• Published 5th May 2022
  • 5,523 Views, 4,693 Comments

MLP G5 Sunset: Tell Your Tale: Season 1 - JesusG0987



What IF: The adventure continues as Sunset now joined the New Generation as they embrace the magic of friendship.

  • ...
10
 4,693
 5,523

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 55: Bridlewoodstock (TYT)

Author's Note:

This chapter takes place in the middle of Bridlewoodstock of the first episode of Chapter 4 of MYM

Chapter 55: Bridlewoostock (TYT)

At Pipp’s stand in Bridlewoodstock, Pipp is twirling her mane dryer around before she flew up as she began to sing and gave a wink.

(Fresh Song:)
(Pipp)
I'm feelin' fresh
Like my mane is on fleek
Happiness is all I need
Spreadin' love from you to me
Unh!

Pipp kept singing as she mane dried Fifi’s mane and gave a big poofy style in a ponytail with sparkles as Fifi smiled wide with sparkly eyes as she touched her mane.

Posey then got her mane covered in a mane style machine as it gave a rainbow glow before it stopped and released as it gave her mane some green highlights as Posey smiled with sparkles in her eyes as well.

Pipp then used her mane spray on Thunder as the pegasus guard closed his eyes with a smile as Pipp sprayed him.

Somethin' about the way I'm feelin' (feelin')
Like everypony got a glow (oh-oh-oh-oh, ohhh)
Shinin' brightly with a power (power)
To spread the colors of the rainbow (rainbow)

Pipp then placed some style glasses on Alphabittle, who had some highlights and flowers on him as he and Pipp took a selfie together as they smiled at the camera.

And then the next picture shows Onyx and Bongo Beats taking a selfie together while their mane has some accessories and highlights on them.

The next picture shows the Mane 6’s hooves together with some accessories, while Hitch hoof’s had a hooficure on them as they have sparkles around them.

Pipp gave a wink as she then twirled Fifi’s chair around, twirling the delivery pegasus in the process as her towel came off from the twirl.

A little bit later, Fifi, Posey and Thunder all did a pose at their makeover as Fifi has flowers in her mane with some purple highlights and purple eyeshadows, Posey has flowers in her mane, with her green highlights on her mane as well, and has a pink eyeshadow while having a hooficure with an accessory on the right side of her hind leg while Thunder has a punk style mane with blue, green and reddish streaks and having some accessories on him as the three ponies did a pose.

“Ooh! Yeah!” Pipp cheered as pointed to the three ponies with a smirk. “Check it out. That is how it’s done! Love it.” She sang the last word as she came up to Fifi, who was wearing a heart shaped glasses with a smirk. “It’s giving style…” She started as she then flew up to Posey as she gave a small smile and lifted her hoof up as it gave a sparkly glow. “It’s giving sparkle…” She then came to Thunder. “It’s giving glam.” She finished as Thunder gave a smile as he spread his wings and did a pose.

The crowd of ponies in front of her watches as they clap their hooves together with sparkles in their eyes from what they just saw.

“I can’t wait for my turn!” Windy said in excitement.

“Great!” Pipp said with a smile with her friends behind her as she brought out her mane spray and twirled it around. “Who’s next to get festival-fab beauless?” She asked the crowd. But as she then pressed on the mane spray, it only gave out a tiny spray, which made her wide eyes as she gasped in shock. “Oh no! Am I out of manespray!?” She asked in panic as her friends watched.

“Uh, Pipp?” Zipp called out to her sister while next to a pile of boxes. “It’s not just manespray, you’re out of everything.” She pointed out as she showed the empty boxes while a racoonicorn held out a mane spray bottle.

“Considering how Bridlewoodstock is, not surprising to run out so quickly with this many ponies.” Sunset commented, since starting Bridlewoodstock, so many ponies came which made sense to how Pipp ran out so quickly.

“What?!” Pipp asked in shock while having a panic expression. “What happened to all the beauty supplies I ordered from Mane Melody?!” She asked frantically.

