• ...
13
 14
 412

Ponyville Brawl! A Fairy Tail Special!

*Lucy's POV*


Danyelle had thrown Ein into a tree just for the fun of it.

Ein complains "Oh, come on!"

Danyelle laughs "It's normal for Fairy Tail wizards to fight with each other!"

Twilight asks "Wait, isn’t the Fairy Tail guild going to one of Pinkie’s parties here in Ponyville?"

I spoke "I'll explain it... Fairy Tail is just of the many guilds back in Danyelle's world. Back there, I'm a celestial wizard. Natsu uses dragon slayer magic. Same for Wendy and Gajeel. Sting on the other claw, he uses white dragon slayer magic but he's from a different guild called Sabertooth. But there are dark guilds too... But the Fairy Tail guild is known for frequent fights... Most of the time, Natsu starts them."

Danyelle spoke "And, well, we decided to make a few branches of the guild."

I spoke "Yeah but the main branch is back in Danyelle's world."

Twilight asks "Don’t you think we should head back to that party?"

Danyelle spoke "Oh right, the "New Guild Branch" party...."

Twilight asks "Something wrong, you two?"

I spoke "Nothing's wrong, It's just Gray and Natsu might cause a fight to break out."

Danyelle spoke "As usual."

Twilight asks "Come on. What’s the worst that could happen?"

I spoke "Don't say I didn't warn you..."

Natsu had sent Gray flying with a kick, causing the Mobian wolf to crash into Applejack.

Applejack asks "Hey! What in tarnation?!"

Crosswind spoke "It's fine AJ, this is normal fer Fairy Tail wizards."

Applejack asks "They ain’t gonna settle down, are they?"

Crosswind spoke "Nnope... Unless Erza or Danyelle breaks up the fightin'. But it's normal fer them since it's how they test their strengths."

Rainbow Dash spoke "As fun as I find this. I have a feeling it’ll go into an all-out brawl!"

Ezekiel spoke "Yeah!"

Gilda spoke "This’ll definitely get interesting!"

Tempest spoke "Yeah."

Spike asks "Uh… Guys…?"

Wendy spoke "Relax Spike, this happens a lot back home."

Pierce was stuck in a tree.

Spike spoke "I know… But…"

Spike pointed towards a strawberry cake on the ground, in front of an aghast Erza, making Wendy and Crosswind pale in fear.

Gajeel had thrown a random pony at Erza, knocking the two out.

I ask "You were saying, Twilight?"

Twilight spoke "If you can’t join ‘em, beat ‘em!"

Korra soon had her head stuck in a tree.

Korra asks "*voice muffled* Okay, which dumbass kicked me?"

Elfman spoke "Whoops!"

Millie and Leo were just watching since they were stronger than Elfman.

Flora chases three of the Crusaders.

Scootaloo laughs "Hey! Easy there!"

Flora chirps happily since she was only playing with them.

Apple Bloom laughs "Hahaha! Please, calm down!"

Flora nuzzles Applebloom.

Sweetie Bell squeals "Eeeeee! She’s so cute!"

Flora chirps in happiness.

Diamond Tiara laughs "You three are nothing but a trio of blank flanked losers!"

But then, Flora roared at the bullies.

Lance spoke "Easy Flora, don't rile them up. Last thing we need is Diamond's mother finding out about this and expelling the crusaders from school."

Flora soon calms back down before nuzzling Lance.

Lance spoke "I know you’re cute, Flora. You are."

Rusty pulled his sister behind him as Diamond's mother, Spoiled Rich, shows up.

Myuri growls at the mare.

Danyelle groans "Oh boy. Here it comes."

I spoke "I don't think we should interfere... That mare is trouble...."

Lillian asks "You sure?"

Danyelle spoke "She's part of the schoolboard council... If we piss her off, she'll expel the crusaders from school..."

Lillian spoke "If that’s true, how she became part of the school-board is beyond me."

