• Published 25th Oct 2022
  • 3,361 Views, 141 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls Magical Mayhem - Wildcard25



When Equestrian Magic becomes more Troublesome for the Rainbooms and the Turtles alone, Blade Swipe comes from Equestria to help along with a little stowaway

  • ...
4
 141
 3,361

Apples Vs Peaches part 2

The group all returned to the Apple stand all upset.

“What happened?” Leo asked.

“We slipped! And we just found out by what!” Applejack pointed to Big Mac who lifted his foot, showing a smashed peach that spluttered on the ground.

“Peaches.” He huffed.

Raph angrily pulled out his sais. “That’s it! They’re toast!”

“Get in line cause I call first dibs!” Granny Smith declared.

“What’s this, yo?” Everyone looked to see Casey hold up an envelope.

“Where’d that come from?” Gabby asked.

“No idea. I just turned around and boom! it was there.”

“Let me see.” Casey handed Applejack the envelope and she opened it up to find a small bag of brown powder with a letter in it and read it. “We saw what happened to you all and thought this could help get back at those who did trouble to you. Signed, anonymous.”

Big Mac took the small bag and took a sniff and sneezed a little. “Chili Powder.”

“What good will that do?” Applebloom asked.

Applejack then smirked. “I think I have an idea!” as she whispered to the other Apples, the ninjas were started to grow more concerned.

“I’m getting a bad feeling about this.” Buffy gulped.

“I hear ya.” Karai agreed.

“There’s something weird going on here?” Blade pondered.


At the Peach stand, the HMC were handing out free samples to some customers.

“Try some of our famous peach pie! Just one of all our tastiest treats made from our wholesome peaches.” Peach Blossom called out

But when someone took a bite, his eyes went wide and he began to sweat, before he cried out, “Aaahh! My mouth is on fire!”

Another girl had a red face. “Hot! Hot! HOT!”

Soon lots of other costumers were red faced shouting that the samples were too spicy! This quickly got Peach Cream’s attention.

“What in the name of All things peaches is going on?!”

“I don't know?!” Peach Blossom sweated.

“Me neither?!” Attie worried.

“I have no idea?!” Bluebelle gulped.

Just then, Mikey, Pinkie, Bright Eyes, and the CMC showed up with samples of cider. Mikey handed a cup to the guy.

“Here, drink this!”

The guy drank the whole cup and felt better. The other customers drank some cider and they too felt relieved.

“Thanks. Also, this is the best cider I've ever tasted!”

“That was Apple Family brand cider.” Pinkie smiled.

“And if you'd like some more, then come to our stand!” Apple Bloom informed.

All the customers ditched the Peaches stand and went over to the Apples.

Cary Mac hurried over. “What just happened?”

“All we were doing was handing out free samples, when those folk started screaming and yelling after taking one bite?” Peach Blossom pleaded.

“Really?” Cary Mac eyed the samples before he took a sample and bit into it before his eyes widened and he spit it out. “Yeow! It's spicy!”

“What?!” Both Peach Sisters gasped.

“Wait a minute?” Grandma Cobbler walked up and sniffed at one of the samples and gasped. “Our treats have been tainted with chilli powder!”

The Peach Siblings gasped.

“Who would do that?” Peach Cream growled.

Then they heard Granny Smith chuckling and looked over to see her, Applejack, and Big Mac smirking at them.

“Yeah... who would?” Applejack taunted. She pointed as Big Mac waved out the chilli powder bag.

Peach Cream glared. “So those apples wanna play dirty? We'll give 'em dirty!”


Later, Applejack was working on some more apple treats.

“Okay! These apple treats just need to be topped with brown sugar. Caitlyn, Could you get that?”

“Sure, AJ.” Caitlyn smiled as she headed back.

In the back, a hand snagged the brown sugar and replaced with a bag of dirt and Caitlyn grabbed it and came back.

“Here it is.” She said as she handed the bag to Pinkie.

“Great! let's start sprinkling!” the party girl cheered.

