• Published 25th Oct 2022
  • 3,363 Views, 141 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls Magical Mayhem - Wildcard25



When Equestrian Magic becomes more Troublesome for the Rainbooms and the Turtles alone, Blade Swipe comes from Equestria to help along with a little stowaway

  • ...
4
 141
 3,363

The Guardian Angels

In an unknown location, four figures had gathered together in a dark room under a beam of light. All were dressed in black. One was the mysterious cyclists who had helped out the Turtles and Rainbooms with the Party Wagon. Another wore a cap, sunglasses, and a scarf around his face with an x insignia on it. The third also wore a cap, glasses and a scarf, but she also wore a black tank top, black jeans, and black boots. Her blonde hair was pulled back into a ponytail. The forth wore a black hoodie with the hood up, black jeans, and black sneakers. She also wore a purple dragon mask over her whole face. Then a fifth figured walked into the light. It was the same one in the trench coat who had watched the Turtles and Rainbooms leave after foiling the Purple Nightmares' heist: the Gagdet Man.

“Alright, team, now before we get into discussion, allow me to welcome our newest recruit: Tattletale!”

Tattletale grunted and crossed her arms. Apparently, she hadn't agreed on the name.

Gadget Man continued. “Now, down to buisness. X-Ray, what are the Purple Nightmares planning this time?”

The second figure, X-Ray, stepped forward and placed some blueprints on the table. “Me and Dragon Face slipped these from Night Terror and made copies.” He motioned to the figure in the Dragon mask. “They’re planning to rob the Canterlot National Bank!”

Dragon Face spoke up. “Yeah, but we got another problem. I think Night Terror's getting suspicious, he asked us what we were doing during the warehouse heist and X-Ray here said we just saw the Turtles and Rainbooms, got scared, and ran away.”

“Really?” Tattletale looked at X-Ray.

“It was all I could think of! Good news is, Terror let it slide... And threated to snap us like twigs if we ever flaked again.”

“But I don't think he believed him.” Dragon Face spoke in concern.

Gadget Man pondered for a bit. “I see. Well in that case, we've got to put the whole gang away before Night Terror can put two and two together.”

“Then we're in luck. Night Terror said the entire gang would be needed for this job.” The cyclist reported.

“That's good. But if we're going to bust the Purple Nightmares this time, then we're going to need help again. And I know just ones to call...”


“One-Two-Three!” Pinkie cried as she banged her drumsticks.

The Turtles and allies, minus Zach and Caitlyn, Blade, Bright Eyes, and Fugitoid were in the CHS gym watching the Rainbooms practice. When the song ended, they all clapped and cheered.

“Bravo! Bravo!” Fugitoid smiled.

“I never get tired of hearing you girls sing.” April grinned.

“That was a cool song. How do you girls make these so fast?” Casey asked.

“Fluttershy's the one who writes most of our songs.” Rainbow gestured to the shy girl who nodded.

“Just a little something I do when I’m not practicing ninjitsu or taking care of my animal friends.”

“Of course, every now and then, we each have our own songs to contribute.” Rarity chimed as Sunset and Applejack nodded in agreement.

Bright Eyes then asked Fluttershy. “You think you could lend some ideas to the Rock N Beats?”

“As a matter of fact, I have been giving pointers to Sweetheart and Melody and even gave them some scrapped songs I didn’t think were good enough.”

“Well, that’s nice of you.” Blade complimented.

“Yeah, those kids got potential, that’s for sure.” Rainbow added.

“As long as jerks like those Color Strikes don’t steal their moments in the spotlight.” Huffed Raph.

“Well, not even they can be everywhere at once.” Donnie stated, trying to sound positive.

Leo agreed. “That’s right. And I’m sure somebody will prefer our friends over them any day.”

“You think Lucky Shot or the HMC could get them to realize their flaws?” Spike popped out of Twilight’s bag.

Karai scratched behind his ear. “I doubt it, little buddy. If they were anything like I was working for Shredder, they’re going to be stubborn as heck.”

“But it might be doable.” Sunset shrugged.

“Well, I can't wait to hear you girls play at the art show tomorrow!” Mikey jumped.

“Thanks, Mikey. But I feel like our performance is missing something.” Rainbow pondered.

“Like what?” Twilight raised her brow.

“I don't know? Something to make it more awesome!”

“You all seem awesome to me.” Gabby assured the athlete.

