• Published 26th Apr 2022
  • 404 Views, 11 Comments

Letters - ShadowblazeCR



A collection of letters between Octavia and Vinyl through their time apart. Taking place while they pursue their music careers on opposite ends of Equestria.

  • ...
2
 11
 404

Vinyl - Tour Preperation

Octy,

That sounds awesome! I'm glad you're getting after it lately, that sounds like I need to update Bon Bon on her wife's antics then. She's been bothering me enough as it is, says that Lyra isn't sending her letters like we are. Something about how the phone calls and texts don't have the same romanticism to them as hand-written things. I told her that I'm not loaning you out for writing letters, so don't go writing for Lyra anytime soon. I have you reserved, love.

The preparation for the tour is going really well. All that's left is some real rehearsals, and maybe some fine tunning. Thankfully it should be a little bit short than yours, and we'll end up back around the same time. Nothing crazy, though I think my crowd will go a bit more crazy then yours. I'm thinking of trying my first stage dive in a few weeks.

I'll be sure to bubble wrap myself so you won't be missing any pieces of Vinyl when I come back. Maybe I'll do it in one of those big inflatable hamster balls as a compromise. I'm at least throwing one of those cakes into the crowd at least, and there's nothing you can do to stop me. Neon told me about a friend of his who used to do it. And I'm totally gonna give it a go.

That is unless your letter gets here saying to not. Which might be conveniently ignored until I do it. So, if a reply doesn't come for a couple weeks you know why.

Keep loving me as much as I love you,

Vinyl

Comments ( 1 )

I love the difference in how the two "speak".

Login or register to comment