• Published 25th Oct 2022
  • 3,420 Views, 141 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls Magical Mayhem - Wildcard25



When Equestrian Magic becomes more Troublesome for the Rainbooms and the Turtles alone, Blade Swipe comes from Equestria to help along with a little stowaway

  • ...
4
 141
 3,420

The Meanbooms part 1

One afternoon at CHS, Rainbow and Applejack were out on the soccer field engaged in a soccer match, when suddenly...

"Girls!" Applejack and Rainbow looked to see Fluttershy running up to them in a panic before she threw her arms around them. "Oh! Thank goodness I found you two!" She cried.

"Fluttershy, what’s wrong?" Applejack asked in confusion.

"Casey and Gabby are under attack by these strange beings that resemble the Foot!" Fluttershy exclaimed.

"The Foot?" Rainbow gasped. "I thought Karai was leading the Foot and leading them with honor?"

"She said they resemble the Foot. Or worse, Tiger Claw is back!" Applejack guessed. "But either way, Casey and Gabby need our help!"

Rainbow remembered something. "But why didn’t you guys call us?" She asked Fluttershy.

"Our phones got destroyed!" Fluttershy explained. "Hurry! They’re in the park! I’ll go get the others!"

Applejack nodded. "Got it! C’mon Rainbow!" And the two rushed off. But right after they did, a wicked grin appeared Fluttershy's face.

She then peeked into the gym where Casey and Gabby were playing a game of hockey. They weren't in trouble at all.

Casey currently had the puck. "He shoots!" He lunched the puck toward the goal. "And…"

Gabby intercepted the puck and shot it back. Casey dodged as the puck soared past him and into the other goal.

"And she scores!" The Hispanic girl cheered.

"Guys!" The two looked just as Fluttershy burst in and ran up to them in a panic. "Oh! Thank goodness I found you!" She cried.

"Fluttershy?" Casey asked in confusion.

"Que paso? What's wrong?" Gabby asked.

"Applejack and Rainbow Dash are in trouble!" Fluttershy exclaimed.

"What?! What kind of trouble?" Casey asked.

"They're under attack!" Fluttershy said in a panic. "We were ambushed at the park by the Purple Nightmares!"

"What? I thought they were all in jail?" Gabby inquired.

"They escaped!" Fluttershy explained. "And our phones got destroyed! You have to save them!"

"Don't worry, Fluttershy, we'll take care of those scum bags!" Casey assured, brandishing his hockey stick.

"You get the others," Gabby said.

Then the two ran off, with Casey shouting, "Goongala!"

After they left, Fluttershy laughed evilly to herself, "Suckers!"


Later, the Turtles, allies, and the rest of the Rainbooms, minus Pinkie, were training Bright Eyes and Lancer out in back of the wooded area of the school. Mikey was showing Bright Eyes some nunchuck moves and Donnie instructed Lancer on using his nagitanas.

"You’re doing good, Lancer," he said. "Remember to watch your feet so it doesn’t trip you up and leave you vulnerable to attack."

"Okay," Lancer nodded.

"Looking good, Lancer!" Bright Eyes said.

"Yeah! I like to see those Viper Kai jerks take you on now!" Zach added.

"FLUTTERSHY!!!" Everyone turned and saw Applejack, Rainbow, Casey and Gabby storm up to them. They looked like a mess, their clothes were smugged, their hair was frazzled, and they all looked very angry.

"Whoa, what happened to you guys?" Mikey asked.

"Fluttershy happened to us!" Rainbow growled, pointing at the shy girl.

"Huh?" Everyone said in surprise.

"What?!" Fluttershy gasped.

"What are you guys talking about?" Karai asked.

"Fluttershy lied to me and Rainbow, saying Casey and Gabby were in trouble!" Applejack explained.

"Then she lied to me and Gabby, saying AJ and Rainbow were in trouble!" Casey added.

Gabby finished, "She told each of us that they were ambushed at the park, but when we all got there she tried to run us down with the Turtle Taxi and obliterate us with it's weapons!"

"Wait, you took Turtle Taxi?" Donnie turned to Fluttershy.