It wasn’t long until they had a lot of apple treat sprinkled in what they thought was brown sugar.

“They look good.” Mikey salivated. He tried an apple fritter and immediately spat it out. “Blah! That tasted like dirt!”

“Dirt?” Bright Eyes blinked.

“Why would it taste like that? All we did was put brown sugar on 'em?” Applejack looked over to see Donnie take a closer look into the brown sugar bag.

“That's cause the brown sugar in this bag really is dirt!”

“What?!” The Apples gasped.

“I thought it looked kind of earthy.” Pinkie pondered.

“How did that happen?” Apple Bloom wondered.

“Take a wild guess.” Raph pointed over to the Peach Family's stand. Everyone looked as Cary Mac held the brown sugar bag while Peach Cream and Peach Blossom snickered.

“Lose something, Apples?!” Peach Cream taunted.

“Peaches!” Applejack sneered.


Later, Peach Cream and Grandma Cobbler were stirring a wooden tub of some kind of jam.

“I think it's ready.” Peach Cream observed.

Grandma Cobbler tasted it and smiled. “This peach jam will be the best jam folks will ever taste!”

Just then, they heard Peach Blossom called out. “Grandma, Peach Cream, we need some help over here!”

“Coming, little sis!” Peach Cream called back.

The two left the tub and right afterwards, Mikey, Casey, Gabby, and Big Mac peeked out from behind it. Then they stood up and looked around before they emptied a bag of dirty laundry into the jam.

“Sweaty socks and undies!” Mikey gleamed.

“Yeah!” Casey snickered.

“This'll give it some flavor!” Gabby chuckled.

“Eeyup!” Big Mac grinned.

Suddenly, they heard Peach Cream shout, “Who's back there?!”

Mikey quickly stirred the jam and they ran off just as Peach Cream and Grandma Cobbler came running back.

“Hey, come back here!” Peach Cream called. But the four got away just in time. Then they looked in the jam and saw the dirty laundry, then Peach Cream yelled, “Apples!”


Shortly after, Big Mac set out plates of apple pie slices. But as he turned to face Keno, Peach Blossom switched out squeezers.

“Keno, while I grab something from the truck, I need you to top these pie slices with whipped cream.”

“You got it, Big Mac.” Keno nodded.

After Big Mac left, Keno squeezed whipped cream on a pie slice, but the cream extended and looked gooier.

“What the-?” Keno tried to get it to stop, only for it to get stuck on his hand. The more he tried to get off, the stickier he got.

Big Mac came back to noticed. “What the-?”

Applejack then entered. “How're them Apple pies- What in tarnation is going on here?”

“It's like your whipped cream is stickier than glue!” As Keno struggled, His hand hit the squeezer and the cream hit Big Mac. Applejack ran her finger on the cream and tasted it.

“No wonder! This isn't whipped cream! It's Marshmallow creme!”

"I feel like the floor of a taxicab!" Keno said.

“Eyup.” Gurgled Big Mac.

Just then, they all heard Peach Cream call out. “What's the matter, Apples? Staying Puft over there?”

The Peaches laughed while Applejack sneered at them. “Pinkie!” she called as she stormed out with Big Mac, leaving Keno a little stuck.

“Uh little help here?”


Cary Mac was taking inventory of their peach pastries, when he noticed a random pie lying next to a cobbler. “Hey, where'd this come from?”

Peach Cream and Peach Blossom walked up, as the older sister asked, “Cary Mac? Is that a pie?”

“Yeah, and it was just sitting here?”

Peach Blossom sniffed it. “Smells good, though. Can we have a taste?”

“I don't see why not?” Peach Cream took a pie cutter. But the second she stuck it in the pie, it exploded, covering the Peach Siblings in apple sauce. Cary Mac pulled out a popped balloon which must have been blown up and hidden in the pie. Then they heard laughter and saw the Apple Siblings and Pinkie laughing their heads off.

“Surprise!” Pinkie cried.

“Hope you liked the pie, Peaches!” Applejack joked.

The Peach siblings only glared back in response.


