• Published 25th Oct 2022
  • 3,413 Views, 141 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls Magical Mayhem - Wildcard25



When Equestrian Magic becomes more Troublesome for the Rainbooms and the Turtles alone, Blade Swipe comes from Equestria to help along with a little stowaway

  • ...
4
 141
 3,413

Meet Maud Pie

In the morning, Blade Swipe and Sunset were enjoying breakfast served by the Fugitoid.

“You know. Something has been bothering me.” Blade said, as he was enjoying his pancakes.

Sunset who had half eaten her pancakes asked, “What's that?”

“Twilight told me about how the portal works and we weren't sure how I'd look in this world what with me being a mutant and all. So far, I look normal but do I retain some of my pony features?” Blade wondered.

“That is a good question," Sunset pondered. "And what you can or can't do in battle?”

“Exactly.”

Fugitoid spoke up, “We should try it after breakfast,” he handed Blade a glass orange juice, “OJ? Freshly squeezed.”

Blade accepted the juice, “Thanks, Professor. Sunset was right. You are a great cook.”

Fugitoid's eyes shifted to a happy look, “Thank you. I did take some cooking tips from Pinkie after we defeated Kavaxas.”


After breakfast, Blade stepped out of the building and pulled out his sword while Sunset and Fugitoid watched.

“Let's see how much of my Equestrian magic works.” Blade concentrated while his sword got covered by lightning.

“Splendid!” Fugitoid cheered.

“You're doing it!” Sunset cheered along.

“YES!” Blade cheered, as he swung his sword only to accidentally shoot lightning at a car hitting it. Everyone looked in shock, “Do they take bits?” he asked sheepishly. Sunset just grabbed her head while Fugitoid looked worried.


Later on at the park, Blade concentrated his magic and threw a bolt of lightning in the air. Everything looked great at first, until a kite landed on him with a big hole in it. They looked and saw Maud standing off to the side.

“That was actually a very cool move,” she began, “Even if you just destroyed the kite, that took me all morning to make.” Blade Swipe grinned sheepishly and handed the kite back, while Sunset face palmed.


Later that day, When the trio met up with the others, Sunset had an overwhelmed look on her face.

“Uh, Sunset?” Leo began.

“Everything okay?” Twilight asked in concern.

Sunset spoke sounding irked and tired, “The good news is Blade's got his powers working.”

Fugitoid continued, “The bad news is we owe someone a new car, Maud a new kite, Granny Smith a new basket, Octavia new sheet music, Mr. and Mrs. Cake a new door, and Sandalwood a new beanie.”

“Would that be before or after owning Filthy Rich some new pants?” Blade asked still feeling guilty about the damages. Sunset face palmed and fainted from so much overwhelming catastrophe in one morning.

Blade looked around seeing they were one Rainboom short, “Where's Pinkie Pie?

“She said she'd be here soon.” Twilight answered.

“Yeah, she wanted to introduce us and Bright Eyes to her sister Maud.” Leo added.

Mikey spoke to the Rainbooms, “So you girls met Maud before, right? What's she like?”

“Uhhhh!” the girls began collectively not sure how to put it.

“Let's just say when you meet her, you won't believe it.” Rainbow explained.

“Indeed. I still find it hard to believe myself.” Fugitoid added.

“Well, if she's Pinkie Pie's sister, then she must be all sorts of fun!” Mikey cheered with excitement.

“Fun, isn't quite the word I'd use to describe her.” Rarity replied.

“So Pinkie is like the oddball of the family?” Donnie asked.

“Pretty much.” Applejack confirmed.

“We're Heeree!” Pinkie cheered, as she came skipping along the road.

“About time you showed up. We were wondering if you got held up.” Casey said.

“Nothing would hold me up from introducing you guys to my favorite sister,” she leaned in and whispered, “Don't tell my other siblings that,” she cleared her throat, “Say hello to my most funeriffic big sister ever: Maud!” she stepped aside to reveal said girl.

The Turtles and their allies could just stare at the girl seeing she didn't look exactly what Pinkie's hype made her out to be.

“You're right, I don't believe it.” Raph said in disbelief.

Pinkie spoke to her sister, “Maud, these are my friends from New York. There’s April, Casey, Karai, Shinigami, Keno, Zach, and Caitlyn.” The New York humans waved nervously at her not sure what else to do.