“Yeah, but I was thinking we needed something extra.”

Rarity perked up. “Oh, like fabulous outfits?! Cause I've been working on these wonderful-“

Applejack held the fashionist down. “I don't think she means that, Rarity.”

“Yeah.” Rainbow deadpanned.

“Well, I'm sure your performance will be just fine.” Fugitoid promised.

“Although I agree some cool outfits wouldn't hurt.” Buffy pointed out.

“At least Buffy agrees.” Rarity huffed.

Rainbow was still skeptical. “Well, still I don’t think that's it. There's just something missing.”

“Well hopefully, you figure it out before the art show.” Keno grinned.

“Same.” Sunset concurred.

Suddenly, they were interrupted by Pinkie's phone buzzing.

“I got it!” Pinkie jumped over and answered it. “Hello? Oh, hang on. Guys, it's the Gadget Man!”

Everyone gasped as Donnie blinked. “The Gadget Man?”

“Not him again!” Raph griped.

“Hang on, let's see what he wants.” Sunset advised.

“I still was totally gonna name him that.” Mikey whispered to Shinigami, who playfully rolled her eyes.

Everyone gathered around as Pinkie turned the speaker on and the Gadget Man spoke.

“Hello, Turtles and Rainbooms, been a while.”

“Yeah... since you manipulated me and the rest of us!” Gabby accused.

“And essentially used us as a distraction for your backup plan, which you kept us in the dark about it!” Applejack added.

Gadget Man sighed through the phone. “Not gonna let that one go, I see. Well rest assured, I'm not gonna repeat that mistake again.”

“Says you!” Raph snapped.

Leo put his hand on his brother’s shoulder and spoke calmly. “What do you want, Gadget Man?”

“The Purple Nightmares are planning something big again and we got a new plan them away this time and we're gonna need your help.”

“For what?” April asked.

“I promise to fill you in on all the deets, but first, I need you all to head to this location.” A map pulled up on the screen with a mark as Gadget Man continued. “There, you'll meet up with my associates.”

“Your associates?” Twilight repeated.

“One of which you have met.” Next a pic of the mystery cyclist popped up on Pinkie’s phone.

Donnie immediately recognized him. “It's that mystery motorcyclist from when the Party Wagon got possessed!”

“See you tonight.” Gadget Man said before hanging up.

“Wait!” Sunset cried before grumbling. “Oh I hate it when they hang up like that!”

“I still don't trust him, or these associates of his!” Raph sneered.

“Maybe they have a good reason. Still, I am curious on this Gadget Man's objectives.” Blade admitted.

“You ain't the only one, Blade.” Casey agreed.

“I don't like being kept in the dark myself. Or being used.’’ Karai squinted.

“So what now?” Bright Eyes asked Leo.

“We'll do Gadget Man's request. Maybe this time we'll learn something about him or his associates.”


Later, the Turtles, Allies, and Rainbooms arrived at the location, which turned out to be the same city park where they fought Fishface and A-Prime. They pulled up in Turtle Taxi, the Party Wagon, and Buffy's car and were soon making their way through the park, the Turtles wearing their trench coats. All the while, Bright Eyes was telling Fugitoid about it. The cyborg laughed when she told him about the CMCs trapping Fishface.

“So, you and the girls baited him into a rope trap that left him dangling upside down.” The cyborg chuckled.

Bright Eyes nodded. “Yep, right there.” She pointed to the tree where Fishface had been trapped. She then pointed to a nearby trash can. “And that was before Diamond Tiara made him fall into that garbage can.”

“Wish I could've seen that!” laughed Gabby.

“Me too!” Casey added.

Even Raph thought it was funny. “Oh, man, getting out-witted by a bunch of kids! That had to be embarrassing for Fishface!”

“But fighting him sure wasn't easy. You guys were right about mutants being harder to fight than criminals and Equestrian Magic.”

April patted Bright Eyes on her shoulder. “Well we decided that you are skilled enough to come with us, Bright Eyes.”

“And even though we finally decided to let our sisters train, they’re still not ready for this kind of situation.” Applejack stated.

“But it’ll come in time.” Rarity assured.

“We’re almost there.” Sunset pointed.

The group pushed through some bushes and entered a clearing.

Twilight checked her phone. “According to the map, this is where the Gadget Man told us to meet his associates.”

“If we can believe him.” Raph huffed.

“Well, I'm willing to give him a chance.” April pointed out.

