• Published 5th May 2022
  • 5,523 Views, 4,693 Comments

MLP G5 Sunset: Tell Your Tale: Season 1 - JesusG0987



What IF: The adventure continues as Sunset now joined the New Generation as they embrace the magic of friendship.

  • ...
10
 4,693
 5,523

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 47: Sunny's Smoothie Moves

Chapter 47: Sunny’s Smoothie Moves

It’s been a week since getting the Pegasus Crystal back and befriending Discord, but somewhere in Maretime Bay, Sunny and Sunset are running through an alleyway as they start sweating and are looking around nervously.

“Sunny! Sunset! Stop right there!” A male voice called out to her, which made her nervous as Sunny then reached a dead end as she turned and saw two stallions in fruit costumes, one that is a banana and the other is an orange.

“There’s no escape!” The banana costume stallion said to Sunny and Sunset as he and the orange costume stallion glared at them.

“No getting away now!” The orange costume stallion added while pointing a hoof at Sunny and Sunset.

And then, another stallion appeared in the middle of the two stallions, while wearing a strawberry costume. “Not without putting us into your…” He started with a glare before he and the other two fruit costume stallions gave them cheerful smiles. “...All new smoothies!” He finished as the three stallions smiled with sparkles in their eyes as they each held out a smoothie.

Sunny and Sunset then turned behind them as the background as fruits behind them as Sunny spoke with a smile. “Sorry! Our brand-new smoothies only contain all new fruits grown in the community garden!” She said as the background then showed the community garden with so many fruits that the Earth Pony have grown with their Earth Pony magic.

Sunset then spoke next. “Like kiwi-paya, pear-nana, and razzleberries!” She listened while showing each type of fruit as she smiled with sparkles in her eyes.The scene then changed to the three fruit costumes stallions as they were each sipping a smoothie.

The scene then changes to both Sunny and Sunset at the smoothie stand while Sunny holds up a tray of smoothies, while sweating exhaustedly. “Try 'em all today!” She called out with a smile.

“You'd be bananas not to!” The banana stallion cheered next to the two ponies while holding up his smoothie cup.

“And cut!” Pipp’s voice called out as she tapped her phone, revealing that she was livestreaming the whole thing to show the new smoothies to the ponies quickly. “Perfect! We soooo got it this time!” Pipp said with a smile.

“Finally. After the last few attempts, it was exhausting.” Sunset said in relief, having tried to do this many times to get it right as she and Sunny came to Pipp to see the video themselves.

“And the giant fruit?” Sunny asked hopefully.

“All added with the magic of filters!” Pipp cheerfully said as she appended her phone to show the filters of the giant fruit the three ponies wore, revealing it to be a filter since they didn’t have time to get actual costumes.

“Photo filters never fail. And filters can never stop surprising you with new ones that are somehow made.” Sunset said with a small smile, knowing from experience when she and the rainbooms showed Applejack how photo filters are, while some are amazing, some are a little weird like that pony filter, which gave goosebumps to her friends from that strange filter.

Sunny squeals in joy from that. “Amazing! Thanks, Pipp!” She thanked Pipp as she gave her a hug while Pipp smiled at Sunny as the Earth Pony gasped in excitement. “I can't wait for ponies to try these new flavors! They're gonna love 'em!” She cheered with a smile.

“Slow down, Sunny.” Sunset said with a smile as she calmed the earth pony down a bit. “These things take time for ponies to even try new things.” She pointed out, knowing that it shouldn’t be that easy right away.

And as Sunset predicted, Posey came by at the front of the stand as she held out a pear-nana with an unamused expression with a small smile. “New flavors?” She asked with a curt laugh. “I think not. Tropical treat for me, as per always.” She said to Sunset and Sunny, who appeared at the inside of the stand while Sunny gave a sheepish smile while Sunset raised an eyebrow at Posey.

“You have a way with words, Posey.” Sunset said with a bored expression from how Posey always finds things dull for her, when she didn’t even try it.

