• Published 25th Oct 2022
  • 3,398 Views, 141 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls Magical Mayhem - Wildcard25



When Equestrian Magic becomes more Troublesome for the Rainbooms and the Turtles alone, Blade Swipe comes from Equestria to help along with a little stowaway

  • ...
4
 141
 3,398

The Golden Puck part 1

A hockey stick whacked a puck, sending it speeding across the ice, as two teams of hockey players skated after it, ramming and shoving each other, until one player managed to wack it into a goal as an alarm blared.

"And goal!" The announcer said over the loudspeaker. "The score is now tied 10 to 10!"

In the audience, Casey, Zach, and Rainbow Dash hollered in excitement.

"Yeah! Goongala!" Casey cheered.

"Right on!" Zach shouted.

"Awesome!" Rainbow exclaimed.

Then all three of them chanted, "Super Slam, Super Slam, Super Slam!"

Bright Eyes whispered to the others, "Have any of you ever seen them act like this?"

"Nope," Everyone answered.

The Ninjas and Rainbooms were at a slam hockey tournament. When Casey and Rainbow found out there was one playing that evening, they wasted no time getting tickets and front row seats. And much to their friends' annoyance, they insisted that they all wear hockey masks.

Raph grumbled, "Remind me again why we have to wear these stupid masks?"

"This is not my go to for fashion!" Rarity said, dryly.

"You said it," Buffy agreed.

"Not a fan either," Shinigami said.

"To show our love for the game!" Casey explained.

"And cause we look cool!" Zach added.

"Cool is not the word I'd use to describe this," Caitlyn said deadpan.

"I second that," Donnie added.

"Me too," Applejack put in.

"Well, on the plus side," Mikey began.

"This place has great snacks!" Pinkie finished, as they pulled up their masks and munched on some nachos and popcorn.

One of the Golden Grizzlies rammed an opposing player into the plastic barrier where they were seated.

"Oh, my!" Fluttershy gasped. "Um, don't you think this is a little... rough?"

"Duh, that's why it's called slam hockey!" Rainbow stated.

"At least nobody will know we’re here while wearing these hockey masks," Karai said, and turned to Blade. "What do you think, Blade?"

Blade, not paying attention, stood up shouting, "C'MON! YOU GONNA LET 'EM PUSH YOU AROUND?" He noticed everyone looking at him and sat back down, looking sheepish. "I was a fan as a foal growing up."

Bright Eyes was reading a hockey brochure. "They have some interesting hockey teams names," she said. "There’s even a team called the Ducks. Weird huh?"

Leo looked over her shoulder and silently read an article about a rumor of alien ducks who play hockey and pondered on that before shrugging it off.

Shinigami asked, "So how much time is left before the game's over?"

Before anyone could answer, a young female voice spoke in Spanish, "Diez minutos. About ten minutes."

Everyone turned to see a Hispanic girl about their age. She had short dark brown hair in a bob cut, tanned skin, and brown eyes. She wore a maroon polo shirt, a harvester gold leather jacket, black pants, and brown leather boots.

Casey lifted up his mask. "Gabby?!"

"Hola, lunkhead," the girl smirked. She glanced to the Turtles and other allies. "Hey, guys."

"Hey, Gabe!" Mikey waved.

Casey wrapped her in a hug. "Ah, man, it's so good to see you!" Then he realized what he was doing and let go, grinning sheepishly.

"What are you doing here, Gabby?" April asked.

"Are you es una broma, April?" Gabby said. "I'd never miss a hockey game! And it looks like you guys didn't either."

"Of course not!" Zach rebuffed.

Applejack lifted her mask, put two fingers in her mouth, and let out a loud whistle, getting everyone's attention. "If y'all are done, can we get some enlightenment here?"

"Who is this girl?" Sunset asked.

Leo introduced her. "Girls, this is Gabrielle Rivera. A friend of ours from New York."

