• Published 25th Oct 2022
  • 3,349 Views, 141 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls Magical Mayhem - Wildcard25



When Equestrian Magic becomes more Troublesome for the Rainbooms and the Turtles alone, Blade Swipe comes from Equestria to help along with a little stowaway

  • ...
4
 141
 3,349

The Meanbooms part 3

Leo was searching the school halls with Spike sniffing around.

"Got any scent of the geodes, Spike?" He asked the little dog.

"Nope. No scent here," Spike shook his head. "Should we look elsewhere."

"I guess," Leo shrugged. "Let's go check the gym."

As they walked towards the gym, Spike noticed that Leo seemed to be deep in thought.

"Something on your mind, Leo?" He asked.

"I can't stop thinking about Applejack, Rainbow, Casey, and Gabby's accusations about Fluttershy," Leo recalled. "We all know Fluttershy would never do things like that."

"Yeah, but Sunset saw her do them in Rainbow's memories," Spike reminded him.

"That's true, except Fluttershy was with us the whole time," Leo noted. "So how can she have been with them?"

"Got me?" Spike didn't know.

"Well hopefully we can figure this out," Leo said. Soon they entered the gym. But before they could start looking around, Leo spotted Flash Sentry on the stage with a hand to his ear as if he were trying to listen for something. "Flash?"

Flash turned around, "Oh, hey Leo."

"What are you doing?" Leo asked.

Flash explained, "Well, I came in here to practice a new song I wrote, when I heard a strange noise like someone moaning. But now it stopped. What are you and Spike doing here?"

"Applejack and Rainbow Dash's geodes disappeared, we're trying to find them," Leo informed him.

"You haven't seen them by any chance have you?" Spike asked.

"No, not really," Flash shrugged.

"Haven't seen what?" The Turtle, boy, and dog turned and saw Twilight walk in.

"Twilight?" Leo said, noticing a frown on her face.

"What’s up?" Flash greeted.

"Did you find Fluttershy?" Leo asked.

"I got better things to do than care for that crybaby!" Twilight replied rudely.

"What?!" Spike gasped.

"Hey, Twilight, that's not nice!" Flash chided her.

"You know what else isn't nice? Getting in my face!" Twilight levitated Flash up and threw him into the bleachers.

"Twilight! Why did you do that?" Leo asked.

"Because he's just some dumb pretty boy!" Twilight replied meanly.

"Flash is our friend!" Leo stated. "You wouldn't call him that?"

"Friend?" Twilight scoffed. "As if I'd ever waste my time friends... or waste my time with freaks like you!"

"Huh?" Leo gaped at that comment.

"What?" Twilight asked rhetorically. "Did you think that I'd really wanna be friends with a giant turtle? Hard pass!"

"But we? Us?" Leo stuttered.

"We? There is no we! There is no us!" Twilight harshly rebuked. "Like I could ever love a hideous freak like you! So why don't you just crawl back into the stinking sewers where you crawled out of!"

Inside, Leo's heart broke in two and he lowered his head sadness.

"Twilight, how could say that?!" Spike scolded.

"Oh shut your mouth, you flea-bitten mutt!" Twilight rebuked, and she turned to leave, when someone grabbed her hand. She looked back to see Leo glaring at her.

"Not so fast, Twilight! Or should I even call you that?" Leo said suspiciously. "1: You're not acting like Twilight! 2: Now that I'm getting a good look, you don't look like Twilight! And 3: The Twilight I know, would never call Spike a mutt! You're not the real Twilight, are you?!"

Twilight stared in surprise before she burst into wicked laughter, revealing that she was actually Midnight, "Wow, and here I thought you were an idiot! You're right, I'm not Twilight. I guess you could call me her evil twin."

"Evil twin?" Leo echoed.

"I was created to manipulate my goody good self and her worthless friends to turn them against each other! Of course I might have a little help…"

"That thing with Fluttershy!" Leo gasp in realization. "It was another evil clone who did those things to our friends, wasn't it! And I'll bet she took Applejack and Rainbow Dash's geodes too!"

"Aww, the gullible idiot got a brain!" Midnight mocked. "As a matter of fact, you're absolutely right. And I can assure you, after we're done, the Rainbooms will never speak to each other again!"