“Are you sure we can't interest you in—?” Sunny started as she lifted up the pear-nana again to try and get Posey to change her mind.

“Tropical treat, please, Sunny.” Posey repeated sternly, clearly saying to Sunny that she’s not interested.

And then Thunder appeared beside Posey as he spoke. “And banana smoothie here. Thanks.” He said with a small smile.

Sunny and Sunset looked at each other as Sunset spoke. “Told ya. Not everything can happen right away.” She said to Sunny, proving her point.

Sunny sighs, seeing Sunset’s point as she gives a down-expression. “Same old smoothie flavor coming right up.” She said in a disappointed tone as she went to her blender and started blending some smoothies.

“Come on, Sunny. Don’t be like that. They just heard of the new flavors, so they just need to get interested.” Sunset said to Sunny as she placed a comforting hoof on Sunny’s back in comfort.

Pipp appears in the stand next to them as she gives an assuring smile at Sunny. “Yeah, don't worry, they'll come around... eventually.” She said, a little uncertain when they will come around. “Sometimes, trying something new is hard.” She added.

“Granted, knowing from experience, it took this long for ponies to try out something new. The most common one who is still stubborn to try something new is Posey, but still, nothing can happen right away.” Sunset said with a raised eyebrow, knowing from experience it took this long for ponies to try out new things, and how stubborn Posey is when not giving a new thing a chance.

Sunny thought of what Sunset and Pipp just said as just having an idea as she smiled at them. “You're both right, Pipp and Sunset. So we need to make trying the new flavors easy. This calls for a taste test!” She announced with a determined smile as she turned to Sunset. “Sunset, you think you can bring Discord here? I think he would love to try out these smoothies.” She suggested, wanting Discord in on this since he hasn’t had Sunny’s smoothies before and wanting to join the others.

Sunset smiled at Sunny’s idea as she brought out the other amulet she used to contact Discord. “Sunny, your wish is my command.” She said with a smile as she opened up the amulet and called Discord so that he could be here.


Sometime later, the rest of the Mane 6, along with Sparky, Discord, who ponies accept in Maretime Bay when the Mane 6 vouch for him and when they told him everything and he was one of the original creatures and was friends with the guardians of harmony from Ancient Equestria like Sunset, and surprisingly Misty, are standing in front of the stand as Sunny and Sunset are in front of them as Sunny spoke out.

“Listen up! It's time to try something new!” Sunny announced first to her friends with a smile as she turned to them. “There are over three million new flavor combos!” She announced cheerfully with sparkles in her eyes as she placed her hooves on her cheeks with a cheery smile.

“Blah!” Izzy called out, which caused the others to turn to her in surprise and confusion. “Three million? How do you remember anything after two million, nine hundred and ninety-nine thousand, nine hundred and ninety-nine?” She asked in confusion.

“Izzy, only you can count that many, and it’s just an expression, but new combos all together.” Sunset said with a chuckle.

“True. But I agree with Izzy on this one. How do you remember all those combos?” Discord asked, even though he was surprised by that. “That sounds a bit too much for somepony like you ponies, even for me.” He added.

“That’s where we are about to surprise you and the ponies, Discord.” Sunset answered with a smile.

Sunny continues. “It's easy with the help of…” She started as she gave Izzy and Discord a smirk and pointed to one side of the smoothie stand.

Just then, Bot-y McBakertons came wheeling by as he stopped and showed that he had been upgraded as he showed a screen of different fruits, some tubes with a filter, a blue bowtie and a hole where the end of the tube and holder for a cub to be.

Sunny then tapped her hoof on the screen as she pressed on the razzleberry icon, which caused McBakertons to beep and played a eight-bit music as it dropped a cup, pour some smoothie of the razzleberry content in it, seel it up and place the straw on it.

“Wow!” The Rest of Mane 6, Discord and Misty all said in amazement as they all, along with Sparky, looked on with smiles and sparkles in their eyes.