"She goes to our school and her mom's the Spanish teacher," April explained.

"And she works part time at the diner in our neighborhood," Casey added.

"So, I take it these are the Rainboom chicas I heard about?" Gabby inquired.

"That's right," Donnie confirmed, and introduced each of the girls as they lifted up their masks. "That's Sunset Shimmer, Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie." He heard a bark. "Oh, and Spike."

"Hi," the girls said.

Raph introduced the visitors. "And this is Blade Swipe and Bright Eyes."

"Hello," Bright Eyes smiled.

"Nice to meet you," Blade greeted.

"Likewise," Gabby said. "So what's with the... you know?" She motioned to everyone's hockey masks.

Sunset pointed to Casey, Zach, and Rainbow. "Those three insisted we where them."

"Well, yeah," Casey stated, pulling down his own hockey mask. "I mean do we look cool or what?"

Applejack spoke to the others. "All those who think we look cool say aye."

Everyone sans the three answered, "Nay!"

Caitlyn spoke with a smirk. "All those who think these three are boneheads, say aye."

"Aye!" Everyone answered.

"The ayes have it," Raph stated.

Gabby chuckled as the three pouted.

"Very funny!" Casey frowned.

"Anyway," Rainbow spoke up. "You showed up just in time, they're about bring out the Golden Puck!"

"Yeah!" Casey and Zach cheered.

"Excelente!" Gabby exclaimed.

"The what now?" Applejack raised a brow.

"The Golden Puck," Casey explained. "It was said to have been in possession of one of the greatest hockey players of all time."

"After he retired, he let his lucky charm go on display so that other players could see for good luck," Zach put in.

"Aha-lame!" Raph coughed, and got smacked by Rainbow. "Ow!"

"That’s pretty interesting," April admitted.

Donnie was on his phone and spoke, "Hey, it says here that the puck is made of solid gold and worth over two thousand and eighty five dollars."

Applejack whistled. "All that for one little puck?"

"That little puck is a piece of hockey history!" Rainbow stated. "And it's awesome!"

"Alright, fans!" The announcer said, as the lights dimmed. "It's time for the big unveil of the Legendary Golden Puck!"

The fans cheered and smoke rose from a platform overlooking the hockey rink as a display case rose up from the floor. A spotlight shone on it and the crowd gasped in surprise. The case was empty!

"The Golden Puck! It's gone!" The announcer exclaimed, and the crowd began buzzing in alarm and confusion.

"What?!" Casey stood up in shock.

"Gone?!" Zach shouted.

"Oh no!" Rainbow cried.

"Cómo pudo haber desaparecido?!" Gabby gasped in Spanish. "How could it have disappeared?!"

"Maybe it was misplaced?"

"Why would they even move it?" Zach asked.

"Maybe it was filthy?" Everyone looked at Mikey deadpanned.

"Any who, could Equestrian magic have something to do with it?" Rainbow inquired.

"Why would that steal the puck?" Casey asked.

"Just saying," Rainbow shrugged.

As everyone was wondering what happened to the puck, Casey glanced back and noticed a group of men and a woman with long blonde hair making their way toward the exit. And what was odd was that the men all wore cowboy hats, one man wore a dark brown western coat, and the woman in a cowgirl suit. All had scarfs around their faces like they were bandits or something. The men were wheeling something on a cart. But whatever it was, a blanket was covering it. The man pushing it, bumped into something and the blanket fell off a bit.

"Watch it!" The woman snapped. She pulled the blanket over the thing, but Casey had caught a glimpse of something gold underneath and realized what it was!

Casey grabbed his hockey stick and charged at them. "Goongala!"

"Casey!" Everyone shouted. The cowboys saw Casey and ran away, pushing the cart.

"Come on!" Leo ordered, and they all ran after Casey.

The vigilante chased the cowboys to the stadium foyer. Three stopped, whipped some guns, and opened fire. Casey ducked behind a pillar then pulled out his paint can bomb.)