"Not if I have anything to say about it!" Leo retorted.

"What makes you sure you can, Lame-o-nardo?" Midnight kicked Leo off her and lunged at him as he dodged.

"If you have any knowledge of the real Twilight, then you’d know that I taught her everything she knows!" Leo stated, as he blocked and deflected her attacks.

Midnight managed to land an uppercut that knocked him off his feet. "I’m her better! I can do anything she can twice as better!" She tried to punch Leo who dodged again, jumped back up, and hit Midnight on the neck with his finger and she fell down.

Leo grabbed her by the wrist, "First, you’re going to come clean to the girls and the others. Then, you’re going to lead us to your creator!

Midnight suddenly smirked, "Like Tartarus I am!"

"Leo, behi-" Spike started until Midnight kicked him, knocking him out.

"Spike!" Leo cried, unaware there was a shadow behind until it knocked him out. The shadow revealed itself to be Meanset Shimmer, who smirked.

"Nighty night, Splinter junior!"

"What took you so long?" Midnight snapped.

"You’re welcome!" Meanset replied in annoyance. "Just help me get this meddlesome shellback someplace where he won’t interfere!"

Unaware to them, Flash got back up and saw the whole thing. Then he quickly crept out the door and spoke to himself, "I’ll be back, Leo. As soon as I get help."

Meanset opened a supply closet and grinned. She took out the climbing rope and tossed it to Midnight, who used her magic to tie both Leo and Spike together then she threw them inside as they woke up and saw the two.

"Sunset?" Spike asked.

"Wrong," Meanset rebuked.

"You're one of those evil clones!" Leo said, immediately catching on.

"Hmm, sharp as ever!" Meanset jeered.

"You'll never get away with this!" Leo declared.

"I think you'll find that we most certainly will, Lame-o-nardo!" Midnight replied.

"Oh, and by the way, your brother Mikey was onto us too," Meanset revealed. "But he decided not to tell you, at all! Or any of your brothers and friends for that matter!"

"What?!" Leo asked in surprise. "Why would he do that?"

"Oh the answer's obvious," Meanset answered. "It's because he doesn't trust you guys anymore after that incident with Cozy Glow. I was spying on him and heard him say so. He's also mad at you and your brothers for being jerks to him lately."

Leo was shocked, "But, but we promised to listen to him?"

"He didn't believe you," Meanset said. "And fun fact: we've got all the Rainbooms' memories. Including the memories of you guys telling them about all the times Mikey had been right and you and your brothers and friends just brushing him off like his word means nothing! It's no wonder he doesn't trust you anymore. Some brothers you guys are."

Midnight chimed in, "Now if you'll excuse us, we have the Rainbooms' friendship to destroy."

"See yah!" Meanset smirked.

Then they slammed the door shut and locked it, while Leo lowered his head in guilt over what he had learned about Mikey.


Meanwhile, the said turtle, Bright Eyes, Lancer, Trixie, Wallflower, and Blade had led Principle Celestia and Vice Principle Luna into the photo room.

"So what is this urgent news that you needed to tell us?" Celestia asked.

"There's trouble happening right under our noses!" Mikey informed.

"I hope this won't turn out to be a waste of our time," Luna warned.

"Trust us, VP Luna, it won't," Mikey assured.

Bright Eyes explained, "Principal Celestia, we believe that someone made evil clones of the Rainbooms and are framing the real Rainbooms for things they didn’t do."

The two principles stared for a moment, be Luna said, "What nonsense!" She turned to leave until Celestia stopped her.

"Luna!" She turned back to the group. "Do you have any proof?"

"Wallflower?" Mikey signaled.

Wallflower nodded and started to look for the photos but couldn’t find them. "Uh Mikey? I can’t find them!"

"What?" Mikey looked at the screen. "They should be here!"

"We’re waiting," Luna tapped her foot.

"Did we keep any copies?" Lancer asked.

"Copies?" Bright Eyes gasped.

"Maybe someone deleted the pictures?" Trixie suggested.

"Well, good thing I had backup!" Wallflower said. "Rule one of photo class, always make copies." She began clicking on a folder.

