• Published 25th Oct 2022
  • 3,251 Views, 141 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls Magical Mayhem - Wildcard25



When Equestrian Magic becomes more Troublesome for the Rainbooms and the Turtles alone, Blade Swipe comes from Equestria to help along with a little stowaway

  • ...
4
 141
 3,251

Game Of Shells part 3

The Gameinator spoke loud. “That's right, amateurs, it's me, the greatest Super Quester ever!” He laughed loudly. “Boo!”

All the other players, minus Dragon Warrior, screamed and ran away.

Gameinator laughed, wickedly. “That's right! Run in fear, losers! Tremble before the might of the Gameinator!”

“Hey, wait! You’re the figure I saw on the rock.” Bright Eyes remembered.

Elf-Prince9 heard that. “Wait, what?” He turned to the Gameinator. “Were you following us?”

“Uh, doui, of course I was. I've been following you guys through this whole quest.”

“What?” Raph irked.

Gameinator continued. “I’ve been following you noobs since the beginning of the quest. And now that you’ve accomplished everything, I will take what is rightfully mine!”

“Hey! That's my strategy! You stole it!” Dragon Warrior accused.

Gameinator laughed. “Correction, I perfected it!” Then he became serious. “Now, why don't you all save yourselves the embarrassment of a humiliating defeat and hand over your keys!”

“No!” Leo stood.

“Forget it!” Raph rejected.

“You ain't getting your mitts on our key!” Applejack added.

“That's right!” April agreed.

“Mm hmm!” Fluttershy nodded.

Dragon Warrior joined in. “You'll take my key when you pry it from my cold lifeless hands!”

Gameinator however chuckled darkly. “I was hoping you'd refuse.” He then pulled out a huge bladed sword. “Now you're gonna learn why I'm the best of the best! So... bright it!”

Everyone drew their weapons as Leo cried. “Get him!”

Everyone charged at the Gameinator. Leo clashed his swords against his blades, but the Gameinator blocked each strike and punched him away. Raph tried to nail him with his axe, but he dodged and made a hard sword swing, knocking away the hot headed turtle.

Blade then clashed against Gameinator's sword and was pushed back. Glaring, he took out the orb and shot big bolt of lightning at the gamer. But the Gameinator blocked it with his sword.

“Ha! You call that an lightning attack! This, is a lightning attack!” he taunted as he redirected the lightning right at Blade, knocking him off his hooves.

“Blade!” Bright Eyes cried.

“You'll pay for that!” Lancer declared as he took to the skies as Bright Eyes fired a beam of magic.

As Gameinator held back Bright Eyes' attack, Lancer dive bombed him, but at the last minute, the Gameinator elbowed Lancer in the gut and grabbed his legs.

“A sneak attack? Really?!” Then he body-slammed Lancer back and forth, before using him to swat Bright Eyes off her hooves and grabbed her tail. “That's the... oldest... trick... in the book!” He said as he swung the two around before slamming on the ground, making them bounce up, and upper cut them across the way.

“Hey!” Gameinator turned to see Mikey pointing an arrow at him. “Why don't you pick on someone your own size!” And shot he arrows at him.

Gameinator deflected each one with his sword. “Okay then...” And he rushed forward, punching Mikey all over and knocked him back.

Pinkie used her scepter to try bopping Gameinator who grabbed her and threw her at Fluttershy. Then Fugitoid stood in his way.

“Don’t get rough with me!” the professor stated. He then rolled his dice and get a six, summoning three six spotted Ladybugs who fly at Gameinator only to be burned away by a fire attack by him. “Well, that was disappointing.” Gameinator then swung at Fugitoid, sending him flying.

Elf-Prince9 jumped around shooting arrows at Gameinator when Gameinator hit him with his sword. Then, He stood face to face with Dragon Warrior.

“I’ll teach you to copy my strategies!” he growled.

“Jealous I make you look like a noob?” Gameinator taunted.

Dragon Warrior screamed as he charged at Gameinator. Though he looked like he was putting up a good fight, Dragon Warrior then got slammed down by Gameinator. Then, Sweetie Belle powered up her pickax in a glowing pink aura and swings it at Gameinators back.

“Yes!” she grinned

Gameinator turned with his eyes glowing red.

“Uh oh!” Sweetie Belle gulped.

