• Published 5th May 2022
  • 5,524 Views, 4,693 Comments

MLP G5 Sunset: Tell Your Tale: Season 1 - JesusG0987



What IF: The adventure continues as Sunset now joined the New Generation as they embrace the magic of friendship.

  • ...
10
 4,693
 5,524

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 32: Baby Critters Club

Chapter 32: Baby Critters Club

“Are you sure you're okay to critter-sit for us, Jazz?” Sunny asked as she and the rest of the Mane 6 were in some fancy dresses, on their way to some party as they looked at Jazz with concerned looks . “We don't have to go.” She said with a little smile.

“Yeah. We understand if this is too much for you.” Sunset said to Jazz, saying that it’s okay if she doesn’t want to critter-sit the critters while they’re gone.

“Oh, you ponies enjoy your night out.” Jazz said to them with a smile. “I'm sure these little floofs won't be a problem.” She said with a cute tone while giving the critters a smile as they give cute looks at Jazz with sparkles in their eyes, the pink bunnycorn just gave a bore expression as the other critters gave that bunnycorn a look as one of them nudge it’s shoulder, getting the picture, it gave a cute look with sparkles in its eyes.

Hitch then came to Jazz’s side with a smile. “Yeah, I'm sure you can handle it.” He confidently said to Jazz with a smile before getting a serious face. “Just don't let McSnipsalot get a hold of anything sharp!” He sternly said, which made Jazz scared a bit from Hitch’s seriousness.

“And don't let them get into my marshmallow spread!” Zipp sternly pointed out.

“Or poop in my craft corner! Again!” Izzy said in an irritated tone, saying that it happened before and she doesn’t like when the critters did that in her crafting corner.

“And most importantly, do... NOT... let them into the bedroom!” Pipp finished with a scary, most serious look to Jazz, not wanting the critters to be in their bedrooms to make a mess.

Jazz starts to sweat as she looked around with a nervous smile. “McSnipsa-what?” She asked nervously, wanting to make sure she got the lists right as she looked at the Mane 6 as the group gave her an unamused expression from that.

Sunset then used her magic and smacked the four ponies, Hitch, Zipp, Izzy, and Pipp, on their heads to put more pressure on Jazz. “Ow!” The four ponies cried out from the smack.

“Can’t you ponies be gentle when giving instructions to others anymore?” Sunset rhetorically asked the four ponies. “Jazz will get her hooves full when taking care of these critters as it is, but we shouldn’t put more pressure on her and give her a serious look since this is her first time critter-sitting.” She sternly lectured them as she gave them a look that made them cringe a bit.

The four ponies chuckled nervously at Sunset’s lecture as they all mumbled in agreement for putting pressure on Jazz like that.

Sunset then sighs as she turns to Jazz while writing down the instructions on the list. “Here, Jazz. Just follow these rules on what the critter shouldn’t do and make sure they don’t make a mess. They can be wild, literally since their critters. Just do what you do best to calm them down.” She advised Jazz, having experienced this kind of thing before from Fluttershy and her animal care, and it was tough to get critters under control.

“Thanks, Sunset.” Jazz said with a calm smile, glad that she has the rules on what to do with the critters.

“Think that's it! Come on! We're going to be late!” Pipp called out with a smile as the rest of the Mane 6 did the same as they walked out the Brighthouse’s doors. Pipp popped her head back inside as she gave a smile to Jazz. “Thanks so much for doing this, Jazz! Just put the critters to bed, and you'll be fine! Byeeeee!” She said quickly as she waved at Jazz before closing the door to catch up with the others.

“Uhhhh…” Jazz was left in the middle of the Brighthouse, unsure what to say after the Mane 6 left. She then spoke while looking at the rules Sunset gave her. “Well... that should all be easy enough. Eh, critters?” She asked the critters as she turned to the critter’s section, but then widened her eyes in shock as she realized the critters were not there. “Uh, critters? Don't be scared. It's just me, Jazz.” She said as she looked through the houses of the critters, but then heard clicking sounds “Huh?” She asked as she looked around, not knowing the critters were moving around in the shadows. “Hey, come on, critters. It's bedtime. Where are you—?” She then screamed as she ducked an incoming racoonicorn, who was laughing while swinging on a ceiling decoration.