"Alright!" Mikey turned back to the two women. "Here's the proof that the school has been invaded by evil Rainboom clones!"

"Oh no!" Wallflower cried.

Mikey looked back at the computer and his jaw dropped. There were no photos of the Rainbooms or their clones, but instead it was pictures of embarrassing moments from the Fall Formal, Battle of the Bands, Friendship Games, and Camp Everfree.

"Huh? But, but?" He babbled in shock.

"Is this some kind of joke?" Celestia asked, frowning.

"No! We had proof, I swear we did!" Mikey insisted.

"I told you this would be a waste of our time, sister," Luna told Celestia.

"Wait, we're telling the truth!" Blade broke in. "There are evil clones, we've all seen them!"

"It's true!" Trixie added. "Sunset's evil clone made me crash in the library!"

"Yeah, and they're doing bad things to the Rainbooms and making them turn on each other to ruin their friendship!" Bright Eyes noted.

"Then how do you explain your lack of proof?" Luna inquired.

"Well, uh, maybe the evil clones found out we were spying on them and deleted all the pictures we took!" Mikey guessed.

"You were spying on the other students?!" Celestia asked in shock.

"What, No! I mean, yes, but just on the Rainbooms and their clones!" Mikey said, but that didn't help his case.

"I am shocked at this!" Celestia scolded.

Luna turned to the others, "And were all of you a part of this?!"

"We were only trying to help," Lancer tried to explain.

"And how is spying on other students helping?" Luna retorted.

"That’s the thing. They’re not really your students!" Blade insisted.

"If you just hear us out," Bright Eyes began.

"There’s nothing more to hear!" Celestia cut her off. "And here I expected better from you, Bright Eyes."

"Why is everything coming out wrong!" Trixie exclaimed.

Just then, Mr Cranky walked in, covered in frosting.

"Principal Celestia, Vice Principle Luna!" He said.

"Mr Cranky?" Celestia stared at his frosted state.

"What happened to you?" Luna asked.

"Pinkie Pie happened to me, that's what!" Mr Cranky frowned. "And it's not just her, all the other Rainbooms are causing havoc!"

"What?!" Everyone gasped.


Earlier, after Meanset and Midnight locked up Leo and Spike, they gathered all the other Meanbooms and told Sapphire what Mikey and his group had done.

"What?!" She exclaimed. "That turtle and his pals got pictures of you guys?"

"And I'll bet they're plotting to steal MY things!" Greedity snarled, standing protectively over all the stuff she had stolen.

"Don't worry," Meanset assured. "I deleted all of them, and the backup that nobody Wallflower made! I even replaced the backup with some embarrassing pictures."

"Except that idiot turtle will probably blab to the others what we're up to!" Sapphire pointed out.

"Oh, we needn't worry about that," Midnight said. "He won't tell them because they never listen to anything coming from him. According to their memories at least,"

"But he could change his mind and tell them!" Sapphire rebuffed.

"Like they ever learned from that?" Midnight doubted.

"I’m sure that they'll never decide to listen to Mikey anytime soon," Liarjack said.

"Oh that just gives so much confidence," Sapphire replied in sarcasm.

Flutterbrat spoke, "Mikey always said the stupidest things!"

Sapphire groaned and held her face in exasperation. She was beginning to think making opposite clones of the Rainbooms was a mistake. But then she noticed the broken window Rainbow Ditch smashed earlier, "Who did that?" She pointed.

"Me," Rainbow Ditch answered, dry. "I got bored looking for any Rainbooms so I broke those windows for fun. I even smashed those lame Rock N Beats' instruments."

Hearing that, Sapphire put a finger to her chin as got an idea. "Change of plans, girls. We're not just turning the Rainbooms against each other, we're going to turn the whole school against them…" The Meanbooms gathered around as Sapphire explained her plan.


At the same time, Twilight entered an empty class room, still looking for Fluttershy, when she heard a noise from the closet. She opened the door and out fell Pinkie, Zach, and Caitlyn.

"Guys? How did you get in there?" She asked.

Pinkie and the siblings just glared at her as she answered, "You threw us in there, you big meanie!"

"What are you talking about? I'm still looking for Fluttershy?" Twilight said.