Sunny gave a nervous chuckle as she sweat a bit. “Uh… Nopony panic.” She said to Pipp, who was looking nervously as Sunny gave her a calming smile. “I’m sure they’re just running late.” She added.

Pipp didn’t feel assured as she ran up to the tarp. “But all these ponies have come for… my… makeovers!” She called out as she then began to hyperventilate. “I can’t keep them waiting!” She called out as she turned to her friends. “I have to find that shipment or my reputation will be ruined!” She then walked up to the tarp as she gave a fierce expression. “No! I’ll handle it.” She said as she turned to her friends. “Can you ponies keep things running while I fix this?” She asked her friends.

“Of course.” Sunny said with a smile. “And, uh, how exactly?” She asked, since they don’t know how to run things when Pipp is gone.

“Oh just the basics.” Pipp shrugged with a small smile as she gave her friends the thing they needed to use. “When you need french braiding, fresh branding, pierce branding and fowler branding.” She said as she gave Izzy some brushes and a mirror, gave Zipp a box full of accessories, gave Sunset some brushes, gave Sunny some flowers and then went up to Hitch while giving him a firm look. “And make sure to post everything on Clip Trot and Ponygram.” She added as Hitch gave a nervous look from that as Pipp flew to the tarp. “Okay, bye!” She finished as she flew off.

The rest of the Mane 6 just stood there and kept staring at where Pipp left while trying to process what Pipp just instructed them to do.

“That pony really needs to take some R&R herself.” Sunset muttered as the others nodded in agreement.

“Uhhh, did you ponies get any of that?” Izzy asked her friends next as she didn’t get what Pipp told them that quickly.

The others shook their heads. “No./Neigh way./Not a word./Not even a peep.” Zipp, Sunny, Hitch and Sunset said together, not getting what Pipp told them either.

“She could’ve at least written it down.” Sunset commented.

Sunny then came up to the tarp and opened it slightly to see Windy looking at her phone with an excited smile while other ponies were waiting in line.

“But, I guess we’ll just have to improvies.” Sunny said determinedly to her friends.

“We have to at least try. Pipp is counting on us and she did put her hard work on Bridlewoodstock after all.” Sunset added in agreement. “Okay, ponies, let’s get started.” She called out as the others nodded in agreement.


A little bit later, the rest of the Mane 6 are starting their jobs as Zipp looks at her phone-table with the ponygram logo on it.

“Ponygram. Okay. How hard can this be?” Zipp asked herself with a smile as she tapped on the logo, turning monogram on as the screen showed it spinning around before facing Zipp with emojis appearing. “Oops. Is it on? Am I live?” She asked herself as she tapped the screen and then saw that it was on. “Uhhhh, h-hey! Uh, this is Zipp coming at you live from the Mane Melody Festival Fabulous Tent at Bridlewoodstock!” She announced as she then turned the camera to Hitch. “And as you can see, everything is going great!” She added.

Hitch looked nervous as he gave a nervous smile as he brushed on an elderly unicorn mare mane as some kind of braid came off, which made Hitch panicked. “I have no idea what I'm doing!” He cried out in panic, which startled the elder mare.

Zipp turned the camera away from Hitch as she sweat a bit with a nervous smile as she turn it to Sunny, who is doing Dahlia’s mane, how has pink highlights and eyeshadows as her mane is tied up with flowers and a wing accessory on it as Sunny is having trouble tying it up as she tight too much, which made it loosen Dahlia’s mane as it covered her head.

“Hey!” Dahlia called out from under her mane as Sunny gave a guilt expression while feeling nervous.

Sunset came in as she was trying to look between labels. “How does Pipp do this? She’s like Rarity who rarely tells us how fashion works.” She commented since she does not know how to handle this, even with some experience from Rarity, she barely knows how to make it work.