“Bot-y McBakertons!” Izzy cheered to her chief bot, and saw the upgrades Sunny and Sunset gave him. “Love the bowtie. It's very robot-chic.” She said while giving her chief bot a smile, liking the new look.

“Yep. Me and Sunny did some setting changings to McBakertons. So now, he can make smoothies by our suggestions, even make a combo of different flavors as well.” Sunset explained to Izzy with a smirk on Bot-y McBakertons’ upgrade.

“I AM... BEEP-BOP-BOOP! ...PROGRAMMED TO SERVE... BEEP! ...SMOOTHIES.” McBakertons said to the others in his robot voice as Sunny and Sunset nodded their heads in agreement.

“Wow.” Discord said in amazement. “And Izzy is the one who made this robot?” He asked in amazement, he heard Izzy is very creative and can make something with her Unicycling skills, but seeing one of her creations is amazing.

“Yep. And you gotta try out these smoothies, Discord. You are gonna love this.” Sunset said as she pressed on two of the new fruits Sunny suggested and the smoothie came out of McBakertons as she passed it to Discord. “Give it a try.” She suggested Discord.

Discord accepted the smoothie cup as she smelled the contents, which smelled good. He looked at the others as they watched as Sunny gestured to him to try it out. Discord looked at the smoothie again as he gave a small smile. “Hmm.” He shrugged as he sipped on the smoothie, and once he did, his eyes sparkled as he sipped faster on his smoothie until his cup was empty. “That was seriously the best smoothie I ever had!” He said in amazement.

“Glad you like it, Discord. And thanks for the compliment, that’s one combo.” Sunny said with a smile as she patted on McBakertons as she turned to the others. “Go ahead, choose your smoothie. Let's find that perfect combo.” She said to the others, who were looking on with sparkles in their eyes as Sunny picked up a razzleberry fruit.

Izzy then came first as she looked at McBarkertons’ screen with a small smile while in thought. “Hmmm, let's see now. So I always get dreamy creamy. But today, I think I'll have... ooh, ummm…” She thought as Sunny and Sunset came next to Izzy with a smile as Izzy swiped on the screen to pick her options as Izzy then thought of her choice. “Ah! Oh, yes! I found it! Dreamy creamy!” She cheered.

Sunny and Sunset were surprised that Izzy chose her usual choice as Sunny spoke.. “Oh, but Izzy, why not try—” Sunny started but was cut off.

“Super citrus for me!” Hitch called out with a smile as Sparky licked his lips and babbles happily at said smoothie, finding that his favorite as well like Hitch.

“Hitch!” Sunny calls out as she sweats a bit while Hitch realizes what he just said, sweating a bit as well, seeing that this wasn’t in Sunny’s idea.

“Guys, we’re supposed to try out new things, not the usual one that…” Sunset started, but before she could say anything else, she suddenly felt like something was wrong. Looking sideways, she noticed something falling from the sky and then landing on a field. "... Give me a minute or two, okay?" She said with a sheepish smile. "I, uh... I gotta check something quick... Be back in a minute!" She assured, before teleporting away with her magic.

The others looked on in confusion, wondering why Sunset left, but after saying she will be back, they have nothing to worry about as Zipp spoke up.

“And I'll have my usual – peanut butter and banana—” Zipp started with a smile as Misty came next to her as she waved her hoof to Sunny with a smile.

“Merry berry, please!” Misty cheered with a smile.

Sunny starts to sweat from this as she calls out. “But there's so many other—” She tried to reason with them but was cut off when Pipp spoke as she flew next to Sunny.

“And put me down for one—” Pipp started but was cut off.

“Let me guess. Strawberry ripple?” Sunny asked in a dull expression with a tone as well, knowing what Pipp wanted.

“Sunny, you know me so well.” Pipp said as she landed with a smile at Sunny, oblivious from Sunny’s tone.

“Sorry, Sunny, but we know what we like.” Hitch said to Sunny while giving her an apologetic smile as Misty and Zipp nodded in agreement. “It's risky to try anything else.” He added.

