• Published 25th Oct 2022
  • 3,356 Views, 141 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls Magical Mayhem - Wildcard25



When Equestrian Magic becomes more Troublesome for the Rainbooms and the Turtles alone, Blade Swipe comes from Equestria to help along with a little stowaway

  • ...
4
 141
 3,356

Game of Shells part 2

At the Temple of Fate, Dragon Warrior showed the key to the Keepers.

The first Keeper spoke. “Well done. The first key has been claimed. But retrieving the second key will be more challenging.”

“To claim the second key, you must journey across the Oceans of Neverwhere to the island of nymphs, there they will give you the clue to the second key.” The second Keeper announced.

“And be wary, quest seekers. The waters of Neverwhere are perilous. Best of luck to you all.” The third Keeper finished.

Sweetie Belle perked up. “Ocean of the Neverwhere. I know where that is!”

“Then lead the way, Sweetie.” Rarity encouraged her sister.

As they headed to the ocean, Raph talked to Elf-Prince9. “Is there any way to get that key from that jerk?”

Elf-Prince9 could only shrug. “Fraid not. But, if we can get at least one of the keys, we might be able to split the reward.”

Twilight whispered to Leo. “Then maybe there's still a chance to get the tracker.”

“I doubt that Dragon Warrior would even consider sharing.” Sweetie Belle pouted.

“It's worth a try.” Bright Eyes stated.

“And our only option.” Blade agreed.

“Yeah, I'm sure Keno, Caitlyn, and Zach are wondering where we are by now.” April added.

Elf-Prince9 perked up hearing that last part but shrugged it off and no one noticed his reaction as they continued forward.


Sweetie Belle led them to a harbor, where a bunch of ships were docked, and pointed out toward the ocean at some jagged rocks that looked like teeth.

“See those rocks out there? That's the ocean of Neverwhere.” She pointed.

“So how are we gonna get there?” Sunset asked.

Lancer spoke up. “Well, luckily, I've got a ship. The Lancer!” He pointed to a sailing ship not far away.

“Okay. I admit it. That is pretty cool.” Raph confessed.

“Wow!” Bright Eyes smiled.

“Cool boat!” Pinkie grinned.

“Thanks. All it needs is a captain.”

“Is that gonna be you?” Casey asked Lancer.

“Actually, I have someone else in mind...” Lancer then looked at Fugitoid.

“Me?” The robot’s eyes shrunk.

“Well, your avatar's a boat merchant, right?”

Pinkie tapped his shoulder, bringing out his screen. “And one of your abilities is manning boats.”

“Well, yes, I see that. But I've never captained a boat.” Fugitoid confessed.

“You were captain of a spaceship once, a boat's basically the same thing.” Rainbow pointed out.

Fugitoid deadpanned. “Actually, there is a difference in that logic.”

“Come on, Captain Fuge, you got this!” Mikey chimed as everyone else voiced their certainty.

Fugitoid was motivated by his friend’s encouragement. “Well, in that case... Avast me mateys, prepare to set sail!”

Mikey, Lancer, Sweetie Belle, Pinkie, and Bright Eyes all saluted him. “Aye aye, captain!”

So, they boarded the ship were soon sailing into the waters of Neverwhere. As they sailed along, Fugitoid, who was steering the boat, called up. “Ahoy Pinkie Pie, all clear on the horizon?”

Pinkie was in the crow's nest as she answered. “Aye, captain! Looking good so far!”

Blade then spoke to Mikey. “Michelangelo, I was wondering, the Keepers of Fate said the Ocean of Neverwhere was perilous. Why is that?”

“Oh, that's because it's full of dangers! There's pirates, whirlpools, and sea monsters!” Mikey answered.

“Pirates?!” Leo looked up in worry.

“Whirlpools?!” Sunset added.

Bright Eyes went wide eyed. “And sea monsters?!”

“Oh my!” Rarity gasped.

“Don't worry, pirates and whirlpools are easy spot. It's the sea monsters we gotta watch out for.” Mikey assured them.

Suddenly there came a loud bang and their ship lurched, making everyone stumble.

“What was that?!” Karai asked.

Pinkie was waving frantically. “Danger danger, enemy ship approaching off the starboard!” She pointed to a smaller ship approaching them and firing it's canons. And they were shocked at who was steering.

“Dragon Warrior Supreme?!” Sweetie Belle gasped.

“Not him again!” Casey groaned.

“You should have quit while you had the chance!” Dragon Warrior teased and fired more cannons.

“Back off, Dragon Butt! That key is ours!” Raph shouted.

“Not a chance, noobs!” Dragon Warrior spat.

“What have we ever done to you?” Twilight hollered.

“Playing this game for one!”

“Man the cannons!” Fugitoid commanded.

Lancer however flinched at the order. “Uh, I don't have cannons.”

“Seriously?!” Rainbow chived him.

“I didn't have enough coins or gems.”

As Dragon Warrior's ship came closer, Raph got an idea. “We don't need canons!” He waited till the two ships were side by side then he rushed to the side of the ship and jumped across, nailing Dragon Warrior with a kick.

Dragon Warrior growled as he got up. “Get off my ship!”

