• Published 26th Apr 2022
  • 396 Views, 11 Comments

Letters - ShadowblazeCR



A collection of letters between Octavia and Vinyl through their time apart. Taking place while they pursue their music careers on opposite ends of Equestria.

  • ...
2
 11
 396

Vinyl - Bored

Octavia,

It's official, I am probably the most bored I've been since you left. The crew decided we should have a free day today, but the rain and thunderstorms around the area have kept me inside. Yeah, I know Octy, why don't I entertain myself with those brain-numbing video games I like so much. Well, I would love to, except that that there has been a power outage for the whole day and they don't expect to have everything up until tomorrow. And tomorrow is tomorrow and not right now. And yes I know that I can use my phone.

If I hadn't used up all the data already doing that.

Okay, I'm sorry if you can't call me in the next couple days till the month is over. I might have forgotten to stick to the games that I can play offline on the phone. I guess I need to figure out that unlimited plan we keep talking about. I'll have it good to go before you get back, I promise.

Tomorrow we get our new equipment in to be able to start making some sick new beats and sounds. I'll be sure to keep you updated on that. As a parting gift, here's the picture you wanted of me and Neon.

Never going to stop loving you,

Vinyl