"Why? So you can say nasty things to her like you did us?!" Caitlyn asked angrily.

"Not cool, Twilight!" Zach frowned.

"But I would never say nasty things to any of you?" Twilight denied.

Pinkie shouted in her face, "LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!!!"

"I'm not lying! Wait?" Twilight noticed Pinkie's geode was gone. "Where's your geode?"

"You took it! Now give it back!" Pinkie demanded, holding out her hand.

"I never took it!" Twilight insisted.

"What in tarnation's going on in here?" Applejack came in along with Rarity, then both frowned when they saw Pinkie. "What are you doing here?"

Pinkie huffed and turned away from them, "I'm not talking to you meanies!"

"What's going on?" Twilight asked in confusion.

Rarity answered, "Pinkie Pie played some nasty tricks on me, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash!"

"And lied about it after the fact!" Applejack added.

"I didn't do anything!" Pinkie argued.

"You did so!" Applejack and Rarity argued back.

Suddenly the door burst open and there stood Raph, Casey, Gabby, Sunset, and Fugitoid. The four were covered in trash and looked livid.

Rarity gagged and held her nose, "Agh! Why ever are you four covered in filth?"

Instead of answering, Gabby stormed over and punched her and Applejack in their faces.

"Ow!" They cried.

"YOU happened, la brujas!" Gabby growled.

"I beg your pardon?!" Rarity gasped.

"First you ran off with all our stuff!" Raph stated.

"And my geode!" Sunset added, then she turned on Applejack, "And you tricked us and sent us all rolling away in a dumpster!"

"It's true," Fugitoid confirmed.

"What?" Applejack gasped. "You know I ain't no liar!"

"And I most certainly did not take your things or your geode!" Rarity rebuked.

"Yes you did!" Rainbow, Carter, Buffy, and Angel burst in. "We all saw you with them!"

"And then you attacked all of us!" Carter added.

"Not cool!" Angel frowned.

"I can't believe you, Rarity!" Buffy said in disapproval. "I thought we were friends!"

"We are friends!" Rarity insisted.

"Friends?!" Fluttershy appeared in the doorway, looking angry and sad. "Sunset Shimmer is no friend of mine! She took my geode and kicked me on the ground!" She then pointed to Applejack and Rainbow. "And you two accused me for something I didn't do!"

"Well, you're definitely not my friend, cupcake squasher!" Pinkie snapped.

"Uh, what's that about?" Rainbow asked.

Twilight glared at her, "I'm not talking to you after you took my geode and called me dorkward!"

"Huh?" Rainbow was confused.

Soon everyone began arguing, yelling, shouting, and accusing each other.


While that was happening, Sapphire pushed open the doors to the hallway then she and the Meanbooms walked down it. Some students watched them as they passed by. Then Sapphire stopped and pointed out. The Meanbooms grinned and ran out in all directions as they each began to sing…

(Ways to Be Wicked)

As they sang, Rainbow Ditch tripped Micro Chips, Greedity was trying to steal Bonbon’s bag and Lyra tried prying her off. Flutterbrat stomped on Derpy's muffin and Meanie sprinkled Snips and Snail’s volcano and it blew up in their faces. Meanset opened a water fountain and Midnight poured soap in it. When Bulk Biceps took a drink, he got covered in soap and slipped down the hall. Liarjack was telling lies to Sandalwood freaking him out.

Flash ran around looking for help when he spotted Meanset, not realizing it was her. Before he could say anything, Meanset dropped something in his hand and ran off. Just as he looked down, wondering what it was, it exploded paint all over him, revealing it was a paint bomb.

Outside, Liarjack told Bulk to look at the sky, claiming she saw a Kraang ship, and when Bulk was distracted she hefted a big bolder and smashed his bike just as he turned around and saw what she did.

Flutterbrat was doing something to the CMC and ran off laughing, revealing that she glued their hair together.

Greedity made her way down the hall with some shiny geode rocks that she had stolen from Maud, while the blank girl held onto her leg, being dragged along.

Meanie Pie peeked into the cafeteria before she threw in a stink bomb. Afterwards, she crouched down and plugged her ears as it went off. Then she stood and leaned against the wall and watch all the students and Granny Smith run out, coughing and gagging then she laughed.