Izzy then came up from behind Sunny and Sunset as the two looked at their unicorn friend. “Mud masks are just mud, right?” She asked them cheerfully as she held out a bowl full of mud that had some sticks on it as Sunny and Sunset just gave her an unamused expression before facing the camera. “Hello!” She cheered as she waved her hoof to the camera.

Zipp turns the camera back to her while looking nervous. “Uh, so, uh, yeah, make sure you stop by! Uh, okay, goodbye!” She called out as she tapped on her phone to stop the streaming, but accidently turned on the picture filters as it now showed her as a clown. “How do I turn it off?” She asked herself as she tapped again, making it look like she’s a bull. “H-How do I turn it off?!” She called out as she tapped again to turn off the stream, but had trouble as she got close to the camera in panic, not one with livestream as her sister and had no experience with it before it showed a combo of both clown and bull.

“Give me that!” Sunset called out as the phone was snatched from Zipp as it faced Sunset. “You've never been on a livestream with your sister, Zipp.” She said as she turned off the livestream.


Where Pipp is in the forest, she saw the whole thing as she gasped from that as she tossed her phone away.

“What! Are! They! Doing?!” Pipp asked herself in panic from what her friends were doing before she turned and saw something that made her gasp more. “No, my supplies!” She called out as she saw a pegasus cart filled with Pipp’s Mane Melody supplies stuck in a pile of mud.
PIpp then rushed to it as she tried to push it free as she grunted and then hit it with her back as she kept pushing before she started sobbing before getting a determined expression. “This is a style emergency!” She called out as she then flew up and then flew around as she then flew fast in a blur with a roar.

Pipp whooshed past two racoonicorns, who were having some tea and crumpets as Pipp then hit her supply cart with a slam, which startled the two racoonicorns as they gave a bored expression.

Pipp hit the cart face first as she then slid off it. “Aah!” She called out as she fell into the mud puddle as she got up as she was covered in mud while spitting some out as she began to sob again.


Back at Mane Melody, Izzy is going through some stuff in a couple of bowls.

Izzy then gasps with sparkles in her eyes at the stuff. “There's so much cool stuff here! Anything can be a hair accessory!” She said cheerfully as she held out a spoon and placed it on Thunder’s mane. “Like this! Or this!” She then placed a kabob stick on Posey’s mane next.

“Um... /Wait…” Both Thunder and Posey said in unison while trying to say something to Izzy, but then went wide eyes as they saw Izzy rolling in a wagon full of dead branches, twigs, and some crystals.

“I found this in a swamp!” Izzy cheered as she twirled around and held up a pile as she smiled with sparkles in her eyes.

Both Posey and Thunder cringed at that as they had a bad feeling of what Izzy was planning.


Back with Pipp, she is watching her friends to see the livestream her friends are doing as Hitch held up a face mask jar while holding a brush with a group of ponies, and the Pippsqueaks, in front of him while the Pippsqueaks gave a giggle. “Okay. Mud masks. It's just like painting a wall... right?” He asked nervously as he held up the brush that had some mud mask on it.

And then there are livestreams camera facing as Hitch then started applying mud masks on the ponies, but then he brushed them too hard as the pony grunted from that.

The Pippsqueaks then started groaning from the messy mud mask Hitch gave them as Seashell starts tearing up while her friends wipe them off. “Ew! Hey! You got mud in my mane!” They called out.

Hitch gave a sheepish smile as he waved at the camera with the brush.

“What is he doing?!” Pipp asked in panic.

And then the next scene shows Izzy putting some mud, rocks and twigs on Onyx while Sunny and Sunset watches in worry.

“It's swamp chic!” Izzy cheerfully said with a wink as Sunny gave a nervous smile while Onyx just gave a look while Sunset facehooved herself.

“That is not even a style, Izzy.” Sunset groaned as she held a hoof to her face.

Zipp looked at the camera as she gave a nervous smile from this.

Pipp, who is still covered in mud and has her makeup supply cart strap on, looks at her phone as she looks in shock and panicked as she can tell her friends are having a hard time. “This is a nightmare! I've got to get back in there!” She said as she then rushed off at top speed.