“As am I.” Blade added.

“Glad some of you are.” Everyone looked up and saw a drone hovering towards them. Gadget Man's voice came from a speaker attached. “Good to see you came. Now, as assured, meet my associates. Enforce!”

The mysterious cyclist walked out from behind a tree and gave a two-finger salute. “What's up?”

Rainbow walked up to him. “So you're the guy who helped us out with the Party Wagon, huh?”

Enforce nodded. “That's right. You're all welcome by the way.”

“Next, meet X-Ray and Dragon Face!”

The two stepped out of the bushes.

“Hey.” X-Ray greeted.

“'Sup.” Dragon Face nodded.

“Awesome mask, girl!” Mikey thumbed up.

Dragon Face thumbed up back. “Thanks.”

“And finally, our newest recruit, Tattletale!”

Tattletale grumbled as she walked out of the bushes and waved dryly. “Hi.”

“And we are... the Guardian Angels!” Gadget Man stated.

“Oooooo!” Pinkie spoke dramatically. “Guardian Angels.”

“Yeah, I came up with the name.” Dragon Face admitted.

“I could've come up with a name like that.” Mikey chimed.

“Yeah, I'll bet.”

“So...”

“So?” Enforce repeated Twilight’s question before she finished it.

“Is there anything we can learn about you guys? For acquaintanceship.”

“Well, I’m the team’s getaway driver.” Enforce began.

“Dragon Face and I are informants.” X-Ray gestured.

“While Tattletale here, is our snitch.” Dragon Face pointed to Tattletale who groaned.

“I bet you could give our friend Caitlyn a lesson or two.” Rainbow mentioned.

Twitching as if she was offended by Rainbow’s claim, Tattletale grumbled. “I’m sure I could.”

Raph raised a brow. “Aren’t you a ray of sunshine.”

Tattletale answered bluntly. “You have no idea.”

Dragon Face then spoke up. “But, whenever I'm not spying, I'm bodyguarding X-Ray when he gets reckless.”

“I'm not reckless! Most of the time.” Argued X-Ray.

“I beg to differ.” Tattletale mumbled.

Raph then looked at Dragon Face, noticing that she was about the same height as Bright Eyes. “No offense, but you seem a little too, LITTLE to be a bodyguard.”

Dragon Face walked right up to him and said, “If I'm too little, then could I do this...” Before Raph knew it, she wipped out two wooden escrima sticks and wacked him all over before she did a back-flip kick to his jaw, knocking him off his feet. “Still think I'm too little?”

“No...” groaned Raph.

Mikey laughed. “Oh snap! You just owned, Raph!”

“Impressive.” Karai smiled.

“You are tougher than you look.” Shini added.

“Remind me not to get on your bad side.” Bright Eyes sheepishly grinned.

Casey on the other hand looked perplexed, as he thought there was something familiar about Dragon Face, but he just couldn't figure out why. And he wasn't the only one. Keno thought the way Dragon Face had taken down Raph also seemed familiar and so did Gabby.

“Where have I seen those kind of moves before?” he whispered to himself.

Gabby heard him and was equally surprised. “Ninguna pista?”

Dragon Face then faced the group. “I trust there won’t be any other problems?”

“I think you prove your point.” Leo pointed out.

“I agree. Though I do like your style.” Karai smirked.

“Thanks. Now without further adieu….”

“Let’s get to it.” Enforce finished for Dragon Face.

“Very well.” Nodded Blade as everyone else agreed while Raph just shrugged.

Gadget Man then spoke up. “Okay, now that we're all acquainted, let's go over the plan. X-Ray?”

X-Ray handed the bank blueprints to Donnie. As he and the others looked at it, the informant explained. “The Purple Nightmares are planning on pulling a bank job tonight.”

“Robbing the bank? That's very original.” Sunset rolled her eyes.

“I’d agree, except they plan to empty out the entire vault, with help from the full gang.” Dragon Face pointed out.

“Full gang? You mean the gang's bigger than we thought?” Leo blinked.

“Yeah, how'd you think they broke out of jail in the first place?” Enforce asked nonchalantly.

“Oh my! And they were tough when there was only six members!” Fluttershy gulped.

Rainbow batted her hands. “Don't worry, Fluttershy, we can still take those punks!”

“Not to mention, the bank vault is heavily fortified, and passcode protected. And let's not forget that they'll also set off any of the multiple alarms that are set up all around the bank.” Fugitoid informed.