“Huh?” Jazz asked herself as she turned and gasped as she saw the bunnycorns jumping on the couch while laughing. “Whoa! What?!” She cried out but then ducked as there were two birds flying at high speed while squawking. “Down from there!” She called out to the birds, and then saw a pegasnail clicking on the TV remote as it kept changing the channel. “Stop that!” She scolded the snail.

McSnips then came crawling by with a fork and a plate of a piece of cake. Jazz gasps at this as she trots to catch McSnips while panting. McSnip then clamped at the side of the wall somehow as Jazz looked up at him. “Where'd you get a birthday cake?!” She asked in disbelief, wanting to know where McSnips got that, and then the cake fell off his plate as it landed on Jazz’s face and slipped off, giving the earth pony stylish a bored expression at that.

Jazz then looked at the ground in shock as she saw the bunnycorns laughing while playing with what’s left of the cake as they made even more mess.

“No!” Jazz called out with an irritated look at the critters as they stopped while the Brighthouse was a mess. “I promised the ponies I'd put you to bed! Time to settle down!” She scolds them, but then the critters continue their havoc as they are laughing while making even more messes as Jazz sighs at this outcome.

A raccoonicorn then bit on a pillow as it shakes it around in its mouth with some stuffing coming out.

McSnips then threw a knife at a cake with Pipp sculpture pose on top as the knife slice threw the legs. McSnips walked off as the Pipp sculpture fell off the cake and into the table with a splat.

The birds flew around while squawking as they flew by a shelf that nearly made one plant pot fall off as Jazz caught it. “Whoa! Hey!” She cried out as she caught a pillow that was tossed at her. “This is way too much energy!” She said worryingly as she came up to the pegasnail that is still flipping the channels on the TV as she gives it a nervous smile. “Hey, who wants a nice hot cocoa, huh?” She asked nervously as she grew worried. “Hmm?” She asked in a panic state as she saw the racoonicorns laughing and going up the stairs.

“No! No! Not upstairs!” Jazz cried out as she chased after them, but slipped on the spilled frosten sculpture of Pipp from the cake as she slipped and fell on a piece of cake face on. Jazz got up and shook the cake off her face as she gasped when she saw the rest of the critters going up stairs as the critters laughed as she chased after them. “Not the bedroom!” She called out to them.


Once Jazz makes it to the bedroom, she opens the doors and gives off an even worried look.

“Huh?” Jazz asked as she saw the critters around the bedroom as she saw the racoonicorns, one on top the other wearing Zipp’s Z-Goggles, crashed into the closet door as it opens up and a bunch of stuff fell on them.

Jazz looked down and gasped in shock when she saw the birds singing in one of Pipp’s music stations. Jazz gasped again as she screamed. “Aah!” She cried out when she saw the pegasnails trailing glitter on Izzy’s bed from the jar of glitter they spilled as they laughed.

“No-no-no-no-no-no-no!” Jazz cried out in panic as she picked up a magazine of Pipp from the floor. “Hey, critters! Who wants a sleepy bedtime story?” She called out to the critters, which two of them came up with squeaks as they gave her a cute look with sparkles in their eyes. “Awww…” Jazz cooed at the critters, but then a bunnycorn laughed and launched itself to the magazine, snatching it from Jazz’s hooves and ripped it to shreds.

Jazz sighs from this as she puts her head down. “Come on! Ugh!” She groans with a face hoof as she grabs her head, trying to think of a way to get the critters under control as she sees the critters laughing as they play around Sunny’s side of the room as thudding sounds are heard.