"Oh goodness no!" Fluttershy shook her head. "I would never take the taxi. And I certainly wouldn't lie or try to hurt you guys."

"LIAR!" Rainbow accused. "We all saw you!"

"Easy, Rainbow Dash!" Shinigami held her back.

"Yeah!" April chimed in. "Fluttershy has been with us all day."

"Don’t believe me! I’ll prove it to you!" Rainbow grabbed Sunset's hand and held it to her forehead, allowing the girl to look into her memories.

Sunset saw Applejack and Rainbow arrive at the park near the CMC's secret training spot at the same time Casey and Gabby showed up.

"There they are!" Applejack said.

"Ahi Estan!" Gabby said.

Rainbow and Casey then spoke at the same time, "Are you two okay? I asked you first! You did not! I did!"

"Did you guys beat those ninjas?" Applejack asked.

"Que?" Gabby looked confused. "Fluttershy told us you were attacked by The Purple Nightmares!"

"That can’t be right!" Rainbow retorted. "She said you guys were fighting ninjas!"

"Why would she tell us two different stories?" Casey wondered aloud.

"Good question," Applejack pondered.

Gabby then noticed something, "Hey, where are your geodes?"

Applejack and Rainbow felt around their necks and discovered their geodes were gone!

"Our geodes!" Rainbow gasped.

"They're gone!" Applejack cried.

At that moment, they heard an engine roar and whipped around to see Turtle Taxi with an evil smirking Fluttershy at the wheel.

"That's the least of your problems!" She cackled as she pulled all the Taxi's weapons and aimed them at the four.

Applejack, Rainbow, Casey, and Gabby screamed and ran as Fluttershy drove after them just as the memory ended.

Sunset gasped in disbelief, "No…"

"What did you see?" Karai asked.

"I don’t know what to say!" Sunset replied in shock. "It looked like Fluttershy! I-I’m afraid they’re....telling the truth."

Everyone gasped, as Fluttershy protested, "But I didn't do anything!"

"Oh yes you did!" Applejack growled. "How could you, Fluttershy?! We thought you were our friend!"

Fluttershy burst into tears, "Why do you have to be so mean?" And she ran away crying.

"Fluttershy wait!" Twilight called.

"Harsh, Caitlyn said. "And that's coming from me."

"Usually, Raph's the one who makes her cry," Mikey noted, and Raph smacked him on the back of the head. "Ow!"

"I can't believe Fluttershy would do things like that," Buffy said.

"Neither do I," April added.

"I don't believe it either," Blade stated.

"It makes no sense," Donnie said in confusion. "How could she have been two places at once?"

"I don't know how she did it, but she did!" Rainbow said.

"Are you guys sure it was Fluttershy you saw?" Carter questioned.

"Yes!" Casey replied

"Absolutamente!" Gabby nodded.

"I ain't no liar, Carter, I know what I saw!" Applejack stated firmly.

"Just cause you never lie doesn't mean you're right about Fluttershy," Angel rebuked her.

"Yeah," Bright Eyes agreed, knowing Applejack's counterpart could be too stubborn and short sighted at times.

"Then how do you explain Fluttershy lying to us and trying to destroy us?" Rainbow inquired.

"What if it was someone who looks and sounds exactly like Fluttershy?" Lancer suggested and everyone stared at him flatly. "Just saying."

But what Lancer said had triggered a thought inside Mikey. He was about to raise his hand but then he lowered it with a frown. Bright Eyes and Lancer noticed this.

"Look! We can figure it out later! Right now we should look for our geodes!" Rainbow stated.

"Agreed!" Applejack nodded. "We don’t want them to fall into the wrong hands!"

"I hate to say it, but they’re right," Sunset admitted. "But afterwards, we’re going to figure out about what really happened with Fluttershy."

"What’s there to figure out? She lied to us!" Rainbow continued to blame Fluttershy.

"Enough!" Leo broke in. "We’ll talk it over later! Right now, we better split up."

"Good idea!" April agreed.

"I’ll go with Buffy," Carter volunteered.