“And these are the ninja turtles. Leo, Donnie, Raph, and my good friend Mikey!” Pinkie hugged the fun turtle.

“What up, Maud?” Mikey greeted.

Maud spoke to them, “So you guys are the ninjas everyone talks about? And you’re really talking Turtles? I admit, I’m very shocked.”

Raph couldn't take Maud's dry tone seriously, “That’s shocked?”

Mikey clung to him, “Careful. She might go ballistic.”

Maud nodded, “He’s right. You won’t like me going ballistic.”

Casey whispered to April, “She kinda reminds me of Raven from the Titans.”

“Only she’s really blank.” April added unable to tell what the girl was feeling.

“And this is Blade Swipe.” Pinkie stepped to said mutant pony turned human.

“We met.” Maud answered.

Blade chuckled nervously, “You still upset about the kite?”

Maud shook her head, “Kites can be replaced. It was your attack that startled me.”

“Sorry about that. I'm still trying to get a handle on my magic in this world.” Blade assured her.

“And this is Bright Eyes.” Pinkie introduced the young girl.

“Uh, hi?” she waved.

“Nice to meet you.” Maud greeted.

“Nice to meet you too?” Bright Eyes greeted back but felt awkward.

After an awkward moment of silence, Mikey finally broke the ice, “Sooooo, me and Raph brought our pets from New York,” he held up a bowl of melted ice cream, “This is Ice Cream Kitty!” The mutant cat oozed up and meowed at Maud.

Maud pat her, “She's very sweet.” Ice Cream Kitty responded by licking Maud's nose, but everyone saw no reaction at all from her over that.

“And uh, this is Chompy Picasso.” Raph held up the alien turtle who cheered at her.

Maud pat the alien turtle's head, “He's adorable,” Chompy suddenly burped up fire, which Maud backed away from, “Though you should warn people to watch out for that. I even brought my pet too.”

“Really? Where?” Mikey asked seeing no sign of any other animal.

“In my pocket.” she motioned to her frock pocket

“You have a pocket pet?” Shini asked, “What's your choice? A mouse, a little bird, or even a naked mole rat?” Karai gave her a look, “Just asking.”

“It's a rock,” Maud held up a small pebble, “His name's Bolder.”

The ninjas and their allies looked at the pebble feeling more awkward than before. Deciding to be nice April approached and spoke to it, “Um, nice to meet you, Bolder.”

“Careful. He likes to roll off.” Maud warned her.

Raph shook his head in disbelief, “And just when I think I figured Pinkie out.”

“So if I remember what Pinkie told me, you guys are mutants, right?” Maud inquired.

“Yes we are.” Donnie confirmed.

“I hope that doesn’t worry you, Maud.” Leo said hopefully.

“Pinkie always has a habit of making interesting friends. I’ve gotten used to it. Besides, I let people’s actions judge them for me.”

“So, would you like to see some of our moves?” Mikey offered.

“You were just moving.” Maud answered bluntly.

Donnie sighed, “What Mikey meant was, would you like a demonstration of our ninja abilities?”

“Oh, well then I'd like that.” Maud confirmed.

Soon the Ninjas, Rainbooms, and Allies were sparing while Bright Eyes, Zach, Caitlyn, and Maud watched, “Whoa! And I thought seeing them fight in Equestria was cool, but this? Wow!” Bright Eyes gasped.

“Yeah! That's how I felt when we first saw them.” Zach replied.

“I agree. Wow...” Maud said, before turning to Bright Eyes, “So you're from that pony world Pinkie told me about?”

“Yeah, and there, I'm Princess Twilight's friendship assistant. It's kind of cool.” she admitted while still unsure.

“That does raise a question on my mind: why'd you come to this world in the first place?”

“Yeah. I'm wondering that too?” Caitlyn inquired, “Especially after the way you begged to stick around.”

Bright Eyes sighed knowing she'd have to tell someone eventually, “Ah... well... I needed a break. Let's just say a former student did something really bad and now Princess Twilight and her friends think that any one of the other students might do the same. Even me.”

Zach blinked in shock, “For real?”

“I'm guessing that student must have did a number on them?” Maud asked.