Jazz then gave a smirk as she thinks she has a plan. “Okay... How about a nice relaxing lullaby?” She said as she walked up to Kenneth as she grabbed the microphone from him. “Give me that!” She angrily called out, having enough of the critters’ misbehavior as she got into a tug-a-war with Kenneth as she grunted in effort, but Kenneth is surprisingly strong as he won the tug as he and Jazz are pushed back from each other. “Aah!” Jazz cried out as she crashed into the closet, having a pile of stuff fall on her.

The two bunnycorns then looked at Sunny’s alicorn mirror as one of them looked at their reflection. “Ooh…” The yellow one said as it clicked on a button.

The mirror turned on as it showed Opaline, who is curling her mane and has a face masked on it. “What? Who is this? Is this a prank call?” She questioned as she can’t see the bunnycorns somehow as the bunnycorns gave a confused look at this as they looked at each other. “When I find out who you are...!” She was cut off when the bunnycorns tossed the mirror away before Opaline finished.

McSnips then starts ripping papers of the Mane 6 with his claws on Pipp’s bed as he starts to do it in a fast paste.

Jazz popped her head out of the pile and gasped in shock at the critters making an even more messed up as they laughed. She saw the pegasnails making a trail of glitter on the walls and on Zipp’s poster, two bunnycorns pillow fighting each other, the birds singing on the microphone, a racoonicorn and a pegasnail spilling the glitter on the floor as they run/flew around the room, and a bunnycorn pooping on Izzy’s crafting desk next to her bed.

“UGH!” Jazz groaned as she flopped to the floor, can’t take much more of this chaos as she lost hope. “Sunset was wrong about me handling these critters! I'm not a pet-sitter! I'm a stylist!” She cried out.

Jazz then turned and saw a racoonicorn jumping on Pipp’s bed and jumping on a pile of stuff on the bed, and then jump back out with a hat, two sunglasses and a yellow scarf as the racoonicorn laughs at this style, liking it.

Jazz got back up as she gasped, having an idea that just might work. “I'm a stylist!” She said, going to do what she does best, styles, as she picked up a mask from the pile as the critters looked at her as she spoke to them with a smirk. “Okay, so I guess you critters aren't ready to sleep, huh? Well, I'll be doing some super-fun makeovers downstaaiirs!” She sang the last word as she walked downstairs with a smirk.

The critters looked at each other for a moment before they laughed and followed Jazz out the room.


A little bit later, Jazz places some makeover down on the ground as the critters come running towards her. Shrugging at each other, not knowing what to do as Jazz, who is wearing sunglasses, a hat and a scarf on her as she holds up her makeover supplies on her hooves.

(Kickin’ off This Party Song)

(Mane 6)
We'll party, party, party, oh yeah

(Sunny)
Kickin' off this party, all my ponies feelin' great
(Pipp)
Manes right, looks tight
(Mane 6)
We might glow the roof off this place!

Jazz then did a little makeover on a pegasnail as it did a little brush on its shell, a gem on its shell and eyelash on its eye as the pegasnail smiled at her new look as she flew.

Critters then smile with sparkles in their eyes as they find the look on that pegasnail great, wanting to try out as well.

(Hitch)
You know it's gonna rain G-L-I-double-T-E-R

Jazz then place some facemask on the racoonicorns as the racoonicorns cheered.

(Izzy)
When we're movin' these hooves like we're ClipTrot stars!

Jazz then spray on the birds, who are wearing tuxedos on with Kenneth wearing a hat that matches as they pose to their new style.

Jazz then place some face makeover on the racoonicorns with a smile as the racoonicorns posed at their new hairdos and with neck chains on their necks as well.

Jazz then smiled as she held up a rug. “You critters are killin' it!” She announced as she unrolled the rug on the floor to make a style stage path. “Mmm! Work that scuttle, critter girl!” She called out to the critters with a microphone on her hoof.

The racoonicorn walked down the path of the rug with a robe around it as it did a twirl and unwrap itself to show the other racoonicorns, who are stacked together to make them taller as they squeak together.