Gameinator then shoots her with a lightning.

“Actually felt that one.” He admitted.

“Sweetie Belle!” Rarity shrieked. She then glared at the Gameinator. “Now it's personal!” she then threw all her gems which encased him in crystal. Only for him to burst out. Then Rarity asked nervously. “You wouldn't hit a lady, would you?” And was immediately punched away.

“Yes, I would!” Gameinator stated.

“Goongala!” Casey charged at the Gameinator, only to run into his fist.

“Seriously? What a yuts!”

Karai jumped in. “Yuts, this!” She clashed swords with the Gameinator and managed to stay on level with him.

“Not bad.” Gameinator admitted. “But this sword's got a few surprises! Here's one...” His sword lit up and he blasted Karai with a magic zap.

“Let's see you try that on me!” Gameinator turned to see Shini as she conjured up some beasts with her magic and sent them at him.

Gameinator however appeared to be unfazed. “Nice trick, now here's mine!” He raised his sword as it glowed and made a magic shockwave that vaporized Shini's beasts, much to her surprise before the Gameinator blasted her too. April and Rainbow tried to rush him from opposite sides, but he caught them both and threw them off.

Spike tried to attack him, but the Gameinator grabbed him by the jaws in one hand and threw down before blasting him with his sword.

“Spike!” Twilight cried before Donnie and Bright Eyes hurried over to her.

Donnie called out to Gameinator “Alright you egotistical internet troll, take this!” then he, Twilight, and Bright Eyes again combined their magics and shot a big beam at him. But the Gameinator raised his hands and, much to the three's shock, caught their beam.

Twilight jaw dropped. “That's impossible?!”

Gameinator chuckled. “Not for a class 80 warrior, who's a master in magic!” he then fired the beam right back at them, knocking them off their feet and hooves. “So, do you all give up?” Everyone answered by surrounding him with their weapons and magics ready. “You've guts, I'll give you that. But now you’re gonna be sorry!” He held his sword up high as it began glow brighter and brighter. Then just as the Ninjas all rushed him, he slammed it into the ground, creating a massive shockwave. When the dust settled, all the Turtles, Allies, and Rainbooms were all laying on the ground, defeated. Gameinator went over to Leo and Dragon Warrior and took their keys. “Let this be a lesson to all of you: Never Mess With The Best, Suckers!”

But before he could leave, Spike jumped on the Gameinators back. “Give. Those. Back!”

“Get off, you dumb mutt!” Gameinator cried as he threw the werewolf off him.

As the two fought each other, the others regrouped.

“What now? None of our abilities and attacks are working on this guy!” Leo sighed.

“Face it. No one can beat the Gameinator. This quest is a bust.” Dragon Warrior griped.

“No! We’ve gone too far! We can’t quit now!” Twilight pleaded.

“What more can we do? He’s picking us apart!” Raph grumbled.

Sunset turned to Elf-Prince9. “Is there any way to beat this guy?”

Elf-Prince9 shrugged. “I got nothing.”

Seeing the group not wanting to give up, Dragon Warrior whispered to himself. “They’re either the bravest noobs or the foolish.”

Sweetie Belle looked at Dragon Warrior, and although she didn't want to, she asked, “I don't suppose you might have any ideas on how to stop the Gameinator?”

Dragon Warrior signed deeply. “I'm not sure if it'll even work, but I know he has a weakness.”

“He does?!” everyone gasped.

“And you didn't tell us that why?” Karai raised a brow.

“You didn't ask. And it's not exactly a simple weakness. Anyway, every avatar in the game has a weakness, like an enemy their vulnerable to. The Gameinator is a warrior class and their vulnerable to the beast class, which is your friend. But there are only two beasts that can destroy the Gameinator. And that's a dragon, like Lord Enfernous who you defeated, and the white lion. But they are rare.”

Elf-Prince9 then got an idea. “Maybe there's a way to transform into white lion?”

“What do you mean?” Blade asked.

Elf-Prince9 turned to him, Raph, Rainbow, Casey, and Applejack. “You guys have a polymorph potion, right?”

Rainbow took out the bottle. “Yeah.”

Elf-Prince9 pulled out a potion himself. “Well, I have a werelion spell. If we combine them, we can create a white lion mod that can turn one of us into one and destroy the Gameinator!”

“it’s worth a try.” Leo said.

“Agreed.” Sunset added.

“How do we get started?” Shini asked.

Dragon Warrior then had some bad news. “Just one problem, the white lion is a beast of nobility. So only the knight class avatars can use it.” He then pointed at Leo. “And that's you. The problem is, the Gameinator is level 80, and you’re a beginner, so your white lion won't be strong enough.”

Elf-Prince9 facepalmed. “Shoot, he's right!”

“Hey, I've got an idea!” Mikey turned to Donnie, Twilight, and Bright Eyes. “Maybe you three can combine your magics again and give Leo a power boost!”

“That could work!” Elf-Prince9 smiled.

Dragon Warrior looked over to the battle. “Well, you better do it fast. I don't think your friend's gonna last much longer!”

Everyone looked to see Spike was starting to lose against the Gameinator. He was beginning to glow dimly.

“Spike!” Twilight cried.

“We better hurry!” Bright Eyes stated.

“Light em up!” Donnie ordered.

Leo stood up. “I’m ready!”

Donnie, Twilight, and Bright Eyes merged their spells and blasted Leo with them. As Leo began to glow, Elf-Prince9 and Rainbow throw their potions at him causing him to glow. Everyone looked in awe as a lion roar is heard.

“Awesome sauce!” awed Casey.

“For sure!” Rainbow agreed.

“This is gonna be epic!” Mikey gleamed.

Spike leapt at the Gameinator, only to get blasted back. As he got up, the warrior aimed his sword at his throat. “I admit, you're pretty tough, but like I said, I'm the best of the best! I'm invincible!”

Spike noticed something and smirked. “You might wanna tell that to him.”

“Huh?” Gameinator looked back just as a huge white lion leaped up at him and tackled him away from Spike. “A white lion?! Wait a minute...” he saw that lion was wearing a blue mask around it's eyes. “You're one of those noobies!” He then shouted to the others. “So, you figured out how to make a white lion mod! But he's still no match for me!” He charged at Leo, but the turtle turned lion swatted him away with a hard paw swipe.

“That's why our three magical friends here gave him a power boost!” Elf-Prince9 boasted.

“What?!” Gameinator’s eyes widened before Leo knocked him off his feet with another paw swipe.

“Get him, Leo!” Raph cheered.

Before the Gameinator could get up, Leo bit down on his waste and shook him around before throwing him back. The Gameinator got up and swung his sword at Leo, but the lion bit down on it and ripped it from his hands before tossing it away. Then he paw-swiped him left and right then knocked him into a tree. Then he once again bit on the Gameinator and threw him off. The Warrior bounced and skidded on the ground before he looked up and saw Leo leap at him, claws outstretched.

“NOOOOOOO!” Was the last thing he said before Leo slashed him, making him vanish. With the Gameinator defeated, Leo let out a mighty roar, before changing back. Spike also reverted back to normal as well. The group cheered as they hurried to Leo. Twilight embraced Leo.

“You did it, Leo!” she smiled.

“We did it! Together.” Leo grinned as he petted Spike, who smiled as well.

“We defeated Gameinator!” Sweetie Belle jumped up and down as Rarity joined her sister.

Elf-Prince9 put his arms on Casey and Rainbow’s shoulders. “You guys are best group I’ve ever ventured with.”

Bright Eyes then noticed Dragon Warrior picking up the keys where the Gameintor was. “Oh no.”

Everyone also noticed this as well. “Not again.” Glared Applejack.

After standing there, surprisingly, Dragon Warrior then walks up to the group and gives the keys to Leo. “Here. You’ve won these.”

Everyone was surprised as Raph raised a brow. “Why the sudden change of heart?”

“I don't know? Just felt like I should've done that.” Dragon Warrior turned to leave.

“Aww, you’re really not as bad as everyone thinks!” Fluttershy smiled.

Dragon Warrior turned back glaring. “Don't push it, this was just a onetime thing. Anyway, I'm outta here.” He began to leave, when Elf-Prince9 spoke up.

“Hey, if we ever meet in the real world, I'd just might consider you a friend.”

“Me too.” Sweetie Belle added.

“And me.” Mikey put in.

“Same here.” Lancer joined in.

“I think we all would.” Sunset spoke for the group who shared their agreement.

