• ...
13
 14
 412

Magical Mystery Cure

*Twilight's POV*


After the timber wolf incident, after Discord's reformation and after securing the Equestrian Games at the Crystal Empire, I was enjoying a sunny day in Ponyville or so I thought when I had got drenched.

I snap "Rainbow Dash, that's not funny!"

Rarity spoke "Oh, I’m terribly sorry, Twilight."

Danyelle's fur was pale white since she in Solare form because her cutie mark was actually Sunset's cutie mark.

Danyelle spoke "Twilight.... Help...."

I ask "What in Equis?!"

Lillian had crashed into a tree since she was faster than normal.

Lillian snaps "Son of a mare-bitch!"

Clarity growls "That was mean Lillian!"

But then Lillian realized something. Something vital. “Wait a minute! When was the last time I had Sonic’s speed?!”

I spoke "Something is definitely not right..."

But then Sonic appeared from a teleportation of purple. “You’re telling me.”

Lillian spoke "Hey! That's my phantom Ruby!"

But then Lillian’s hands were on fire.

"Amethyst" was stuck in a tree. Zoey's magic was card based for some reason.

Zoey yowls "Who has my magic?!?"

Cana spoke "Over here! And you have my magic!"

Lucy was spitting out ice for some reason.

Lucy spoke "Oh no! Not again!"

Gray asks "What the?! Why do I have Lucy’s magic, but I’m not in her body?"

"Amethyst" spoke "I've got Wendy's magic...."

Sakura spoke "GAH!! MY CLOTHES ARE ON FIRE!!!"

Natsu spoke "Oh come on! You gotta be kidding me! Again?! It wasn't funny the first time!"

Korra spoke "I'm not affected...."

“Because you’re the avatar.” I realized.

Li growls "Can someone EXPLAIN WHY I HAVE THE ROAR?"

A few windows had shattered.

“You might wanna calm down unless you wanna shatter glass.” I advised.

Danyelle groans "He just did...."

“Yeah, I noticed.” I said.

Danyelle spoke "Powers are swapped.... Lucy has Gray's magic, Jet has Li's powers, Twilight has Sonic's speed, Sonic has Lillian's powers, Lillian has Blaze's flames, Zoey has Cana's card magic, Rarity has Rainbow's cutie mark, Rainbow has Fluttershy's cutie mark, Fluttershy has Pinkie's cutie mark, Pinkie has Applejack's cutie mark, Applejack has Rarity's cutie mark, Tails has Juvia's magic, Maria has Sakura's card magic, Li has Shadow's anger issues AND the Roar... I've got Amethyst's super form and cutie mark...."

But then I realized something. “Oh no! That unfinished spell!”

"Amethyst" spoke "First off, we have to help the other ponies!"

“You’re right!” I agreed.

After helping the rest of the Mane Six realize who they are supposed to be, both Amethyst and I vanish in a burst of magic.

Danyelle asks "Where'd they go?"


*In an unknown location*


I ask "Hello? Where am I? What is this place?"

Amethyst spoke "I'm just as confused as you are!"

Celestia spoke "Well done, my students."

Amethyst spoke "I haven't done anything to earn the title of Princess though... All I did was strangle a platypus..."

Celestia spoke "But you have come a long way, Sunset Shimmer."

Amethyst spoke "Overcoming PTSD was not easy though... But there's Zoey and Korra though, they already got their wings..."

Celestia spoke "That’s because I’ve already heard about what they’ve done for their worlds."

I spoke "Zoey's half alicorn by nature, her wings were just late coming in."

Amethyst spoke "Oh."

Applejack asks “Twilight? Is that you?”

The rest of the main cast gasp in surprise as I unfurl my brand new wings.

Applejack spoke “Wha... I-I've never seen anything like it!”

Rainbow Dash exclaims “Ha! Twilight's got wings and so does Amethyst! Awesome! Two new flying buddies! [laughs]”

Rarity spoke “Why, you've become an Alicorn. I didn't even know that was possible.”

Pinkie Pie and the Tri-Pies scream “Alicorn party! [blows party kazoo]”

Daylight was bouncing around her adopted mother in happiness.

The crowd cheers.

Fluttershy spoke “Wow... You look just like a princess!”

Princess Celestia spoke “That's because they are princesses.”

The other five all ask “Huh?”

Pinkie Pie spoke “Hold on a second! [drinks] [spits]”

Blueberry spoke "That was not cool.."

I ask “A... A princess?”

Amethyst asks “Huh?”

Princess Celestia spoke “Since you've come to Ponyville, you've displayed the charity, compassion, devotion, integrity, optimism, and of course, the leadership of a true princess.”

I ask “But... does this mean I won't be your student anymore?”

Princess Celestia spoke “Not in the same way as before. I'll still be here to help and guide you, but we're all your students now, too. You are an inspiration to us all, Twilight.”

I ask “But... what do I do now? Is there a book about being a princess I should read?”

Princess Celestia giggles “There will be time for all of that later.”


*In Canterlot the next day*


Princess Celestia spoke “We are gathered here today in celebration of a momentous occasion. My most faithful student, Twilight Sparkle, has done many extraordinary things since she's lived in Ponyville. She even helped reunite me with my sister, Princess Luna. But today, Twilight Sparkle did something extraordinary. She created new magic, proving without a doubt that she is ready to be crowned Equestria's newest princess. Fillies, gentlecolts, Mobians, gryphons and Changelings, may I present for the very first time, Princess Twilight Sparkle and Princess Amethyst Shine!!”

[Choir]
The Princess Twilight cometh
Behold, behold
A Princess here before us
Behold, behold, behold
Behold, behold (behold, behold)
The Princess Twilight cometh
Behold, behold (behold, behold)
The Princess is
The Princess is here!

The crowd cheers.

Princess Celestia spoke “Say something, Princess.”

I spoke “Oh. Um... [clears throat] A little while ago, my teacher and mentor Princess Celestia sent me to live in Ponyville. She sent me to study friendship, which is something I did not really care much about. Now, on a day like today, I can honestly say I would not be standing here if it were not for the friendships I have made with all of you. Each one of you taught me something about friendship, and for that, I would always be grateful. Today, I consider myself the luckiest pony in Equestria. Thank you, friends. Thank you, everyone!”

Amethyst spoke "And if it wasn't for my friends, I would have never overcome my PTSD. I'm proud to say that with their support, I was able to fend off the cause of my problem in the first place!"

The crowd continues to cheer.

Shining Armor spoke “Twilight! I am so proud of you!”

I ask “Are you crying?”

Shining Armor spoke “Of course not. It's... it's liquid pride. Totally different thing.”

Daylight, Dusk, Silverstorm, Shining Armor and I laugh. Akari was giggling since Korra was carrying her.

Applejack spoke “Way to go, Princess!”

Pinkie Pie spoke “Best coronation day ever!”

Fluttershy spoke “We love you, Twilight.”

I spoke “I love you too, girls!”


Life in Equestria shimmers
Life in Equestria shines
And I know for absolute certain

[Main cast and crowd]

That everything (that everything)
Yes, everything (yes, everything)
Yes, everything is certainly fine
It’s fine

I exclaim “Yes! Everything is going to be just fine!”

Danyelle, Korra, Zoey and Amethyst flew with me.


End