“What a reveal!” Jazz said of that reveal as McSnips then appeared with his claws blue with starfish pictures on it while holding two pink cloths on his claws as he twirls around.

“McSnipsalot is serving claws! Work it! The glamor! The talent!” Jazz announces but then realizes something from the clothes McSnips is holding. “Are those curtains?” She asked herself as she turned and saw a window with pink curtains, which was shredded, now knowing where McSnips got those clothes. “Yikes!” She cried out nervously, putting a list on going to fix that before the Mane 6 gets back.


Sometime later, a pegasnail and a bunnycorn, with the former having a hat on its shell and the latter wearing a cape, pose as cameras are taking their pictures.

“Beachwear!” Jazz announced as a racoonicorn and two birds are wearing beach wears as the racoonicorn is holding a beach ball. “Formal glamor!” She announced again as the critters formed a fashion line as they strike poses with a bird, with a glass lens on its right eye, as it squawked right in front of them.

“High fashion!” Jazz announced again as the critters stacked their fashion style on as they smiled.

Jazz then smiled at the critters around her. “Everycritter says, ‘Gorgeous!’” Jazz cheered as the critters cheered as well with Jazz’s phone facing them as she took the picture of them and their fashion clothing.


Sometime later, Zipp opens the Brighthouse’s doors with a smile on her face.

“Hey, Jazz. We're back.” Zipp called out to Jazz as the Mane 6 walked back inside with Sunny laughing along the way.

The Mane 6 then gasped as they saw the critters sleeping in their section, apparently the fashion thing Jazz did was enough to drain their energy to tire them out as the critters snores in their sleep.

“Oh, you're home already?” Jazz asked with a smile as the Mane 6 turned and saw her sitting on the couch while reading a book, surprised that the Mane 6 were back early.

Pipp smiled at Jazz as she walked towards her. “You would not believe the evening we've had!” She said excitedly of what happened to them tonight.

“Trust us. You have to be there. That was some night out.” Sunset said with a chuckle of the night out they had tonight.

Hitch smiled at the sleeping critters. “Wow, you got all the critters to go to bed?” He asked in amazement that Jazz manage to get the critters to sleep.

Izzy gasps in amazement at the sight while Zipp looks on. “That's a first.” She said, stating this is the first time the critters went to bed as Zipp smiled at Izzy in response to this as well.

“We’re impressed, Jazz. We were having such a hard time getting the critters to bed that we had to place a fence over their section just to keep them in one place.” Sunset said with a proud smile at Jazz at how she accomplished this task.

“I just did my best.” Jazz said with a smile, even though it was tough she found a way to get the critters to bed by draining them of their energy with an activity.

Sunny then walked to Jazz with a smile. “We knew you'd be able to get them under control.” She said to Jazz as Pipp walked upstairs. “Maybe we should do this more often.” She added while placing a hoof on Jazz as she winked at her with a smile as Jazz smiled back.

Pipp’s screaming can be heard as the rest of the Mane 6, and Jazz, gasped at her screaming as they raced upstairs. Pipp screamed in shock once she saw the bedroom in a complete mess the critters made.

The others came to Pipp’s side and gasped at the sight of their room in a complete mess as they turned to Jazz in a shock state.

“Huh?” Izzy asked in confusion at how this happened.

“Jazz… Did the critters go out of control and make a mess in our room?” Sunset asked in a shock tone at the sight of their room in a complete mess.

Jazz looked at the Mane 6 nervously as she gave a nervous laugh as she spoke. “We... might've hit a few snags along the way?” She answered, uncertain on how to put it, she may have got the Brighthouse cleaned up, but the bedroom was a complete mess that she didn’t have enough time to clean it up before the Mane 6 got home.

Sunset facehoof herself at this outcome. “This has been one surprising night for us.” She said about the night out they had and their room in such a mess from the critters that they will be doing some cleaning all night before they head to bed.

End of Chapter 32.

PreviousChapters Next