Midnight Sparkle was in the science lab, mixing some chemicals. The mixture started to shake and she ran out just as pink goo exploded all over the lab, like Twilight had once accidentally done.

Mr Cranky noticed a rope that read 'pull me'. Curious, he pulled it and a bucket of frosting dumped all over him. Meanie Pie popped out from a locker and ran away laughing while Mr Cranky shook his fist before going to get Principles Celestia and Luna.

Back with the Rainbooms, they were still arguing fiercely. Raph and the others had stopped as they noticed how intense the argument was growing, with the girls shouting bad names at each other.

"MEANIES!" Fluttershy yelled.

"JERKS!" Rainbow jeered.

"LIARS!" Applejack accused.

"RUFFIANS!" Rarity huffed.

"PARTY POOPERS!" Pinkie exclaimed.

"CRUEL HEARTED!" Twilight snapped.

"WITH FRIENDS LIKE YOU, WHO NEEDS ENEMIES!" Sunset growled.

Raph and the others looked at each other, not knowing what to do. Then they and the girls heard a shouting from outside the room. Sunset and the girls walked out and were greeted by all the angry students. From the crowd, Mr Cranky led Principle Celestia and Vice Principle Luna. Both frowned in disapproval before Celestia firmly pointed toward detention. Shocked, the Rainbooms looked at each other but then frowned and looked away.

Slowly, the girls made their way toward the detention room, neither one spoke or even looked at each other. As for the others, they could do nothing but walk the other way in sorrow.

Sapphire and the Meanbooms watched everything from behind a corner. Then she sang the final words as the sing ended with her chuckling deviously, her plan had worked. The Rainbooms were no more!

All the other students left just as Mikey and his group came running up, with the turtle shouting, "Wait! Wait, they're innocent! It was all evil clones! You gotta believe me, the Rainbooms would never do things like that!" But nobody paid any attention to him.

"This is awful!" Wallflower cried.

"The Rainbooms' friendship is ruined and we have no proof!" Trixie panicked.

"There's gotta be something we can do?" Lancer said.

"Mikey, we have to tell the others!" Blade stated.

"No way, they won't listen!" Mikey refused.

"Michelangelo, take a good look around you!" Trixie said. "Your great plan failed! Miserably!"

Those words flashed in Mikey’s head when Donnie said, ‘Well you failed! MISERABLY!’ making him sadder.

"Mikey, we tried it your way, but it only made things worse! We’re out of options. We need to find your brothers," Wallflower said.

"It'll be waste of their time," Mikey retorted.

"We’ll never know until we try," Lancer noted.

Bright Eyes spoke, "Mikey Sensei, we can’t help by ourselves. You have to tell them about the Meanbooms."

"I can't! They'll never listen to me! Never!" Mikey exclaimed and without another word, he ran off.

"Mikey!" Bright Eyes cried, but Mikey didn't come back and she looked down dismally.

The rest of the group looked at each other, wondering what to do. They knew Mikey had every reason not to trust his brothers again, but they also knew he was letting that grudge keep him from doing what had to be done. And if they didn't do something soon, the Rainbooms would never be friends again.


Meanwhile, the Wondercolts were sitting on the bleachers on the soccer field, when Flash came running up.

"Guys, guys! Whoa!" He noticed that Micro Chips was covered in pink goo, the CMC's hair was cut unevenly, Bulk was covered in soap suds, Snips and Snails looked like they'd be in an explosion, Sandalwood smelled bad, and Derpy was tearfully holding a smashed muffin. "What happened to you guys?"

Micro Chips answered, "First, Rainbow Dash tripped me then Twilight covered the whole science lab in pink goo... Again."

"Well she and Sunset rigged the drinking fountain and Applejack smashed my bike!" Bulk said, holding up the remains of his bike.

"And she freaked me out with a bunch of lies! It was crazy, dude!" Sandalwood exclaimed. "And then Pinkie Pie stink bombed the cafeteria!"

"Then she blew up our volcano project!" Snips frowned.

"Boom!" Snails imitated the explosion.

Apple Bloom frowned, "And Fluttershy glued all our hair together!"