Rufus is at the entrance of a line in Bridlewoodstock as he saw rumbling and something coming in the distance as he widen his eyes in surprise as Pipp came flying towards him,

“Hey, hey, whoa, whoa!” Rufus called out as he lifted his hoof as Pipp stopped. “I'm sorry, miss. You have to join the back of the line.” He instructed, not realizing that it was Pipp while pointing at the long line.

Pipp started to tear up again. “D... Don't you know who I am? I'm Princess Pipp! This is my festival!” She pointed out while giving a look at Rufus.

Rufus just gave a scoff. “Nice try. I happen to be a huge Pippsqueak, and there's neigh way Pipp would be caught lookin' like that.” He said while bringing out his phone while showing a picture of Pipp, not knowing that is really Pipp since she is covered in mud.

Pipp just gave a straight look from that. “COME ON!” She yelled out in worry and frustration.


Back at the tent, Zipp, Sunny, Sunset and Hitch are doing their in styling while feeling overwhelmed.

Sunny then gave a nervous laugh. “Ponies, I have no idea what I'm doing.” She said with a nervous smile.

“Sweet Celestia, Pipp makes this so easy.” Sunset commented while holding up a brush. “Now I know how Rarity gets when trying to make things fabulous when making clothes and makeup.” She added, now understanding how Rarity gets when she does something like this.

“You're telling me!” Zipp said in agreement while holding up a plant line and a crystal. “I don't know how to do any of this stuff!” She added, since she never really does makeup for fashion like her sister and doesn’t know how to do it.

“Knowing you, Zipp. Not surprising since you're not one for makeup or fashion stylish.” Sunset commented while giving a bored look at Zipp.

Zipp was going to retort from that, but stopped as she didn't have a comeback. “Okay, good point.” She admitted.

Izzy then got between her friends as she giggled. “You don't need to worry so much.” She said to her friends as she then held out a pack of flowers. “Just have fun!” She added as she tossed some flowers around.

“What do you mean have fun while styling, Izzy?” Sunset asked in curiosity.

“I’ll show you.” Izzy said cheerfully as she grab some makeup tools and got to a pony with a brush and manedryer on her hooves as she did a little makeover as she gave it a style with some leaves and vines while making the mane more poofy.

The others watched in confusion as Izzy walked past them with some flowers and vines on her as she did the pony’s hoof with some blue hooficure as the others widened their eyes as Izzy dusted her hooves with a smile as she then showed the pony.

The pony mare looked at her new style, while wearing a green cape with red flowers and some leaves on her neck and blue bubble hooficures as she smiled with sparkles at her new look.

(Fresh Song Continues:)

Sunset then smiled at the idea. “Of course. Let’s not do what Pipp does, let’s do what we need to do. Everypony, let’s have fun and do things our way.” She declared as she went to do a pony’s some style.

(Pipp)
I'm feelin' fresh
Like my mane is on fleek
Happiness is all I need
Spreadin' love from you to me
I'm feelin' fresh

Zipp then came up behind Posey while holding up a flower while thinking, Posey gulped as she was really nervous. Zipp then smiled as she then did a little color paint on Posey and put some flowers on her.

“Wow! This is so cool!” Posey said with a wide smile as she looked at herself while Zipp smiled from the compliment.

(Pipp)
...Celebration never ends
Oh, 'cause we always a ten
Ooh-hoo-hoo-hooooo-hooooo

Izzy then did another pony as said pony mare smiled with sparkles in her eyes.

Sunset finished windy as she looked at herself in the mirror as she had blue and green highlights on her mane and tail while having a blue cape with plant vines on it while wearing a homemade crown made of crystals as Sunset smiled at her work.

And then Hitch held up a face brush in front of Thunder, who got his eyes close as Hitch felt really nervous as he used the puff on Thunder, which made Hitch panicked a little until Sunny came up to him.

“We've got this!” Sunny encouraged Hitch with an encouraging smile as she then brought out her face brush and puff in some green makeup and some other makeup.