Bright Eyes grumbled, “Yeah. And one of Princess Twilight's friends yelled at me just for smiling!”

Caitlyn was in shock, “Are you serious?!”

Maud spoke, “Some hurts take time to heal. The bigger the blow, the longer the heal. Also, no one is perfect. You should give them a little time and space so they can get over their episode.”

“Yeah. Maybe," Bright Eyes said unsure, then turned to the siblings. "But don't tell anyone, Zach and Caitlyn.”

“Alright, we won't say anything,” Zach nudged his sister, “Right, Caitlyn?”

Caitlyn sighed knowing her being a gossip hound tends to make her blab, “Right. But you should,” she told Bright Eyes.

When sparring was over, the turtles and their allies toweled off. Mikey spoke to Maud, “So Maud, whatcha think?”

“I think Bright Eyes is dealing with some issues back home.” Maud answered, while motioning to said girl.

“No!” Raph groaned, “He meant our sparring.”

Maud answered, “Impressive, though Donnie should focus instead of trying to impress April, Rainbow is overconfident, Casey needs to ease up on the shoulders. Same with Keno., Karai and Shinigami are fine, Leo not too shabby, Raph needs to reduce his stress level, Pinkie is too distracted, Fluttershy and Twilight are a little stiff, Applejack and Sunset are trying too hard and Mikey, what does Booyakasha mean?”

Mikey was surprised at her critiquing, but answered her question, “Um, I don't know? But it's fun to yell.”

Some of the others looked a bit annoyed by her commentary, but could tell they weren't wrong, “Aside from your little criticism, I take it you enjoyed it?” Donnie asked.

“Yeah, I did.” Maud admitted.

“So, Maud. You got any hobbies you like to show us?” Mikey asked.

“Other than kite flying, there's this game Bolder and I like to play called Camouflage. It's like Hide and Seek, but waaay more intense.”

“Uh, awesome?” Keno asked not sure what to feel.

Later, they were all looking for Bolder in a pile of rocks, “You just had to ask, Mikey!” Raph scolded his brother.

“I wish I had spent more time with Bolder,” Zach said, as he held up a rock, “I'm having hard time remembering what he looks like.”

“This is so boring, yo!” Casey complained.

“Boring is putting it lightly.” Caitlyn put in.

“It's like finding a needle in a haystack.” Applejack said getting tired from looking

“More like in a pile of pebbles.” Leo replied.

“Well, I see Pinkie's enjoying it.” April motioned to said girl popping up all over, while showing all sorts of rocks to Maud.

“Is this him? Is this him? Is this him? Is this him?”

As they played, Leo and Sunset looked over at Bright Eyes, remembering what Maud said about her. The two went over as Sunset spoke, “Hey, Bright Eyes, can we ask you something?”

“Sure.”

“What did Maud mean when she said you were dealing with issues back home?” Sunset inquired.

“Oh... It's not something I like to talk about.”

“Talking about it might make you feel better, Bright Eyes.” Leo said.

Bright Eyes remembering what Caitlyn said, answered, “Okay...” the three took a seat on a rock, and she began, “You all know what happened with Cozy Glow, right? Well, ever since that incident, Princess Twilight and her friends have been treating all the students with suspicion. Especially me since I took Cozy's old job.”

“What? That doesn’t sound like Twilight at all.” Sunset said in confusion.

“Well, given how high strung Twilight can be, it would make sense,” Leo recalled, “And I can’t say I blame her or the girls. This was one time they actually failed to save Equestria and it almost cost them your home.”

“Well, it’s getting so bad you can’t walk around the school without Twilight looking back at you in suspicion. Rainbow Dash even yelled me for smiling!” Bright Eyes cried.

The two looked shocked, “Wait, what?” Sunset asked in disbelief.

“See for yourself.” Bright Eyes took Sunset's hand and puts it to her forehead, where Sunset looked into the memory Bright Eyes was talking about.

In the memory, Rainbow Dash was watching some of the students play buck ball, when she noticed Bright Eyes was smiling and blew her whistle to call a time out. Then she flew right up to the unicorn.

“And what are you smiling about, Bright Eyes?” Rainbow Dash asked suspiciously.

“Cause I was enjoying the game...” Bright Eyes answered nervously.

“Or... your smiling because your secretly plotting to get rid of me and my friends so you can talk over Equestria!” Rainbow accused.

“No! I wasn't smiling because of that!” Bright Eyes yelled back.

“WELL, YOU BETTER NOT! I've got my eye on you, Friendship Assistant.” Rainbow warned her, but Bright Eyes just turned away and walked off.

When the memory ended, Sunset was shocked to have seen Rainbow Dash act so suspicious she'd make a blind accusation like that, “And I thought Abacus was bad!”

Leo sighed, “I... know what you're going through, Bright Eyes. And what Twilight's going through.”

“Really?” she asked.

“Yeah. I trust you learned about Slash?”

“The mutant who leads the Mutanimals and who used to be Raph's pet turtle Spike?” Bright Eyes recalled from the lessons about mutants.

Leo spoke, “Well, when he got mutated, he tried to destroy me, Donnie, Mikey, and even Raph. So even when he helped us defeat Newtralizer and the Kraang, I still treated him like an enemy. I wasn't even willing to give him a chance.”

“You weren't?”

“No. And it doesn't stop there. When Fugitoid told us that he built the Black Hole generator, I blamed him for everything and walked out on him. I thought he was just using us to get his machine back. But I was wrong. So very wrong.” he said with guilt.

“So, you labeled them for what they did in the past?” Bright Eyes asked in disbelief.

“Yes. And I'm not proud of it. But it still doesn't end there. When me and my brothers got transported to another dimension, we met a samurai named Miyamoto Usagi. But when we were being chased, he helped us escape by leading straight off a cliff.”

“Oh no!” Bright Eyes cried.

“And because that, I turned my back on him too. While we still had to follow him in order to get home, I didn't trust him. And because of that, I ignored him twice when tried to warn us. So my brothers and I got humiliated by these creatures called the Tanuki and I walked right into a trap by a spider witch named Joroguma!”

“Maybe you should have listened to Usagi.” Bright Eyes suggested.

“Yeah, I should have... And when we first met the Shadowbolts, I almost labeled them for what they did to Twilight.”

“Who are the Shadowbolts? And what did they do to Twilight?” Bright Eyes inquired, as Sunset fielded that one.

“They’re the team from our former rival school, Crystal Prep. Our Twilight used to go to that school and she was an outcast. They treated her badly and ignored her. We had a school competition called the "Friendship Games" and they only cared about winning, especially their principal Abacus Cinch. When she found out Twilight was studying the magic incidents from the Battle of the Bands and the Fall Formal, she blackmailed her to use it to win. Out of pressure from her and the Shadowbolts, Twilight unleashed the magic she collected from the girls in the tracker she created.

“The one we’re using for these recent magic incidents?” Bright Eyes asked.

Sunset nodded, “The same. And she transformed into a being known as Midnight Sparkle. I used what magic leftover and became a being myself and stopped her from ripping between worlds. After we changed back, Cinch denied everything and walked off. Twilight transferred to CHS and though it took a while, with mine and Leo’s help, she overcame her fear of becoming Midnight Sparkle again when we discovered our geodes. We hadn’t seen the Shadowbolts until we were raising money to save Camp Everfree and Rarity was entering a video contest to win the money. As they tricked her in sharing her idea, we learned Cinch was fired and their dean, Cadence, was the new principal. They were trying to win a spring break dance on a yacht and they still held a grudge against us. After some negotiating, Rarity was able to convince them to combine our video ideas and we learned they didn't want to let their school down. After that, we won the contest and split the money and became friends.”

Leo spoke, “We hadn’t met them until both schools were having a field trip to New York. When the girls were visiting us and revealed that Fugitoid was alive, April sensed them hiding and we brought them out. After introducing us, I called them out for what they did to Twilight. But Twilight was able to convince me they were friends now so I lighted up. After a couple battles, they wanted us to train them as ninjas so we trained them along with Juniper and Starlight and they became great students. In fact, I plan to see how they’re doing sometime while we’re here. Besides, Keno is seeing one of them.” he smirked.

“Really?” Bright Eyes asked in surprise.

Sunset confirmed, “Yep, surprised us too. So I'm assuming you told Maud about your problem.”

“Her, Zach, and Caitlyn. Maud told me that some hurts take time to heal. The bigger the blow, the longer the heal.” she quoted the dry girl.

Leo nodded, “She's right. And I've lived that saying. When the Kraang invaded New York, I was injured badly by the Shredder and spent three months in a coma and I woke up with a broken leg.”

“Ouch!” Bright Eyes cringed.

“Not only that, but I was also traumatized and began doubting myself. But, thankfully, I over came it and was able to walk again.”

“And judging from what you told us, it sounds like the girls are still traumatized after they failed to stop Cozy Glow, especially Twilight.” Sunset noted.

“You think?”

“Master Splinter once said when someone gets traumatized like that, it can change them for the worst.” Sunset recalled a previous lesson.

Leo continued, “And he learned that the hard way. And so did we. When Raph, Donnie, Mikey, and I first fought the Shredder, we were completely outmatched and he almost killed us! After that, Master Splinter made us train non stop for weeks no rest period.”

“Seriously?!” the young girl asked in shock.

“It was because he was afraid that Shredder would kill us the next time we fought. We were so tired we couldn't even stay awake. Not only that, but the intense training also made us scared and doubt everything about ourselves. So when Shredder planned to blow up the sewers, we couldn't fight his hench-mutant Dogpound because of our fears and we got beat down hard! And that's why Mikey called him Dogpound. After that, we decided to give up and leave.”

“For real?”

“For real. However, April wasn’t gonna let us give up so easily. But when she spied in the Foot, she was discovered and captured by Dogpound. I started panicking with fear until Raph said, ‘Get it together, Captain! You’re our leader. Act like one!’ It helped me calm down and thanks to some speed buggies Donnie built, we rescued April and stopped Shredder's plan. Afterward, Sensei apologized for fueling our fears and said we will train regularly again. So, if Splinter could learn from his mistakes, so can Princess Twilight and the girls.”

“I hope so.” Bright Eyes sighed, not wanting to spend her school years getting accusations for the smallest things.

Sunset put a hand to her shoulder, “Give them time, they're sure to come to their senses. And maybe you coming here will teach them lesson. Especially Rainbow Dash.” she finished.

“Found him.”Maud spoke up.

“Oh! Where was he?” Pinkie asked.

“He was hiding in my pocket.” Maud showed them, as everyone was once again shocked in disbelief.

“Oh, come on!” Rainbow complained.

“Are you kidding me?!” Raph growled, “We spent half an hour digging in the dirt, and he was in your pocket this whole time?!”

“I know! Clever little rock.” Pinkie giggled, until Raph pulled her to the side.

“We all need to talk.”

“Ooo! Is it a secret?” Pinkie asked excitedly.

“It's actually about Maud.” April began knowing this was probably not going to end well.

“Pinkie, we know that you want us to be friends with Maud, but the thing is, she's... how do put this? Uh she's...” Donnie tried to politely put it, only for Raph to speak the truth.

“The definition of Dull and Boring!”

Donnie sighed knowing he couldn't hide it, “Yeah, that's it.”

Pinkie was shocked as her hair deflated, “Oh...”

Leo not wanting her to feel bad about their opinion tried to explain nicer, “Don't get us wrong, Pinkie. Maud does seem... interesting. And even though you think she's great.”

“The rest of us are having a hard time seeing that.” Karai said, trying not to sound mean but didn't want to candy coat it.

“She’s just a statue compared to the other people we’ve met.” Casey added.

“I haven’t seen her once crack a smile.” Shini put in.

“You too, Mikey?” Pinkie asked wondering if he was putting on an act.

Mikey despite supporting Pinkie and always looking at the positives couldn't help but deny Maud's lack of enthusiasm was making it hard for him to keep up with, “Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...”

Sunset suddenly heard her phone ring and checked it, “Guys, it's Wallflower. She and Lancer spotted some trouble at Froyo place!”

Pinkei snapped out of her dismal mood, “WHAT?!” she gasped, as the Froyo place was one of her favorite places in town to go to.

“Let's move team!” Leo ordered, as they all hurried off, while Maud watched. Despite still bearing a blank expression was curious.

Later the Rainbooms and their friends arrived at the said building where the windows were broken and the sounds of a ruckus could be heard. Wallflower and Lancer were crouched outside not wanting to be spotted. The Turtles hid in an alleyway to stay out of sight.