“Gladly. But first...” Raph smirked as he got out his battle axe. “It's payback time!”

“Bring it!” Dragon Warrior responded by pulling out some daggers and the two began to clash.

Back at Lancer’s ship, Pinkie suddenly cried. “Trouble on the star burn bound!”

“What?” Casey called back.

“Look up ahead!” Everyone all saw what Pinkie was pointing to.

“Something tells me that we should avoid that.” Sweetie Belle gulped.

Donnie however brightened up. “But it gives me a great idea! Twilight! Bright Eyes! I need your help!” He said as The three huddled.

Raph and Dragon Warrior continued to fight until they reached a grapple, struggling against each other's weapons.

Dragon Warrior spoke through grunting. “For a noob, you've got skill. But I'm level 50!” Then he swept Raph's legs, knocking him to the ground, and pointed his weapons at him. “You lose!”

Raph looked back and saw his friends motioning him to come back and pointing at something ahead as he gripped his axe. “Actually... I'd say I've already won!” With a sharp swing, he knocked the daggers out of the surprised Dragon Warrior's hands and kicked him back. “See yah!” He waved, before jumping back to the ship just as Fugitoid yelled...

“Fire!”

Donnie, Twilight, and Bright Eyes combined their magic beams and shot a large beam straight at Dragon Warrior's ship, blowing it up and leaving the avatar floating in the water, looking shocked and angry.

“My ship!” He shook his fist at the other ship. “You noobs will pay for that!”

“All's fair in this quest, jerk!” Sweetie Belle taunted.

“Also, that's not your only problem!” Bright Eyes pointed.

Dragon Warrior looked and gasped. He was floating right into a whirlpool. He tried to swim away, but he was already too close and got sucked in.

“Curse you, noobs!” he shouted as he was flushed down.

After sailing a ways, Fugitoid pointed to an island straight ahead of them.

“Land ho! Weigh anchor.”

They stopped the ship at a small wooden dock and got off as Elf-Prince9 spoke.

“Here we are. The isle of Nymphs.”

“What are nymphs?” Fluttershy asked.

Sweetie Belle spoke up. “Nymphs in Super Quest are nature fairies.”

“This isn't gonna be like with the ice ogres, is it?” Spike raised a brow.

Elf-Prince9 shook his head. “Nope. The island nymphs are peaceful. But they are mischievous.”

“Mischievous as in they like to play tricks and stuff?” Donnie guessed.

“Yes, they like to play tricks and stuff.”

“Sure hope one of those tricks aren't turning me into a frog... Again.” Raph grumbled while Rainbow and Casey snickered quietly.

“Come on, team, let's go get that clue and find the second key.” Leo ordered.

They entered the forest and walked past the trees until they pushed through some bushes a gasped in amazement. Before them was a grotto, with loads of fairies flying around.

“My stars!” Rarity gasped.

“It's beautiful.” April awed.

“And these Nymphs are soo cute!” Fluttershy gushed.

“They remind me of the Breezies back in Equestria.” Bright Eyes added.

“So, where do we find the clue?” Shini asked Sweetie Belle.

“My best guess is that it's with the queen.”

“So, which one of these is the queen?” Karai asked.

“I'm guessing that's her.” Casey pointed.

Elf-Prince9 looked at where Casey was pointing. “Yep. That's her.”

The Nymph queen was beautiful, with long white hair and amber eyes. She wore a long dress and a crown made of tiny flowers. After flying up to the group, she spoke in a small but regal voice.

“Welcome, quest seekers, I am queen Arion of the Nymphs.”

The group bowed showing respect as Leo spoke.

“Greetings, your majesty. We come seeking the clue to the second key.”

“And the clue you shall receive. But first, my nymphs would like to give you all a gift of welcome.” Queen Arion smiled.

Karai raised a brow. “What kind of gift would that be?”

She got her answer when all the nymphs used their magic to lift the group off the ground and floated them all in circles.

“I guess she means this!” Spike figured.

“I did say they were mischievous!” Elf-Prince9 reminded them.

“I think I'm gonna be sick!” Rainbow groaned.

Pinkie however was enjoying it. “Weeeee!”

“This is fun!” Mikey added.

“This is worse than getting turned into a frog again!” Raph grumbled.

Sunset then spoke to the queen. “Not that we're not enjoying this, your highness, but can we have that clue now, please.”

Queen Arion chuckled. “Of course.” She then spoke to the nymphs. “That is enough, my nymphs.”

And the nymphs set them all on the ground, some of them feeling a little dizzy. Casey’s eyes were still spinning.

“Everything's still spinning, yo!”

After the group regained their composure, Queen Arion gave them their clue. “You will find the key with our allies in the kingdom of Mermalia.”

“Thank you, your majesty.” Elf-Prince9 thanked.

“Come back anytime!” Queen Arion waved.

The group waved back as they left.

“Wasn't the worse thing they could've done to us.” Donnie pointed out.

“I suppose you're right.” Raph admitted.

Rainbow smirked. “At they didn't make anyone..... croak!” She Laughed along with Casey while Raph growled.