“Except the night security is in on the heist.”

“What?!” Fugitoid cried towards Gadget Man.

Rainbow was equally surprised. “Seriously?!”

Dragon Face nodded. “Yeah, Night Terror made a deal to cut them in on the cash if they shut off all the alarms and open the vault.” She then scoffed. “Or so they think. Too bad Night Terror's gonna double cross them and frame them for the robbery.”

“Figures.” Raph rolled his eyes.

“What does Night Terror plan to do with all that money?” April wondered.

“What else? Get rich. But he also plans to use that money to take the next step!” Enforce answered.

“What does that mean?” Bright Eyes asked.

“Night Terror wants to turn the Purple Nightmares into a crime syndicate! And he needs the cash to do that.” X-Ray explained.

Rarity gasped. “How dreadful!”

“Well we sure as hay ain't gonna let that happen!” Applejack declared.

“I couldn't agree more! Which is why we've come up with a new plan that'll send the entire gang back to jail! And we're gonna need your help to pull off.”

Blade then raised his hand towards Gadget Man. “Uh, before we get into that, I want to ask, what's your real motivation to all this?”

Gadget Man took a deep breath. “Because they’re a gang of criminals who need to be stopped. Nothing more motivating than that.”

“Yes, but I feel there's more to it than that.”

“I agree with Blade on this.” Leo walked up.

“So do I.” Karai agreed.

“And if we're going to help you, then you have to tell us everything. Which, if I recall correctly, you gave your word you would.” The leader in blue finished.

Gadget Man sighed. “Yes, I did... Okay, you guys know that the Purple Dragons have been expanding. But what you don't know, is that Hun has secret branches of Dragons in other cities!”

“Other cities?!” The Turtles and Rainbooms gasped.

“That's right, other cities!”

“How many cities?!” Donnie studdered.

“We don't know many yet, but we know there's one here in Canterlot. And you can all guess who it is...”

Sunset Shimmer began to realize the answer. “You don't mean...”

“The Purple Nightmares?!” Rainbow concluded.

“Bingo. Who do you think gave 'em those Kraang weapons?”

“Say what?” Casey double took.

“Makes sense.” Keno pondered.

“It would appear that Hun is much more ambitious than we thought!” Fugitoid blinked.

“Yeppers, Skipper!” Pinkie shook her head yes.

“Now I’m curious to how many other cities have their branch too.” Leo wondered.

“Same.” Twilight agreed.

“We should've known those Purple Nightmare akumas were in league with the Dragons!” Shini glared.

“Anything with purple is evil!”

Donnie, Twilight, Rarity, and Spike all shot Mikey an angered look at his statement.

“Well, I never!” Rarity huffed.

“Not cool, Mikey!” Spike growled.

Mikey sweated. “Uh, I mean, it looks better on you guys.”

Sunset stepped between them. "We can worry about that later. Right now, we should focus on stopping Night Terror from making more branches.”

“Sunset’s right. Then we can wipe out the other factions.” Karai put in.

“Right. So what’s the plan, Gadget Man?” Leo asked the mysterious leader.

“Tattletale?” Gadget Man turned to the said girl who reached into the bushes and pulled out a large duffel bag. She opened it and took out a small device. “This is a knockout gas bomb. There’re four bags each filled with ten of 'em. Now during the heist, everyone will stick these all over every concealed place you can find in the bank. Once everything's in place, Dragon Face will activate them and its nighty night Nightmares!” He then gestured to Dragon Face who held up a detonator pen.

“Nighty night, I get it!” Pinkie smiled.

“Yeah!” Mikey gleamed and the two laughed.

“Reminds me of when me and Shini blew up Shredder's footbot factory.” Karai recalled.

“This sounds equally fun!” chuckled Shini.

“Quite the clever plan, but if I may ask, where exactly did you acquire these knockout bombs?” Fugitoid asked Gadget Man.

“Let's just say, we got them from some friends in high places.”

“Nice! I'm liking this mission already!” Casey smirked.

“You would.” Scoffed Raph.

Enforce looked at the hot-headed turtle. “You always got to be a killjoy?”

“You got a problem with my attitude?” Raph snapped as he looked ready to fight.

“Knock it off! Both of you," Gadget Man interjected. "I would recommend you keep your attitude in check, Raphael. I don't want it to jeopardize the mission.”

