• Published 5th May 2022
  • 5,524 Views, 4,693 Comments

MLP G5 Sunset: Tell Your Tale: Season 1 - JesusG0987



What IF: The adventure continues as Sunset now joined the New Generation as they embrace the magic of friendship.

  • ...
10
 4,693
 5,524

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 50: Opaline Alone

Chapter 50: Opaline Alone

On the beach of Maretime Bay, the Mane 6, along with Misty and Discord are gathered on a picnic blanket as Sunny came while holding a pie.

“Alright, everyponies, and draconequus, grab a slice.” Sunny announces as she places the pie down as each of them grab a slice. “These are the best fruit pies in all of Maretime Bay!” She cheered.

Zipp is the first to take a bite out of hers as her eyes sparkled as well as she swallowed her bite.

Sunset then takes a bite out of her slice next as she smiles wide. “Wow, no kidding, Sunny! These are great!” She cheered with sparkles in her eyes as she happily took another bite.

Discord took a bite out of his eyes’ sparkled as well. “This is the best thing my taste buds have ever tasted!” He cheered as he ate his whole.

Izzy squealed in joy with sparkles in her eyes as some fruit contents were on her face as she looked at her pie piece. “Delicious!” She said as she ate her slice.

“Oh yeah!” Pipp cheered with sparkles in her eyes as wells with fruit contents on hers as well.

“Nice!” Zipp commented while having some on her face too.

Hitch is eating his while Sparky is on his head while eating his piece of the pie as well.

Pipp then looked at her friends as she then gave a snort while giggling as she lifted up her phone and faced the camera to the others. “Look at your face!” She laughed as she gestured to the fruit contents from the pie on their faces.

Zipp just gave her sister a bored expression. “Pipp, you literally have pie in your ears.” She pointed out.

“Huh? Oh!” Pipp said with a wide smile before she looked up and saw pie crumbs are really in her ears as she gave a laugh as they fell out. “It’s everywhere! Ooh!” She laughed before she looked at her phone as the rest of the Mane 6, Sparky, Misty and Discord, huddled together as they gave a group picture.

More pictures are taken as the next one shows Izzy and Discord shoving their pie slices into Hitch's mouth cheerfully while Sparky fell off with a smile.

The next picture shows Sunny, Sunset and Pipp having a food fight as Pipp tosses some pies.

Another picture shows Zipp having two pie slices splattered on her head as Misty watches, and then the next picture shows Hitch throwing another one at her cheeks as Misy places her hooves on her cheeks in shock.

And then the next one is Zipp flying above Hitch with a wide smile as she tosses one of her slices at Hitch, which hits his cheeks as Sparky flies above and throws pies around as the other watches.

“Aah!” Misty cried out as a pie slice hit her in the face as it slid off as she gave a smile as she laughed.

Pipp came next to her with a laugh as well as she and Misty took a picture together with both of them smiling. “Awww, that one's cute.” She said as she and Misty looked at their picture on Pipp’s phone.

“Okay, this is the best fun I had in a while, ponies.” Discord said with a small smile of joy.

“You love a little playful chaos, huh Discord?” Sunset asked with a smirk before she threw another pie at Discord’s face.

The Lord of Chaos just licked his entire face to grab some of the contents. “I most certainly do. Twilight and my old friends never let me have this much fun with them. Well, except for Spike and Big Mac when we used to have that guys night hang out.” He said with a smile at the memory of his time with his friends.

“Well, we always make funtime out of anything, sometimes.” Sunset said with a chuckle as she and the others do have fun from time to time as Discord joins in on the chuckle.

Sunny then spoke up as it drew the others attention as she smiled at them. “Soooo, I was thinking, for ice cream, we could—” She started.

Misty then felt her necklace shaking as she grew worried as she grabbed it to stop the shaking as she turned to her. “Uh, I-I'll be right back!” She called out as she trotted off while the others looked at each other in confusion.

“That pony sure is in a hurry.” Discord commented.

Sunset however, gives a suspicious look at Misty. “Something is going on with Misty, but what?” She asked herself quietly, having been feeling off with Misty lately.