"Bad idea," Buffy muttered.

"I'll go with them too," Angel said.

"I’ll go with Sensei Mikey," Bright Eyes said.

"Me too," Lancer added.

"I’m cool with that," Mikey said.

"Very good," Leo nodded.

"I’ll go comfort Fluttershy," Twilight stated. "If she is innocent, I don’t want to let her out of my sight."

"Wouldn’t be a bad idea," Karai said.

Soon everyone split up into groups and headed off to find the geodes. But none of them knew that Sapphire Night was watching everything from behind a tree. With her was the Rainboom clones she had drawn and brought to life.

Sapphire chuckled to herself, "Perfect!" Then she turned to the other Fluttershy, "Nice work, Flutterbrat."

"I knew Applejack and Rainbow Dash would be dumb enough to believe what their eyes told them!" Flutterbrat smirked.

"Now to turn the rest of the Rainbooms on each other and destroy their friendship! That'll make them pay for what they did to me!" Sapphire grinned deviously.

"Breaking up the Rainbooms? Lame!" Meanie Pie groaned, right before Flutterbrat threw dirt in her face.

"What's lame is your face, Weenie Pie!" She laughed meanly.

"It's Meanie Pie!"

Rainbow Ditch scoffed, "Losers."

Midnight Sparkle spoke up, "If Princess Twilight and her imbecile friends couldn't tell their evil clones apart from each other, those fool Rainbooms won't either!"

"You know, I'm surprised that you each have their memories and the memories of their counterparts' clones," Sapphire noted.

"You think that's surprising, wait till you see the surprise clubhouse up in that there tree," Liarjack made up. "But you need a password to get in."

"That clubhouse is mine!" Greedity declared. "Along with your hat!" She grabbed Liarjack's hat. "And yours!" Then she took Sapphire's hat, only for Sapphire to snatch it back and swat her in the face with it.

"Don't touch my hat!" She warned. "Alright, here's the plan, with everyone splitting up to find Applejack and Rainbow Dash's geodes, which I had Flutterbrat swipe, it'll make it easier to target. Now each of you go find a Rainboom and do something nasty to them, anything that'll make them mad at each other!

"Just one question? What if those Ninjas find us out?" Midnight asked.

Sapphire flashed an evil smirk, "If any of them do find out... get rid of them!"

"Our pleasure!" The clones replied, then they walked off laughing evilly.


Donnie and April were searching the Soccer field with Rarity, Rainbow, and Applejack.

"Anything?" Applejack asked.

"Nothing here," April shrugged.

"Me either," Donnie added.

"They got to be somewhere!" Rainbow said.

"This is like trying to find my earring on the beach!" Rarity recalled the incident.

"At least it was in your headphones!" Rainbow noted. "Our geodes could be anywhere!"

Then they all saw Pinkie laying on the bleachers looking bored.

"Pinkie, are you okay?" Donnie asked.

But what they didn't know, was it was actually Meanie Pie, who answered, "Nope."

"Well, have you seen mine and Rainbow's geodes? They're missing," Applejack said.

"If I knew that, do you think I'd be sitting here being bored?!" Meanie replied rudely.

"Hey, she was just asking, Pinkie! No need to get so huffy about it," Rainbow retorted.

"Well sor-ry if looking for geodes is so gosh darn boring!" Meanie snapped.

"What?!" Applejack gasped.

"Boring?!" Rainbow gasped.

"Pinkie Pie!" Rarity scolded. "That was very rude!"

"Yeah, Pinkie, that's not like you at all!" April added.

Donnie then noticed that 'Pinkie' looked more pale and the front curl of her hair was different. "Uh, Pinkie, I don't mean to be rude but, you look a little... different."

Meanie suddenly smirked as she sat up. "Really?" Then she grabbed his mask and pulled it over his eyes. "Can't look now!"

"Hey!" Donnie cried before Meanie Pie knocked him down with a drop kick.

"Pinkie! Why did you do that?" April demanded.

"Cause it's fun!" Meanie replied. "And so is this!" She back-flipped behind April and stole her tessen and tanto.