"Taste this, suckas!" He said, and threw it out as it exploded paint all over the gunmen, distorting them. Then Casey rushed out with both his hockey sticks and whacked each of them away.

"Idiots!" The woman growled, and quick as a flash, she pulled out a large pistol and shot Casey's sticks in half.

Casey then took out a metal golf club. "You're not getting away with the Golden Puck!"

Woman yelled at the man in the coat. "I told you we needed to hide that better, Match!"

"Don't worry, Jessie," the man named Match said, taking out a small bomb-like device and pressed a button. "He won't be seein' much of anything!" And threw it.

Casey gasped and quickly swung the club, knocking the bomb away. Unfortunately, right when he did, the Ninjas and Rainbooms had ran out, and the bomb was heading for them!

"Incoming!" Donnie hollered.

Everyone dodged away but Raph, who in the back of the group, couldn't move in time and the bomb released some kind of gas, engulfing him in it. The turtle coughed but when he opened his eyes his vision suddenly became blurry.

"Hey!" He cried, feeling around. "I can't see, I can't see!"

"Raph!" Everyone ran over to him.

"Are you okay?" Sunset asked, in concern.

"Other than the fact I can’t see, peachy!" Raph grumbled.

"Hmm. Can’t see huh?" Mikey tried to poke at Raph but he was able to grab and crack his finger. "Aargh!"

"I can still feel where you are, little brother."

Donnie examines Raph's eyes. "Well, the good news is this stuff is temporary and you’ll get your sight back. Bad news is it may take a couple hours."

"Great," Raph huffed.

April sensed something and cried, "Look out!"

The cowboys Casey knocked down had gotten up and started shooting at them! They quickly scattered except Raph.

"What happening?" He asked, right before Keno tackled him out of the way of the shots.

Casey dodged the woman, Jessie's gunshots as he ran to them and leaped up, his golf club raised. "Goongala!" Only for her to kick him back. He sat up, just she pulled out another gun and starting shooting at him. He scooted back and stood up, jumping to avoid her shots.

"Dance, monkey!" Jessie shouted.

Match pulled out a pack of dynamite. And lit the fuse. "Adios, muchacho!" And threw it up high.

Casey saw it and screamed. Then he ran away just as it blew up in big explosion, knocking him down and the others back, as well as damaging the foyer.

"Let's go, boys!" Jessie ordered, and the gang ran out of the building. Taking the puck with them.

Casey sat up, just in time to see them leave. "No!"

At that moment, Bright Eyes heard police sirens approaching. "Uh, guys, I think we should go!"

"We better get outta here!" Leo ordered.

"C'mon!" Casey said. "Let’s get those crooks!"

"Forget them, Casey!" Sunset retorted. "We need to leave before they see the guys!"

"But we gotta get the Golden Puck back!" Casey insisted.

"No we don’t!" Caitlyn rebuffed. "Where does it say that?"

"Casey, vominos!" Gabby called.

After a brief hesitation, Casey begrudgingly hurried with the group while Fluttershy helped Raph. They escape just before the cops arrive.


The next morning, at Sweet Apple Acres, everyone was watching the news about the theft.

"Police found no evidence of the theft of the golden puck, said the reporter. "This is Straight Facts of Gabby Gum News here in Canterlot."

"Didn’t want to hear that," Raph grumbled.

"I hate it when lowlifes get away like that," Applejack complained.

Big Mac put ointment on Raphs eyes. "How’s your sight now, Raph?"

Raph squinted. "A little fuzzy but I think I’m starting to see better. Thanks, Big Mac."

Casey stomped over and shut off the TV. "We gotta get the Gold Puck back!"

"Yeah!" Rainbow stood by Casey. "Who knows what those punks are gonna do with it?"

"How?" Karai asked. "We don't even know where they went?"

