• Published 26th Apr 2022
  • 398 Views, 11 Comments

Letters - ShadowblazeCR



A collection of letters between Octavia and Vinyl through their time apart. Taking place while they pursue their music careers on opposite ends of Equestria.

  • ...
2
 11
 398

Vinyl - Trying Out Stuff

Octy,

We finally got some new equipment to try out. Even with all of it, we even got some more to replace a few of our old pieces of equipment too. Neon and I stole this dope new thing called a hang drum, one of my buddies sent it to the studio but I claimed it for the two of us. After some lunch today we're gonna try it out and see what we can do with it, from some of the videos I've seen online it should be pretty cool. The power has been on for a good bit at this point, so I don't see us getting interrupted by it any time soon again.

I hope all is going well with your performances, I have no worry that you're doing awesome, but you know it never hurts to mention. Try to ask the local griffons around the next place where some good music is, I've heard they've got some solid stuff. If you could record some, that'd be great, I'm always on the lookout for something fresh. Plus, I think you'll enjoy seeing their culture and how it affects their style of music. That's always been your kind of thing, which makes you even more lovable.

Till I write you again, with even more love.

Vinyl