• ...
13
 14
 412

Equestria Girls Day 2

*Day 2*


I yawn loudly, waking Twilight and Spike up since a new day had started.

Principal Celestia spoke “[on P.A. system] Good morning, students, and happy Thursday. Just a reminder to pick up your ballots for the Princess of the Fall Formal today. They are due at the time the dance starts tomorrow night, so don't forget to turn them in and make your voice heard.”

Twilight Sparkle spoke “Fluttershy said I'd need to win over all those different groups if I wanna become Princess of the Fall Formal. So I've compiled a list of talking points.”

Spike laughs “You made a list? That's so unlike you! [laughs nervously] Uh... Please... Continue.”

Twilight Sparkle spoke “I'll start introducing myself, sprinkle in some things I learned about their world into the conversation, show them how I fit in here! [sigh] Okay, Spike, Dany. Time to make a good first impression on my fellow students. The whole world sorta depends on it.”

"Nolan North" spoke “Hey, look.”

[students laughing]

Twilight Sparkle asks “Why is everybody looking at me funny? Whoa! What're you...? Why did you...? Rarity?”

Rarity spoke “Perfect! Oh, yes. This is good! No one will recognize you!”

Twilight Sparkle spoke “Why wouldn't I wanna be–”

Rarity spoke “And we'll need a disguise for your dog, which is too bad. He really is so adorable! Y'know, with a little work, I think I could make him look like a rabbit instead."

Spike asks “Huh?”

Twilight Sparkle asks “A rabbit?”

I growl since I did not want to wear anything stupid.

[door opens]

Applejack spoke “There you are, Twilight and Danyelle.”

Rarity spoke “So much for the disguise.”

Applejack spoke “I've been lookin' all over for ya two!”

Fluttershy spoke “Me too.”

Pinkie Pie spoke “Me three! I like your new look!”

Rarity spoke “I do have an eye for these sorts of things. Not that you seem to care.”

Pinkie Pie asks “What?!”

Twilight Sparkle asks “Why do you think she doesn't care? No, never mind. Why were you all looking for me? What's going on?”

I groan "This can't be good..."

Fluttershy spoke “Oh, she hasn't seen it yet.”

Twilight Sparkle asks “Seen what?”

Pinkie Pie spoke “Oh, it's really not that bad. [laughing nervously]”

Sunset Shimmer spoke “[in video] Twilight Sparkle wants to be your Fall Formal Princess. But what does it say about our school if we give someone like this... such an important honor?”

Twilight Sparkle spoke “Wha... I...”

Pinkie Pie spoke “I take that back. It's pretty bad!”

Twilight Sparkle spoke “But this all happened yesterday! At the library! Has everyone in the school seen this? Is that why they were all looking at me that way?”

Pinkie Pie and Applejack spoke “Mmm...”

Twilight Sparkle spoke “What am I gonna do? No one is gonna vote for me after seeing this!”

Fluttershy spoke “Not that it'll make any difference, but I'll still vote for you.”

[thunk]

Fluttershy spoke “You were so nice to stand up for me when Sunset Shimmer was picking on me yesterday.”

Pinkie Pie spoke “If ya still wanna run, maybe there's something I can do to help!”

Fluttershy spoke “Word of advice? Don't accept her help. She doesn't take anything seriously!”

Pinkie Pie spoke “Ugh! Why do you have to be so awful to me?”

Rarity spoke "Oh! Pff. Kch. Ts! Don't play innocent, Pinkie Pie! You are no better than she is!”

Pinkie Pie spoke "And what is that supposed to mean?!”

Rarity spoke "[to Twilight] I am happy to offer up my assistance as well. [to Pinkie] To someone who would appreciate what I have to offer!”

[arguing]

Applejack spoke “Listen to y'all carryin' on! Get over it and move on!”

Rarity asks “You mean like how you've gotten over what happened with Rainbow Dash?”

Applejack spoke “She said she'd get the softball team to make an appearance at my bake sale. I tell everybody they're comin', and then not one of 'em shows up! She made a liar outta me! That's different!”