(Pipp)
I'm my best self, everypony can tell
Ooh-hoo-hoo-hooooo-hooooo
I'm my best self, everypony can tell

IZzy then placed a flower crown on two ponies, who smiled with sparkles in their eyes as Izzy smiled at them.

Zipp did more fake images on the ponies as she placed some more flower images on them as a pony mare did a pose before smiling.

Sunny and Hitch finished Thunder as he now has multicolor face makeup as he looks at his new appearance.

“Whoa! Festival style is wild!” Thunder said with a smile and sparkles in his eyes as he gave a laugh.

The rest of the Mane 6 look at each other with a smile as they were about to give each other a hooftap, but then they hear Pipp yelping as she comes rushing in through the tent.

“I'm back! Everyone, stop panicking!” Pipp calls out frankley as she then realizes that nopony is panicking. “Huh?” She said in surprise at what she saw as she saw the ponies liking her friends’ work, including Jazz as she walked by.

“Check out how different I look!” Windy said to Posey in excitement, while Posey has a new mane look with two buns tied with three branches with leaves.

“I love these eco-friendly accessories!” Posey added with a smile as she and Windytook a picture together with their new look.

Pipp watches in surprise as her friends come up to her. “Hey, Pipp. You’re back.” Sunset said with a small smile.

“Oh, thank hoofness!” Hitch said in relief with sparkles in his eyes.

“This makeup stuff is way harder than it looks!” Zipp added, now realizing how hard doing makeup is while doing it on her own.

“But it was fun!” Sunny pointed out with a smile.

“We may not be able to do what you do, Pipp. But doing things on our own and having fun while doing it really pulls through where it counts.” Sunset added with a smile as well.

“You like what we did? Hmm?” Izzy asked as she, Sunny and Sunset looked at Pipp with smiles and sparkly eyes as the others looked at her with smiles, wanting to know what Pipp thought of their work.

“Ponies, I…” Pipp startled before she gave a smile with sparkles in her eyes. “I love it!” She cheered before she looked at the ponies her friends did their makeup on as she gave a gasp. Oh, so unique! So creative! I mean, maybe not quite as polished as I'd do it, but…” She said after looking at the two ponies and Posey and Windy while inspecting the looks before returning to her friends with a smile. “But maybe that's what festival fashion is about. Trying something new.” She added as she gave sparkly eyes again. “I'm inspired! What do you say, ponies? Let's get styliiiiing!” She sang while holding some hoof polish and a curling iron with sparkles in her eyes and a smile.

The rest of the Mane 6 smiled in response. “Like you have to ask, Pipp.” Sunset said with a smile.

(Fresh Song Finished:)
(Pipp)
Ooh-hoo-hoo-hooooo-hooooo
I'm my best self, everypony can tell
Ooh-hoo-hoo-hooooo-hooooo

Pipp then made a homemade flower crown with crystals as she held it with a wide smile and sparkles in her eyes as she turned and looked at Izzy, who was holding the same thing as the two smiled at each other.

Zipp then placed a flower on Fifi’s mane as the delivery pegasus smiled with sparkles in her eyes as Zipp and Pipp watched with a smile.

Pipp then did Flare’s face as the pegasus mare held up a mirror and looked at her makeup face as Pipp turned to Hitch with a smirk as Hitch was writing down on his journal as the two gave each other smiles.

Sunset and Pipp then did a couple of ponies hooves together as they finished and the two ponies smiled at their hooficures as Sunset and Pipp gave each other a hooftap with smiles.

Sunny then held up a brush and manespray as Pipp did the same as the two smiled at each other.

The Mane 6’s Cutie Marks then began to glow together as a picture was taken of the group as there was mud on the ground as the Mane 6, and Sparky, did a pose at the picture while Pipp winked at the picture, knowing that they are having a good time doing makeup together and having fun at Bridlewoodstock.

End of Chapter 55.

PreviousChapters Next