"Yeah!" Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo added.

"And destroyed my muffin!" Derpy held out her muffin.

"Rarity stole my bag!" Bonbon huffed.

"And body-slammed me when I tried to stop her!" Lyra added.

"Which was before she stole some rare geode stones I found," Maud put in.

The Wondercolts noticed Flash covered in pain, as Sandalwood asked, "What happened to you?"

"Sunset got me with a paint bomb," Flash answered, before he added quickly, "But it wasn't the real Sunset!"

"What do you 'not the real Sunset'?" Bonbon asked.

Flash explained, "I was on the stage when I saw Leo looking for Applejack and Rainbow’s geodes. Then Twilight came in being a snot and flew me at the bleachers. I woke up to hear Leo fighting her saying that she wasn’t the real Twilight, but an evil clone. And when he was gonna take her to get answers, Sunset crept up behind him and knocked him out. Only it wasn't the real Sunset, it was another evil clone. And I'm betting that the Rainbooms who did all these bad things were evil clones too!"

"Uh, no offense, Flash, but that assumption is a bit hard to believe," Micro Chips replied skeptically.

"Yeah," Bonbon agreed.

"Okay, I admit it is a little farfetched, but we've all seen stranger things happen with all the Equestrian Magic stuff going on!" Flash reminded them.

"He isn't wrong about that," Maud admitted.

"Yeah, Equestrian Magic once sucked me, the Turtles, and the Rainbooms into the Super Quest video game," Sweetie Belle recalled.

"You got sucked into the Super Quest game? Radical!" Sandalwood grinned.

Lyra noted, "And there was that Dirt Golem at the roller derby."

"And that monster dog at the pet show!" Bulk added.

"And Zach and Caitlyn instantly singing when music was being played," Bonbon remembered.

"Not to mention when the Party Wagon attacked everybody!" Snips noted.

"I still have burns from that," Snails shuttered.

"Yeah, that wasn't fun," Lyra agreed.

"And besides, I can prove it. I saw where they put Leo and Spike, come on!" Flash took off with the Wondercolts following.

A minute later, they entered the gym and Flash led them to the supplies closet. He banged on the door and called, "Leo! Spike!"

"Flash, is that you?" Leo called from inside.

"Yeah, and I brought help!" Flash said.

"Get us out of here!" Spike cried.

Bonbon tried to open the door. "It's locked!"

"I know! I'll ram it open!" Bulk volunteered.

"And we'll help!" Snips and Snails added and they all ran to the other end of the gym to get a running start.

Sweetie Belle spoke, "I've got a better idea." She got out her claw weapons and used them to pick the lock. Then she opened the door. "Ta-Dah!"

"Way to go, Sweetie Belle!" Apple Bloom congratulated.

"Yeah!" Scootaloo cheered.

Unfortunately, no one told Bulk, Snips, or Snails as they yelled, "YAAAHHHH!" And ran at the door.

"Guys, wait!" Lyra shouted, but it was too late.

Bulk, Snips, and Snails rushed in and crashed into Leo and Spike as the Wondercolts winced. They looked in and saw Bulk, Snips, and Snails laying on top of the tied up turtle and dog.

The three looked sheepish as Bulk asked, "Uh, you guys okay?"

"We will be after you get off us!" Leo frowned.

"Some rescue," Spike deadpanned.

As the three boys got off as Lyra and Bonbon untied the two.

"Thanks, guys," Leo said.

"After all the times you guys saved us, it's the least we could do," Sandalwood replied.

"Unfortunately, The Rainbooms are in detention and hate each other now," Maud noted.

"Then I'm too late," Leo said in despair. "We gotta find the others, especially Mikey." He looked down in regret.

"You okay, Leo?" Apple Bloom asked.

"Wait!" Scootaloo interrupted. "You guys hear that?"

Suddenly they all heard a moaning sound.

"What was that?" Sweetie Belle asked in worry.

"Is it a ghost?" Derpy shivered.

"A ghost!" Snips and Snails cried, holding onto each other.

Bulk grabbed hold of them in fear, "The school's haunted!"

"Wait a minute," Flash said. "That's the sound I heard."