“Glad you guys got here.” Wallflower said in relief.

“What's the emergency?” April asked.

“Them!” Lancer pointed inside.

Sunset and the ninjas peeked in and were surprised at what they saw. It was a gang that reminded them of a familiar pony gang they met in Equestria.

“Oh, no!” Sunset gasped.

“The Purple Nightmares?!” Casey and Keno gasped together.

“You know those creeps?” Rainbow asked them.

“Yep.” Raph confirmed.

“We fought them in Equestria. These must be their human counterparts.” Donnie noted.

“Dudes, can they call themselves the Purple Nightmares here? Especially since there's no Nightmare Moon?” Mikey asked.

“They probably worship some other type of legendary entity similar to her in this world.” Fugitoid suspected.

Inside the shop, the gang were wrecking up the place for fun, some were gorging themselves on the frozen yogurt and toppings. The female employee Stella Sprinkles quaked in fear as Night Terror's human counterpart pointed a huge sword at her.

“Alright, missy. Better fork over the money in the register, cause unlike my friends here, I ain't playin'!” he threatened her.

Back on the outside, Mikey spoke to his bros, “This is just like when we first fought the Purple Dragons.”

Leo began forming a plan, “We'll deal with the Purple Nightmares. Wallflower, Lancer, Zach, Caitlyn, and Bright Eyes, get that girl to safety.”

“Got it.” They answered.

Blade turned to Bright Eyes, “And remember to stay out of trouble.”

“Okay, okay.” she answered.

The ninjas all burst in, as Mikey announced, “Booyakasha!”

“Huh?” the gang members looked confused.

Stella Sprinkles just screamed at the sight of the Turtles, already dealing with a whole gang of punks robbing her work place this was too much for her to process.

“Alright, let her go! You don't want any trouble.” Leo warned the crooks.

“We, on the other hand, do.” Raph added.

One of the Male Purple Nightmares named Clubs looked in confusion, “Do I still have brain freeze?”

“Are those turtles?” A female member named Stryke asked.

Another male called Switchblade spoke up, “What’s with the freaky costumes? A little too early for Halloween.”

Night Terror approached, “I don’t know who you freaks are, but you’re gonna regret leaving the rock you crawled out of!”

“Then I think introductions are in order.” Casey said getting ready.

“Fist class.” Keno added.

“Ninjas! Take them down!” Leo announced, as the Ninjas and Rainbooms battled the Purple Nightmares, while Stella Sprinkles crouched down behind the counter in fear.

“ Psst!” Wallflower called, as the employee saw the girl and Caitlyn next to her, “We’re here to help. Hurry!”

Stella followed them to the emergency exit where Bright Eyes was holding the door.

"Duck!" Caitlyn shouted, and they lowered their heads just before they were hit by a flying picture frame.

Mikey stopped by the toppings and tried one of them. As Wallflower helped the employee out, she noticed one of the female Nightmares named Pierce was about to hit Mikey from behind with a hammer. Quickly she pulled off her shoe and threw it at the Nightmare, hitting her in the head.

"Ow!" She cried, alerting Mikey.

The turtle spun around and kicked the thug away before tossing Wallflower's shoe back.

“Thanks, Wallflower!” he called.

“Any time!” she answered.

Casey and Keno were moving around and whacking some of the Purple Nightmares with their bat and baton weapons.

“Finally, we got some real action!” Casey said excitedly.

“I'll say.” Keno agreed, as they knocked one of the Purple Nightmares out together.

Suddenly a shadow fells on them, “Indeed!” Both turn around just in time for the gang leader to slam them both into a wall, “I warned you freaks to stay out of this!” he ripped one of the yogurt machines out of the wall and held it up high.

Stella Sprinkles peeked in through broken windows and spoke in lisps, “Hey! That's store property!” she called, before Wallflower pulled her back to safety.

Night Terror tried to smash the ninjas with it, but kept dodging, as Raph started punching Night Terror all over, “Be a cooperative mountain and just go down!” But Night Terror wasn't going down so easily and whacked him aside.

Twilight slid in and hit Night Terror on the side only for him to glare at her, “Uh oh.” Twilight said, knowing she was in for it.