Pinkie Pie and Rarity spoke “Is not!”

Applejack spoke “Is too!”

[arguing continues]

I hand the yearbook to Twilight.

Twilight Sparkle spoke “STOP! All of you! I wanna show you something. You were friends once.”

Applejack spoke “Hmm. The Freshman Fair. Y'all remember?”

Pinkie Pie spoke “Mm-hmm.”

Rarity spoke “Yes.”

Twilight Sparkle spoke “But something happened. I think that something was Sunset Shimmer.”

Rarity spoke “Well, it's a nice theory, darling, but Sunset Shimmer had nothing to do with it.”

Fluttershy spoke “She's right. Sunset Shimmer isn't the one who ruined my silent auction for the animal shelter by bringing fireworks and noisemakers! It was supposed to be a serious event, and Pinkie Pie ruined it!”

Pinkie Pie spoke “What are you talking about? I got a text from you saying that you didn't want a silent auction. You wanted a big party!”

Fluttershy spoke “Uh! I never sent you a text!”

Pinkie Pie asks “You didn't?”

Rarity spoke “You don't think she's the one who's been sending me those e-mails, do you? Every time I volunteer to help with the decorations at a school function, I get an e-mail from Pinkie Pie saying she has plenty of volunteers! And then I find out she's done everything herself."

Pinkie Pie spoke “I never sent you any e-mails!”

Applejack spoke “Maybe she's the reason Rainbow Dash didn't show up for my bake sale!”

Twilight Sparkle asks “Didn't you ever ask Rainbow Dash why she didn't show up?”

Applejack spoke "Heh, I guess I kinda stopped talkin' to her at all after that.”

Twilight Sparkle spoke “Maybe now would be a good time to start.”

*On the soccer field*

Rarity spoke “They're actually talking! That's a good sign!”

Pinkie Pie spoke “Hugs! Ooh, hugs are always good!”

I chuckle "Most definitely."

Applejack spoke “Somebody, and I think we can all guess who, told Rainbow Dash that my bake sale had been moved to a different day. Dash showed up with all the softball team and thought I'd cancelled on her!”

Rainbow Dash spoke “So you're lookin' to dethrone Sunset Shimmer and become Princess of the Fall Formal, huh? Gotta say, I'd really love to see that happen. I'll totally help you out! All you gotta do is beat me in a game of one-on-one.”

Twilight Sparkle asks "What?"

Rainbow Dash spoke "First to five goals wins. One-zip!”

[energetic music]

Twilight Sparkle gasps in exhaustion.

Rainbow Dash spoke “That's game!"

Rarity spoke “I... really thought you were gonna... pull it off there in the end! [laughs nervously]”

Rainbow Dash asks “So what's the plan? How can I help you be princess instead of Sunset Shimmer?”

Twilight Sparkle spoke “But... I... lost!”

Rainbow Dash spoke “Of course you lost. I'm awesome! But I'm not gonna help just anybody try and beat Sunset Shimmer. The Fall Formal Princess should be someone with heart and determination. You've proved that you've got 'em both!”

[cheering]

Snips and Snails snicker.

Twilight Sparkle asks “And... can I get mine with extra oats?”

Mrs. Cake asks “Oats?”

Twilight Sparkle spoke “Uh, scratch that. However you normally make it is fine.”

[cup clatters]

Flash Sentry spoke “Oh! We've got to stop bumping into each other like this.”

Twilight Sparkle spoke “You know me! Always trying to make a big splash around here. 'Cause my drink kinda splashed... on the ground! [nervous laughter] I'm gonna go over there now.”

Rarity spoke “Don't even think about it! You're already trying to get her crown. Who knows what Sunset Shimmer would do if you ended up getting her ex-boyfriend too?”

Twilight Sparkle spoke “I'm not trying to. I don't even know... We just accidentally... Ex-boyfriend?”

Fluttershy spoke “Flash Sentry broke up with her a few weeks ago. I can't believe she hasn't done something awful to him yet.”

Twilight Sparkle spoke “Maybe she's just waiting until she has the power to do something really awful."