Spike listened, "Hey, it kinda sounds like…"

"Karai? Shinigami?" Leo recognized the moaning.

"Leo, is that you?" Karai called. "Shini and I are under the stage!"

"There's a trap door!" Shinigami

The group climbed onto the stage and found the control panel, as they were wondering which lever to pull, Maud stepped forward and pulled one of them and the trap door opened up. Everyone looked down and gasped. They saw the two Foot Clan girls trapped under some heavy stage props.

"Guys!" Leo gasped.

"Oh no!" Lyra and Bonbon exclaimed.

"Are y'all alright?" Apple Bloom asked.

"Not especially!" Karai answered.

Leo, Flash, and Bulk climbed down. Bulk lifted up the props while Leo and Flash helped the girls up. Then they all climbed back out and Maud shut the trap door.

"Glad to be out of that mess," Shinigami dusting herself off.

"What happened to you two?" Leo asked.

"Believe it or not, but someone created opposite clones of the Rainbooms," Karai informed.

"Oh we believe it," Spike said. "Clones of Twilight and Sunset tied me and Leo up!"

Shinigami explained, "We ran into a clone of Rarity, and just as we had her cornered, that sneaky clone opened the trap door and dropped all those props on us!"

"Ouch!" Derpy, Bulk, Snips, and Snails winced.

"We better tell the others! I'll call Donnie!" Leo tried to call Donnie on his T-phone, but no one answered. "That's strange, he's not answering."

"Neither is April," Karai added, also trying to call April.

Scootaloo gasped, "What if the evil clones got them too!"

"We better find them!" Leo said.

"But they could be anywhere?" Sandalwood noted.

"I might be able to find them," Micro Chips took out a small device. "Using GPS software, I should be able to track down their phones and hopefully find their location!"

"Impressive," Shini admitted.

After a minute, two dots appeared on the screen map of the device.

"They're somewhere near the back wooded area of the school, a few yards from the school garden," Micro Chips stated.

"Nice going, Micro Chips!" Flash commented.

"Let's move!" Leo ordered.

Soon they followed the signal to the old shed.

"The signal ends here," Micro Chips said.

"Look!" Apple Bloom pointed to Donnie's staff and April's tessen and tanto laying in the bushes.

"And I'm pretty sure that shovel isn't supposed to be there," Maud pointed to the shovel jammed against the door.

Leo pulled the shovel out of the way and opened the door... Donnie and April came flying out and fell on the ground. They were apparently trying to ram the door open.

"Donnie! April!"

"Leo! Boy are we glad to see you guys!" Donnie said.

"Allow me," Scootaloo cut Donnie and April free with her knives.

"Thanks, Scoots!" April smiled. "How'd you find us?"

"Thank Micro Chips," Sandalwood patted his friend on the back. "He used his GPS to locate you two."

"Let me guess. One of the Rainbooms threw you in there?" Karai guessed.

"It wasn't," April shook her head. "We believe someone made evil clones of the Rainbooms."

"We saw another Rainbow Dash breaking windows while our Rainbow grilled Pinkie," Donnie explained. "We followed her here before she clonked us out and left us in here."

"We know," Leo said. "I encountered the evil Twilight before the evil Sunset knocked me and Spike out."

"Twilight would never call me mutt!" Spike noted.

"Shini and I encountered the selfish Rarity before she got us with a trap door," Karai explained.

"Thanks to Flash and the others, we got free," Shinigami motioned to the Wondercolts.

"Unfortunately, The Rainbooms are in detention and hate each other now," Snips said.

"And that's not good," Snails added.

"What now, Leo?" Donnie asked.

"We gotta find the others!" Leo stated.


Mikey sat alone at the statue base, trying to think of another way to prove the Rainbooms were innocent. Unfortunately, he couldn't think of anything.

"Okay, maybe we could... nah, that won't work. Or maybe... that won't work either! Uh? I have no idea what to do?"

"What do you think you should do, my son?" Mikey looked up to see Master Splinter looking down on him.