Later, the Apples siblings were at their stand when...

“Help! Ow!” They saw that Peach Blossom was on the ground, holding her stomach as though she was in pain. “I'm having abdominal pain!”

“Oh no!” Apple Bloom gasped.

“Hang in there, Peach Blossom!” Applejack called as she and she, Apple Bloom, and Big Mac hurried over to her.

April looked up and remembered that she tried that trick on the Kraang. “Wait, no!”

But it was too late. The Apple Siblings bent down to Peach Blossom, as Applejack asked. “Where's it hurt?”

Peach Blossom looked up with a smirk. “Gotcha! Now!” She ran off and the Apples turned around just in time for Cary Mac to dumb a wooden tub of actual peach cream all over them.

“Gross!” Apple Bloom spat.

“Eeyup!” Big Mac deadpanned.

Applejack realized they had been duped. “Oh, we did not just fall for that!”

“Oh yes you did.” Peach Cream laughed.

“And here's the finishing touch.” Peach Blossom smirked as she turned on a fan and Peach Cream emptied a bag of feathers in its path. The feathers were blown all over the Apples and stuck to the cream. Now the Apples looked ridiculous.

"Oh look," Peach Cream pointed. "Three Apple Chickens! Bawk-Bawk-Ba-Caw!" She flapped her arms and clucked.

The Peaches laughed, as did all the people. Even Mikey and Pinkie laughed.

“Classic!” Mikey chuckled.

“Yeah!” Pinkie snorted.

Applejack's face turned bright red and she growled. She then turned to Donnie. “Donnie. Do you have a spy roach on ya?”

“Yeah?” Donnie raised a brow.


Shortly, after, at the Peach stand, the peaches continued to make profits when a scream is heard.

“Roach!” a woman pointed to the spy roach which looked like it was dancing a jig. Everyone began to back away while some headed to the Apple stand after Apple Bloom put up a sign that said ‘Roach free’. The peaches glared while the Apples taunted them in secret.

“Why you!” Peach Cream glared.


Shortly after, the HMCs put a couple kennels just behind the Apple stand.

“Okay, little guys, time to chow down!” Bluebelle grinned as the three opened the kennels.

Zach went to get something from the back when he noticed something. “Uh guys? Is it close to Easter?”

“No, it’s at least a month away. Why?”

“Then who invited them?” Zach opened the curtain revealing a bunch of Bunnies eating some apple treats while everyone gasped.

“Get em!” Raph cried as Everyone hurried and tried to shoo them out.

“Shoo! Go away!” Applejack shooed a couple out.

Granny Smith grabbed a broom and tried whacking a couple rabbits. “Git! Ya varmits!”

“Where’s Fluttershy when we need her most?” Mikey groaned as one rabbit jumped on his head.

“What’s wrong?” Everyone heard Peach Cream call out. “Rabbit Season came too soon?”

“Now it’s personal!” Granny Smith glared.

Bright Eyes watched with concern, as she held a rabbit. “I think this is getting out of control!”

Blade stood by her side, with two rabbits. “That makes two of us.”

“Four of us.” Karai approached with Leo, both of them carrying rabbits, and both of them were equally concerned.

“I know Applejack and her family are competitive, but this is crazy! It's almost as bad as the Shredder's vendetta against Master Splinter.” Leo stated.

“Agreed.” Karai agreed.

Blade looked over to the envelope the chili powder was in. “And I'm still wondering who left that chilli powder? I can't help but think whoever left it knew this would happen.”

“I think you're right, Blade.” Karai observed.

“It's a mystery as to why though.” Leo pondered.

Bright Eyes then noticed something. “I know one thing that's not a mystery. We're not the only ones who think this is getting out of hand.” She pointed to see both Apple Bloom and Peach Blossom looked like they were getting tired of all the fighting.


Unfortunately, the fight was far from over. All day long, the Apples and the Peaches kept pulling one prank after another on each other with the ninjas caught in the crossfire. From squashing their treats, making their stands fall down, and even getting them with a stink bomb. Finally, the two families stood face to face, yelling at each other.

