• Published 15th May 2022
  • 268 Views, 1 Comments

The last days of the new future - daybreak5465



This is my version of what should have happened at the end of Equestria girls

  • ...
 1
 268

The start of the rest of our lives.

It was a bright sunny day in Canterlot. Sunset shimmer and her friends were getting ready for graduation. It was a big day for them but it was also a sad day. They had spent there last summer at a music festival to see postcrush and also did a lot of other activities. Twilight was with Sunset by the horse statue. Sunset gave Twilight a hug.
“I guess you decided?” Twilight said.
“I’m not quite sure yet but I think so. “ Sunset said. Rainbow dash came zooming out of the school with a old board game.
“Guys! Check out what I found in the Library!” Rainbow said.
“Uh what is it?” Sunset asked.
“ It’s a old retro board game like Jamanji the only thing is this tells what you will be in the future. Come on let’s play!” Sunset let out a sigh.
“Rainbow do you really believe in those things ? “ Sunset said.
“ Nah but, I just thought it would be a good idea.you know just to see what might happen. “ Dash said.
The other girls showed up with curiosity. Sunset explained what was going on.

“Sounds like fun. Why not?” Rarity said.
“Yippee a game !” Pinkie Pie said.
“I’ll give it a try. “ Fluttershy said.
The mane seven went into the library and laid out the game. At the end of the game the genie began telling them what they will become.

“Congratulations Rarity since you’re so passionate and creative you will become a designer.”

“ pftWell that’s pretty obvious .” Rarity said.
“It could mean like a web designer though Twilight said.
“Oh come on darling we all know it means that I’ll be the most popular fashion designer. “ Rarity said flipping her hair back.

“My turn!” Rainbow said.

“Congratulations since you’re loyal to your friends and your a strong leader you will become a professor.” Dash hung her mouth open.
“Hey! That’s not right I should be a lead singer of a awesome rock band. Not a egghead teacher. Uh no offense Sunset and Twilight. “ Dash said.
“None taken. “ they both said.
“Oh what about me?” Fluttershy said.
“Congratulations since your so kind and loving. You will become a doctor.”

“I can see that. “ Twilight said.
“ hmm it has been one of my career choices. If vetnarian doesn’t take off. “ Fluttershy said.
“My turn!” Pinkie said.
“Congratulations since you are hyper and good at baking you’ll become a chef. “
“ Okay this is just a waste of time. Isn’t it pretty obvious that we will become pretty much what we want to do and not what a toy tells us?” Sunset said.

“You have a point sunset. Now I’m courious .” Twilight said.
“Congratulations since you are friendly and appreciate having friends around you and also a curious person you will become a lawyer. “

“What! No I’m becoming a scientist I want to find cures for unknown illnesses. Why on earth would I become a lawyer?” Twilight said.
“Well, you love debating Teilight. Like sunsst said it’s just a game. “ Applejack said. It was her turn.

Congratulations Applejack with your honesty towards others you will become a farmer.

“Uh say what now?” Applejack said.

“I mean you do run a farm already applejack maybe you take over in the future?” Sunset said.
“Hmm didn’t think about that. “ sunset sighed.
“Last but not least it’s your turn Sunset. “ Sunset rolled her eyes. She was getting really annoyed with this game.

“Congratulations Sunset Shimmer since you’re empathic towards others you‘ll become…” Just then the machine broke.
“Well I’m sure it knew I wasn’t from here. “ Sunset said everyone laughed.

















20 years later….
















“Hey Twilight how was work?” Rainbow Dash said as she sat down by Twilight at Sugarcube corner .

“ We won the trail. The guy never saw it coming. “ Twilight said.

“Cool. I was reading over essays and Sunny’s was really good. She did hers over magic and science. She’s a lot like sunset. “ Rainbow dash said the door opened revealing Rarity and Fluttershy and Applejack.
“Yes darling I will have those in with in a week. Okay? Alright see u soon goodbye.” Rarity hung up the phone.
“ Who knew running a web designer business and a fashion business together is a lot of work. “ Rarity said as she sat down by Twilight.

“Speak for yourself Rarity not to mention that I run the family farm now as well as my own business and of course Pinkie Pie owns Sugarcube corner now. “ Applejack said as she saw Pinkie handing over dishes to customers.

“ Poor Fluttershy she has a 24 hour shift today. She won’t be able to make it. “ Rainbow said.
“What about Sunset? “ Twilight said blushing.

“ she’s on her way. “ Rainbow said. Just then they all heard Twilights journal go off.
“ be there in five. “ Twilight read to them.

“ just then a portal opened. And sunset came through.
“ Sorry I was late girls. Sunny and I had to run a few errands for princess twilight. Ugh I never thought I would be Sunny’s pupil. It’s a lot of work. “ sunset said.
The door opened again revealing Flutter shy.
“Pinkie can you make a triple expresso for me please and a sandwich to go ? Sorry I wish I could stay longer I know it’s our reunion but, the hospital is swamped today. “ Fluttershy said as she gave sunset a hug.

“It’s okay Fluttershy just glad you could make it.” Rainbow said.

“Hey um Sunset I um well I there’s something that I want to tell you .” Twilight said as she kept twirling her hair. Sunset looked at Twilight.
“What’s wrong you okay?” Sunsst said.
“ She’s in love with you. “ Pinkie Pie said. As she came over with Fluttershy’s order.
“Pinkie!” Twilight said blushing.
“I know. “ Sunset said walking over to her. Twilight backed up a bit but sunset cupped her face.
“I think I loveyou to twilight. Do you want to be my girlfriend?” Twilight nodded as sunset kissed her the girls clapped there hands and pinkie Pie jumped up and down.
“This cause for a party!” Pinkie said . For the rest of the day everyone celebrated the new couple and the reunion of course.

The end




This has been on my mind after I saw the past episode of Arthur a few months back. I hope this was good. I just wish Equestria girls had a proper send off.

Author's Note:

Just a idea that came to me after finishing the last episode of Arthur a few months back.

Comments ( 1 )

I actually held off on reading this, but after the finale of amphibia I decided to come back to it.

Login or register to comment