“DON'T MAKE ME BREAK YOUR FACES!” he shouted angrily, causing them to stop.

Elf-Prince9 waved him off. “Dude. Chill.”

Sunset then asked the players. “So, where's the kingdom of Mermalia?”

“It's under the sea. It's where merpeople live.” Lancer explained.

“Merpeople? As in mermaids and mermen?” Spike asked.

“Yep. And we know where it is.”

“Well then, me hearties, let's head back to the ship and you three can point the way.” Fugitoid had Lancer, Sweetie Belle, and Mikey lead back to the ship.


Soon they were back on the ship, which Lancer, Sweetie Belle, and Mikey in the crow's nest. After a while, Mikey called out.

“Stop the boat! We've arrived.”

After stopping the ship, everyone looked out but all they could see was ocean.

“Uh, where is it?” Sunset asked.

Sweetie Belle pointed to the water. “Underwater. It is a mermaid kingdom.”

“I don't suppose this boat has a submarine we can use?” Twilight sweated.

“No, but we've got these.” Lancer said as He, Mikey, Sweetie Belle, and Elf-Prince9 held out seashell necklaces.

“What are those?” Bright Eyes asked.

“These are mystical air amulets. They'll allow us to breath underwater.” Elf-Prince9 explained

“Awesome!” Rainbow cheered.

Elf-Prince9 then pulled out more from his bag. “And I so happen to have enough for everyone.”

He passed them out to everyone and as they put them on, Mikey had a thought.

“Wonder if it'll be like Seaquestria?”

“Y'know, Silverstream's told me about that. I hope to visit there someday.” Bright Eyes recalled.

“I'm sure you'll get your chance when get back.” Blade assured her.

After hearing that, Bright Eyes paused then looked dismal at the thought. She was still hurt from her teachers’ scolding and mistrust towards her. Blade noticed this as Lancer nudged her.

“Bright Eyes? You alright?”

Bright Eyes quickly shook it off and put on a fake smile. “Just nervous.”

As she trotted away, Lancer and Blade look at each other confused and concerned. But they put it aside as Leo spoke up.

“Everyone ready to dive?”

“Ready!” Everyone answered.

“Then let's dive!”

Fugitoid the pointed out. “I'll, stay here. Someone needs to guard the ship.”

“Just be careful.” Sunset said with concern.

“You too.” Fugitoid whispered as they all jumped overboard and dove into the water. As they floated down, Lancer pointed ahead. There, lay a dazzling underwater city with merpeople swimming around. There were mermen, merwomen, merchildren, and even some merdogs and cats.

“Holy Chalupa!” Donnie gasped.

“Wowie zowie!” Pinkie added.

Applejack whistled. “Now that's a fancy watch of a city.”

“So where are we gonna find the key?” Rainbow asked.

“It's probably with King Oceanus, the mermaid king. His palace is over there.” Sweetie Belle pointed to big domed building in the center of the city.

April then looked up. “Uh oh, looks like we're not the only ones who think the key is there.”

They saw the other players swimming toward the palace. Some wore diving suits, others had air bubbles, and some had turned into sea animals or mermaids themselves.

“Swim for it!” Elf-Prince9 cried.

The group began to hurry and swim to the palace.

Sweetie Belle looked back at the other players. “They’re gaining!”

“Don’t look back! Keep going!” Elf-Prince9 ordered.

As they neared the palace, Bright Eyes was slowing down due to the fact she had hooves instead of hands. Lancer grabbed her and helped her to hurry. Then, they were both grabbed by Karai and Blade and they all caught up. Soon they arrive to the palace first.

“We did it.” Leo breathed.

“Good. Anymore swimming like that And I would’ve gotten a cramp.” Shini joked as Mikey drooled thinking of her in her swimsuit before quickly shaking it off.

As Karai and Blade set the two down, Bright Eyes turned to them. “I’m sorry.”

“Sorry about what?” Karai smiled. “Being part of a team is not leaving anyone behind.”

“We’re all in this together, remember?” Blade added.

Bright Eyes smiled but still felt a little useless. Suddenly, she snapped out of it by a new voice.

“Halt! Who goes there?”

Everyone looked to see they were surrounded by a lot of guards.

“Terrific.” Raph grumbled before Pinkie shushed him.

“Take 'em to his majesty!” The head guard ordered.

The guards led them and all the other players into the palace. They passed by tall stain glass Windows and then through a pair of big double doors, into the throne room. The throne room was massive with rows of stone pillars. Two big thrones were at the end of the room and sitting on one of them was a merman with long brown hair and a matching beard. He wore armor like the guards and a silver crown. In one hand he held a trident. By his side, a merwoman with flowing blonde hair. Both of them looked rather sad.

The head guard bowed to the couple. “King Oceanus? Queen Marina?”

King Oceanus did not even look up. “State your business.”

“Your majesties, I know you are grieving, but we captured these intruders outside the palace.” The head guard pleaded.

After taking a deep breath, The king and queen rose from their thrones and swam up to groups.

“I am King Oceanus.”

“And I am Queen Marina.”

“Why have you all come here?” Oceanus glared.

Elf-Prince9 spoke up. “We are quest seekers, your majesties. Sent by the Keepers of Fate to retrieve a key that your allies the Island Nymphs told us you had.”

The King waved his trident and a bubble floated up and inside was the key. “We do have the key. But first, you must earn it in a challenge.”

“Great, another.” Raph grumbled before being shushed by the others.

Queen Marina then spoke. “And we have just the challenge for you all.”

King Oceanus waved his trident in a big circle and swarms of bubbles swirled around and created a scene.

“Our beloved daughter, Princess Calista was abducted by the dreaded pirate, Captain Crossbones!”

Fluttershy gasped. “Oh no!”

“Abducted?” Mikey asked.

“That means kidnapped, Mikey.” Donnie stated.

Queen Marina continued. “Captain Crossbones wanted her to be his wife, but she refused. So, he and his crew captured her and she's being held prisoner aboard his ship.”

“Rescue our daughter and you shall have the key.” Oceanus concluded.

After the guards let the players go, the group were swimming back to the ship.

“Let’s head back to the ship so we can fill the professor in on the quest.” Leo said.

“And the sooner we can get to the quest.” Elf-Prince9 added.

“Let’s go! We got a princess to save!” Mikey boldly proclaimed.

“How long were you holding on to that one?” Karai asked amusingly as Mikey shrugged.

As they swam back, no one noticed a player wearing black armor watching them from behind a coral reef.


The group resurfaced and climbed aboard the ship. There they were greeted by Fugitoid.

“Ahoy, my friends. Did you find the key?”

“Well yes, and no. We found the key, but to get it, we have to save a mermaid princess from some pirates.” Sunset said.

“We'll explain on the way.” Leo assured the professor.

Elf-Prince9 pulled out his map. “Head for Skull Rock, just that way.”

“Well then, chart a course, mateys! To Skull Rock!” Fugitoid responded.

Minutes later, the ship sailed past a large rock that was shaped like a human skull. As they did, dark clouds formed overhead, lightning flash and thunder rolled in the distance.

“I don't know about you guys, but this place gives me the creeps!” Spike shivered and jumped into Fluttershy's arms.

“That makes two of us!” The shy girl added.

“We're on the right track.” Elf-Prince9 pointed out.

“So, who is this Captain Crossbones?” Shini asked the players.

“He's one of the hardest bosses in the game.” Mikey shuddered.

“Also, one of the most cunning.” Lancer added.

Sweetie Belle continued. “He makes Blackbeard look like a Saturday morning villain.”

“Only higher players have ever beaten him individually.” Elf-Prince9 stated.

“Understood.” Blade said.

“You ever beaten him, Elf-Prince?” Raph asked Elf-Prince9.

“Unfortunately, no. I never got my level high enough.”

“Ouch.” Sunset cringed.

“We just gotta come up with a good strategy to rescue the princess.” Leo stated.

“Just hope we do better this time.” Raph griped.

“We got to try. Or we'll never get that tracker back.” Applejack told him.

“Unfortunately, you're right.”

“Pirate ship, dead ahead!” Pinkie cried out.

Everyone looked and saw another ship sailing ahead of them. It was bigger than their ship and flying a black flag with skull and crossbones.

“Is that Captain Crossbones' ship?” Shini asked.

“Yep.” Lancer nodded.

“So how are we gonna save the princess?” Applejack asked.

Leo turned to April and Rainbow as he told his plan. “April and Rainbow Dash, you two are the only ones who still have their ninja stealth, so you sneak aboard and try to find the Princess. The rest of us will keep the pirates busy.”

“Understood.” April nodded.

“Let's do this.” Rainbow thumbed up before the two made their leave.

After April and Rainbow snuck aboard the ship, the others snuck behind the barrels to see the pirates on guard duty as Leo whispered his plan.

“Okay, we'll jump the pirates so we can conserve our focus on Crossbones himself.”

“Sounds good.” Karai nodded.

“Agreed.” Twilight added.

As everyone drew their weapons, Leo prepared to signal the attack. “Everyone get ready to-“

Suddenly, He was interrupted by the sounds of clashing. everyone looks up to see players climbing aboard and fighting the pirates.

“Wow. Someone other than Raph ruins Leo's plan.” Mikey blinked.

Raph clonked him on the head before everyone looked at an upset Leo.

“Just go!” he deadpanned.

“Charge!” Pinkie cried as everyone jumped out to join the fight.

Karai swung her sword at some pirates then spin kicked them. “I’m definitely having fun.” She joked.

Shini used her ability to stun pirates while Fluttershy hit them and the two high fived.

“I agree. This is fun!” Shini nodded.

“Yay.” Fluttershy whispered.

Applejack fired an arrow hitting pirates with firearms while Donnie blocked with his staff.

“You. Shall not. PASS!” he declared then he slammed his staff down, causing fire to defeat a lot of them. “Booyakasha!”

“Classic.” Applejack chuckled.

Twilight launched blasts while Spike covers her back with shields.

“You doing okay, Spike?” She checked on her pet.

“Having a blast!” Spike grinned at his joke.

Twilight deadpanned to herself. “I walked in to that one.”