Raph grumbled at Gadget Man. “Yeah. I won't jeopardize your mission.”

Sunset faced him sternly. “Raph. Behave.”

Donnie then spoke to Gadget Man. “So, I take it you want us to use our ninja stealth to stick the bombs everywhere, so the Nightmares don't notice?”

“Yes, but I had something extra in mind...”


Later, it was dark and Turtles, Allies, and Rainbooms stood behind some bushes across the street from the bank.

“Are we really going out dressed like this?!” Raph grumbled.

“Come on, Raph, I think we look awesome.” Mikey grinned.

The heroes were all dressed in punk style clothing, even Fugitoid. The cyborg was also wearing a drooping mustache.

“I must agree with Michelangelo, I think I look rather tough. If only Miss Cherliee could see me now.” Sunset rolled her eyes in amusement at the professor’s gesture.

The Rainbooms, April, Karai, Shinigami, Buffy, and Gabby wore caps, beanies, bandanas, and wigs so the Nightmares wouldn't recognize them. Some even wore make up and had their hair in different styles.

“This is worse than Midnight Sparkle.” Groaned Twilight.

“The punk look ain't my style.” Applejack looked all over herself.

Fluttershy looked at herself in a handheld mirror. “I actually kind of like this hairstyle.”

“Glad you think so. Oh why did they give me a mohawk?!” Rarity asked dryly.

“I look like a goth!” Buffy said bluntly.

“I think I look Awesomely metal!” Rainbow quietly gleamed.

Sunset just shrugged. “Eh. Not as different as what I usually wear.”

“I know, right?” Karai walked by.

Pinkie kept looking in Rarity's mirror at her wig curiously. “I think Marble might approve of this look.”

“I think my dad would have a heart attack if he saw me like this.” April sighed.

“I think we can blend in perfectly.” Donnie looked from his sunglasses.

“I think I wore this for Halloween once.” Keno mumbled.

“I feel ridiculous.” Raph griped.

Leo struggled with his baggy clothes. “How do punks move in such baggy looks?”

Spike popped out from inside his shirt. “Oh I don't know, there's plenty of room without tearing anything.”

“Too bad I can't wear my witch hat. It'd go well with this outfit.” Shini mentioned, admiring her outfit unaware Mikey had hearts in his eyes.

Bright Eyes was dressed in a simple black hoodie with matching jeans and sneakers. “Not what I expected on this mission.”

“That makes two of us.” Blade was not far behind, wearing pretty much the same thing.

“Nightmares approaching!” X-Ray pointed as the Purple Nightmares arrived in cars and vans. When they got out, the group saw there were indeed more members, about thirty of them.

“Whoa!” Rainbow whispered.

“That's a lot of Nightmares!” gulped Pinkie.

“Look at them all!” Donnie blinked.

Everyone ducked out of sight and huddled together as Dragon Face spoke, “Okay, before we head out, I should warn you, Night Terror has gotten suspicious after the last failed heist, so be careful!”

“She's right. Now let's blend in!” Leo instructed while everyone nodded or thumbed up.

As they snuck in, Raph whispered, “You really wanna feel like one of these punks? Try getting your butt kicked by a Ninja Turtle!”

“Or a Rainboom.” Rainbow whispered back. The two fist bumped before Sunset shushed them.

Night Terror stood on top of a parked car and gave a speech, “Alright, Nightmares, this is it! Tonight, once we bag all the cash from this place, we'll go from a simple street gang, to a crime syndicate! And nothing, and nobody, is gonna stand in our way! And if anyone is dumb enough to try and stop us, they'll get an up close and personal chat with me!” And to emphasize his threat, he jumped down and smashed the car with his fists.

“Eep!” Fluttershy trembled behind April while Dragon Face rolled her eyes unimpressed.

“Show off.”

Fluttershy peeked out. “Aren't you worried? Night Terror means business!”

“And you said he was on to you guys.” Blade recalled.

Bright Eyes motioned to the smashed car, “That could be you.”

“I'm not afraid of that muscle-bound lumics. My grandma's bunion is scarier than him. And if he tries to mess with this angel, he's gonna get the sticks!”

Casey double took when he heard Dragon Face say those words, as he suddenly realized why Dragon Face felt familiar.

“I wouldn't be so arrogant about that. Night Terror's dangerous!” April warned.