Dragon Warrior smirked. “You guys think too much.” And with that he left. But he said to himself. “They're not half bad.”


The scene zoomed out of a game tablet that was held by none other than Hun. “For a bunch of noobs!”

At that moment, a door opened, and Fong walked in.

“Hey, boss, we-huh?” He noticed the gaming tab. “Is that Super Quest? You’re a gamer?”

Hun responded by grabbing him and holding him off the ground. “Tell word of this to anyone, and it will be your last!”


Back in the game, everyone hurried to the Temple of Fate and Leo showed all three keys to the Keepers.

“Congratulations, quest seekers!” the first Keeper nodded.

“You've completed all the challenges and retrieved all three keys!” the second Keeper added.

“And for your efforts, you have earned the treasure!” The final Keeper pointed.

The chest appeared and all the keys floated up and into the locks, unlocking them. The chest opened and still there was Twilight's tracker.

“It’s still there!” Twilight cheered as she grabbed it.

Shortly after, they split the treasure amongst each other.

“There we go. That about does it.” April checked her screen.

“Let's go guys.” Leo smiled as they all began to head out.

Mikey waved to Elf-Prince9 as he followed the others. “See yah, Elf-Prince9!”

Elf-Prince9 waved back. “See yah around!” Then to himself he added. “Mikey.”


After leaving the city of Lore, the Ninjas were soon standing where'd they started.

“You’re sure this is gonna work, Twilight?” April asked.

“Well, there's only one way to find out.” Twilight assured.

She opened the tracker and began assimilating all the magic. Then a portal opened and sucked them all through. Once again, they were screaming and rocketing through a vortex before they were spat out onto the grounds of Sweet Apple Acres, in their regular attire.

“It worked!” Twilight smiled.

“We're back!” Mikey cheered.

Lancer looked at Bright Eyes who’s now human again. “So that’s what you look like in Equestria huh?”

Bright Eyes nodded. “yeah, it was.”

“You looked pretty cool.” Lancer commented, hiding his blush.

“Thanks. You too.” Bright Eyes blushed.

Blade walked up to them. “You both handled yourselves very well. Good work. That experience sure did bring me back to Ogres and Oubliettes.”

Sweetie Belle handed back the gamer to Sunset. “Sorry again for taking this.”

Sunset smiled as she patted her on the shoulder. “No harm no foul. At least we had fun, right?”

“Yeah, you could say that we were…. Drawn into it.” Casey chuckled at his own joke while everyone else groaned.

At that moment, Zach and Keno came out.

“Hey guys.” Zach greeted.

“What we miss?” Keno asked as he drank some iced tea.

“We just had another encounter with Equestrian Magic.” Leo said.

“Really? What happened this time?” Keno asked intrigued.

“Well, you see...”

Zach spoke before Sunset could explain. “You all got sucked into the Super Quest game.”

“Huh?!” Everyone asked.

“How'd you know that?” Lancer wondered.

“Let's just say, you’re not the only ones who play Super Quest.” Zach took out his phone and showed that Super Quest was on it, as well as a very familiar avatar.

“Elf-Prince9?” Mikey gasped.

Leo smiled. “Guess you didn’t get left out after all.”

“But how did you know it was us?” Karai questioned the preteen.

“You guys looked like you were at a costume party. Besides, I saw the tracker in the chest when Twilight mentioned it. So, I had to help you guys get it back.”

“Would’ve joined you guys but had to take care of a few things” Keno held out his phone, showing his avatar that resembled a ninja on a surfboard.

“Thanks for helping us, Zach. You’re alright!” Rainbow fist bumped him.

“I sure am. Right Caitlyn?”

Caitlyn stepped out, looking grumpy. “Yeah, you sure are.”

“What's with the sour look?” Applejack asked.

“Oh, she's just annoyed after we beat her with that white lion mod.”

“But we defeated the...” Leo said before he paused, as they were all hit with a realization.

“Nooooo...” Sweetie Belle wide eyed.

“It can't be...” Mikey jaw dropped.

Lancer pointed to her. “Are you...”

Caitlyn's frown turned to a smirk, as she showed them her phone. Sure enough, she had Super Quest on it and her avatar was the Gameinator! “Does that answer your question?”

While everyone was speechless, Pinkie turned to the fourth wall. “Well, that was unexpected!”