I spoke "Yeah..."

Applejack spoke “All right, girls. Dance is tomorrow night, and we still don't know how we're gonna get Twilight the votes she needs to be named princess. Right now, folks only know the Twilight from the videos Sunset Shimmer posted online. We need to help 'em see her differently.”

[remarks of agreement]

Rarity spoke “I'VE GOT IT! Ahem. I mean, um, perhaps I have a solution. Now this may be an absolutely preposterous idea, but what if we all wore these as a sign of unity? Freshman year, they were very, very popular. A way for everybody to show their school spirit! You know? "Go, Canterlot Wondercolts!" Ahem. I haven't sold any in ages. I mean, the five of us are obviously very different, but deep down, we're all Canterlot Wondercolts! Sunset Shimmer is the one who divided us, Twilight Sparkle and Danyelle are the two who united us. And we're gonna let everyone know it! What do you think?”

[students chatting]
[guitar strumming]
[lunch tray thudding]
[glasses thudding]
[stomping and clapping]

[Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rarity]
Hey, hey, everybody
We've got something to say
We may seem as different
As the night is from day
But you look a little deeper
And you will see
That I'm just like you
And you're just like me
Yeah!
Hey, hey, everybody
We're here to shout
That the magic of friendship
Is what it's all about
Yeah, we thought we were different
As the night is from the day
Until Twilight Sparkle
Helped us see another way
So get up, get down
If you're gonna come around
We can work together
Helping Twilight win the crown
So get up, get down
'Cause it's gonna make a sound
If we work together
Helping Twilight Sparkle win the crown
[Pinkie Pie]
Hey, hey, hands up now
We're sending a message to the crowd
Hands wave up, then come down
We party together all around
[Rarity]
Generous, honesty
[Applejack]
Laughter, kindness, loyalty
[Fluttershy]
Twilight helped us each to see
[Rainbow Dash]
All that we can be!
[Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rarity]
So get up, get down
If you're gonna come around
We can work together
Helping Twilight win the crown
So get up, get down
'Cause it's gonna make a sound
If we work together
Helping Twilight Sparkle win the crown
[Twilight Sparkle]
I'm gonna be myself
No matter what I do
And if we're different, yeah
I want you to be true to you
If you follow me
We'll put our differences aside
We'll stick together and
Start working on that school pride!
[All students]
Jump up, make a sound (Hey!)
Stomp your hooves, turn around
Start now, make a change
Gonna come around
Jump up, make a sound (Hey!)
Stomp your hooves, turn around
Canterlot Wondercolts
Help her win the crown
Jump up, make a sound (Hey!)
Stomp your hooves, turn around
Start now, make a change
Gonna come around
Jump up, make a sound (Hey!)
Stomp your hooves, turn around
Canterlot Wondercolts
Help her win the crown
Jump up, make a sound (Hey!)
Stomp your hooves, turn around
Start now, make a change
Gonna come around
Jump up, make a sound (Hey!)
Stomp your hooves, turn around
Canterlot...
[song continues in the background]

Sunset Shimmer spoke “Take those off! I have something I need you to do.”

[school bell rings]
[student chatting]

Rarity asks “Doesn't everyone look just fabulous?”

Twilight Sparkle spoke “It was a great idea, Rarity!”

Applejack spoke “Don't know what she's smilin' about. Twilight's the one that's gonna be Princess of the Fall Formal.”

[knock knock knock]

Sunset Shimmer spoke “Vice Principal Luna! Something terrible has happened! Isn't this just awful? And after Pinkie Pie worked so hard to make things so perfect! Why would Twilight Sparkle do something like this?”

Vice Principal Luna asks “Why would you think Twilight was responsible for something like this?”

Sunset Shimmer spoke “Because I have proof.”

*Later*

Twilight Sparkle spoke “But... But I don't understand!”

Vice Principal Luna asks “This is clearly you in the photographs, is it not?”

Twilight Sparkle spoke “Yes, but...”

Vice Principal Luna spoke “I think it should be fairly obvious that the school cannot let someone who would do something like this compete for the Fall Formal crown.”