Sunny gave a down expression, knowing that it’s true and that her plan didn’t work well as she turned to Discord. “At least you get to try out one of the combos, Discord.” She said while looking at Discord.

“Hey, I may be the Lord of Chaos, but I’m not that cruel to a friend’s work, Sunny. You did your best.” Discord assured with a small smile as Sunny gave a smile at Discord back in respect.

And then, Zipp zoomed past Sunny as she went to McBakertons with a smile. “PB and B!” Zipp cheered as she tapped on the screen.

“Ripple!” Pipp cheered as she appeared next to her sister with a smile and sparkles in her eyes.

“Dreamy creamy!” Izzy cheered next with sparkles in her eyes.

And then, the others, except for Sunny and Discord, then starts calling out their suggestions as each of their hooves are tapping on McBakertons’ screen and tapping on the fruits and vegetable icons, which is causing Bot-y McBakertons to twitch and his head to spin as he starts giving some smoke out of him.

Sunny and Discord saw this as they both widened their eyes at this as Sunny called out. “Whoa! Everypony, slow down! Bot-y can't handle so many orders at once!” She called out while sweating nervously.

“That bot is gonna be overloaded if you ponies don’t stop!” Discord called out as well, having a feeling that something bad might happen.

Bot-y McBakertons then spoke in a distorting voice. “FLAVOR ERROR! FLAVOR ERROR! FLAVOR ERROR!” He called out as his head kept spinning and sparks and screws were flying out of him as his head started smoking.

The rest of the Mane 6, along with Sparky and Misty, stop as they realize their mistake they’ve done to McBakertons as he is having a breakdown while they all sweat and give nervous expressions as McBakertons then bring out one of his tubes and aim it at them.

“Aah! Look out! Smoothie incoming!” Zipp called out as they all duck for cover as McBakertons start spinning around and start shooting out different smoothie flavors all over the area as the ponies around them start running for cover.

“SMOOTHIE MALFUNCTION! SMOOTHIE MALFUNCTION! SMOOTHIE MALFUNCTION!” McBakertons called out as the Discord, Misty, Sparky and the rest of the Mane 6 watched him go with wide eyes expressions as McBakertons wheeled out into town.

Just then, Sunset appeared as she teleported back while giving her friends a sheepish smile as she spoke. “Okay, I'm back!" She said. "Sorry to leave so suddenly, but... let's just say I saved the blue guy that appeared a few months ago from being killed by a giant robot with a mustache." She explained with a bored expression.

Everyone else stared at her shocked and confused, and Hitch even raised a hoof to ask something, but Sunset cut him off.

"Trust me, guys... You don't wanna know..." Sunset assured, still with a bored expression. “Anyway, what did I miss?” She asked the others, but she got her answer as she saw many different smoothies all over the place. “What happened?” She asked and then the others explained to her what happened in a quick version since McBakerton is on the loose. “WHAT?! Are you kidding me!?” Sunset called out in shock and a little anger as the others flinched from her outburst, knowing that she would react like this. “Seriously! I can’t leave you ponies alone for one minute without screwing something up!?” She asked in slight rage about what happened shortly after she left.

The rest of the Mane 6, along with Sparky, Misty and Discord, gave Sunset a sheepish chuckle, knowing that they had it coming.

“I guess not, Sunset. Not even for one second.” Izzy said sheepishly as she lowered her head a bit in slight fear.

“Yeah, we really made a mistake.” Misty added sheepishly.

“Ah! Nevermind! We gotta stop McBakertons before he make a smoothie mess all over Maretime Bay!” Sunset called out as she and the others rushed off to try and stop McBakertons’ rampage.


In another street of Maretime Bay, Bot-y McBakertons continues to shoot out smoothie flavors all over Maretime Bay as it hits some of the ponies as well.