"Then we should go back and look for clues," Casey stated. "Something the cops might've missed?"

"That does seem like a plan," Gabby admitted.

Caitlyn took the remote. "In case you've forgotten," She turned the TV back on showing the hockey rink was closed off. "The police are still searching the rink!" She then motioned to the Turtles. "And the guys here, can't be seen."

"Caitlyn's right," Donnie stated. "It's too risky."

Twilight spoke, "And even if we do find the thieves, with Raph's current state, he won't be up for a fight."

"Who's says I'm not up for a fight?!" Raph growled, getting up and crashed into the coffee table.

"That coffee table for one," Pinkie noted.

"We'll find the puck, guys," Leo promised. "But not right this minute."

"No way!" Rainbow refused.

Casey agreed. "The longer we wait, the more those crooks could sell it on the black market, or melt it down, or-"

Caitlyn cut him off. "It's just a puck."

Casey, Rainbow, Zach, and Gabby all shot Caitlyn a look of angered surprise.

"Just a puck? Just a puck?!" Casey snapped.

"Are you kidding me?!" Rainbow shouted.

"Idiota, you did not just say that?!" Gabby exclaimed.

"Do you even hear the words coming out of your mouth, sis?!" Zach asked, rhetorically.

"No one was hurt," Caitlyn pointed out. "That's what matters."

"I'm hurt that they stole it!" Casey exclaimed. "Don't you get it?! The Gold Puck is piece of Hockey history and carries us to the future of hockey! Stealing that puck is like stealing the Statue of Liberty! Or Apple Pie!"

"Now that'd be terrifying," Applejack said.

"I could sure go for some pie though," Mikey smiled.

"We'll find the puck, but going now, would too risky," Leo advised.

"And we don't need a repeat of the Muckman incident or what happened with Doctor Finn," April noted.

Casey scoffed. "Forget this!" And he stormed out the front door, slamming it behind him.

"This bites!" Rainbow frowned, and she raced off.

"Some ninjas you guys are!" Zach said.

"No wonder you cobardes failed to stop Shredder from mind controlling Karai!" Gabby noted, and they too walked out of the room.

"Ouch," Karai winced, remembering the bad experience.

Bright Eyes spoke, "Um, Leo?"

"Yes, Bright Eyes?" Leo replied.

"What exactly is the Muckman incident?"

"It wasn't our best days as ninjas," Leo explained. "You see, it was the time we first met our friend Muckman, a former garbage man who got mutated into a humanoid garbage being."

"Bebop and Rocksteady tricked him into thinking we were the cause of his mutation," Donnie chimed in. "Worse yet, the media hunted him down because he was a hero after stopping a thief. After our first failed attempt to reason with him, we were caught on film."

Mikey added, "Master Splinter was so upset that he grounded us and forbid us to leave the lair. Worse yet, We couldn't even watch TV!"

"Sensei was onto us like a hawk," Raph put in. "It took April to distract him for us to leave."

"But even though we got Muckman on our side and got the press off our backs, Sensei said we were still grounded and he back-slapped all four of us hard! After that, we had to train intensely on stealth."

"I had to help as punishment for my involvement," April added.

A brief flashback showed the Turtles stealth training. They would hide from Splinter, but he always found them and beat them down with Randori. Other times, April would randomly come up out of nowhere with a camera and the Turtles would quickly vanish from sight.

"Wow!" Bright Eyes gasped. "How long did it take you to regain his trust?"

"A couple weeks," Raph said. "But because of that, and especially because we were extra cautious about being stealthy, it gave Shredder's forces enough time to get the ingredients needed to make the mind worms."

"And you know the rest," Karai added, dismally.

"Did.... Splinter ever regretted grounding you?" Bright Eyes inquired.

"He...... did," Leo admitted. "While we understood why he grounded us, he looked like he regretted his choice after we all barely survived getting poisoned by Karai."

Applejack and Rarity secretly looked at each other with remorse.