[knock knock]

Flash Sentry spoke “Vice Principal Luna. I found these in a trash can in the library. Thought you should see them. Someone obviously combined these photos to make it look like Twilight was the one who trashed the gym.”

I spoke "Forgery is a crime though..."

Vice Principal Luna spoke “I appreciate you bringing these to my attention, Flash. In light of this new evidence, you may of course continue your bid to be crowned the Princess of the Fall Formal.”

Twilight Sparkle spoke “Thank you! You have no idea how important this is to me!”

Flash Sentry asks “(chuckles) What was I gonna do? Not prove your innocence? Wouldn't be much of a Canterlot Wondercolt, would I?”

Vice Principal Luna spoke “I am afraid enough damage has been done to the gym that we will have to postpone the dance until tomorrow night. If you will excuse me, I need to let my sister know about this latest development.”

Flash Sentry asks “So, uh, I was wondering. If you aren't already going with somebody, wanna go to the Fall Formal with me tomorrow night?”

Twilight Sparkle spoke “That would be... Tomorrow night!? No, no-no-no-no-no, no no no no no! Nonononono! I can't! The portal! That'll be too late! [panting]”

Twilight grabbed me and ran off.

Flash Sentry spoke “One "no" would have been fine!”


*At the boutique*


Rarity asks “Everything okay in there?”

Twilight Sparkle spoke “Yes! [to herself] Only it's not okay. It's not okay at all! If I don't get my crown tonight, I won't be able to go back to Equestria for another thirty moons! Oh, what are we gonna do?”

Spike spoke “Hmm. We tell them the truth. Let them know what's really at stake if you don't get the crown tonight. They'll help us figure somethin' out.”

I spoke “I agree with Spike on this.”

Twilight Sparkle asks “But what if they won't? What if when they find out how different I really am...?”

Spike spoke “Twilight, these girls rallied around you 'cause they saw what was in your heart. They aren't gonna feel any differently about you when they find out you're a pony princess in Equestria or the fact that Danyelle's a Mobian gryphon-nekomata hybrid.”

I spoke “Yeah, telling the honest truth goes a long way.”

Twilight Sparkle spoke “I'm glad you two followed me here, Spike and Dany.”

Spike spoke “Me too. Unless, of course, we get stuck here for another thirty moons.”

Applejack asks “You okay?”

Twilight Sparkle spoke “The Fall Formal isn't happening tonight.”

Pinkie Pie shouts “WHAT!?”

Twilight Sparkle spoke “It had to be postponed because Sunset Shimmer had Snips and Snails ruin all of Pinkie Pie's decorations.”

Pinkie Pie shouts “WHAT?!?”

Twilight Sparkle spoke “But the Fall Formal has to happen tonight.”

Pinkie Pie spoke “Wha–!”

Twilight Sparkle spoke “[sigh] You see...”

Pinkie Pie spoke “You're from an alternate world and you're a pony princess there and the crown actually has a magical element embedded in it that helps power up other magical elements, and without it, they don't work anymore, and you need them to help protect your magical world, and if you don't get the crown tonight, you'll be stuck in this world and you won't be able to get back for, like, a really, really long time! [squee]”

Rainbow Dash spoke “Yeah, I'm pretty sure that isn't the reason.”

Spike spoke “Nope, she's pretty much spot-on.”

I spoke “Yep.”

Rarity asks “He can talk!?”

Spike spoke “Oh, yeah! And back where I come from, I'm not even a dog! I'm a ferocious, fire-breathing dragon!”

I spoke “This isn't exactly my true self, I'm a Mobian gryphon-nekomata hybrid.”

Fluttershy spoke “This is so amazing! Tell me, what are you thinking right now?”

Spike spoke “Sure would love a scratch behind the old ears!”

Rarity spoke “Gah...”

Spike spoke “Uh, maybe later.”

Twilight Sparkle asks “How did you know all that?”

Pinkie Pie spoke “Just a hunch.”

I sigh “No matter the world, don’t question Pinkie’s antics...”

Applejack spoke “Wait a minute! Lemme get this straight. You're a pony?”