Danyelle spoke "I got a bad feeling about her..."

Lillian spoke "I think we all do."

Danyelle spoke "Blaze looks mad though..."

Lillian asks "Think we should stop her?"

Sonic was restraining his wife so she wouldn't strike Spoiled Rich.

Spoiled Rich scoffs "Ugh… Mobian ruffians and more blank flanks."

Blizzardstar was restraining Crosswind by the tail since the ponykat was mad.

Crosswind growls "let me at her Blizzard! Ah'll kick her!"

Blizzardstar spoke "Don't provoke her Cross! She'll expel Silverstorm if you do."

That seemed to have stopped Crosswind.

Dusk was hiding behind Twilight.

Millie and Leo were both growling at Spoiled.

Danyelle asks "What are we gonna do?"

I spoke "Maybe talk to Celestia about it."

Sonic's ears twitch.

Blaze spoke "Uh... there's a swarm of pink heading our way!"

Lillian spoke "What do you me- Oh."

Danyelle spoke "Pinkie...."

Danyelle took flight.

Danyelle spoke "Applejack, you and Cross round them up and corral them to town hall! Twilight, you and Rarity get a wet wall of paint! Sonic, help Applejack in case one slips away!"

The aforementioned heroes nodded as they went to work.

Danyelle helps Applejack by chasing the multitude of Pinkies to town hall, snapping at the tail of any that tried to escape.

But there was one Pinkie that was strange.

I spoke "Twilight! One of the Pinkies is acting different!"

Twilight asks "Different how?

I spoke "It's just a gut feeling but I can tell that the fakes don't have airbending but the real one does!"

Suddenly, Twilight facehoofed herself. “We tried that, but they all have airbending!”

Tails asks "Have you tried measuring the power level?"

I spoke "The real one seems to be more stronger than the fakes."

Twilight spoke "Tails, you're a genius! I hadn't thought of that! But how should we about it? I got no idea."

Tails spoke "Perhaps test them to see which one can create the most strongest gust of air to knock Korra back."

I was growling all of a sudden.

Aphmau asks "Something wrong?"

I growl "It's worse than I thought it'd be.... Ein found that mirror pool..."

Aphmau shouts "WHAT?!"

Aaron growls "That stupid hyena! One was bad enough, we don't need more of him running around!"

I spoke "That plus it's hard to round the copies up!"

Zane spoke "Wait! I got it! Aph! Aaron! We’ll need to get a lot of gold to get all of the Eins in one spot!"

Breakfang whistles loud, causing all of the Ein clones to freeze up.

Moeka asks "But how do we find the real Ein?"

Zane scoffs "That’s child’s play."

Breakfang spoke "The real one should be speaking full sentences. That's what Lucy was talking about earlier."

Zane spoke "Exactly!"

I spoke "But only the real Ein would be stupid enough to approach a beast-lord..."

Zane groans "Uh, I think all of the Eins would be dumb enough to do that."

I groan "Then I'm out of ideas..."

Zane spoke "Let’s just lure them in with the gold!"

Maria was hauling a large chunk of gold which got the attention of all the Eins.

The Ein copies spoke "Gold!"

The real Ein exclaims "I found gold, and it’s mine!"

I blasted the copies with my Celestial Dragon Roar, causing them to poof into magic and head back to the mirror pool.

Ein whines "Aw! Foiled again!"

I chuckle "Nice try Ein, I figured out the speech patterns."

Maria tossed the gold to Ein.

Ein asks "Wait, really?"

I chuckle "Only a real idiot can speak properly."

Ein spoke "Hey!"

Moeka spoke "She's not wrong Ein."


*After the Pinkie clones were removed,*


Lillian sighs "I never want to see another clone again..."

Pinkie spoke "Please, Dany! Don’t jinx it!"

Danyelle spoke "That wasn't me!"

The mirror pool was sealed up, never to be used again.


End