"Hey, Pinkie, give those back!" April ordered.

"Why don't you come and get 'em, yah joke of kunoichii!" Meanie blew a raspberry.

"Why you little!" April tried to grab her weapons back but Meanie kept dodging her before she jabbed her in the gut and nailed her in the neck with her tanto's sheath, knocking her to the ground, like Shini did to her during their rematch.

Meanie laughed as she dropped April's weapons on her head. Then she appeared behind Applejack and pulled her hat down over her face.

"Pinkie!" Applejack yelled before Meanie Pie grabbed her and body-slammed her onto Rainbow.

"Look before you leap, dummies!" Meanie mocked, then swept Rarity's legs, making her fall in a mud puddle, then quickly swiped her geode. "Looks like you need to clean up your act!" And she ran off, laughing.

Shortly after, the real Pinkie popped up. "Hey, guys!" She greeted before she noticed their state. "Whoa! What happened?"

Donnie uncovered his eyes and glared at her, "What do you think? YOU happened!"

"Whaat?" Pinkie asked, baffled.

Rainbow stated, angrily, "First, you complained about finding are geodes was boring, and now you just caused us to fall!"

"Why would I do that?" Pinkie questioned.

"I don't know, but you did!" Applejack stated.

"We don't have time to goof around, Pinkie!" April said.

"Now Quit goofing off and apologize!" Rarity ordered. "And give me back my geode!"

"But I didn't do anything wrong!" Pinkie assured them. "And I'd never take your geode.

"Don't play dumb! We saw you!" Applejack accused.

"Really! I didn't do anything, I just got here!" Pinkie insisted.

As Pinkie spoke, April felt her head, reading Pinkie's thoughts and did a double take. Pinkie was telling the truth. But before she could say anything, Rainbow snapped at Pinkie, "You did so! And now you're lying to us just like Fluttershy did!"

Pinkie looked surprised, "Huh? What do you mean?"

"Fluttershy lied to me, Rainbow, Casey, and Gabby then she tried to destroy us with the Turtle Taxi!" Applejack explained.

"And then she denied that she even did anything to us!" Rainbow added. "Just like you're doing right now! I suppose you're gonna pretend to run away crying like she did?"

"Wait? Fluttershy ran away crying?" Pinkie asked.

"Yeah, right after we accused her of doing those rotten things," Rainbow said, then Pinkie got in her face, angry.

"You accused Fluttershy!" She snapped.

"Because we saw her just like we just saw you!" Rainbow stated.

Donnie was about to scold Pinkie more when April grabbed his arm and pulled him to the bleachers. "D, we need to talk."

Rainbow, Rarity, and Applejack were too busy scolding Pinkie to notice them leave.

"You know what? I can take a hint! I know when I’m not wanted! You can forget about coming to anymore parties you, you MEANIES!" Pinkie yelled, storming off.

"Good riddance! Who needs you!" Rainbow yelled back.

"Don’t wait up!" Rarity called.

"Ya think ya know someone!" Applejack said, as they left in a huff.

After the girls stormed off, Donnie turned to April, "April? Why'd you pull me back here?"

"I think Pinkie was telling the truth," April revealed. "I read her thoughts and she wasn't lying about not doing anything."

"What?" Donnie asked. "But we just saw her do all those things."

"I know, but it's what I felt."

"But how could she be telling the truth about doing those things when we all saw her do them?" Donnie questioned.

"I don't know?! Agh! This is really confusing!" April said in frustration.

A sudden thought struck Donnie. "Or maybe it's not…"

"What do you mean?" April asked.

"I just thought about what Lancer said about Fluttershy," Donnie stated. "It reminded me about when the Tree of Harmony showed us those evil clones of Princess Twilight and her friends that Chrysalis created."

"The Mean Six?" April recalled. "What about it?"

"Well, theoretically speaking, what if the Pinkie Pie that played those tricks on us, wasn't the real Pinkie?" Donnie theorized.

Before April could answer, they heard the sound of glass breaking. They looked and saw what appeared to be Rainbow Dash hitting a ball with a bat and purposely breaking windows.