Meanwhile, Sunset got cornered by pirates, only to smile as she threw a card that summons a dragon’s head that slammed on the pirates. “Sorry. No future in the cards for you guys!”

Pinkie juggled then rolled the balls like bowling balls and hit some pirates like pins. “Strike!”


Meanwhile, April and Rainbow snuck into a room and looked around, the room was the captain's cabin. In the corner of the room stood a big, rounded cage. And inside sat a beautiful mermaid. She had long wavy hair and sea blue eyes. Before the two girls could do anything, they heard someone coming and quickly hid inside an open trunk as the door opened. In walked a man with short black hair and a guti. He wore a black pirate's coat, a three pointed hat, and had a machete and pistol strapped to his belt.

“Ah, me beautiful seaflower, have ye come to your senses and agree to be me wife?” he spoke sweetly to the mermaid.

The mermaid scoffed. “I will never marry you, Crossbones! Even if you keep me prisoner.”

Captain Crossbones then frowned. “I’m afraid I've no intention to keep ye prisoner, Calista. I'll give you one last chance to think it over, and if ye still refuse, then I'll be tossing you to the Krakken!”

“Regardless, I would rather be eaten by the krakken than become your wife, you filth!” Princess Calista growled and spat in his face.

Rainbow whispered to April. “Ooo, I like her.”

“Then that, my dear, shall be your fate!” Captain Crossbones stated.

At that moment, one of the pirates burst in. “Captain, we're being besieged! By quest seekers!”

This made Princess Calista smile. “Ha! My mother and father must have sent them to rescue me!”

Captain Crossbones turned to the mermaid with a glare. “Hold your tongue, lass!” Then he turned to his crewman. “Get back out there and fight!”

“Aye aye, captain.” The pirate saluted and ran back out.

Captain Crossbones paced himself. “Those fool quest seekers will soon regret crossing paths with Captain Crossbones!” Then he gave a wicked grin. “Wouldn't you agree, quest seekers!” He then kicked the trunk open, revealing the surprised April and Rainbow.

“Oh no!” April gasped.

Rainbow was more dumbfounded. “What?! But how?!”

Captain Crossbones pulled out his pistol. “No one hides from old Crossbones, yah bilge-rats!” He fired his pistol, but the girls quickly jumped out and dodged it the blast before they pulled out their weapons. “So it's a duel you want aye? Then bring it!” he drew his sword. The two girls charged at the captain, and they began to fight.

Back outside, Leo and Blade clashed swords with two pirates. When they all broke away, the two ducked as the pirates swung and kicked them both back.

“Nicely done.” Leo smiled.

“I'll say.” Blade conquered.

Donnie and Twilight were zapping pirates with their magical staffs and Twilight even lifted one pirate and threw him overboard. Raph and Casey were up in the crow's nest, waiting as some pirates climbed up the rope latter, before the two jumped out.

“Goongala!” Casey cried as they crashed into them, making them all fall down and hit the deck. Then the two hi-fived.

“I take back what I said before, this game rocks!” Raph smirked.

Elf-Prince9 fired his crossbow at the pirates, Sweetie Belle swung her pick-axe, and Bright Eyes blasted her magic at them. Then as four big pirates closed in on them, they were hit with arrows. The three looked up and saw Mikey being carried by Lancer.

“Avast, yah scurvy sea dogs! Argh! Shiver me timbers and blow me down!” he boasted.

Fugitoid was dueling against a pirate in sword play.

“Mutineers, you'll never keep the princess captive, argh!” he cried.

As he was busy, one pirate crept up behind him carrying a barrel. And before Fugitoid knew it, the pirate smashed the barrel on top of him and punched him into more barrels, leaving the cyborg in a daze and laying upside down. Chuckling, the two pirates approached him, ready to finish him.

Fugitoid regained his composure and pulled out his set of dice. “Yo Ho Ho! Good sirs!” he said as he dropped his dice that rolled onto eight, then it transformed into a giant spider that grabbed the two pirates and webbed them up. “Never underestimate the power of dice, you scurvy dogs!” Fugitoid chuckled.

Meanwhile, Rarity was dodging some pirates, before she pulled out some gems.

“Back, you ruffians, or I'll use these!” The pirates came closer and the fashionista threw the gems which hit the pirates and encased them in crystal. “I warned you.”


Inside, April was thrown into a desk then quickly rolled away as Captain Crossbones swung his sword down, chopping the desk in half. Then he whipped around and fired his pistol at Rainbow, who was barely dodging each shot.

“Man! Sweetie Belle was right about this guy being tough!” the athlete panted.

“Have we ever faced a foe that wasn’t tough?” April questioned her.

“Good point!”

Crossbones chuckled. “Aye! I ain’t just all talk and a purty face! I’ve earned me title as the roughest pirate these seas! I don’t give up so easily!”

“Neither do we!” April stated as she and Rainbow charged at him.


Back out on deck, as they continued to fight, Twilight turned to Leo.

“I just realized; we haven't seen Captain Crossbones the whole time we've been fighting!”

“That's right!” Leo noticed.

Bright Eyes looked around. “Then where is he?”

Right after she said that the captain's quarters door was smashed open as April and Rainbow Dash came tumbling out.