“Yeah, last time we fought him, he beat us down hard!” Gabby rubbed her shoulders.

Raph however punched his fist. “I wouldn't mind a rematch with that punk, though!”

“And you told us to be careful, that goes for you too.” Karai told Dragon Face.

“Noted, but let's focus on our mission right now.”

Soon the bank doors opened, and two security guards appeared.

“As promised, the alarm system has been cut.” The first guard spoke.

“The place is all yours, Night Terror.” The other guard added.

“Excellent! You’ll get what’s coming to you both!” Night Terror smirked. “Let’s move it, Purple Nightmares!”

“Alright, so let's move!” Dragon Face whispered. But just as she started to follow the gang...

“Hold it!” The heroes all turned to Casey with an accusing look on his face. “There's only one person I know who says, "Mess with the Angel and you get the sticks"..., Angel Bridge!”

Dragon Face froze before she turned around and lifted her mask up. She was a young African American girl with her right eyebrow pierced and wore purple lipstick.

“Angel?” Keno jaw dropped.

“You guys know her?” Karai raised a brow.

Casey pointed to Angel. “Yeah, this is Angel Bridge. She's a girl from my neighborhood.”

“And she and her brother are students at my dad's dojo. I thought I recognized those moves.” Keno added.

Raph blinked. “Wait, she's just a little girl?”

“I'm twelve, you hotheaded dingdong.”

Raph Then realized something, “I got knocked down by a twelve year old?!”

Mikey laughed, “That's gotta be so embarrassing for you!” Then Raph punched him in the head. “Ow!”

Gabby then remembered seeing Angel herself. “Hey, you’re the girl who helped me take down those two Nightmares.”

“You're welcome.” Angel said.

“What are you doing here, Angel?” Casey asked

“Stopping these Nightmare goons, which by the way we should get back to doing.” Angel put her mask back down and followed after the gang.

“Wait!” Casey called before Leo grabbed his arm.

“She's right, Casey, we can discuss this after we've stopped the Purple Nightmares.”

“Fine.” Casey nodded everyone followed inside.


Inside, the group made sure they were away from the other Purple Nightmares. Some saw them and did a couple flirting gestures to a couple of the girls before turning away. Buffy and Rarity looked repulse while Fluttershy hid behind April.

“Can we get this over with? This is revolting!” Buffy whispered.

"Absolutely!" Rarity agreed.

“Soon enough.” Dragon Face assured.

As the gang stood in front of the huge vault, the second guard began typing in the passcode. “This'll teach our cheapskate boss to cut our salary!”

“Yeah! No one does that to us and gets away with it!” the first guard agreed.

Then with a beep, the vault door slowly swung open. Then the first guard unlocked the cage door. Inside were drawers filled with money and gold bars laying in stacks.

“Oooo!” The Purple Nightmares awed.

“Hello, moolah!” Stryke rubbed her hands.

“Nice work!” Night Terror grinned.

“Thanks. Now, about our cut.” The first guard was about to ask.

“Oh yes, your cut.... Here it is!” Night Terror grabbed the two guards and bashed their heads into each other knocking them out. Then he took their keys and dumped them near the Nightmares. “Tie these fools up! We'll lock 'em in vault after we've cleaned it out!” As they dragged the two unconscious guards, the big leader tossed their keys to Crunch Bar. “Use these to open the drawers of cash.”

“Got it!” Crunch Bar chuckled.

X-Ray then spoke up. “Oh, we'll all keep a look out, Night Terror!” he said, motioning to himself and the disguised ninjas.

Night Terror gave them a skeptical look before shrugging, “Very well. Riff, Clubs, you're with me! We'll hit the manager's private safe!”

“Got it, boss!” the two saluted and the three walked off.

As the heroes headed into position, Dragon Face whispered to the small group. “Now’s our chance. Let's split into groups and set up the bombs.”

Leo nodded. “Good idea. Some of us should guard the doors so Night Terror doesn't get suspicious.”

“Agreed. Let's move. And we only get one shot so don't mess it up.” X-Ray warned.

Soon after, the Ninjas and the Guardian Angels split into groups to place the bombs while some stood watch to make sure none of Nightmares would notice them. Angel, X-Ray, Casey, and Keno were keeping watch, but all the while, the two vigilantes had some questions for Angel. Casey was the first to speak. “So?”

“So what?” Angel raised her brow.

“So how'd you get mixed up in all this?”