"Rainbow?" Donnie said in disbelief.

April looked back to see the real Rainbow still storming off with Applejack and Rarity, "But our Rainbow's right there! I think you’re onto something, Donnie."

Donnie nodded. "Plus, Rainbow may like sports but when she breaks something, it’s usually by accident! That one looks like she’s doing that on purpose."

"I say we follow that Rainbow," April suggested, pointing at the Rainbow, who was Rainbow Ditch. "Maybe we can figure out what’s going on."

"Good idea," Donnie agreed. "Let’s go."

As Rainbow Ditch left, they quickly and quietly followed after her.


Meanwhile, Sunset, Raph, Casey, Gabby, and Blade were searching in the gym. Fugitoid had been asked to help and had been told what happened with Fluttershy. However, the cyborg couldn't help but question the whole incident.

"So, let me be sure I have this correctly," he began. "First Fluttershy lied to you two, and Rainbow Dash and Applejack? Then she tried to destroy you with the Turtle Taxi? And then she denied the whole thing when you all confronted her?"

"Yeah!" Casey confirmed, still mad at Fluttershy.

"That's the gist of it," Gabby added.

"Forgive me for having my doubts, but that doesn't sound like Fluttershy to be so nasty," Fugitoid stated.

"We didn't believe it at first either, but apparently she did do all of that," Raph said.

"Yep," Sunset nodded. "It was definitely her I saw in Rainbow's memories."

"I still don’t think it’s true, but I have been wrong before," Fugitoid admitted.

"Well I for one think something’s off about this," Blade stated.

Just then, Sunset spotted Rarity enter the gym and waved her over, "Rarity!" But it wasn't Rarity, it was Greedity. "Any luck finding Applejack and Rainbow Dash's geodes?

"No, darling, I'm afraid-" Greedity paused and broke into a big smile as she eyed Blade's sword.

"Rarity? Why are looking at me like-" Before Blade could finish, Greedity tackled him and took his sword.

"Mine!" She chortled, then she glanced at Casey and Gabby before she took Casey's bandanna and Gabby's jacket. "Mine mine!"

"Hey!" The two shouted.

Greedity then jumped on Raph and stole his sais. "Mine!"

"Rarity!" Raph growled.

Greedity jumped off Raph and landed on Sunset, taking her kunai. "Mine!" Then she eyed Sunset's geode and took that too. "And this is absolutely mine!" She cackled maniacally as she got off.

"What the heck, Rarity!" Raph snapped.

"What on earth has gotten into you?!" Fugitoid asked.

"This stuff is mine!" Greedity hissed at them.

"That's our stuff!" Gabby retorted.

"And my sword!" Blade added.

"What do you even need my bandanna for?" Casey questioned her.

"I don't know? But I wants it!" Greedity sneered, then she ran off, laughing like a lunatic.

"She's got my geode!" Sunset cried.

"After her!" Raph ordered, and they ran after her.

"First Fluttershy now Rarity?" Gabby inquired. "Has everyone gone loco?"

"We’ll find out when we catch her!" Casey said.

Greedity ran around a corner and they followed, only to stop between two doors.

"Great! Now which way did she go?" Raph grumbled.

"What’s going on, fellas?" Everyone looked and saw Applejack approaching.

"Hey AJ!" Casey greeted. "Now Rarity’s gone nuts!"

"And she stole my geode," Sunset added.

"Did you see her run by here?" Gabby asked.

"I sure did!" Applejack nodded. "She went this way. Follow me!" And went through one of the doors.

"Come on! Let’s get her!" Raph said as they followed.

"Hurry!" Fugitoid added.

But while everyone followed Applejack, Blade stopped and hesitated.

"Hmmm?" He thought, looking the other way, as he felt something wasn't right.

Applejack led the group outside before she stopped.

"Do you see Rarity?" Sunset asked.

"Nope. But, uh, I saw where she put your stuff," Applejack replied.

"Where?" Casey asked, and Applejack pointed to an open dumpster a feet away.

"Seriously?" Raph grumbled.

"Gross!" Gabby gagged.