“April!” Donnie cried as he and Elf-Prince9 helped them up.

“You okay?” the elf asked.

Rainbow groaned. “That Crossbones is one tough pirate!”

Just then, Captain Crossbones came out and fired his pistol in the air, halting the fight.

“Belay your raid and your weapons!” he demanded. Then he dragged out Princess Calista and pointed his pistol at her head. “Or the fair princess will meet her end!”

“No, quest seekers, don't do it!” the princess pleaded.

But Leo knew there was no other choice. “Sorry, your highness.” And he dropped his swords. Reluctantly, everyone else did too.

Captain Crossbones chuckled. “That's right! Crew, how shall we dispose of these landlubbers?”

“Keelhaul 'em!”

“Tar n feather 'em!”

“Make 'em walk the plank!”

“Give ‘em the princess and let’em go!” The pirates and players all glared at Pinkie. “Eh. Worth a shot.”

As the pirates yelled out horrible things to do to them, Sweetie Belle saw something big a scaling brush against the surface of the water and that gave her an idea. She tapped Fluttershy and whispered something to her.

Crossbones then drew his sword. “No mind, lads! I’ll handle them me-self! Any last words?”

Fluttershy raised her hand. “Um I have something to say.”

“Out with it so I can be out with you!” the captain demanded.

Fluttershy takes a deep breath and whistles really loud. After seconds of nothing, the pirates all burst out laughing.

Crossbones was snickering. “Poor choice of last words.”

But Just as Crossbones is about to slash his sword, a tentacle slams on him and lifts him up to a giant sea monster. Crossbones screamed as the monster ate him.

"The Krakken!" A pirate yelled.

“By Darwin’s beard!” Donnie gasped.

“Holy Chalupa!” Mikey added.

“You summoned that, Fluttershy?” Karai asked.

Fluttershy nodded. "Sweetie Belle reminded me that my avatar could summon creatures like him."

The pirates screamed in terror as the monster starts tearing up the ship.

“The ship’s falling apart!” Twilight cried.

“Abandon ship, team!” Leo called.

As they escaped, Elf-Prince9 grabs Princess Calista and carries her to Lancer’s ship. Fugitoid took the helm.

“Hard to starboard and full speed ahead!” He steered the ship and sailed it away as the Krakken was busy destroying the pirate ship.

After they gone a ways, Elf-Prince9 spoke to Calista. “You’re safe now, your highness.”

“Thank you! Thank all of you! My brave quest seekers! You've saved me from that cruel pirate!” the mermaid cheered.

Rainbow shrugged. “Eh, It's what we do.”

Leo then headed to the front of the ship. “Alright! Let’s get the princess back to Mermalia!”

“Too bad you ain’t gonna make it, Noobs!” said a familiar voice.

Everyone turned to see Dragon Warrior on their ship and grabbed Calista.

“Not you again!” groaned Casey.

Dragon Warrior glared. “That was a cheap trick sinking my ship! Time I returned the favor!”

Calista struggled to get free. “Let me go, you cheat!”

Quietly, Fluttershy turned and whistled as the others were still grilling the Dragon Warrior.

“You’re nothing but a low life snake!” Applejack added.

“A typical noob response. That is why you will never be at my level! No matter what you do, I will always be one step ahead of any of you. You will never-“

Dragon Warrior was interrupted by being suddenly grabbed by a shark from the ocean. Calista was sent flying only to be caught by Blade Swipe. The shark then dragged Dragon Warrior who screamed into the ocean.

“Man, it’s a good thing that shark was around.” Mikey grinned.

“How’d he get here?” Rainbow asked.

Fluttershy blushed as she walked up. “I… called him. Like I did that sea monster.”

“You never cease to surprise me, Fluttershy.” Smiled Shini.

“Let's get the princess home.” Leo said.

Everyone cheered as they sailed toward Mermalia. But as they were moving, Bright Eyes looked out and noticed a big figure standing on a rock. The figure was dressed in dark armor.

“Hey, guys!” she called.

“What is it, Bright Eyes?” Lancer asked.

“Who's that?” she pointed. But when they looked out at the rock, the figure was gone. “Hey, where'd it go? I saw someone or something standing on that rock. It looked like it was watching us.”

“Must've been some other player.” April guessed before she turned to four. “Anyone you know?”

“Nope.” Lancer shook his head.

“Not a clue?” Mikey shrugged.

“Na ah.” Sweetie Belle added.

Elf-Prince9 thought for a moment. “Doesn't sound like anyone we know?”

Everyone just shrugged it off as they continued to sail back.


Back in Meralia, the group were presented to the king and queen. Calista swam up to her parents.

“Mother! Father!” Calista cheered as she hugged her parents.

“Calista! You’re safe!” the queen hugged back.

King Oceanus turned to the group. “Thank you, travelers. As promised, I give you the key for saving our daughter.”

At a wave of his scepter, the bubble with the key floats to the group and pops as the key lands in Leo’s hand.

Leo bowed in respect. “Thank you, your highness.”

“We got one!” Casey cheered.

“Let’s head back to the Keepers!” Twilight added and they all headed out.