Rarity asks “You're a princess?”

Fluttershy asks “You're from another world?”

Twilight Sparkle spoke “[gulp] Mm-hmm.”

Rainbow Dash spoke “That... is... awesome!”

[excited chatter]

Spike spoke “See? Told ya.”

Rarity spoke “I simply cannot believe they did all this!”

Pinkie Pie spoke "If I only had some kind of... party cannon that could decorate everything super fast!”

Twilight Sparkle asks “I know it seems impossible, but, maybe if we all work together?”

Applejack spoke “Now that's the kinda can-do spirit I'm lookin' for in a Fall Formal Princess! Let's do it, y'all!”

Rarity spoke “Absolutely!”

Rainbow Dash spoke "Rock on!”

Pinkie Pie exclaims “Yes, indeedily!”

Fluttershy spoke “[whispers] Yaaay!”

I spoke "I'll help too!"

[Twilight Sparkle]
It's time for us to come together
It's the only way that things will get better
It's time for us to take a stand
So come on and lend a helping hand
[All]
Fix it up
Yeah, it's all right
We'll get it ready by tonight
Mix it up
Yeah, help a friend
We'll come together in the end
[Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash]
It's time to show that we've got school spirit
Raise your voice and let everyone hear it
[Rarity and Applejack]
It's time to show that we're strong
So come on, everybody, sing along
[All]
(Look...) Look how we've all come together
(Things...) Things are only just starting to get better
(Look...) Look how we've all come together
(Things...) Things are only gonna get better, better, better, better!
(We... will...) Fix it up, yeah, it's all right
(Come... tonight, tonight...) We'll get it ready by tonight
(We... will...) Mix it up, yeah, help a friend
(Come... together, together...) We'll come together in the end
(We... will...) Fix it up, yeah, it's all right
(Come... tonight, tonight...) We'll get it ready by tonight
(We... will...) Mix it up, yeah, help a friend
(Come... together, together...) We'll come together, together now!

Pinkie Pie spoke “This... looks... sooooo... GOOD!”

Principal Celestia spoke “[clapping] All right, everyone! Fall Formal is back on for this evening.”

[students cheering]

Principal Celestia spoke “So you'd better get out of here and start getting ready. Oh, and don't forget to cast your ballots for the Fall Formal Princess on your way out!”

"Scott Green" spoke “You got my vote, Twilight.”

"Cloudy Kicks" spoke “Mine, too!”

Girl #2 spoke “Mine too!”

Girl #3 spoke “Mine too!”

Sunset Shimmer spoke “You're lucky she was able to pull this off. Next time I ask you to make a mess of things, try to show a little restraint! I need this Formal to go on tonight just as much as she does.”

Fluttershy spoke “I still can't believe we pulled that off!”

Rainbow Dash spoke “I can! We're awesome!”

Rarity spoke “Enough chatter, girls. We need to get ready, and we need to look fabulous!”

[All]
This is our big night
We're getting ready
And we're doing it up right
This is our big night
Friendship survived,
Now we'll start it out right
The time's right, gonna make it last 'cause it's the first night
That we're ever gonna start to just have fun together
We're so glad, so happy we could never be mad
Did it right now, this is our big night now
Seven friends on the way up now
Seven friends here to show you how
This is our big night
We're getting ready
And we're doing it up right
This is our big night
We made it happen
Now let's party all night
This is our big night
This is our big night
This is our big night
This is our big night

[limo pulls up]
[girls laughing]
[car pulls up]

Flash Sentry asks “Uh, Twilight! Look, I know you said "no" about going to the Fall Formal with me, but would you reconsider and at least have one dance?”

Twilight Sparkle spoke “I didn't say "no"! I mean, I did, but... I didn't mean no, to you. I was... Well, what I mean is... yes. I'd love to dance with you!”

[smack]
[rock music]

Twilight Sparkle asks “Anybody see Sunset Shimmer?”

Rainbow Dash spoke “Maybe she was too embarrassed to show! She's gotta know you won by a landslide!”

