• Published 2nd Oct 2022
  • 736 Views, 4 Comments

Lunar Snuggles - Jamin P Rose



Today you want to do nothing more than snuggle and love your Goddess of the Night, and that's what you're going to do.

  • ...
1
 4
 736

Lunar Snuggles

Your eyes blink open to the gentle light of the setting sun, its last rays gently shimmering against the dark walls of the room. Little specks of silver shimmer in the fading light, as the numerous constellations painted onto the walls shine like miniature suns. It’s perhaps the most beautiful part of the room's design and something you’ve always loved. However, there is something much more beautiful beside you. Turning your head you can’t help but to smile at the sleeping pony next to you. Her dark coat as smooth as silk shines with just the right amount of luster; her wings are fluffy and soft; her mane and tail shimmer with countless stars and galaxies.

She is the princess of the night, and she is yours. Gently you slip under her soft wing and wrap your hooves around her, her coat is as soft as clouds look and as warm as a fire on a cold winter night. As you nuzzle against her you feel her still gently and wrap a hoof around you as well. The gentle and warm embrace lulls you into a state of euphoria as you cuddle with the Goddess of the Night, with your Goddess of the Night. You swear that hours pass like this, just you and her together.

Soon she begins to stir more and her grip on you tightens a little as she lets out a big, adorable yawn. As her eyes flutter open you lean in and give her a gentle kiss, which she returns as she rolls onto her back, pulling you with her. Soon she breaks the kiss and gently nuzzles you.

“Good evening my love.” She says in her silken voice as she wraps both her wings around you.

“Good evening to you too, my beautiful angel of night.” You reply as you wrap your hooves around her neck and go in for another kiss. This time the kiss lasts a lot longer, your tongues dancing together in a passionate duet. All too soon though you have to break off the kiss to breath, the both of you are a little flushed from that kiss.

“Not that I’m complaining, but you’re rather passionate this morning.” She says as she strokes your back with a wing.

“It’s hard not to be with a lover like you.” You reply smiling down at her as you use a hoof to gently scratch behind her ear. Her pleased groans are music to your ears. She continues to stroke your back gently sending wonderful shivers along your spine. After maybe a minute you pull your hoof back from her ear and gently nuzzle her cheek. “And I want you to feel just how much I love you.”

“You’re too good to me.” She says with a sad smile. “I-”

You silence her with a hoof as you shake your head. “You deserve every ounce of love I have to give, don’t ever say that I’m too good for you.”

You pull your hoof from her lips and wrap both of your forelegs around her, holding her as best you can despite the difference in size. “Tonight you’ll be doing nothing but getting snuggles from me. No court, no petitioners, no meetings—nothing.”

“But I-”

“Nope, the kingdom can hold itself together without you for one day.” You say cutting her off again. “Now, I am going to snuggle the fluff out of you and you’re going to love it.”

You give her a gentle squeeze with your hooves as you nuzzle against her chest. Despite her protests just a moment ago she relaxes into your snuggles and eventually wraps her wings around you again. You hadn’t even noticed that her wings had left you in your passionate command that she be loved and snuggled.

The two of you stay like that, snuggled up together for what feels like an eternity before there is a knock at the door. With a groan you slowly let go of your Goddess of the Night, pausing only to push her back down when she tries to get up.

“I will handle this.” You tell her as you climb off of her and off of the bed.

Approaching the door you gently push it open to find the royal attendant standing there with a scroll in her magic.

“Is her majesty up yet?” She asks her eyes respectfully looking down towards the ground.

“She will be taking the day off, we are not to be disturbed unless it’s an emergency, or breakfast.”

“Yes my lord.” She says with a bow.

You shut the door again and walk back to your lover. Climbing onto the bed and back onto her you give her a nuzzle and a kiss on the cheek. “I am going to snuggle you until breakfast is ready.”

She doesn’t reply with words as she wraps her wings around you and holds you close. The gentle warmth of her body soothes you as you nuzzle against her neck. Time drifts slowly like a feather falling through the air as you hold each other, yet it still feels too soon as there is another knock at the door.

“Your Majesty, My Lord, breakfast is ready for you.” A voice calls through the door.

“I guess we have to get up after all.” She says as her wings unwarp and let you move again.

“We do, but that doesn’t mean that you’re going to be doing anything but having a wonderful breakfast with me.” You say as you climb off of her and off of the bed.

“What will we do after breakfast? Go back to bed?” She asks as she climbs off of the bed.

“No, I have a better idea, but it’s a surprise~” You answer coyly, walking towards the door. “Now come on, or breakfast will be cold.”

“I look forward to seeing this surprise honey.” She says as she follows you the promise of breakfast and a surprise puts a spring in her step that makes you smile.

“I promise you, Luna, today will be a day that you won’t forget.” You say as you pause at the door to give her a kiss. “Now let’s go eat.”

Together the two of you head off to enjoy a wonderful breakfast.

Comments ( 4 )

Holy hell, this was cute as fuck.

11381574

Glad you like it. I wanted to do something cute with Luna for day two.

That was sweet and cute. Just what I needed to lift my spirit. Thank you.

11383486
Glad you liked it! <3

Login or register to comment