• Published 21st Feb 2022
  • 586 Views, 6 Comments

Filled with chocolate chips and troubles. - supermark



Can ponies stay friends when cookies are at stakes? The eternal quest for baked goods never ceases.

  • ...
0
 6
 586

Ready for a new batch.

Hours after the cookie incident, far from Ponyville, there was a strange manor where a facility was running tickle related experiments. Windy wished to put a stop to them to free the test subjects or at least gather some intel for her own, but it wasn't a trip without it's load of mishaps.

"This is all your fault."
Complained Marquis as he tried to wiggle out of his bindings, watching with apprehension the fluffy machine lowering from the ceiling.

"No need to thank me~."
Eagerly returned the green mare bound next to him, grinning at she was excited to learn more about this tool the mad pony scientist boasted about.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

The moon was now high in the sky and Ponyville's inhabitants were all asleep and already dreaming. With the exception of a stallion walking through the nearby forest. Avoiding the traps layed at the entrance, he entered a lonely house in a clearing next to a quiet river and a shooting range.
Marquis was tired, today was eventful and his body was sore from laughing and running so much, but he had one last task before going back home to rest.
Walking up the stairs he reached Windy's bedroom. Levitating carefully the sleeping pony resting on his back, he set her down into bed and pulled the covers over her.

"Good night, Windy. I'll see you tommorow."

Comments ( 6 )

Aaaah! This was so cute! Not that I expected anything less, given who's involved. This gave me a much better idea of these two cuties' relationship now. Windy is a lot more mischievous than meets the eye, hehe. After finishing reading this story, Had the strong desire to give both cuties involved a thorough cuddling.

Nicely written, Captain. <3

Ahhhh oh my goodness this was so cute!

I would like to see more of these two adventures! They are so cute!

11198765
Thank you~. <3
I might eventually do specific adventures or wholesome scenes with them.

11198768
Please do! My goodness these are adorable! :raritystarry:

l like these two characters. Marquis is a kind pony. He seemed is always deal with the trouble in the adventure. Windy is active and always makes trouble. From their dialogues, their adventure sound very interesting. l want to know more about their friendship. When and how they met at first? Why Marquis like adventure with Windy? Please write the story about their adventure and their life. l can't wait to read their newadventures , cute arts , hugs and tickles.

I love this story so much! I really hope you do another

Login or register to comment