Twilight Sparkle spoke “Maybe...”

I spoke “She’s planning something sinister...”

[music ends]
[cheering]

Principal Celestia spoke “First off, I wanna say how wonderful everything looks tonight. You all did a magnificent job pulling things together after the unfortunate events of earlier. And now, without further ado, I'd like to announce the winner of this year's Fall Formal crown. The Princess of this year's Fall Formal is... Twilight Sparkle!”

[students cheering]

Principal Celestia spoke “Congratulations, Twilight.”

Spike spoke “Twilight! Help!”

Twilight Sparkle asks “Spike?”

Spike growls.

Twilight Sparkle spoke "They've got Spike!"

The six and I chase after Sunset.

Sunset Shimmer spoke "That's close enough!"

Spike spoke "Twilight!"

Twilight Sparkle spoke "Don't hurt him!"

Sunset Shimmer spoke "Oh, I wouldn't dream of it. I'm not a monster, Twilight. [to Snips and Snails] Let him go. [to Twilight] You don't belong here. Give me the crown, and you can go back to Equestria tonight. Or keep it and never go home."

Twilight Sparkle gasps.

Sunset Shimmer spoke "Tick-tock, Twilight. We haven't got all night. The portal will be closing on its own in less than an hour. So, what's your answer?"

I snarl in anger.

Twilight Sparkle spoke “No.”

Sunset Shimmer snaps “What!? Equestria! Your friends! Lost to you forever! Don't you see what I'm about to do to the portal?!”

Twilight Sparkle spoke “Yes, but I've also seen what you've been able to do here without magic. Equestria will find a way to survive without my Element of Harmony. This place might not, if I allow it to fall into your hands. So go ahead. Destroy the portal. You are not getting this crown!”

Sunset Shimmer spoke “Fine. You win.”

Rainbow Dash spoke “You... are... so awesome!”

Applejack spoke “I can't believe you were gonna do that for us!”

Rarity spoke It's no wonder you're a real live princess!”

Sunset Shimmer spoke “Oh, yes, she's so very special! [to Snips and Snails] Grab him, you fools!”

I shout “Oh no you don’t!”

Spike whimpers.

Rainbow Dash spoke “Spike! Danyelle! Fluttershy!”


*After a bit of playing keep-away*


Sunset Shimmer spoke “I'll take that! [chuckles evilly] At last! More power than I could ever imagine!”

[students gasp]
[thunder rumbles]

Sunset Shimmer laughs evilly.

The main cast gasps.

Snips spoke “This is gonna be so cool!”

[students screaming]

Sunset Shimmer spoke “I've had to jump through so many hoops tonight just to get my hands on this crown, and it really should have been mine all along. [growls] But let's let bygones be bygones. I am your princess now, and you will be loyal... to me!”

[students screaming, Wilhelm scream]
[entranced moaning]

Sunset Shimmer spoke “[to Snips and Snails] Round them up and bring them to the portal. [to Twilight and friends] Spoiler alert: I was bluffing when I said I was going to destroy the portal. I don't want to rule this pathetic little high school; I want Equestria! And with my own little teenage army behind me, I am going to get it!”

[zombie-like moans]

Twilight Sparkle spoke “No, you're not!”

Sunset Shimmer spoke “Oh, please! What exactly do you think you're going to do to stop me? I have magic, and you have nothing!”

Rainbow Dash spoke “She has us!”

I shout “And me!”

Sunset Shimmer spoke “[growls, evil laughter] Gee, the gang really is all back together again. [evil laughter] Now step aside! Twilight has tried to interfere with my plans one too many times already! She needs to be dealt with! [evil laughter] What!?”

Twilight Sparkle spoke “The magic contained in my Element was able to unite with those that helped create it! [echoing] Honesty! Kindness! Laughter! Generosity! Loyalty! Empathy! Magic! Together with a crown, they create a power beyond anything you could imagine, but it is a power you don't have the ability to control! The crown may be upon your head, Sunset Shimmer, but you cannot wield it, because you do not possess the most powerful magic of all spoke the magic of friendship!”