Misty looked around as she hid behind a rock wall. Once she realizes the close is clear, she clicks on the amulet as Opaline appears.

“Misty! What on Earth is taking so long?! Have you forgotten what I sent you for?” Opaline questioned as she got close to Misty’s face as the Unicorn grew nervous before Opaline noticed the pie mess on Misty. “Is that... pie... in your mane?” She asked in confusion as she raised an eyebrow.

“Oh.” Misty said as she gave a nervous chuckle as she wiped the pie contents of her. “Yeah. Long story. I'll... I-I'll get it soon. I promise.” She said nervously.

“Remember, Misty. This task is very important.” Opaline said firmly as she got close to Misty with a stern expression, which scared Misty. “Do not fail me.” She finished.

“Hey, Misty!” Sunny called out as her friends discussed with each other. “We're voting on ice cream flavors! Hurry up!” She called out to her with a smile.

“Uh, coming!” Misty called out with a small smile as she turned and saw Opaline giving an evil laughter as she went back into the amulet as it closed.


At Opaline’s Castle, after Opaline ended the call, she kept giving her evil laugh before she began to cough as she clears her throat for laughing for too long.

Opaline recompose herself as just stands around in her throne room as she looks around. “Hmmm... Hmmm…” She hummed to herself as she looked at her clock, which was ticking as she gave an annoying look as she growled. “Ugh! Well, I can't just sit around all day waiting for that pathetic little pony. I have important business to attend to.” She said with a small smile as she brushed her mane before she look at a TV remote as she clicked on it as blue flames appeared.


A little bit later, Opaline is surrounded by flames while wearing a crown and a black cape on her. “Bow before me, Earth pony!” She called out with an evil smirk as it revealed that she was looking in the mirror while doing a little fashion.

(Opaline Song)

(Opaline)
You could call me evil, but
I will go and take just what I need
Don't need nopony with me

Opaline sang to herself while giving a wink as she tossed her black cape off while wearing a new one with purple stripes on.

Yes, it might be villainous
But that's what makes me the perfect queen

A little bit later, she puts on a new gown with a shape-like crown made from what appears to be pink wood as she looked at herself in the mirror before a little bit later, she sat on her throne with a pose.

You will bow to me.
So hush, filly, just
Get lost in the rush

A little bit later, Opaline opens her dresser as she looks through her clothes as she tosses some away. “Keep. Donate. Keep. Keep.” She said before she brought out a ruff that was in her dresser. “DESTROY!” She yelled in rage as flames appeared around her before she gave a second thought as piles of clothes and fashion materials were around her. “Hmmm... But does it spark fear? She asked herself while looking at the ruff in interest.

(Opaline)
Mesmerized, go to sleep
Like a lullaby, I'll be singing
I've got the power (power)

A little bit later, Opaline is wearing the ruff around her neck while wearing a fancy hat as she walks down stage like as lights shines from the floor as she raises her hoof with an evil smirk.

“Fierce!” Opaline started with a fierce look with.

“Powerful!” Opaline then starts wearing green-like shoulder straps with her sunglasses on while the background was like her on a cliff with dark clouds as lightning strikes.

Opaline then starts wearing another crown and cape as she walks on the stage with an evil look.“Oh, you should be scared!” She said with an evil smile.

In front of Opaline are pictures of the Mane 6, and Discord, on furniture with darts on them with Sunny and Sunset in the middle with Sunset’s and Discord’s having the most darts, since Sunset is a Guardian of Harmony and Discord is an ally to them, while Izzy’s picture on the broom fell as Opaline sang.

(Opaline)
And you're going to feel
You're going to feel the fla-a-a-ames, fla-a-a-ames
La-da-da-dee-da-da-da
Oh, you'll feel

Opaline sang to herself with a wide smile as twirled around.


A little bit later, Opaline is laying upside down on a couch while feeling a bit bored.

“What is taking so long, Misty?” Opaline asked, apparently communicating to Misty with her magic.


At the beach, Misty is talking to Opaline, while Opaline’s mane is up straight due to her hanging upside down.

“I promise, I'm working on it!” Misty said a bit quietly so that the others won’t hear her.

“There is zero room for error here, Misty.” Opaline said firmly as Misty flinched before then floated up. “Whoa!” She yelped out as she landed with a thud as she disappeared from the amulet as Misty watches.


In Opaline’s castle, it showed Opaline falling from her couch as she landed on her head as she gave an irritated growl.


“Don't worry, Opaline.” Misty said as the smoke returned to the amulet as it closed as she gave a determined expression. “I won't let you down.” She finished before Sunny held out two scoops of ice cream to her as Misty gasped in surprise as she turned and saw Sunny giving her an ice cream.

“Mm.” Sunny said with a smile.


A little bit later, Opaline then starts playing crafted mini figures of the Mane 6 as she plays around with Sunny’s figure. “‘Ooh! I'm Sunny! And I think that everypony should have magic! I have so many friends!’” She intimidated Sunny with a playful smile before going to Sunset’s figure. “‘I’m Sunset. I am an Alicorn and a Guardian of Harmony and I will carry on Twilight’s legacy and keep the Magic of Friendship alive.’” She intimated Sunset before she gave an irritated look while glaring at Sunny and Sunset’s figures. “Enjoy your magic while it lasts.” She said in her normal tone before she gave an evil smirk. “Because as soon as I get one hoof on that dragonfire, I'll be the most powerful Alicorn!” She declared before she glared at the figures before stomping her hooves on the rest of them. “And you two and your pathetic little besties will answer to me for the rest of your lives and Twilight’s legacy will be ruined forever!” She declared with an evil smile before she gave an evil laughter before she growled and stomped her hoof on Sunny and Sunset’s figures, breaking them in anger.

Opaline took a breather as she calmed down. “And this question still bugs me to this day. How is this Sunset Shimmer still around if she knows Twilight Sparkle?” She asked herself before she gave a thoughtful expression. “Hmm… now that I think about it, if Sunset Shimmer is a Guardian of Harmony, how come it’s taken me over 100 years to finally get to see her, and where was she during all that time? Surely I’d have met her at least once during Twilight’s reign, so why didn’t I?” She asked herself while giving her thoughtful expression at how come she never saw Sunset before during Twilight’s reign. “This is interesting. Mmm, I’m sure I’ll figure it out in time.” She said to herself.


A little bit later, Opaline put her hooves on a table, which is covered in silver makeover with diamonds as she watches one of Jazz’s videos through her phone as she brushes her hoof quickly while sweating a bit while watching the video with some stencils on the ground.

“‘Welcome to Hooficures with Jazz’.” Jazz said through the video as she held out a brush while bringing out some things for the videos to follow the instructions. “Now, all you need to get started is a stencil and your favorite hoof polish. At home, hooficures can be super chic.” She instructed.

Opaline then looked and saw one of the stencils stuck on her hoof and then saw another on her other hoof as they were stuck. She then shook her hooves to get them off, but she ended up leaning back as she fell to the floor. “Aah!” She yelled out as she fell with a thud.


A little bit later, Opaline is in the living room as she is watching TV, which is playing "My Bananas” as it showed the song and Sunny’s ripping.

Opaline watches as she starts laughing hysterically as she has her mane rolled up and kept in place as she watches “My Banana” as tears of laughter start coming out and tap on the table in laughter. “I can't!” She said through her laughter as she really enjoys this and finds it funny to see Sunny’s embarrassment.


A little bit later after watching “My Bananas”, Opaline is in the kitchen part of the castle as she is searching the cabinets for a snack as she places some bags or boxes out and places them on the counter as she searches through the cabinet.

But when Opaline moves a can of soda, she saw a racoonicorn eating in the cabinet as it turned and hisses at Opaline as the Alicorn Queen screamed in fright from that.


“You foal!” Opaline called out through Misty’s amulet at the beach while Misty looked confused.

“Uh?” Misty asked in confusion.


