• Published 27th Sep 2022
  • 949 Views, 3 Comments

Tipsy Twilight - Starlight Fan



Starlight gets increasingly concerned when Twilight stays out so late, when she finally does come back, she gets introduced to a whole new side of her. The drunken side.(Rated T for Drunk Twilight)

  • ...
1
 3
 949

And A Flustered Starlight

Author's Note:

Just to be clear, this story is made for comedy and somewhat romantic purposes. Do not do any of what Twilight does at home guys as it could probably kill you or harm you. It’s best for you to stay as sober as you can(even if I wouldn’t really know how the affects of alcohol really work, I wouldn’t drink it).

Starlight was a bit concerned for Twilight, she has never been out of the castle so late before. She was currently pacing at the castle entrance awaiting the alicorns’ arrival.

Maybe she was being a bit overprotective but given the constant villain attacks, she felt her concern was a bit justified. For all she knew, King Sombra could be back from the dead and attacked the barn, or Tirek was back to stealing the magic from Equestria.

She shook those thoughts off, if that had happened, she would have heard screams of terror by now. No villain had been attacking.

To be honest, Starlight probably would have joined Twilight and her friends for their get together at Applejack’s barn but Starlight didn’t wanna leave Spike all alone, from what she’s heard, he’s been left alone enough in his life. And Discord and Big Mac weren’t having a guys night with him so she felt it was more warranted. Plus from what Rainbow Dash said, there was gonna be apple cider, and not the regular kind either.

Despite Starlight’s rebellious nature at times, she drew the line at drinking alcoholic beverages. It messes with your mind and causes you to something absolutely stupid, and Starlight doesn’t need that happening with her.

Soon she felt a tap on her back and saw Spike behind her, “You know, you don’t have to be worried about Twilight. Chrysalis was recently detained after all so I doubt any attacks on Equestria will be happening any time soon.”

“Yeah, but I’m kinda worried Twilight will do something she regrets. She may be smart but if they’re drinking that cider Rainbow Dash mentioned, I don’t know what that’s gonna do to her, especially since Twilight’s out this late and I know how crazy she can be.” Starlight told the dragon, she was aware Spike was old enough to know what alcohol is, albeit he couldn’t legally drink it, that’s why she isn’t hesitating to talk about it.

“Yeah but this is Twilight. I’m sure she’ll be responsible.” Spike smiled reassuringly.

A knock on the door was heard and Starlight immediately went and opened it up, what she was greeted to was Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy both flying and using their front hooves to latch onto each of Twilight’s front hooves, and Twilight’s eyes looking a bit red and some bag underneath them.

“H-Hi Starlight.” Twilight smiled lazily, “Look at me, I’m king of the world.”

“You’re a princess Twilight.” Starlight reminded her, clearly annoyed.

“Isn’t that what I said?” Twilight chuckled.

Starlight then turned to Fluttershy and sternly asked, “What happened out there?”

“I honestly don’t know. Twilight really enjoyed the cider. She had six cups.” Fluttershy said sympathetically.

“Yeah… so we knew we would both have to drop her off.” Rainbow Dash awkwardly rubbed the back of her neck.

“Next time when you do this, please limit how much she drinks because now this is clearly gonna be my problem.” Starlight groaned.

“Uh… since when were you her guardian?” Rainbow Dash snickered causing Twilight to also giggle too which Starlight honestly kinda found cute but she seemed a bit annoyed at Rainbow Dash’s laughter.

“I’m not implying that.” Starlight glared angrily at the cyan pegasus for not taking this seriously, “I’m just saying this for the sake of Twilight’s health because clearly she’s not in the right state of mind.”

“Nonsense. I’m perfectly fine.” Twilight waved off Starlight’s concerns before looking around and asking, “Hey Spike, when did the castle walls become orange?”

“Uh… what?” Spike asked incredulously with a raised eyebrow.

“They’re still purple Twilight? Your vision is just being impaired by the cider.” Starlight told her sternly before sighing and speaking softly to the two pegasi, “Thanks for bringing her back. I’ll take care of things from here.”

“No problem.” Rainbow Dash said as she and Fluttershy set Twilight down on a sitting position and soon she lied down on the ground giggling uncontrollably.

“Good luck with her.” Fluttershy smiled, clearly sympathetic for Starlight’s situation before she and Rainbow Dash flew off.

“Spike, you can go. I’ll handle this situation.” Starlight said to the dragon.

“Are you sure? I’ve assisted Twilight longer than you have.” Spike reminded the mare.

“I’m aware but I feel like getting Twilight off the ground will require my upper body strength or magic. No offense though.” Starlight admitted sheepishly.

To her surprise, Spike didn’t seem annoyed at all, “Nah, I get it. I am pretty small after all. I don’t think I’d wanna deal with a drunk Twilight anyway.” Spike spoke in understanding before walking off, “Night Starlight.”

Starlight waved to the dragon as he flew away and turned sternly to Twilight, “Okay Twilight, next time we gotta have a limit on how much of that cider you drink.”

“You can’t tell me what to do. I’m a Princess.” Twilight spoke with a teasing smile.

“Not on the same level as Celestia and Luna you aren’t.” Starlight glared at the alicorn.

“Oh right. You made that very clear back at that play we were making. What’d you mean by that anyway?” Twilight asked as she struggled to stand and looked at Starlight with a teasing smile, which almost looked… flirty.

She felt a blush creeping at her cheeks, why did Starlight feel that way? Sure by her standards Starlight definitely found Twilight attractive but she doubted she felt anything more than a friendship. Didn’t she?

Twilight soon fell back down again, snapping Starlight out of her thought process and realizing the so-called princess would need help standing.

“Alright Twilight, clearly you need help standing. Wrap your hoof around my back, I’ll get you to your room.” Starlight told the drunk mare.

“Can’t I just lay on your back instead?” Twilight groaned.

“No. You’d be too heavy for me to carry, you’re not Spike you know.” Starlight rolled her eyes.

“Aw. But I don’t complain about how big you look.” Twilight groaned.

Starlight grew angered by that complaint and immediately spoke in offense, “Hey. I may have put on a little weight but I’m not that fat.”

“Who said that was a bad thing? If anything you look decently healthy, plus you seem soft and squishy. Hehe.” Twilight smiled teasingly.

Starlight felt heat rising to her cheeks again as she spoke up, “T-Thanks Twilight, but it’s either latch onto my back, or I carry you with magic.”

“Why not just teleport?” Twilight asked with a little burp.

“In your current state. That’s not a good idea.” Starlight explained briefly.

“Eh, I guess I can latch onto you. It’s nice to be close to you anyway.” Twilight smiled warmly at the unicorn who once again, blushed.

“Just grab onto me.” Starlight quickly ordered, as she directed Twilight’s front right hoof onto her back, close enough to her neck so that Twilight doesn’t accidentally go too far down her back given her state and helped the alicorn stand up and they began walking at a steady pace towards Twilight’s room.

“Y’know, this kinda reminds me of a game me and my friends played tonight. It’s called Marry, Kiss, Kill. You ever hear of it?” Twilight suddenly brought up.

“I’ve played it with Trixie and Maud before yeah. I tried to play it with Sunburst too but he found it too morally wrong due to the last option. It IS just a concept game after all, doesn’t actually effect how we feel on the ponies we know.” Starlight answered.

“Ha! Sunburst’s so silly. When I did my turn, I was given the choice between you, Sunset, and Tempest.” Twilight smiled freely.

Starlight was intrigued by this, she didn’t think Twilight would ever tell her this. I guess she found it in her to speak freely.

“Mind if I ask what you chose for us?” Starlight asked as she approached the bedroom where Twilight sleeps in.

“Oh yeah, I picked Tempest for kill since I never really saw her again and she did lead an armada against Canterlot, of course I wouldn’t actually kill her since I’m so nice but it’s how the game works.” Twilight explained.

Well at least I’m not on the kill section. RIP Tempest, I guess.’ Starlight chuckled to herself.

“And I picked Sunset for kiss, because I don’t know, she’s kinda cute, but I can’t really see myself going anywhere than friendship with her.” Twilight continued speaking.

Starlight immediately blushed crimson, she soon realized where that left her.

“So that means I’m… the one you’d marry?” Starlight asked curiously.

Why am I getting so flustered? It’s just a silly game, she did say she wouldn’t kill Tempest.

“I mean, why wouldn’t I choose you?” Twilight began flapping her wings and flying next to her while still keeping her hoof on the back of Starlight’s neck, “Sure you were a bad mare in the past but once you became good, you were sweet, funny, adorkable, kind, smart, and fun to be around. Plus you’re really pretty.”

“W…Wow. I never knew you felt this way.” Starlight said in shock.

“Well… you seem to hang out with Trixie and Sunburst more than me. I kinda felt like I wasn’t so important to you, so I was worried to tell you.” Twilight said strangely showing some sadness as she stopped flying and let herself stand, no longer needing Starlight’s support to do so.

“Oh, Twilight. I’m so sorry I made you feel that way. You are important to me, I guess I didn’t wanna seem like I was always on your shoulder, but I still really care about you.” Starlight rubbed her hoof on Twilight’s back remorsefully.

Starlight was shocked by this revelation, Twilight not only thought this about her, but Twilight was also letting herself say this. Starlight was guessing the cider must have been allowing her emotional barriers to fall back.

Suddenly she felt the back of her face wrapped around Twilight’s hooves and now, Twilight who was back on the ground, suddenly pulled Starlight in for a kiss which gave Starlight a swirl of emotions, she was shocked at how forward Twilight was being, mad that she wasn’t given a warning, yet strangely the kiss felt good, even with Twilight’s terrible breath and she felt herself lean into Twilight’s touch.

However, once Twilight started desperately trying to use tongue, Starlight felt it was too much, she aggressively pushed the alicorn away from her with as much strength as she could while gasping for air.

“Wh-What’s wrong?” Twilight asked, tearing up, “Did I upset you? Please don’t leave me. I can’t lose you!” She grabbed Starlight’s hooves as she let herself cry.

Starlight looked at Twilight’s saddened state with sympathy and used magic to pry the alicorn off of her and embraced her.

“Hey, don’t be upset. You didn’t give me a warning and you were moving too fast for me to handle, I… I actually enjoyed the kiss for a bit, I just needed a bit of time to process it.” Starlight found herself admitting with a soft smile, “Look we’ll talk about this tomorrow when you’re back to normal. For now, just go to sleep.”

“Okay.” Twilight smiled, still having tears in her eyes but it was clear she was cheered up.

Twilight soon let go of Starlight and laid on her bed tiredly, “Hey Star… do you think we’ll be something more than friends?”

Starlight looked back with a raised eyebrow and smiled, “I think we have a good chance of that Twilight.”

Starlight soon walked out of the room and shut the door behind her and sighed in relief, she had finally got Twilight into her room.

Though now Starlight was thinking about what she had told Twilight, she had just stated that she and Twilight might become more than friends but was that true?

But then she thought back to a bunch of positive memories she had with Twilight, how smart, kind, and caring Starlight found her, and the confession Twilight just gave her.

“I guess there is a good chance.” Starlight smiled before she began walking off with a smile.

Comments ( 3 )

Reading drunk Twilight is oddly enjoyable.

Login or register to comment