"Sensei!" Mikey beamed, but then he looked dismal. "Papa, the Rainbooms have been framed by these evil clones and got sent to detention! I suspected it was all the work of evil clones, so I came with a plan to prove it and got Bright Eyes, Lancer, Blade, Wallflower, and even Trixie to help. But the evil clones somehow caught on and deleted all our evidence! And the worst part, the clones made the Rainbooms turn on each other and now their friendship's destroyed!"

"Did you inform your brothers of your plan? Or even about your suspicions?" Splinter asked.

"No," Mikey replied looking down.

"And why not?"

"Because they won't believe me!" Mikey frowned. "They never do. No matter how many times I've been proven right."

"It is true they have dismissed you in the past, Michelangelo," Splinter admitted. "But they have promised to listen to you from now on, did they not?"

"Yeah, but I didn't believe them," Mikey said. "Especially not after they've been jerks to me lately."

"I understand that, especially how your friend Caitlyn exposed you and Keno, but you should also remember that she hasn’t known you that long. And it is not wise to bottle up your emotions, for a bottle if pressured within will burst, causing more damage than it wouldn’t have from the start. And perhaps your brothers feel guilty enough as it is."

Mikey did a double take after hearing that, before Splinter placed his hand on his shoulder.

"Have faith, my son. Your brothers have learned to trust you, now you must trust them."

"Mikey!" Mikey turned to see Bright Eyes, Lancer, Wallflower, Trixie, and Blade Swipe coming and turned to see Splinter gone.

"Hey guys," he greeted dismally.

"Are you okay?" Wallflower asked.

"I've been trying to come up with a new plan, but I got nothing!" Mikey admitted. "You guys have any ideas?"

"Well we all have one: tell your brothers," Blade replied knowingly.

Mikey frowned and looked away, "Any other ideas?"

"Wow, he is really holding onto that grudge,'' Lancer muttered to the others.

Bright Eyes sat next to Mikey, "Mikey sensei, I agree that your brothers can be real jerks, especially after Caitlyn ratted you and Keno for training the CMC behind their backs. But like Wallflower said, you should tell them how you feel. Otherwise, they'll keep being jerks to you."

"Like how Princess Twilight and her friends were jerks to you? You didn't tell them how you felt, you just ran away," Mikey countered.

Bright Eyes' went wide eyed. Mikey was right, she never told Princess Twilight or the others how she felt. Instead she chose to run away from her problems. That was the whole reason she was there.

Trixie spoke, "Mikey, I have some Great and Powerful advice I think you should take to heart. Sometimes you have to trust someone even if you think they aren't always nice to you. And I experienced it. During the whole Memory Stone incident, Sunset accused me of erasing her friends' memories and even called me a 'manipulative blowhard'."

"For real?" Mikey asked in surprise.

"Yes, which I took as a compliment," Trixie answered. "But I still believed her and helped her nonetheless."

"I can't believe I'm saying this but, I agree with Trixie," Blade admitted, making Trixie blush. "I spent a lifetime not trusting other ponies until you and your brothers showed me I could trust them."

Lancer spoke next, "And you guys kept encouraging me to keep fighting when I fought Shark at the tournament, even though I felt like giving up and surrendering to my fears."

"And even after everything I’ve done with The Memory Stone, you all still welcomed me and made me feel visible for the first time," Wallflower said.

"Your brothers can help us, Mikey, but not if you don't tell them," Bright Eyes reasoned. "And if we don't do something soon, the Rainbooms will never be friends again."

"Well, I totally don't want that!" Mikey admitted.

Bright Eyes smiled, "Then you know what you gotta do." And then she began to sing, with Blade, Trixie, Lancer, and Wallflower joining in...

(Speak)

During a break in the song, Bright Eyes asked Mikey, "So? What should you do?

Mikey having finally come to his senses, replied, "I have to tell my bros! Whether they'll believe me or not! Cause we need their help to save the Rainbooms' friendship!"

"Exactly!" Blade nodded , as they continued to sing, this time with Mikey joining in.

When the song ended, Mikey stood tall, "Alright! Let’s go tell my bros and help our friends!"

Author's Note:
  • Leo accurately guessing the Meanbooms as the real culprits after given a small hint by Midnight Sparkle and Meanset Shimmer's reply are based off Procter Savantis and Max Tennyson's conversation in Ben 10 Omniverse episode "Rooters of all Evil."