Sunset Shimmer spoke “No! [screaming] What is happening?!”

Twilight Sparkle spoke “Here and in Equestria, it is the only magic that can truly unite us all!”

I spoke “It’s over Sunset!”

Twilight Sparkle spoke “You will never rule in Equestria. Any power you may have had in this world is gone. Tonight, you've shown everyone who you really are. You've shown them what is in your heart.”

Sunset Shimmer spoke “[crying] I-I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I didn't know there was another way."

Twilight Sparkle spoke “The magic of friendship doesn't just exist in Equestria. It's everywhere. You can seek it out, or you can forever be alone. The choice is yours.”

Sunset Shimmer spoke “But... But all I've ever done since being here is drive everyone apart. I don't know the first thing about friendship.”

Twilight Sparkle spoke “I bet they can teach you.”

Spike spoke "Those are my girls! Woo-hoo!”

I spoke “Way to go Twilight!”

"Brawly Beats" spoke “Did that dog just talk? Whoa. Weird.”

Spike asks “Seriously? The talking dog is a weird thing about all this?"

Rarity spoke “I, for one, think you're adorable.”

Spike spoke “Oh, yeah.”

I just facepalm and sigh.

Principal Celestia spoke “I believe this belongs to you. A true princess in any world leads not by forcing others to bow before her, but by inspiring others to stand with her. We have all seen that you are capable of just that. I hope you see it too, Princess Twilight.”

Twilight Sparkle spoke “I do.”

[crowd cheers]

Flash Sentry asks “Would now be a completely awkward time to ask you for that dance?”

Twilight Sparkle giggles.

[All]
This is our big night
We made it happen
Now let's party all night
We're here now and we worked so hard to make it come around
To tonight so let's try to make it last forever
The school lights so bright, beat is pumping through the night
Party's starting, DJ's got the music just right!
Seven friends on the way up now
Seven friends here to show you how
This is our big night
This is our big night
This is our big night

The main cast and I giggle.

Twilight Sparkle asks “You'll look out for her, won't you?”

Rarity spoke “Of course we will. Although I do expect some sort of apology for last spring's debacle.”

Twilight Sparkle spoke “I have a feeling she'll be handing out a lot of apologies.”

Spike spoke "We better get going.”

I spoke “Yeah, time to go back.”

Twilight Sparkle spoke “I know we've only been friends for a short time, but I'm gonna miss all of you so much. [sigh]”

Spike spoke “That crown really does suit you, Princess Twilight."

Twilight Sparkle spoke “You know what, Spike? I am starting to feel a little more comfortable wearing it.”

Spike asks “And the wings?”

Twilight Sparkle spoke “I've been walking on two legs and picking things up with these! Wings? I'm thrilled that's all I'll be dealing with back in Equestria!”

[thud]

Pinkie Pie spoke “Oh, bummer!”


*Back in the Crystal Empire,*


Fluttershy spoke “Twilight! Spike! Danyelle!”

I spoke "Finally! I missed this form!!"

Rainbow Dash spoke “Ah, you're back!”

Rarity spoke “You've got your crown!”

Lillian giggles “Most definitely.”

Pinkie Pie spoke “I knew you could do it!”

Nyx tackle hugs her mom.

Applejack spoke “Oh, we were so worried.”

Princess Celestia asks “Sunset Shimmer, is she alright?”

Twilight Sparkle spoke “I think she's gonna be fine. I left her in good hands.”

Rainbow Dash spoke “What are... Oh right, Mobians have hands...”

I chuckle at Rainbow’s naivety.

Fluttershy asks “Where did you stay?”

Rarity asks “What did they wear?”

Pinkie Pie asks “Did ya have fun?”

Applejack asks “What'd ya eat?”

Rainbow Dash asks “Would ya say she's just as awesome as me?”

Twilight Sparkle spoke “[sigh] I wanna tell you all everything, I do, but I'm just so exhausted from all the dancing.”

Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Fluttershy, Nyx, Rarity, Lillian and Princess Cadence all ask “Dancing?!”

I chuckle "I'll tell you all later."


End

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment