the top of her voice, "YOU HELPED HER STOWAWAY WITH BLADE SWIPE?!!!"

"Why in tarnation did you do a thing like that?!" Applejack asked in shock.

"She wanted to see their world up close," Starlight Glimmer answered, sheepishly. "And I thought it would be a good experience for her..."

"We gotta get her back!" Princess Twilight panicked. "What if Blade never saw her?! What if the turtles didn’t see her?!"

"Twilight?" Starlight said.

"What if she went to another place and beyond their reach?!"

"Twilight?" Starlight repeated

"What if she's faced with someone worse than Tirek and Shredder combined or captured by the Kraang?!"

"TWILIGHT!" Starlight Glimmer screamed, getting everyone’s attention. "The invisibility spell should have worn off by the time she got there and the Turtles would have seen her along with Blade."

"Still, I need to know if she’s with them. And alright," Princess Twilight levitated the journal and wrote to Sunset.

"So Bright Eyes is in the world where our senseis live?" Sandbar asked Starlight.

"Yep," Starlight nodded. "So, I’m certain she’s alright-"

"OH NO! This is terrible!" Princess Twilight exclaimed, when she got the reply.

Starlight Glimmer took the journal and read the message aloud. "Dear Princess Twilight. Yes, Bright Eyes is here and she's safe. I was going to tell you sooner, but she begged to stay and look around and we just couldn't send her back after she came such a long way. Plus I thought it would be a great experience for her, just like it was for Starlight. And Blade made her promise to stay out of trouble. She also brought her ninja weapon and please don't panic any more then you already are but, Mikey said that he thinks it's good that Bright Eyes came. And I agree with him.

Starlight stopped reading and looked over at Princess Twilight, who was hyperventilating like crazy.

"Breath Twilight," Spike patted his alicorn friend.

"Never knew Headmare Twilight was so high-strung," Smolder whispered to her friends.

Starlight continued reading. "We need all the help we can get with so much loose magic in our world after what Cozy Glow did. But don't worry. Once the magic problems are down, we'll send her back with Blade Swipe. Which hopefully shouldn't take very long. Love Sunset Shimmer."

"She's doomed! So very doomed!" Princess Twilight moaned.

"Twilight, it's alright," Starlight assured her. "Bright Eye can handle herself."

"And Bright Eyes is smart pony," Yona added.

"And she did save a lot of the other students from the all traps Discord placed during the Spellvager Hunt," Sandbar mentioned, recalling the time Discord had put his own chaotic spin on the game.

"And it's not like all that Equestrian Magic's gonna turn someone into power crazed monster," Spike shrugged. Princess Twilight fainted and every creature glared at him. "Probably shouldn't have said that, huh?" He rubbed the back of his before flying off. "I'll get a bucket of water to wake her up."


"It’s getting late," Twilight Sparkle checked the time, after both Blade and Bright Eyes' tours. "We better get home."

"Where are Bright Eyes and Blade Swipe gonna stay?" Fluttershy wondered.

"Oh! Oh! Sweetie Belle just told me about having a sleepover with her friends!" Rarity chimed in. "Maybe I can convince her to include Bright Eyes!"

"And I had told Trixie Blade was my cousin so he could spend the night with me and Fugitoid," Sunset Shimmer said.

"Much obliged," Blade Swipe thanked her.

"Oh! We’ll have so much fun!" Fugitoid said, getting all giddy. "We could play cards, watch the late night movie, and in the morning, I’ll be making pancakes!"

Blade Swipe raises a brow.

"He makes great pancakes," Sunset whispered.

"And I don't mind having a sleepover with the CMC," Bright Eyes said. "I actually had a sleepover once with their pony selves. I'll be interested to see what their human selves are like."

"Well, for one thing, they're called the Canterlot Movie Club here," Mikey noted.

"I guess that makes sense. Humans don't really get Cutie Marks, except for the insignias on our clothes," Bright Eyes motioned to the picture on her shirt.

"And I’ll make you both wonderful pajamas," Rarity declared.

"Pajamas?" Blade asked.

"Clothing you wear when you sleep," Caitlyn explained. "It’ll help so you get your clothes cleaned so you don’t smell the next day."

"Well I guess I’m just used to sleeping where I can in my travels," Blade Swipe said. "It wasn’t until I reformed and when the Rarity back in Equestria gave me a grooming that I started bathing again."

"Raph thinks bathing's for girls," Mikey grinned, and got smacked by Raph upside the head.

"DOESN'T MEAN I DON'T BATHE AT ALL!" He growled.

"Alright, you two!" Leo broke in. "We’ll all get a good night sleep and meet back here after breakfast."


In Sweetie Belle's room, she, Apple Bloom, and Scootaloo were laughing and having pillow fight, when they were interrupted by a knock at the door. Sweetie Belle put down her pillow and answered it. It was Rarity.

"Hey Rarity," Sweetie Belle said. "Something we can do for you?"

"As a matter of fact, there is," Rarity said. "I have a friend at your age who is visiting from out of town and needs a place to stay so I was wondering if she could join your sleepover?"

"I can’t see why not," Sweetie Belle shrugged.

"The more the merrier I say," Apple Bloom added

"Who is she?" Scootaloo asked.

Rarity stepped to the side, revealing Bright Eyes dressed in some blue pajamas. "Hello," she waved. "I’m Bright Eyes. It’s nice to meet you."

"Hey nice to meet you too," Sweetie Belle greeted. "I’m Sweetie Belle."

"I’m Applebloom."

"And I’m Scootaloo. And together we are...."

The CMCs belted out in unison, "The Canterlot Movie Club!"

"Okay," Bright Eyes said. "Though I don’t know much about movies."

"We can help you with that," Apple Bloom put her arm around Bright Eyes and lead her in.

"Thanks, girls. I owe you one," Rarity said, then noticed their excited looks. "But I’m still not letting the turtles teach you ninjitsu!"

"Aaaw!" The girls collectively sighed.

"Well we got a new friend," Sweetie Belle noted. "That’s a plus."

"Quite, you four have fun now. Goodnight," Rarity said, and left the room.

"Night, Rarity!" Sweetie Belle called, closing the door. "Okay, let’s start with Daring Do!" She giddily held up a dvd.

"I love Daring Do!" Bright Eyes grinned. "I read the book series back home."

"Then y'all will be amazed by the movie version," Apple Bloom said.

"Yeah, she's as awesome as Rainbow Dash!" Scootaloo added, excitedly.

Sweetie Belle placed the dvd inside the player and they all watched the movie late into the night.


The next morning, Bright Eyes walked with the CMC through the park. "I had a great time at your sleep over the last night," she said to them.

"It was great for us too," Sweetie Belle said. "It’s not very often for us to have someone join our sleepovers outside the three of us."

"Y'all’re alright with us, Bright Eyes," Apple Bloom added.

Bright Eyes smiled, before she asked, "So why are we meeting Mikey and Keno in the park again?"

The CMC looked at each other. "Promise not to tell our sisters?" Sweetie Belle asked in whisper, and Bright Eyes nodded. "They're training us how to be ninjas!"

"Didn't Rarity say not to do that?" Bright Eyes inquired.

"And that's why we're doin' it without anyone knownin'," Apple Bloom stated.

"But why won't they let you train," Bright Eyes asked.

"Because my big sis is overprotective period!" Apple Bloom grumbled.

"Rarity too!" Sweetie Belle added, in annoyance.

"Ever since we got captured by Scumbug and Antrax in New York, they're convinced that the ninja life is too dangerous for us!" Scootaloo explained. "Rainbow Dash doesn't have a problem with it though, but Applejack and Rarity made her Pinkie Promise not to train us."

"And Leo, Raph, and Donnie promised that they wouldn't train us too," Sweetie Belle put it.

"But luckily, Mikey and Keno didn't," Apple Bloom grinned "And they've been secretly training us every time they visited Canterlot."

"But like I said, don't tell them," Sweetie Belle pleaded. "If they find out, they'll make us stop."

Bright Eyes thought about how the Mane Six treated her with distrust back in Equestria and understood what they were going through. "Don't worry, girls," she said. "I won't say anything. But I do have a question. Why do you guys wanna be ninjas?"

"When the ninjas saved us and the Wondercolts from Scumbug and Antrax, they let us help them fight them off," Scootaloo said, in excitement. "It felt so exhilerating! And we even saved Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Applejack when they were cornered by some of Antrax's drones!" But then she looked downcast. "But even when they said that we defended ourselves, they still wouldn't let us train."

"And we want to help our sisters next time they run into trouble," Apple Bloom stated.

"And something else," Sweetie Belle mentioned.

"What's that?" Bright Eyes asked.

"We'll... tell you later," Apple Bloom said, reluctantly.

"It's kind of personal," Scootaloo added.

Deciding not poke any further, Bright Eyes just kept walking along side them as they stopped in front of a large bush. The CMC quickly looked around to make sure no one was watching, then motioned for Bright Eyes to follow them and they all disappeared inside. Beyond the bush was a large open clearing in a glade. It was the perfect spot for training.

"Wow! Bright Eyes marveled. "This place is nice."

"Sure is, but where's Mikey and Keno?" Apple Bloom said.

"They said they'd meet us here like always?" Scootaloo looked around.

"Someone mention us?" Mikey suddenly dropped in, followed by Keno. "Hey, girls!"

"Mikey!" The CMC exclaimed.

"Sorry we're a little late," Keno said. "Had to make up a new excuse for Mikey's brothers. So? You girls ready for your training?"

"You know it!" Scootaloo said, with determination.

"That's what we like to hear!" Mikey grinned. "Got your weapons?"

The CMC held them out. "Check!"

"Then let's get started!" Mikey looked to Bright Eyes. "How 'bout it, Bright Eyes? You wanna get in on some training?"

Bright Eyes held out her chucks. "Well I could use some extra training with these." She twirled them around until she bonked herself in the head. "Ow! Definitely more practice. I'm in."


Later, the group were walking to the mall theater to see the Daring Do movie. Mikey made sure to wear a trench coat disguise, especially after the incident where he and his brothers got exposed trying to stop Juniper Montage when she had been corrupted by an Equestrian Magic mirror.

"Thanks for inviting us, girls," Keno said.

"Your welcome," Sweetie Belle said.

"We wanted to thank you and Mikey for training us," Scootaloo added.

"And what better way then to let you guys and Bright Eyes join us for another meetin' of the CMC!" Apple Bloom put in.

"The Canterlot Movie Club!" The three announced and hi-fived.

"I can't believe you've seen this Daring Do movie eleven times!" Bright Eyes said.

"That's because every time we watch it, there's always a new detail to notice!" Sweetie Belle.

"Same with me and Crognard reruns," Mikey noted.

"Uh, oh," Scootaloo pointed. "Here comes trouble."

"Oh, no!" Sweetie Belle groaned. "Not them!"

Two girls with mean smiles had walked right up to them. The first girl had wavy purple and white hair, light pink skin, and blue eyes. She wore a black top, a yellow designer coat with a white broad collar, a dull white skirt, and matching yellow boots. The second girl had silver hair with a white streak, light grey skin, and violet eyes. She wore a lavender shirt, a magenta skirt, and matching lavender boots with light blue tips at the toes. And like Bright Eyes, she wore her hair in a single braid and had blue glasses.

"Hello, CMC," Diamond Tiara greeted, mockingly. "I see you got a new member to your little club."

"Nice glasses," Silver Spoon pointed.

"Uh, thanks?" Bright Eyes replied, awkwardly. "I like yours."

"Um, I was being sarcastic," Silver Spoon corrected. "Weirdo!"

"If y'all don't mind, we're headin' to the mall to watch the Daring Do movie," Apple Bloom said, in annoyance.

"What a coincidence," Diamond Tiara said. "We're on our way to the mall too! Only, we're going to ride in my limo." Right as she said that, a limo pulled up at the curve. "We'd offer you a ride, but we won't. Have fun walking!"

"See yah!" Silver Spoon waved.