“How did you let a racoonicorn in here?!” Opaline questioned as she while on on top of a stool as she held up a brom and tried to swipe the racoonicorn as it ran around her as Opaline kept waving her broom at it.


“A what?” Misty asked in confusion with a raised eyebrow at Opaline’s question. “Opaline, are you okay?” She asked to be sure she heard right.


At the castle, the racoonicorn dressed up in one of Opaline’s cape and crown as it looked in the mirror and posed to itself.

“Put that cape down or so help me...!” Opaline demanded in anger as she lit up her horn as it began to spark up with electrical magic.

The racoonicorn turned and squeals in fright when it saw what Opaline about to do.

Opaline grunts as she aims her horn at it, but when she does, her horn frizzes out as she groans. The racoonicorn took it’s chance as it got out of the cape and crown as it ran off with a squeak.

Opaline growls from that as she glared at the racoonicorn. “I'm warning you, rodent!” She angrily said as she channeled magic into her hooves as it sparked up as she waved her hoof to the racoonicorn, but it frizzled out as soon as she aimed at it as Opaline growled in frustration. “If I had my powers...!” She said to herself angrily as she clenched her hooves, apparently she only has enough magic to communicate with Misty through the amulet, but not enough for anything else until she gets back to her full strength.

The racoonicorn popped up from her piles of clothes as it has a pink wig and a crown on its head as it poses with a squeak before it squeaks in fright when it saw Opaline coming towards it.

“Yah!” Opaline called out as she waved her broom at the racoonicorn as she chased after it around with a grunt.

The racoonicorn hid behind the barrel with Hitch’s picture on it, but then jump as he dodge Opaline’s broom as she hit the chairs that have Sunny and Sunset’s picture at them as they fell to the floor, and then jump on the lamp that has Zipp’s picture on it as it fell and some clattering sounds can be heard as Opaline growls in frustrations.

The racoonicorn then went through the food that was on the counter as they are knocked to the floor. “If that stains, so help me...!” Opaline yelled at it.

The racoonicorn squeaks before some piece of the wig fell on its face as it heat a dress drawer headfirst as became dazed and fell to the floor as Opaline grabbed it and pick it up as it squeaks and tired to wiggled free from Opaline’s grip as the whole castle is a complete mess.

“Oh, you're going to pay for this, devious little...!” Opaline started as she glared hatefully at the racoonicorn for making a huge mess in her castle before the front door opened, revealing Misty.

“Opaline! I did it!” Misy called out with a smile as she held up a smoothie. “Kiwi-paya blast with a purple heart! Just like you asked!” She said as she showed the smoothie, apparently, Opaline sent Misty out to get a smoothie for her, since she can’t leave the castle to get it herself.

Opaline tossed the racoonicorn away as she turned to Misty with a smile. “Finally!” She said as she snatched the smoothie from Misty and started slurping on it and then gave a sigh. “That's better.” She said before looking at Misty. “Now, Misty, this... is... crucial.” She said as she gave a firm expression.

“Uh…” Misty said uncertainty as she placed her hoof on her chin nervously.

“I need you to help me pick a power crown.” Opaline explained as she showed shelves of crowns in a dresser rows of crowns are shown as they sparkled.

Misty was surprised by Opaline’s suggestion as she gave a nervous smile while looking nervously. “Oh, uh, but, um, you told me to stake out Mane Melody this evening, and, you know, the karaoke will be starting soon, and I can't miss that!” She called out as she trotted to the door, apparently Misty is joining the others in karaoke Pipp is having in Mane Melody and she does not want to miss it.

“The what?!” Opaline called out in surprise and a bit of rage by that.

“I'll be back soooon!” Misty called out as she trotted out the door.

Opaline groans from that as her left eye twitches a bit in irritation.


A little bit later, Opaline is back in the living room with the racoonicorn, watching TV as they are seeing a show as Opaline gave a scoff.

“She'll never marry that peasant.” Opaline said as the racoonicorn eat some snacks on the bowl and Opaline drink some of her smoothie before take some snacks from the bowl as well as the two watch the show.

End of Chapter 50:

PreviousChapters Next