Soon, they returned to the temple and Leo showed the key to the Keepers.

“Wonderful! You've recovered the second key! Now for the third and final key. And this time, there is no clue.” The first Keeper nodded.

The second Keeper continued. “The final key is located deep in the caves of Fire Mountain.”

“The one who returns with the final key will win the treasure. Good luck, quest seekers!” the final Keeper finished.

Sunset turned to the group. “Alright, let’s move out, troops!”

As they headed to the Fire Mountain, Raph spoke to Sunset.

“‘Let’s move out, Troops.’? How long were you holding on to that one?” he chived.

Sunset just rolled her eyes. “Never mind that. Let’s just get to Fire Mountain.”

Fluttershy then spoke up. “Um, even if we get the last key, we need all three keys to get to the treasure.”

“Fluttershy’s right. How are we gonna get Dragon Warriors key?” Donnie put in.

Pinkie spoke up. “Maybe if we ask really nicely, he could let us at least take the tracker.”

“Like how apologizing to the Party Wagon worked?” Raph deadpanned.

“Doesn’t hurt to try.” Pinkie grinned.

Bright Eyes shared her opinion. “I want to agree with Pinkie, but that jerk has been harping us since we got here.”

“Maybe, but maybe we can figure it out.” Leo stated.

“Let’s get that key first. Then we worry about Dragon Warrior.” April reminded the group.

“April’s right. This may be our toughest challenge yet.” Blade agreed.

Mikey, Sweetie Belle, Lancer, and even Elf-Prince9 then stopped walking, as a horrible realization came to them.

Mikey spoke. “Toughest-“

“Challenge-“ Sweetie Belle added.

“Yet!” Lancer finished.

Elf-Prince9 turned to them. “You guys thinking what I'm thinking?”

“Unfortunately!” All three answered.

Then they all ran ahead and stood in front of the group, before they could enter a gigantic cave.

“Dudes, wait!” Mikey cried.

“Hold on a sec!” Sweetie Belle panted.

“What is it now, Mikey?” Raph groaned.

“Sweetie Belle, you seemed distressed.” Rarity noticed.

“What's wrong?” Karai asked.

“We think we know what we have to do to get the final key!” Lancer explained.

“Really? And what is it?” Fugitoid wondered.

“We have to defeat...” Elf-Prince9 began before the other players joined in.

“Lord Enfernous!”

The other players stopped and turned at the mention of that name as Fluttershy asked.

“Uh, who's Lord Enfernous?”

Before anyone could say anything, Dragon Warrior shoved passed them and knocked Mikey down.

“One side, noobs! That key is as good as mine!”

Elf-Prince9 tried to reason with him. “Actually, getting the key's not gonna be that easy.”

Dragon Warrior scoffed and turned to face them. “And just why is that?” Suddenly, hot smoke blew out of the giant cave at the same time a loud short sounded. And two enormous red eyes opened up in the darkness. Nervously, Dragon Warrior turned around at the cave. “Uh, anyone home?”

Then, coming out of the cave was a very very big, black, dragon! It had a long neck, big bat-like wings, and it was snorting smoke.

“Who dares enter my domain!?” he roared.

Donnie’s eyes shrank. “Sweet mother of mutagen!”

“I think we're going to need bigger weapons!” Shini gasped.

Dragon growled. “Quest seekers... how fortunate. Now you can all share a fiery demise!” He reared his head back, his chest and bottom neck glowing.

“Ruuuunnnnn!” Mikey screamed.

Everyone ran just as the dragon spat out big blast of fire. Some players got incinerated while others took cover. Then Ninjas all took cover behind a big rock.

“A dragon! Seriously?!” Raph cried.

“Who or what in tarnation is that?” Applejack asked.

Elf-Prince9 explained. “That's Lord Enfernous! He's toughest boss in the whole game!”

“He's the dragon I was trying to beat!” Sweetie Belle recalled.

Dragon Warrior overheard her. “You tried to beat Lord Enfernous?! No wonder you’re a low level!”

Sweetie Belle argued. “You've never beaten him either!”

“I'm not stupid enough to try!” Dragon Warrior snapped back. In response, Sweetie Belle pushed him out in the open and he was instantly roasted by the dragon, before reappearing next to them again.

“That was a cheap shot!” he glared as Rarity patted her sister in approval.

“Maybe that’s how others feel when you swoop in and take away their hard work!” Sunset pointed out.

“Now’s probably not a good time to argue.” April stated.

“So how are we gonna beat the fire breather over there?” Spike asked.

“We just got to, Spike.” Twilight said.

“Yeah, cause look where the final key is.”

Everyone looked to see what Karai was pointing to and gasped. The final key was hanging around Lord Enfernous' neck.

“Let's do this, yo!” Casey grinned and rushed out. “Goongala!”

“Casey!” Leo called.

Twilight facepalmed. “Oh no, not again!”

As Casey charged at Lord Enfernous, the Dragon snarled and chomped him. Then he reappeared next to his friends, who were all giving him dry looks. Casey chuckled sheepishly. “My bad.”

“So, does anyone have a plan that doesn't involve just rushing out there?” Karai bluntly asked.