“You egotistical jerks!” shouted Applejack.

“Stubborn Mules!” hollered Peach Cream.

“Riff Raffs!” Big Mac bellowed.

“Sore losers!” Yelled Cary Mac.

“You just can’t leave us alone for once, can you?” Granny Smith sneered.

“I could say the same thing about you!” Grandma Cobbler hissed.

“Apparently, you never learned from the pet show!” Applejack snapped.

Peach Cream scoffed. “Like you learned at all?”

The ninjas could only look back and forth at the sight as Mikey whispered. “Awkward.”

“Oh, why don't you and your second-rate family just admit it, you can never beat us Peaches!”

The Apples gasped at Grandma Cobbler’s remark. then Granny grabbed an apple pie and splattered it right in Grandma Cobbler's face.

“How's that for second rate!”

Grandma Cobbler slowly wiped some of the pie off with her finger and glared. “So, that's how it’s gonna be, huh?” Then she grabbed a peach cobbler and hurled it at Granny Smith. The old woman ducked but the cobbler hit Applejack instead.

“Ooo!” the ninjas winced.

Peach Cream laughed. “Looks good on yah, Applejack!”

Applejack picked up an apple fritter and threw it at Peach Cream, but she grabbed Cary Mac and used him as a shield, the fritter splattering him in the face instead.

“Hey!” he shouted.

Big Mac laughed until Cary Mac threw a peach pie at him. Then the Apples and Peaches began flinging their treats at one another.

“Take cover!” Pinkie cried as she and Mikey dove into a barrel.

The CMC and the HMC screamed, and both hid behind the Apples stand. The crowd of customers also screamed and ran away from the food fight. The ninjas hurried over to quell the fighting.

April tried to pry Applejack off Peach Cream. “Hey guys! You’re making a-“ she was then got hit in the face by a pie. “Scene.”

“AJ! Chill!” Casey tried to reason only to get hit by a peach cobbler. One by one, the ninjas were all getting hit by desserts. Keno dodged a couple desserts, only to get hit by some topped with marshmallow crème.

“Not again.” He groaned.

Buffy grabbed a tray to deflect any treats that would hit her. “This is doing nothing for my complexion!”

“Leo! Can’t you get in there and nerve pinch them?” Raph cried before he was faced by a pie.

“I can’t even get close enough for that!” Leo answered just when he was about to get bombarded with Apple treats.

The only one not fighting was Blade. He showed signs of annoyance as he wiped frosting off his shoulder. Mikey and Pinkie poked out of the barrels.

“This is bad! We’re wasting so many tasty treats!” Pinkie feared as a pie landed on Mikey’s head.

“I’ll say.” Mikey wiped off some crème and tasted it. “Still tasty.”

This went on and on until….

“ENOUGH!” a lightning bolt struck between the two families, and they stop to see an angry Blade with his sword out. “You're all acting like a bunch of glorified foals! And all this fighting and arguing is solving nothing!”

Karai walked up to her friend’s side. “Blade's right! This rivalry has gone too far!”

“Well, they started it by tricking us into eating that cobbler!” Granny accused.

“No, you started it by stealing our costumers!” Grandma claimed.

“No, it was you!”

“You!”

“You!”

“You!”

“You!”

“You!”

Finally, Leo pushed them away from each other. “What customers? You both scared them all away!”

Instantly, the two stopped arguing and looked around. Not a customer was in sight. They also noticed all the mess they caused. Then, Bright Eyes spoke up next.

“You guys are as bad as the Hoofields and the McColts!”

Both families looked at her confused.

“Huh?” the Apples raised their brows.

“Who?” The Peaches asked.

“Two families from Equestria who used to do nothing but fight each other! In fact, they were a friendship problem that Professor Fluttershy and Headmare Twilight had to solve!”

Still confused, Peach Cream look to Applejack. “Who's she talking about?”

“Just some far off friends of ours.” Applejack said, trying not to mention Equestria.

Pinkie leaned in. “Really far off.”