They both laughed as they headed off, leaving the CMC growling in anger.

"Their pony selves were a lot friendlier," Keno commented. "Right Mikey?" But then he and the girls noticed that the turtle was no where in sight.

"Where'd he go?" Bright Eyes asked.

Meanwhile, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon were just relaxing when...

"What up, girls!"

"Aahhh!" Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon yelped and grabbed onto each other. Mikey was sitting across from them.

"Hey, your one of those Turtles from New York," Diamond Tiara said. "What are you doing in my limo?!"

"I'm a ninja, girl. Sneakin' in unnoticed is what we do," Mikey noted. "You two, weren't very nice to the CMC. Or Bright Eyes for that matter."

"Uh, so?!" Silver Spoon inquired. "What's it to you?"

"I'm just sayin', life can be so much sweeter if you two were a little more nice," Mikey advised.

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon burst out laughing. "As if!"

As they laughed, Mikey grinned and turns to the driver. "Yo, driver dude! Can you turn on the radio, please? I think this calls for a song."

"Hey, you can't give orders to my butler!" Diamond Tiara griped.

But the driver Randolph turned on the radio anyway and a loud rocking melody played.

"Ah, yeah!" Mikey cheered. "That's mah jam!"

"Aah! This is old people music!" Diamond Tiara yelled, as she and Silver Spoon covered their ears.

"It's called a rhapsody, girl," Mikey clarified.

"Well, it's lame!" Silver Spoon shouted.

"Really?" Mikey grinned and pointed. "Then why are you're feet tapping?"

The girls looked down and saw their feet were indeed tapping to the music.

Then Mikey began to sing...

(Biskit Twins Rhapsody)

"To the mall, Randolph," Diamond Tiara ordered the driver.

"Like, now!" Silver Spoon added.

Once they got there, they started grabbing expensive things and plopping them into Randolph's arms, as Mikey kept on singing.

When they stopped at the food cart, Mikey stood on their table and belted out, still trying to get them to see his point on being nice.

The two ignored Mikey and headed for the spa.

Mikey bought two roses and gave them to the girls.

"Ugh! I think he's getting in my head," Diamond Tiara groaned

"I know! He's starting to, make sense!" Silver Spoon realized as they sang as well pouring their emotions out.

And so, finally taking Mikey's advice, the two went around and started helping people out, including Randolph.

Keno, Bright Eyes, and the CMC had arrived and seen everything.

"Did Mikey just..." Scootaloo started.

"Get Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon..." Sweetie Belle put in.

"To be nice?!" Apple Bloom finished.

Bright Eyes laughed. "Yes. Yes he did."

"That's Mikey for yah," Keno said.

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon walked up to them. This time with looks of remorse.

"Uh, hey girls," Diamond Tiara said, shyly. "We just wanted to say, sorry about earlier."

"Yeah," Silver Spoon nodded, then looked to Bright Eyes. "And I'm sorry for calling you a weirdo."

"That's okay," Bright Eyes nudged Apple Bloom. "Right, girls?"

The CMC uncertainty voiced their agreements.

"We were wondering..." Diamond Tiara began.

"Can we see the Daring Do movie with you guys?" Silver Spoon asked.

"Well..." Apple Bloom said. "We do have two extra movie tickets." She held them out.

"And if you two are serious about wanting to see the movie with us..." Scootaloo added.

"Onward, to adventure!" Sweetie Belle exclaimed, as all the girls and Keno headed inside the theater.

Mikey smiled to himself. "If only my bros and friends could have seen it." He shrugged and followed the others.


But he what he didn't know, was that his brothers and the girls had seen him. Fluttershy was very proud that he had taught Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon kindness, while his brothers were shocked by the fact that he had done it all through song!

Author's Note:
  • Lancer is another character from My Little Pony Tales, who had a crush on Bright Eyes.
  • Sapphire Night is an oc Jeb based off Anna Blue, the German singer and artist.
  • Song "Biskit Twins Rhapsody" by Littlest Pet Shop.

Designs of human Blade Swipe and Bright Eyes were made by Jeb, while AmethystMajesty25 made clearer vectors of them