“SMOOTHIE MALFUNCTION! SMOOTHIE MALFUNCTION! SMOOTHIE MALFUNCTION!” McBakertons called out as they moved to an alleyway and wheeled down as the others followed while dodging some smoothies that came their way.

Hitch followed next with Sparky on his back, but he then slid across the floor on a smoothie path on the ground, which caused Hitch to scream while Sparky giggled in excitement as they slid away from the group, leaving the girls and Discord behind.

The girls and Discord then saw the mess McBakertons has caused as a one pony is literally covered in smoothies while Dahlia tried to shake one off while a bunnycorn is covered in green smoothie as McBakertons came rushing while chasing two mares, one an earth pony and Flare as they tried to get away from McBakertons.

“Wow. I know chaos, but I give it an ‘A’ for the effort of the mess it's making.” Discord commented, he has his fair share for chaos but judging by how things are that McBakertons is making, not that chaotic for his standards.

“Now's not the time for chaos scales, Discord! Sunny, how many smoothie flavors did you put in McBakertons again?!” Sunset asked out in panic after seeing how many smoothies McBakertons were shooting out.

“It's loaded with three million fruit combos!” Sunny called out nervously as the rest of the rest of the Mane 6, Misty and Discord looked on in worry before Sunny gasps in realization. “Oh, no, the whole town is gonna be covered in smoothie!” She called out in panic.

“I thought you were just exasperating on the three million fruit combo thing! Did you have to put that many in McBakertons just to demonstrate?!” Sunset called out in shock from this.

“I thought it was a good idea at the time to figure out new combos! I just wanted to let the ponies try something new and give it a chance!” Sunny cried out in panic, while the girls and Discord looked at her in sympathy, thinking that they should’ve tried out new things like Sunny suggested so that they can experience new flavors instead of their usual ones.

And then in Mane Melody, the door opened as Thunder and Queen Haven walked out of the salon, with Queen Haven having a new mane style.

“Your style's a masterpiece, Majesty. Not a single hair out of place.” Thunder compliments Queen Haven about her new mane style.

“And after five hours in Mane Melody, I'd like to keep it that way.” Queen Haven said, having spent that long in Mane Melody to get her mane like that, but what she or Thunder didn’t know is that McBakertons are coming their way while spinning and shooting smoothie out.

Back with the Mane 6, which Hitch and Sparky returned to, Discord, and Misty saw that McBakertons was heading towards Queen Haven.

“Mom! Nooooo!” Zipp called out when she saw what’s going to happen.

“Her hair will be ruined!” Pipp cried out dramatically.

Zipp then gave a determined expression as she then zoomed towards McBakertons as she speed up, while Thunder and Queen Haven are distracted, McBakertons shoots out a smoothie, but before it could hit any of them, Zipp came in front of them as she caught it in her mouth and ate it.

The rest of the Mane 6 saw this with a smile, along with Sparky and Discord, starting having an idea while Misty saw this in shock and surprise from that.

“That’s it!” Sunset called out as she turned to the others. “Hope your thirsty ponies, and Discord, cause we got smoothies to freshen us up!” She called out to the others, knowing what they had to do.

McBakertons kept shooting smoothies as it spins out of control, which Thunder and Queen Haven notice as Thunder stood in front of Haven to protect her and her mane as Sunny and Sunset came in and caught each smoothie in their mouths.

Hitch and Izzy did the same as they caught two more as Thunder and Haven smiled at their timing and helped them.

Pipp caught a smoothie on her mouth as she landed and tasted the flavor. “Mmmm! Hey! Straw-nana?” She guessed from the taste as she gasped with sparkles in her eyes with a smile. “Not bad!” She said with a smile.

Discord caught another one as he tasted the flavor. “These are great! And this is the most fun I have had in years!” He cheered as he caught two more at the same time.

McBakertons then kept spinning and moving as it kept shooting smoothies out while ponies around were screaming and running out of the way.

“Quick! It's the only way to stop the town getting ‘smoothie'd!’” Hitch called out in determination as he, his friends, Sparky, Discord and Misty rushed after McBakertons.