"At least he only did that for your guys' safety," Blade noted.

Meanwhile, Keno nudged Mikey and nodded toward Apple Bloom and Bright Eyes.

"Ooh," Mikey said, catching on. "Gotcha." Then he whispered to the two. "Hey, girls, while we're waiting, now would be a good time to sneak in some training."

Apple Bloom lit up. "Right..." she said, as Bright Eyes nodded.

"We'll meet you guys at the park," Keno whispered, then he said. "Hey, I just remembered, I have a date with Indigo." And he rushed out the door.

"And I think I'll go for a walk in woods again," Mikey said, getting up.

"Make sure you wear a disguise this time!" Leo told him.

"Got it," Mikey replied, putting on his trench coat and hat, before going out the back door.

"Oh, yeah!" Apple Bloom spoke up. "Me and Bright Eyes have another meeting with the CMC!"

"Yeah!" Bright Eyes said, and the two ran out the door.

"Be back before supper!" Applejack called. "That was weird?"

Caitlyn narrowed her eyes in suspicion. "Yeah..."


Outside, Casey sat on the porch steps, sulking. Then Gabby and Zach walked up to him.

"Hey, Casey?" Zach said, leaning against the railing.

Gabby sat next to him. "Que paso, you alright, Case?"

Casey sighed. "The others just don't understand how important that Golden Puck is to me."

"It's important to us too, Casey," Zach stated. "But why's the puck so important to you?"

"When I was little," Casey began."My uncle took me to see my first hockey match. And that's where I saw the Golden Puck. Seeing it in all its glory inspired me to play hockey. And I've been playing ever since. That's why we need to get it back, so it can inspire other kids to play hockey!"

Before Gabby could say anything, Rainbow zipped in, standing in front of them. "So let's go out there and find it!" She said, with determination. "The guys can’t do anything without exposing themselves. Plus Raph can’t do much without his sight. But that doesn’t mean we can’t do anything."

Just then, Keno hurries out the door.

"Hey Keno!" Casey called. "Where you going?"

"Gotta date with Indigo," Keno called back. "Later!"

Shortly after, Applebloom and Bright Eyes came running out the door.

"Scuse us!" Apple Bloom said. "We’re off to meet up with Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo!

"And… good luck!" Bright Eyes added.

"Give my regard’s to Scoots!" Rainbow called, after the two left

"Cuenta conmigo, count me in," Gabby said.

"Me too," Zach added.

"Yeah! Let’s get the Golden Puck back!" Casey cheered.

Suddenly, Pinkie burst out shouting, "Ahh, I just remembered I have a shift at the dinner today!" And she raced off, leaving the four looking confused.


At the hockey rink, just as Caitlyn had said, police were still investigating the area. While the four were watching them from behind a parked car.

"So what's the plan?" Zach asked Rainbow.

"I'll zip in and search the place for any clues," Rainbow stated. "You guys distract them."

"How do we do that?" Casey asked.

"I might have something," Gabby suggested. "But I just hope that none of those officers understand Spanish."

Soon, she, Casey, and Zach walked up to the barricade where two officers stood guard. Then one of them stopped them.

"Hold it!" He said. "Sorry, but I'm afraid we're going to have to ask you three to leave."

"This area's off limits," the other one said.

Gabby then spoke in Spanish, "Hola, puedes entenderme?"

The officers looked puzzled. "What did you say, Ms?" The first one asked.

Gabby just spoke something different in Spanish. "Ustedes no son buenos en sus trabajos. (You guys are not good at your jobs.)

The second officer looked at Casey and Zach. "Do you know what she's saying?"

Gabby gave the boys a quick wink and they caught on.

"Um, I think she said, 'you guys are great'," Zach said.

Gabby spoke, "Ustedes no notarían una pista si alguien les agitara una en la cara." (You guys wouldn't notice a clue if someone waved one in your faces.)

