• Published 25th Oct 2022
  • 3,400 Views, 141 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls Magical Mayhem - Wildcard25



When Equestrian Magic becomes more Troublesome for the Rainbooms and the Turtles alone, Blade Swipe comes from Equestria to help along with a little stowaway

  • ...
4
 141
 3,400

Epilogue

One night back in New York, Baxter Stockman was working on something in his lab.

"Just wait, Turtles," he said to himself. "I'll have my revenge on you mutants and your friends! Then all will know the fury of Baxter-" he was cut off when a Kraang portal suddenly opened up in his lab. "What the heck! A Kraang portal?" Stockman approach it and cautiously stepped through.

He found himself standing in what appeared to be another lab, though this one was more fortified then his.

"Where am I?" He wondered, when he heard a noise. "Huh, who's there?!" He looked around warily before he felt a presence behind him. He whipped around and aimed his blasters at a figure in the shadows, who was also pointing a blaster at him.

"Who are you?" The figure demanded. "What are you doing here?"

"I was about to ask you the same," Stockman replied.

"How did you get here?" The figure questioned.

"Through that portal," Stockman motioned to the Kraang portal that was still open.

"Portal?" The figure lowered his blaster and walked up to the Kraang portal. Then he took out a scanner. "Fascinating. I'm picking up some Inter-dimesional properties off this portal."

"Inter-dimesional properties?" Stockman echoed, before he realized something. "Wait, am I in another dimension?"

"I assume that would be the case," the figure deduced before he turned to Stockman. "What is your name?"

"Baxter Stockman," Stockman answered.

"Baxter Stockman?" The figure asked in surprise. "Well, that is quite the coincidence."

"Why do you say that?" Stockman inquired.

The figure came into the light, revealing himself to be a brain in a robot body," Because I am Baxter Stockman!"

"Aahhh!" Stockman jumped and gagged, almost throwing up. "You're me?!"

"Your dimensional counterpart to be more specific, but yes," Baxter answered.

"And you're just a brain?"

"Unfortunately," Baxter replied bitterly. "My body was torn apart piece by piece by my cruel-hearted former master the Shredder!"

"Yeesh!" Stockman winced. "My Shredder only mutated me into a fly mutant. Which I actually liked. Until the Turtles changed me back!"

"You don't say?" Baxter said. "Well, as it would happen, the Turtles were the cause my dismemberment! As well as my former assistant April O'Neil!"

"April was your assistant?" Stockman asked.

"Yes, until she discovered my plan to use my mousers to commit robberies," Baxter explained.

"That's basically what I did with mousers," Stockman said.

"Brilliant minds think alike as they say," Baxter stated. "And seeing as we have some time to kill, what's say we talk about our respective dimensions, shall we?"

"I've got nothing better to do," Stockman shrugged, before gave a wicked grin, "And you know something, I have a feeling this could be the start beautiful friendship!"

"I couldn't have put it better myself," Baxter replied.