Bright Eyes continued. “Long story short, Princess Twilight and Professor Fluttershy tried to get them to be friends, but no matter what they did, the Hoofields and the McColts just kept on fighing! It was so bad that Headmare Twilight thought about giving up on them! But then Professor Fluttershy learned from the animals that all their fighting was destroying the land and hurting all the animals! Once she told them, they realized their mistakes and worked together to restore the land." Bright Eyes concluded, “So by fighting like them, you've ruined all your apples and peaches and scared away all your customers, when really you all came here just to sell some your produce!”

The Apples and Peaches glanced around at all the mess they caused and realized their friends were right. But before they could say anything, they heard fanfare music playing and looked toward a small stage where all the customers had gathered. Then Flim and Flam stepped out and began to sing...

(Peelcore 8000)

When their song was over, the customers cheered and began handing them money for the Peelcore 8000.

“Hey, it's those guys who gave us that show idea.”

Applejack double took at Peach Blossom’s accusation. “What?!”

“After you Apples stole our customers, those two showed up and gave us the idea to put on that show.” Peach Cream explained.

“And they gave us the idea to make you slip on those peaches.” Cary Mac admitted.

“Uh guys?” Donnie called. Everyone looked at him holding up the envelope with the chili powder. “You might want to look at this.”

He holds up the envelope to show a familiar stamp. Of Flim and FLam.

“It’s definitely those two.” Zach nodded.

“Why those!” Applejack steamed up.

“How did we not see that earlier?” Casey pondered

“Probably because I was trying to wash off all that marshmallow off me. Twice!” Keno walked up, drying himself off.

“Probably because we weren't suppose to.” Leo concluded.

“So this thing was a setup?” Grandma Cobbler irked.

“Eyup.” Big Mac and Cary Mac said simultaneously.

“Those weasels!” Granny Smith growled.

“They must've put us against each other so they could swoop in and steal all our customers!” Applejack glared.

“Why those sidewindin' swindlers!” Peach Cream rolled up her sleeve.

Leo held his arm out between the families. “That may be so, but you all played right into their hands by being too competitive!”

“He's right, guys, their scam wouldn't have worked if all of you hadn't tried to outdo each other and played those tricks.” April scolded.

Granny Smith sighed. “I hate to say it, but our friends are right.”

“It pains me to say this, but you're right!” Grandma Cobbler admitted.

Granny Smith held out her hand. “Truce?”

Hesitant at first, Grandma Cobbler finally accepted it. “Truce. for now!”

“Now let's give those Flim Flam Brothers some payback!”

“I second that!” Grandma Cobbler stood by Granny Smith.

Caitlyn spoke up. “Yeah but they're con men, so tricking them's not gonna be easy.”

“Good thing you've got Dr Prankenstein here!” Mikey grinned.

“And a master of deception.” Karai stood by him smiling.


Later, Flim and Flam were packing up their stage. Both chuckled at their success.

“That was by far one of the most easiest scams we've ever pulled.” Grinned Flim.

“Quite right, brother. And pitting those two rivaling families, and their massive egos, against each other was child's play!” Flam chuckled.

“It's always child's play when it's tricking those dim-witted Apples!”

“So very true!’

The brothers shared a laugh, until they heard loud angry voices shouting.

“Why those double crossing Flim Flam Brothers! Just wait till I get my hands on those two!”

The two peeked around a stand and saw Peach Cream with Applejack, Cary Mac, and Big Mac talking to each other and looking very mad. But not at each other.

“Well, we ain’t gonna let those dirty rotten cheats get away with this!” Applejack declared.

“Nope!” glared Big Mac.

“Yeah! Let's tar n feather those swindlers!” Cary Mac cracked his knuckles.

This made the Flimflams begin to worry as Flam spoke. “It would appear that the Apples and Peaches have discovered our ploy, brother!”

“Quite so, brother. So, in that case, let's book it!” And the two brothers took off running.