"Now she said 'You guys are the coolest officers around'," Casey said.

The second officer was flattered. "Really?"

"Nice to know that people appreciate our line of duty," the first officer puffed his chest out with pride. While the officers were distracted, Rainbow zipped past them and into the building.

Gabby continued, "¡Tus madres son hámsteres y tus padres olían a bayas de saúco! (Your mothers are hamsters and your fathers smelt of elderberries!)

"She said 'your parents must've raised you right'," Casey said.

"Well my dad was a cop," the second officer noted.

"Ustedes, los babuinos, son tan estúpidos que los robos a bancos son tan fáciles como 1,2,3." (You baboons are so stupid that bank robberies are easy as 1,2,3.)

Zach spoke, "She just said 'you guys stop bank robberies in 1, 2, 3'."

"While we appreciate the praise, we should get back to patrol," the first officer said, while Rainbow zipped out undetected.

"We understand. Sorry to bother you," Casey took Gabby's hand. "Cmon, babe. time to go."

Gabby waved at the officers, "¡Adiós, rosquillas!" (Good bye, donut heads!)

They left the scene and met Rainbow in the bushes.

"Babe?" Gabby asked Casey, with a chuckle. "Really?"

"Never mind that," Casey blushed. "Found anything, Rainbow?"

"Oh yeah! I found this!" Rainbow held up a box of matches. "Right where those crooks made there escape."

"Bet it's from that dude with the dynamite!" Casey frowned.

"Yep, and look where it's from," Rainbow pointed to some words on the box.

Gabby read, "The Manefair Hotel."

"That's gotta be where their hiding the Puck!" Casey guessed.

"And Buffy's staying there, so maybe she can help?" Zach added.

"Sounds like a plan," Gabby said.

"Let's go!" Rainbow said, pointing towards the city area.


Meanwhile, at the diner, Pinkie skated around serving costumers when she came to a man and woman at a table. Their faces were hidden behind menus.

"Welcome to Carterlot Diner!" She greeted. "What can I getcha?"

"I'll have the breakfast special," the woman said, in a southern accent.

"Same," the man added.

Pinkie zipped off and instantly came back with their food. "Here you are!"

"Hm?" The man looked over his menu. "That was fast."

"Yep," Pinkie smiled. "If you like it, feel free to leave a screech about it!"

"Missy, would you look under our table?" The woman asked.

"Certainly!" Pinkie looked under the table and she gasped in horror, as she found a gun aimed at her face!

"I saw you buggin' that old lady over yonder for five stars," the woman said, ominously. "You try that on us and you'll get five bullets!"

"And..." The man held out a stick of dynamite. "This whole diner goes up in smoke! Yah got that?!"

Pinkie nodded in a cold sweat. "Mm hm."

"Now get!" The woman snapped, and Pinkie zipped away.

"Well those two were real meanies!" Pinkie huffed. "Threatening me with a gun and... dynamite?" She gasped as realized. "The Puck thieves!" Then she frowned in determination.

The man and woman, who were discovered to Match and Jessie from last night, were discussing things.

"So, Match, did you get word to daddy?" Jessie asked.

"That's right, sis," Match replied. "And is his little birthday gift safe?"

Jessie nodded. "Yep. It's safe and sound where no one will think to look. After the party at the Manefair Hotel, we'll take Daddy there."

"This'll be one birthday he'll never forget," Match stated.

Neither of them knew that Pinkie was under the table and heard everything. Then she slipped away back over to the counter and got out her phone.


At their secret training spot, Mikey and Keno were in the middle of training Bright Eyes and the CMC. Even Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon joined them, with weapons of their own. Diamond Tiara had a double kuna blade and Silver Spoon had a kyoketshu shogei knife & ball chain.

Just then Mikey's T-phone went off. "Hold up! It’s Pinkie," he answered the phone. "Hey, Pinkie. What’s up?"