"She threw our stuff in that dumpster?!" Casey exclaimed.

"Guess so," Applejack shrugged.

Sunset sighed, "Then it looks like we're dumpster diving." And she climbed in.

Casey and Gabby frowned but followed in. Then Raph grunted before he too climbed inside the dumpster.

"Fine! But only to get my sais!"

Fugitoid was about climb in too, when he noticed Applejack sneak behind the dumpster with a devious smirk. "Applejack?" Then before he could stop her, Applejack shoved the dumpster with her foot, sending it rolling away.

Sunset, Raph, Casey, and Gabby felt the dumpster moving and looked out, seeing they were rolling away and screamed.

"Applejack!" Sunset cried.

"My friends!" Fugitoid exclaimed.

"Happy trails, fools!" Applejack waved before she laughed.

Fugitoid glared at her. "I don't know what possessed you to do that, but we are going to have stern words about this later!" Then he called out, "Hang on, my friends!" And he blasted off after the dumpster.

"Oh I'm sure the real Applejack is gonna look forward to it!" Applejack scoffed, as she was actually Liarjack. Then she walked away, still chuckling.

What she didn't know was that Blade had seen and heard everything from behind a corner and became even more suspicious.

"The real Applejack?" He thought to himself, then he saw Twilight. "Twilight!" He ran up to her. "Something very strange is going on here. I just saw Applejack-" He was cut off when Twilight gave a loud whistle.

"Hey Trixie!" Blade whipped around and saw that Trixie had just come out. Twilight pointed at Blade as she said, "Blade want's to ask you out!"

Trixie gasped in joy, "Oh, Blade!" Without a word, Blade bolted and ran away with Trixie chasing after him. "Blade, come back!"

Twilight laughed as she walked off. She was actually Midnight Sparkle.


Meanwhile, Fluttershy was crying near the school garden.

"Why did they have to be so mean?" She sobbed. "I didn’t do anything to them! Now they're mad at me and everyone believes them."

"Fluttershy, is that you?" Said a voice,

Fluttershy looked to see Wallflower. "Wallflower? I’m sorry for intruding."

"It’s okay," Wallflower assured her. "You’re not hurting anything. What’s wrong?" And Fluttershy explained everything to her. "That’s odd. Who would do such a thing? Other than........ you know."

Fluttershy whipped away a tear, "At least someone believes me."

"You okay, Fluttershy?" Fluttershy and Wallflower saw Sunset walk up.

"Sunset? What's going on?" Wallflower asked.

"After Rainbow and AJ's claim of what Fluttershy did to them, I thought I'd check on you personally," Sunset explained.

"Does this mean you believe me?" Fluttershy asked in joy.

"Yes," Sunset nodded and Fluttershy hugged her.

"Okay?" Wallflower said, as she had a strange feeling about this.

"If fact, I know something that'll cheer you up…" Sunset said.

"Really?" Fluttershy asked.

"Yep," Sunset replied. "But it's a surprise, so you'll have to close your eyes."

"Um, okay," Fluttershy covered her eyes. When she did, Sunset carefully took her geode. Wallflower saw that, but before she could say anything…

"Now turn around," Sunset instructed and Fluttershy did so. "And bend over."Fluttershy bent over... And Sunset kicked her to the ground!

Wallflower gasped while Sunset only laughed cruelly. Fluttershy looked up at her friend in both shock and betrayal.

"Sunset?"

"I can't believe you fell for that?! You are so pathetic!" Sunset jeered down at her.

Fluttershy was crushed by those hurtful words. "Why is everyone being so mean to me!" She stood up and ran away in tears.

Wallflower shot a glare at Sunset. "How could you, Sunset! That was not nice!"

"Well, I'm not a nice person, you invisible nobody!" Sunset spat and pushed Wallflower down before walking off laughing.

Wallflower was about to yell after her, when she heard screaming and looked back just in time see the dumpster Liarjack pushed earlier, roll past, with Sunset in it. Wallflower rubbed her eyes then looked back and fourth at the Sunset walking away, to the Sunset in the runaway dumpster.

"What is going on?!" She said, dumbfounded.