But as they ran, Granny Smith and Grandma Cobbler each snipped a rope, then as the brothers passed over a pile of leaves, two ropes tightened around their legs and yanked them in different directions. As Flim pulled along, Applejack, Big Mac, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, and Bright Eyes held out some Apple treats for Flim to run through. As Flam was pulled along, Peach Cream, Cary Mac, Peach Blossom, Bluebelle, Attie, Zach, Caitlyn, and Buffy held out some peach treats for him to run through. Then they were spun around a tree before they smashed into each other and fell, faces first, on the ground. Groaning, they got up and saw the Apples and Peaches glare down at them. Then the brothers scrambled to their feet and ran off. They spotted an old tool shed and quickly ducked inside and slammed the door shut.

“I think we're safe!” Flim sighed.

“Thank goodness!” Flam breathed.

Neither of them saw another pair of eyes behind them as a certain leader in blue spoke up.

“Oh, I wouldn't say that...”

Flim and Flam whipped around to find the Turtles, April, Casey, Karai, Shini, Keno, Gabby, and Blade standing behind them. Then the Turtles threw off their trench coats, surprising the two brothers.

“What the?!” Flim gasped.

“You four are turtles?!” Flam gulped.

Donnie batted his staff. “Why yes, yes we are.”

“And you two are gonna be in pain!” Raph smirked, pulling out his sais.

“A lot!” Mikey concluded as he twirled his nunchucks.

Outside the shed, Flim and Flam's screams were heard as the Turtles and Allies attacked them, while the Apples and Peaches listened in gleefully. Then the doors opened, as Raph and Blade threw the brothers out while Flim and Flam got up and ran away in fear.

“And don’t ever show your face around us again! Comprende!” Raph shouted at them.

Applejack chuckled. “Hearing those two getting the stuffin' kicked out of them is music to my ears!”

“You know what, mine too.” Peach Cream smiled.

“You know, we all actually made a good team.”

“Yeah, we did... But we were better!”

Applejack laughed at Peach Cream’s claim. “Hate to break it to ya, but WE were better.”

Peach Cream then argued back. “We were Better!”

“We were!” Applejack snapped.

“We!”

As they argued again, The ninjas could only groan.

“Here we go again.” April sighed.

“Now why doesn't this surprise me?” Caitlyn rolled her eyes.

“If they start using marshmallow creme again, I'm outta here!” Keno began to creep away.

“Not the result I was hoping for.” Blade deadpanned.

While the two girls continued to argue, the CMC and the HMC looked at each other.

"So y'all gonna say something mean to us again?" Apple Bloom asked, glumly.

"Oh, we got something to say to you alright," Peach Blossom answered.

"That's right," Bluebell and Attie added, in unison.

"Oh no, here it comes!" Sweetie Belle covered her face, as the girls braced themselves.

"We're sorry," the HMC said, lowering their heads in guilt.

"Huh?!" The CMC were taken by surpise.

"We're sorry we made fun y'all before," Peach Blossom said.

"And for saying you were lousy performers," Bluebell added.

"And for all the other mean stuff we said and did," Attie put in.

"I'm confused?" Sweetie Belle said.

"Gettin' into a fight with you and family today made me realize that it just ain't worth it," Peach Blossom said to Apple Bloom. "I mean, just cause our sisters don't like each other doesn't mean we gotta be the same?"

"I guess that's true," Apple Bloom agreed. "And we're sorry for fightin' with you three too."

"Yeah," Sweetie Belle added.

"And we forgive you three," Scootaloo said.

"Same here," Attie said, and they all hugged it out.

"And to tell you the truth, Apple Bloom," Peach Blossom continued. "I actually liked that song you did with your family."

"And we really don't think the Rainbooms are second best," Bluebelle said, drawing a small circle with her foot.

"And your singing's really not 'that' bad, Scootaloo," Attie admitted.

"Thanks," the CMC smiled at the compliments.

"In fact, your music video inspired us to start our band," Bluebelle said.

"Really?" Apple Bloom asked.

"Yeah," Peach Blossom nodded.

"Wow!" The girls marveled.

"So, thanks," Attie said.