Rainbow turned to Sunset. “Sunset, you’re a gamer, you have any ideas?”

Sunset pondered. “Well, I've fought and won a lot of video game bosses.”

Mikey interrupted. “Except that squirrel game. You were so bad at that.”

Frowning, Sunset pushed Mikey out and he was roasted by Enfernous and reappeared with only three lives left. Then, she continued.

“As I was saying, one thing I know is that every boss leaves itself vulnerable to an attack at some point.”

“It’s got to have some kind of weakness.” Donnie looked out from the rock and watched Lord Enfernous power up before firing again. “That’s it!”

“What you find?” Applejack asked him.

“These bosses have a pattern in their attack. This Enfernous’ chest lights up when he prepares to attack. We can move closer and hide when his chest lights up.”

“Good thinking, D.” April grinned.

“Okay, on my mark.” Leo got up and waited for an opening. “Mark!” everyone then began to run towards the dragon.

Enfernous tried to stomp some of them with his claw, but they dodged and his claw jabbed into the ground. Blade noticed that Enfernous stayed like that for a long time. So he took out the lightning orb and shot a bolt at the dragon, causing some damage. He then turned to the others.

“Guys, when he jabs his claw in ground, he stays there long enough to attack!”

“Good to know!” Rainbow answered.

Enfernous reared up and stomped the ground, making a shockwave that knocked everyone back. Then Fluttershy sang a note and vines erupted, wrapping around Enfernous and giving everyone the chance to attack him. While they managed to weaken his heath more, Enfernous broke free and chomped at some of them, causing damaging to their health.

Spike struggled to transform into a werewolf. “Come on. Come on! Why can’t I transform?” he grunted.

Lancer flew up and attacked Enfernous from the sky. “Take that!”

“Infidel!” Lord Enfernous flapped his wings and began to fly up. “You will pay for such arrogance!”

Lancer flew around, dodging fire attacks from Enfernous before Enfernous slammed him down with his mighty wing, causing him to lose massive health.

Bright Eyes rushed to him. “Are you okay?”

“Yeah. Just took some heavy damage.”

Twilight fired at Enfernous hurting him. Before he slammed down, pinning her down.

“Twilight!” everyone gasped.

“Let’s see your magic save you now!” Enfernous smirked as he began to charge up.

“Noo! TWILIGHT!” Leo shouted.

“Help!” Twilight cried.

Spike was shocked. “No!” Suddenly he began to growl as his eyes glowed green. “No!”

Spike then began to transform into a werewolf as a full moon comes out of nowhere. Once transformed, he then rushed in and damaged Enfernous, causing him to back away from Twilight, who looked up in surprise.

“Spike?” she gasped.

Spike then turned to her with concern in his eyes. “You alright?”

Twilight smiled as she petted him. “Yeah. Thanks to you I am.”

Spike smiled. “I’ll take him on. You regroup with the others.”

Taking his word, Twilight hurried to the others as Spike battled the dragon.

As she watched Spike dodge Enfernous' fire blasts then slash and bite him, Bright Eyes got an idea. She then called to Twilight and Donnie.

“Donnie, Twilight, remember when we sank Dragon Warrior's boat?”

Dragon Warrior was nearby as he heard. “You guys are still gonna pay for that!”

Ignoring him, Donnie nodded. “Yeah.”

“What about it?” Twilight asked.

“I think we can use what we did to defeat Lord Enfernous! But we have to do it before he came breath fire.”

The two looked puzzled with Bright Eyes’ plan before they understood.

“That could work!” Donnie pointed out as Twilight called to Spike.

“Spike, we've got a plan! When I say now, lead Enfernous over to us!” Spike nodded as he continued fighting. Then after getting ready, Twilight shouted. “Now!”

Spike leaped away toward them as Enfernous followed him. Then the dog turned werewolf landed behind them. Just as Enfernous reared back and opened his mouth, ready to spit more fire, three once again combined their magics into a big beam of magic that went straight into the dragon's mouth. Enfernous stumbled back a few feat before an explosion burst from his mouth. Then the might beast slowly tilted over and fell to the ground with an earth shattering crash. The dragon was defeated.

“We did it! We beat Enfernous!” Sweetie Belle jumped up and down.

“Aw yeah!” Mikey did a little victory dance.

Everyone saw the key land where the dragon was.

“Grab it!” Raph cried as he ran towards it as well as some other players.

Dragon Warrior began to run too. “That key is mine!”

But before anyone could grab it, another hand grabbed it.

“No. it’s mine.” Said a booming voice. It belonged to a big bulky knight in black armor.

Mikey’s eyes shrank. “Uh oh.”

“It can’t be!” Trembled Sweetie Belle.

“Not him!” Lancer gasped.

Even Dragon Warrior looked afraid. “No!”

Elf-Prince9 gulped. “Oh boy.”

“The Gamenator!” All five cried.

Author's Note:
  • Pinkie trying to trick the pirates when their shouting what to do to them is based off what Fred's dad tried to do in Scooby Doo Pirate's Ahoy
  • Dragon Warrior Supreme getting eaten by the shark is based off a scene from Deep Blue Sea.