As Night Terror tried to hit her with the machine, Leo blocked him, “ Don't you know you should never hit a girl with glasses?”

“But those are the best KIND!” Night shoved the machine into Leo forcing him back into Twilight.

As he was about to smash the two, he was suddenly lifted off the ground courtesy of April. Night Terror threw the machine at April, only for it to halt in mid air and flung aside thanks to Twilight. April used her power to throw the gang leader onto some tables that broke.

Night Terror got back up ready for another round, as Rarity and Karai engaged him. The two held their ground, as Rarity used her diamond shields to block his punches, until Applejack joined in.

“Alright tough guy. Let me show ya real strength.” she used her magic and grabbed Night Terror holding him above her head much to his and his gangs shock. Applejack threw the gang leader over her shoulder making him once again crash onto the floor.

Clubs was currently in a sword fight with Blade until he kicked the mutant turned human backward. But then, Bright Eyes launched her nunchuck at him, nailing in the head.

He clutched the back of his head before looking back and spotted Bright Eyes before she could duck and cover, “Little girl, you aught nught to have done that!” he was ready to go after her, but Blade got up and jabbed his sword in the ground creating a magical shock wave that knocked Clubs and several more Nightmares back.

As Night Terror got up he glanced at Pinkie fighting more of his goons and grinned having formulated a new plan.

As everyone fought off the rest of the Purple Nightmares and knocked them out, Casey spoke to his friends, “Is it me or were these guys tougher in Equestria?”

“That's because they were earth ponies turned mutants, so their natural strength was a big part of them.” Donnie began theorizing.

“No time for analyzing, Don.” Raph replied.

“If anything, only Night Terror felt the same kind of strong as his counterpart.” Keno noted.

Mikey looked around, “Where’s Night Terror anyway?”

“And, where's Pinkie?” Fluttershy wondered.

“She's right here,” Night Terror revealed he had Pinkie in one hand while he and three of his goons, Rift, Clubs, and another female named Crunch Bar, had her a blade point, “Drop your weapons or your little friend here finds out what it's like to be a pin cushion!”

The group didn't wanna risk Pinkie's safety, but before they could do anything, a familiar voice called out, “Hey, you big brute,” Everyone looked to see Maud standing in the doorway, “Put my sister down, now.”

Night Terror just looked amused, “Aww! This is your sister?” his remaining cronies laughed, “And what if I don't?”

Maud frowned at him, “Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.”

“Oh, I'm sooo scared!” Night Terror faked fright and laughed before turning to his goons, “Take care of her.”

“With pleasure,” Rift answered, as the three approached Maud, “Any last words?”

“Just one: Booyakasha.” she threw one of Pinkie's smoke bombs at them. While they coughed, she attacked one using a ninja move and threw him over her shoulder.

“How did she-?” Sunset was confused.

When Clubs jumped over and appeared to hit Maud on the head with a pole, “Ha!” he said proudly.

Until Maud revealed she had blocked it with Donnie's staff. Donnie suddenly realized he no longer had his staff, “Wow, she's fast.”

“What kind of-” the Purple Nightmare was cut off as Maud began hitting him in the gut and whacked him all over with the staff.

After Maud took them down, Crunch Bar threw the end of her chain weapon at her.

“Maud, look out!” Leo called, as Maud caught it and yanked the gang member forward and kicked her back. The dry toned girl whipped the chain wrapping the member into it and swung her around whacking her into the other members.

Night Terror was not amused by this and decided to settle it himself, “Why you little!” he tried to hit her with his sword, while making sure to keep a tight grip on Pinkie. Maud dodged the attack and double fist struck him in the gut making him drop Pinkie who went behind Maud to recover.

Further angered, Night Terror grabbed Maud by the arm and held her up, “Now you've really made me angry!” before he could do anything, Maud repeatedly kicked him in the chest until he dropped her. Then Maud rushed forward and drop kicked him right out of the shop, past a very surprised Bright Eyes, Wallflower, Lancer, and Stella.

“Wow!” Bright Eyes gasped.

“Wow is right!” Wallflower gasped, equally shocked.

As Maud helped Pinkie Pie up, she spoke, “Are you ok?”

“I'm fine. But wow! How were you able to do all that?!” she asked in surprise.