The Pippsqueaks were looking at their phones until McBakertons came over them, which the Pippsqueaks widen their eyes in surprise. “SMOOTHIE MALFUNCTION! SMOOTHIE—!” He called out as he spun and shot a ton of smoothies out as the Pippsqueaks huddled together with their eyes closed as they were about to get hit by smoothies.

But then Pipp appeared in front of them as she caught each one in her mouth.


At Posey’s place, she is placing her white sheets on a hanger line as she smiles at them. “—IE MALFUNCTION!” She then heard McBakertons voice as she turned and saw him spinning and shooting smoothies his way as Posey screamed and tried to cover her white sheets as a smoothie about to hit.

But then Sunny and Sunset came in as they caught each smoothie in their mouths as Posey watched in surprise as they caught each one before McBakertons moved along as Sunset and Sunny smiled at Posey.

“Consider this as a break from all the karmas you had in the past, Posey.” Sunset said with a smile as Posey smiled in relief that she and her sheets are stain free and thanked Sunny and Sunset for the save.


Somewhere in Maretime Bay, Rufus is about to show off his magic trick to the crowd of ponies, but then McBakertons come right behind them.

“SMOOTHIE MALFUNCTION!” McBakertons called out as the crowds screamed and moved out of the way as Izzy and Discord appeared from Rufus’ magic hat, which surprised him from them as Discord and Izzy caught smoothies on each of their mouths, and then Misty jumped up in front of them and caught smoothies in her mouth as well on both sides.

“You're welcome!” Izzy said to Rufus with a wink.

“No need to thank us.” Discord added as he and Misty smiled at Rufus, who was a little surprise and confuse about this.


And then in an alley, Sparky, and a racoonicorn and bunnycorn are running from McBakertons, who is behind them as Sparky screamed as McBakertons kept shooting out his smoothies.

Sparky and the two critters hit a dead end as they huddled in fear as McBakertons was coming close and a smoothie was about to hit them, but then Hitch got in front of them as he caught one in his mouth.

“SMOOTHIE MALFUNCTION!” McBakertons called out as he kept shooting smoothies and started spinning, but Hitch acted quickly as he caught each smoothie in his mouth as he caught them really fast, and then McBakertons stopped spinning as he winded down and tilted on the ground as it finally shut down.

The rest of the Mane 6, Misty and Discord, made it Hitch as they saw the whole thing and were amazed by it.

“Whoa! Hitch! That was seriously heroic!” Sunny said in amazement at what Hitch just did as the others smiled at Hitch, pretty amazed at what he just did.

“You got some fast reflexes there, sheriff. And those are great.” Sunset commented, finding that amazing as well.

“Even I was surprised at what you just pulled off.” Discord said in awed, pretty amazed himself, surprisingly.

Hitch just looked at his friends as he got his mouth filled with tons of smoothies he caught as his face was a little messy with his cheeks puffed up before he gulped them down in one go before giving them a tired smile. “Just... doing my share of duty.” He said as he groaned at the amount of smoothies he caught and swallowed as Sparky climbed on his back and hugged him and the two critters hugged Hitch by his hooves, thanking him for saving them as Hitch smiled at them.

“Sorry about Bot-y McBakertons, Izzy. He really went out of hoof there.” Sunset apologized to Izzy for what happened to her chief bot.

“Ah, don’t worry, it was our fault for overloading him. Besides, I could fix Bot-y right up. He should be good as new in no time.” Izzy assured with her usual cheery smile, since she is Bot-y’s creator, she knows how to fix him up.

“And I would love to watch him get fixed up as well.” Discord volunteered, wanting to see how Izzy made and fixed things with his own eyes.

“You’re welcome to come, Discord!” Izzy cheered.

Sparky then starts licking some smoothie Hitch’s cheeks. “Mmmm!” He said, liking the taste of the smoothie as he smiled and looked at Hitch with sparkling eyes while waving his arms.