"Oh, not a whole lot," Pinkie said. "Just found the puck thieves!"

"Really?" Mikey gasped.

"Yeah!" Pinkie confirmed. "They’re here in the diner!"

"Okay. I’ll get Keno and we’ll get the others," Mikey said.

"Okie dokie loki!" Pinkie smiled and hung up.

Mikey turned to the others. "Keno, Pinkie found the puck thieves! They’re at the diner she works at."

"Yikes!" Keno gasped. "She alright?"

"Yeah. They only threatened her to back off," Mikey explained. "She overheard their plans."

"We better tell Leo and the guys about this!" Keno turned to Bright Eyes and Apple Bloom. "C'mon, girls."

"Guess that means practice is over," Scootaloo said, in disappointment.

"Yeah. Sorry, Scoots," Mikey replied. "But you might expose yourselves to the others. You guys better get home."

"Okay," Sweetie Belle sighed.

"Good luck," Diamond Tiara said.

"Till next time," Silver Spoon added.

"Thanks," Mikey waved as they left.


At the Manefair Hotel, the four entered the lobby where Buffy sat waiting for them on one of the sofas.

"Got your text," she said. "So you think those crooks have it hidden here somewhere?"

"It's the only lead we got," Casey stated. "You guys wait here. I'll get some info about which room their in." He walked toward the desk as a woman with flopped over blonde hair and pointed glasses was typing at a computer. "Um, hey, I'm uh here with some friends, visiting some relatives. Do you know where their room is? They're dressed like cowboys."

The woman spoke without looking up from her typing. "I'm afraid the people you described requested no visitors. No exceptions."

"What?!" Casey gasped. "I'm sure they'll make an exception for me. Where's their room?"

"I can't divulge that information to you, sir," the woman rebuffed.

"Oh come on!" Casey exclaimed. "I gotta find out where their room is!"

"I'm sorry, sir, but there's nothing I can do," the woman shrugged.

Casey sulked back over to the others. "No dice!"

"Well, this bites!" Rainbow grumbled.

"So what do we do now?" Zach asked.

"Maybe we should head back to Sweet Apple Acres?" Gabby suggested.

"I doubt that the others would actually-" Casey paused, as he saw something that made him say, "everyone, get down!" They all hid behind the sofas. Match and Jessie had entered with a couple of their goons. "There they are!"

"That’s them?" Buffy asked.

"Oh, yeah!" Rainbow answered.

"Escucha! Listen," Gabby said.

"Hey, Match, Jessie?" One of the goons asked. "Y'all sure that Golden Puck is safe where we-" Jessie clasped a hand to his mouth.

"You shut your piehole!" She hissed. "There are people present."

"We don't need anyone calling the po po, yah got that?!" Match added, and the goon nodded. "Good! Now we gotta get ready for pa's birthday tonight."

"Where's it bein' held again?" Another goon asked.

"In the hotel ballroom, ya dummy!" Jessie said.

As they walked off, Casey and the others peeked over the sofa. "A party huh?" He said.

"I wonder who’s their dad?" Zach wondered aloud.

"Mr. George Arboost," Buffy stated.

"How would you know that, Buffy?" Rainbow inquired.

"Because I got an invite," Buffy held out an invitation.

"Wait, you do?"

"That's right," Buffy nodded. "My dad is a friend of Arboost and my uncle was a business partner of his."

"Your uncle?!" Casey gasped. "We'll, that makes a lot of sense!"

"It does?" Rainbow asked, confused.

Buffy spoke. "Unfortunately, all party goers must be on the guest list. If your not, they won't let you in. No exceptions."

Gabby griped in Spanish, "Odio las complicaciones!" (I hate complications.)

"But!" Buffy said. "The ballroom has a storage room. And it has a back door..."

"Nice!" Casey pumped a fist.

"Except, it's probably locked so we'd need a key," Gabby stated.

Rainbow zipped off and returned with a key dangling from her finger. "A key like this?"