“None of your business, Jones!” Angel snapped.

“Well, as fellow vigilantes, that makes it our business.” Keno stated.

“No, it doesn't!” Angel dejected.

Casey continued to try to reason. “Angel, I've been your friend since you and your family moved to my neighborhood. Friends don't keep secrets from each other!”

“Like you and Keno kept four giant turtles a secret from me?” Angel countered.

“She's got us there, Casey.” Keno shrugged.

“Oh for crying-! Saying you’re buds with mutant turtles is not as easy as everyone thinks!”

“Yeah? So, butt out and mind your own business, and I'll mind mine!” Angel continued to be stubborn.

“Angel...” But before Casey could speak again, Clubs came back and interrupted.

“Hey, Dragon Face, Night Terror wants a word with you and X-Ray.”

“About what?” X-Ray asked.

“Don't know? Just said he wanted a word with you two.”

“Fine.” Angel and X-Ray started to follow Clubs when Casey grabbed her hand.

“Hold it. I don't like this, Angel! You said Night Terror was onto you.” He whispered.

Angel pulled away and whispered back, “I also said to mind your own business! Besides, I can handle myself!” And she and X-Ray left, when Casey watched on, frowning.


Over to Twilight, she looked around before setting up one of the bombs in a corner as Leo and Karai kept watch.

“Okay. We’re all set here.”

“Let’s get the other one set up over there.” Leo nodded.

“Once the others set up, we wait for Dragon Face and X-ray and head out.” Karai added.

In another area, April was setting up another bomb before Raph whispered to her.

“Psst! April! Purple Nightmares are coming!”

She quickly got up and they all acted like they were on guard duty as the Purple Nightmares passed by them.

Shini looked a bit before turning to April. “Okay we’re clear.”

April then went back to setting the bomb up. “And done! Just as Gadget Man instructed.”

“Alright! Let’s get the next one!” Raph said as they hurried along.


Soon, Angel and X-Ray entered the office and found Night Terror had smashed open a hidden safe and was looting all the money and jewels into a bag. He then turned to the two.

“Ah, Dragon Face, X-Ray, we need to talk.”

“About what?” X-Ray asked.

Night Terror took a seat at the desk. “About how things don't make sense! When those pesky Ninjas crashed our warehouse job, they said a little birdie told them about it. Thing is, nobody knew about our heist. Nobody, except all of us. Which only meant one thing: there are traitors in our gang.”

“Somebody's paranoid.” Angel scoffed.

“I'd watch what you say, Dragon Face! And by the way, when Riff and Clubs here told me about some mysterious girl ambushing them during that purse snatching, I seem to remember that you were in the area at the time. Mind telling me what you were doing?”

“Laying low, trying not to attract attention. Unlike these two goons.” Angel jerked a thumb at Riff and Clubs who growled.

Night Terror leaned closer to her. “You know, Crunch Bar told me she saw you staking out that diner where that other girl who took out Riff and Clubs was at!”

“She was just trying to distract her!” X-Ray interjected.

“I find that hard to believe, X-Ray. Especially since this morning some of my Nightmares saw you making a copy of the bank blue prints and then showin' 'em to those Turtles and Rainbooms!”

“Wait, were you tailing us?!” X-Ray gasped.

“Yes, I was..., Traitors! Waste 'em!”

Riff and Clubs were about to attack Angel and X-Ray, when dodged out of the way. X-Ray grabbed a cane from a nearby bin and began fighting off Riff with it. Angel dodged Club's swings and took out her sticks then wacked him all over before she jumped up and drop-kicked him into Riff, knocking them into a heap. Before they could get up, X-Ray swung a blow to their heads, knocking them out. But then they were both punched right into the wall by Night Terror, causing the detonator penn to fall out of Angel's pocket. The big thug picked it up and looked at it.

“What's this do?” he smirked as he crushed it in his hand. “Guess we’ll never know.” He pounded his fists. “But you both will know is that I make traitors pay!”

X-Ray turned to Angel. “Any ideas?”

“Yeah. Try not to get any broken bones!”

Author's Note:
  • Angel's codename is named after the sub-leader of the Purple Dragons in the Mirage comics and 2003 show. Zach's codename is named after the character from the 2003 episode "Still Nobody". And Carter's codename is named after 80s episode title "Carter the Enfocer".
  • Night Terror finds the heroes out similar to how Jenko found X-Ray out in Still Nobody.