Hitch saw Sparky’s reaction as he had a thought. “Hey, if Sparky likes it…” He started as he picked some off his cheeks and licked it as he gasped with sparkles in his eyes with a smile. “All the smoothies have run into each other! This might be the most delicious one yet!” He announced with a smile, finding the smoothie combination he tasted amazing.

“Really?” Sunset asked in surprise as she picked some up and licked it as well as she had sparkles in her eyes as well. “Wow! These are amazing!” She cheered.

Sunny picked some up and licked it as well, tasting the flavor as she smiled at the taste. “It's a smoothie... made out of smoothies! Oh, the perfect combo!” She cheered with a smile and sparkles in her eyes before she gave a smirk to Hitch. “What can we call it?” She asked with a smirk.

Hitch smiled at Sunny as he answered. “I guess it is made up of all the best bits of everything. Why not call it the "Alicorn Special"?” He suggested with a smile.

Sunny then smiled with sparkles in her eyes at Hitch’s name idea, finding it perfect.

Sunset and Discord saw Sunny reactions as they each gave a smirk. “I may be the Lord of Chaos, but I don’t need my magic to know that these two are made for each other.” Discord whispered to Sunset with a smirk.

“Trust me, Discord. You are not the only one. We all think the same way.” Sunset whispered back with a chuckle as the rest of their friends chuckled quietly without Sunny and Hitch hearing, knowing that is true.


Sometime later, ponies are lined up at the smoothie stand as Sunset and Sunny are passing smoothies as the ponies chattered as they wait in line while others who already have their smoothies are slurping on them as Sunny waved her hooves at them with a smile as she and Sunset don’t notice that their cutie marks are glowing as the ponies continue to slurp on their smoothies.

Pipp then appeared next to Sunny and Sunset as she spoke. Whoa, Sunny, Sunset! The Alicorn Special is, like, totally a hit!” She cheered as she raised her hoof with a smile.

“Ponies just can’t stop buying them, that’s for sure.” Sunset commented as she passed a smoothie to another customer.

“Yeah, only the problem is... now nopony wants to try anything else!” Sunny pointed out with a small smile, seeing that ponies can’t stop slurping on their smoothies and not trying anything else since the Alicorn Special is the best thing to not stop buying.

Sunset gave a short chuckle from this. “Well, don’t worry, they will get tired from it, eventually.” She said, which earned a small laugh from the three of them from this outcome, finding it pretty funny.


In Opaline’s castle, Opaline saw the whole thing through her magic screen and some through Misty’s amulet, while she got bored and let Misty take a break for a bit from her last experience to catch Sparky, she got some entertainment from McBakertons smoothie rampage, which earn her an entertainment until it was over, but what really shocked her is that she saw Discord is still alive, old, but still alive, having known him being from Ancient Equestria and was a friend from the Guardians of Harmony, and close friend to Fluttershy, the Element of Kindness, which made her shock by this outcome as she paced back-in-forth in her throne room.

“Discord is still alive?” Opaline said in disbelief. “As if Sunset Shimmer is bad enough to be around. That means I'm going to have to be twice as careful for a while.” She muttered to herself, since having two creatures, Sunset and Discord, one who is a Guardian of Harmony and a friend to them, while being one of the last remnants of Twilight Sparkle and the Guardians of Harmony, she will have to be extra careful. “Not only is he the only one who is still more powerful than I CURRENTLY am, but he very likely still holds a grudge for how I hurt Fluttershy, he and that timid Pegasus really were close.” She added, remembering how she tossed Fluttershy to the ground when she cut in line in a Canterlot stand all those years again. “Looks like I have two remnants of Twilight Sparkle to deal with! And I won’t let them stop me from becoming the most powerful Fire Alicorn in all of Equestria!” She yelled out, determined to not let Sunset OR Discord get in the way of her plans of becoming all powerful and rule all of Equestria.

End of Chapter 47.

PreviousChapters Next