“I've occasionally watched you practice your ninja moves, and would mimic them in the mirror when no one was looking.”

“Oh. That explains it,” Pinkie admitted, “Well, Night Terror will think twice before messing with the Pie sisters!” she declared while holding Maud close.

As Pinkie was talking, Night Terror got up and lifted up a rock and hurled it at them, “Pinkie behind you!” Lancer called.

Pinkie screamed, as Maud stood between her and the rock before smashing it to pebbles. The pieces hit Night Terror all over, until a bigger chunk landed right on his head knocking him down and out.

Pinkie smiled at her sister, while everyone else was in complete shock, and even Stella fainted from all the excitement.

“You're the best, Maud!” Pinkie cheered, as she hugged her sister.

The guys were all still in shock, “But she... And that... And the bolder...” Donnie gasped.

“How-what-huh?!” Rainbow rubbed her eyes wondering if she really did just see that.

“Whoa. Totally didn't see that coming!” Mikey gasped, while Raph just stood with his jaw dropping open.

“Dang.” Keno said looking impressed.

“If this Maud could do that, imagine what her pony counterpart could be capable of.” Fugitoid said astounded.

Maud turned to the others, “We better get these guys rounded up and someone should call the police.”

“R-right.” Leo agreed, as he snapped out of his stupor.

“I’ll... call the police.” Caitlyn offered, still in shock.

“I don't believe it!” Karai said in disbelief.

“I saw it all and I still don't believe it!” Shinigami said equally shocked.

“Did you see the way Maud took down those creeps?!” Rainbow asked the guys sounding like she was mind blown.

“And Night Terror? That was metal!” Casey cheered.

“And the way Maud smash that rock?” Rarity asked flabbergasted.

“I reckon that would've made Rocksteady jealous.” Applejack put in.

“She was only trying help Pinkie Pie. Maud would move mountains for her.” Fluttershy noted which got everyone thinking.

Bright Eyes noticed Blade who spoke to her, “That was a very risky move you did back there.”

“I was distracting him so you could get the upper hand.” Bright Eyes answered.

“And I am grateful for that, but you also left yourself open. It's one thing to distract an enemy, but you must also have a backup plan when their attention is diverted towards you. You must be able to defend yourself.” he went over to the others. Bright Eyes sighed knowing he was right and it got her thinking about something to ask the others.

After the Purple Nightmares and Night Terror were bound and left for the police, the Ninjas and Rainbooms left.

“Hopefully, when that employer wakes up, she'll think it was all a bad dream.” Leo hoped.

“And the police are on their way.” Caitlyn noted.

“Too bad. they look like they had a good variety of frozen yogurt.” Mikey sighed.

“Think we might see those jerks again?” Rainbow wondered.

“If they're like the Equestrian counterparts, they just might come back.” Keno replied.

Bright Eyes spoke to the lead turtle, “Hey, Leo?”

“Whats up, Bright Eyes?”

“I was wondering, if you could continue my ninja training? I learned most of the basics thanks to Sandbar, Ocellus and the others. But I wish to work on my training here. And l want to learn to defend myself.” she looked right at Blade as she said that, as the mutant pony turned human gave a slight nod.

“And can I have training as well?” Lancer requested, “I'd like to be a ninja!”

Karai got down to the boys level, “Training's gonna be tough, Lancer. Think you can handle it?”

“I can try. Besides, Bright Eyes showed me what she knows.”

“I can't see why not,” Leo said, “We'll help you with your training, Bright Eyes, and give you some pointers, Lancer.”

“Maybe with a little training, You two can be more help.” Donnie added.

Blade Swipe was surprised by this, but knew Bright Eyes was listening to what he said earlier, and decided to see where this would go for the two kids.

“Well, there's one thing we gotta do first,” April said before turning to Maud, “Maud, we owe you an apology.”

“We were wrong about you.” Keno added.

“In the end, you look after your sister just like we look after each other.” Raph stated.

“Can you ever forgive us for ever doubting you?” Leo asked.

“Apology accepted,” Maud began, “I’m just happy that Pinkie has a good choice of friends. You guys are alright with me.” she gave them a genuine smile.

“And you’re A-Okay with us!” Mikey cheered, as he and Pinkie wrapped their arms around her.