"Yeah!" Zach cheered.

"Looks like we're crashing a party tonight!" Casey grinned.


Later that night, the party had started. Buffy made her way to the storage room and unlocked the door, where Casey, Rainbow, Gabby, and Zach had been hiding. "Okay guys! Show time!" She said.

"Awesome," Rainbow cheered.

Zach was snoring. "Zach!" Gabby shouted.

Zach woke up. "Huh? Sorry. How do the guys do this without falling asleep?"

"Never mind. It’s go time!" Casey was about to walk out only to be stopped by Buffy.

"Just one problem. It’s a black tie affair. But I think I can fix that," she said, eyeing some clothes near by.

Casey peeked out of the storage room and saw one of the goons nearby and got an idea. Before the man knew what was happened, he was shocked unconscious by Casey and dragged into the storage room.

Later, Casey and the others stepped out now dressed up. Casey wore the goon's brown suit with a long jacket and fedora. Gabby wore a pinkish purple dress with a matching hat and fuzzy shawl. Zach had a suit with a cowboy hat. And Rainbow had a dress similar to her pony counterpart's second gala dress.

Casey said, "Okay, guys, let's spread out and see if we can find out where those scumbags hid the Golden Puck."

"Got it!" Everyone said, and they split up, into teams, Zach, Buffy, and Rainbow one way while Casey and Gabby went another.


Meanwhile, outside the ballroom, after the last guests went in, four guards stood by the door, when suddenly, a smoke bomb went off and there stood Mikey.

"What up!" Then he did the same dance and hums he did when he made baby Karai laugh. "Ta-dah!" Then he blew a raspberry at the guards.

The guards looked at each other before they charged at the turtle, who spun around and moonwalked out a back door. The guard followed him out. As the door slowly closed one of the guards said, "What in tarnat-" he was then cut off by the sound of a beat down. Soon the guards were tied up in their underwear by Leo and Sunset.

"Quick, before anyone notices they're gone," Leo said.

The Turtles were dressed in the guards clothes while the girls all had dresses on. And Keno and Blade wore suits.

"Thanks for making this suit for me, Rarity," Keno said to the fashionista.

"It's just like the one your pony counterpart made for me," Blade admired his suit.

"I'm surprised you were able to make us all dresses on such short notice," Twilight noted.

"One of my natural talents, darlings," Rarity beamed.

"Raph, are you sure you can handle this?" Fluttershy asked him.

"Your eyesight has still not cleared up," Shingami noted.

Raph adjusted his hat. "Like I said before we came here, I'll be just fine!" He turned and bumped right into the closed door, falling down.

April was on her phone. "I can't get a hold of Casey."

"Or Zach," Caitlyn added, looking at her phone.

"Rainbow ain't answering neither," Applejack said.

"We’ll have to go without them," Leo stated. "Let’s go guys!" As they headed in, Raph slammed into a wall as Leo face palmed. "Raph, why don’t you wait out here in case the thieves try to escape?"

"I’m telling you, I’m fine!" Raph insisted, but stayed anyway.

As everyone went in, Donnie spoke to his brother, "You know, Raph, if this helps, you could try using your other senses. Like your hearing, smell, and touch."

"Yeah right!" Raph huffed, although he kept that in mind.

Author's Note:
  • Like H.A.T.E, this chapter was more based on the mirage comic The Golden Puck episode was based off "The Unmentionables".
  • Raph being temporarily blinded was from the episode "Lone Raph and Cub"
  • Mikey getting the guards to come after him and the Ninjas taking them out is from the Fast Foward episode "Zixxth Sense".
  • The character Gabrielle is from the Mirage Comics, who was Casey's wife. She was Caucasian in the comics, but here she's Hispanic.
  • The alien duck hockey team Bright Eyes reads about are the Mighty Ducks. It's a teaser for TMNTony's Mighty Ducks crossover.