"You’re welcome," Scootaloo replied.

"We're glad we were an inspiration to you three," Apple Bloom stated.

But then they looked sad as Sweetie Belle continued, "We just wish our sisters, and their friends would let us sing and play with their band like yours do."

"I guess they really do think we're terrible performers," Scootaloo sighed, as she and her friends looked down in sorrow.

The HMC looked at them in sympathy when Peach Blossom had an idea. She quickly whispered it to Bluebell and Attie and they all nodded in agreement. Then she spoke to the CMC, "Well... we know a band that would be more than happy to let you three sing with them..." she said.

The CMC looked up and smiled excitedly.

Applejack and Peach Cream were still squabbling as the Ninjas and Allies tried to break them up. When suddenly Pinkie exclaimed, "Look over there!" She pointed and everyone turned toward the center of the market.

The HMC were performing with their instruments again, and to everyone's surprise, the CMC were playing with them. Apple Bloom plucked Big Mac's banjo, Sweetie Belle strummed Pail's fiddle, and Scootaloo tapped Bucket's keytar.

Then the HMC and CMC began to sing, starting with Peach Blossom and Apple Bloom...

(Friends by Blake Shelton)

As the girls played, Snips, Snails, Bucket, and Pail all square danced. They arm swung, kicked up their heels, and then they bumped into each other and fell into a heap.

Then Bluebell and Sweetie Belle sang next...

Attie played a solo on her bass, before Scootaloo and herself sang next...

As Apple Bloom and Peach Blossom sang the last part, they held each other close. The Apples, Peaches, Turtles, and Allies stared in surprise, except Mikey and Pinkie Pie as they danced to the music.

Applejack and Peach Cream were the most surprised to see their little sisters had actually become friends.

Then the girls finished and the people cheered.

“Thanks for the help, guys.” Sweetie Belle thanked Snips and Snails.

“We just happened to be in the neighborhood.” Snails admitted.

“Would you look at that?” Donnie smiled.

“They were awesome!” Bright Eyes cheered.

“Yeah they were!” Mikey agreed.

“You know it!” Pinkie gleamed.

“At least they made peace with each other.” Gabby grinned.

“Which is more than we can say you two.” Blade frowned at the two older sisters.

Applejack and Peach Cream looked at the ground with guilt. “They’re right. Our sisters just showed that we shouldn’t be fighting each other.”

“Yeah. It’ll only bring destruction to others.” Peach Cream agreed.

“That was a good song our sisters sang.” Applejack admitted.

“Yeah, your sister and her friends sing almost as good as my sister and her.” Peach Cream commented.

“Well, I think my sister and her friends were the best singers.” Applejack tried to reason.

Peach Cream chuckled. “Hoho I beg to differ, but my sister and her friends were the better singers.”

At last, Applejack lost patience. “My sister sang it best!”

“No mine sang it best!” Peach Cream snapped back.

“Mine!”

“Mine!”

Frowning, everyone, even Granny Smith, Grandma Cobbler, Big Mac, and Cary Mac, looked at each other with dry expressions before they all walked away, leaving the two to their arguing.

Grandma Cobbler looked at Granny Smith. “Wanna grab lunch after we clean up our mess?”

“Sounds good to me.” Granny Smith nodded.

As Big Mac and Cary Mac both grabbed wastebaskets, Grandma Cobbler turned to Bright Eyes. “I may not have fully understood your story, but you are very smart for your age, Missy. You must’ve had good teachers.”

Bright Eyes smiled at the compliment, but when Grandma Cobbler walked away, she frowned, still hurting from what her teachers did to her back in Equestria. This did not go unnoticed by Blade and Leo who looked at each other in concern.

Author's Note:
  • The dirty laundry trick is from Billy and Mandy episode Nergal's Pizza.
  • The Flim Flam Brothers payback prank is based off Squidward's April Fool's prank on SpongeBob, Foghorn and Barnyard Dog's trick on Daffy, and the honey and feathers joke on Yzma from The Emperor's New Groove.