• Published 20th Dec 2021
  • 580 Views, 35 Comments

Sunset's Bizarre Adventure Reboot - StardustSprinkle



After her defeat at the prom, Sunset Shimmer finds herself to be in a bizarre situation.

  • ...
6
 35
 580

Forcing Hand

What...happened? My body..I can't move...Sunset thinks to herself as the girl, now lying face down, struggles to move her body: Yes, I was walking back home...Park! I was in the park...Then someone hit me from the back...

"So you are finally awake. Tell me where the crystal is and you may live."

Is that...Is that my voice? Unable to even move even a muscle, Sunset looks up: It...it's my face! It's me? No...What...My body...why won't it move? Everything hurts...

"Ah, yes, you must be confused," The woman squads down. With a cold tone, she explains: "My name is Sunset Shimmer. Funny, isn't it? We look alike, got the same name, but got different stands."

I have to get up...come on! Move... Sunset grits her teeth as she tries to move, but her body refuse to move.

"Oh right," the human Sunset smirks: "I have you pinned down just in case. You know, most stand users won't tell their opponents what their abilities are, but I will tell you. My stand is called Room of Angels and I can control air pressure and air composition. Pretty sweet, isn't it? Try as you may, you cannot escape air. Besides, I have a pretty far range for my stand so give it up."

Sunset glares at her human counter part as her stand starts to manifest.

"Oh, right, light," Human Sunset giggles: "You can slow down the speed of light, right? Well I've already gotten that taken care of."

I...my head..dizzy...can't...sleep... As her vision blurs, Sunset's vision start to fade.

"You stand is impressive, but you see," human Sunset looks down: "It will get nothing down when both you and your stand are pinned down by air pressure. Oh, did I mention that you brain would shut down within 30 second without oxygen? After that, you will only have 5 minutes to live. You stand is no good if your brain is down. Now, the timer begins, where is the crystal?"

"I..." Sunset opened her lips: "It's..."

"What? You only have 20 seconds lift and hurry it up." human Sunset leans down: "Where is it?'

"Above..."

"What?" Before she could react, an apple hits human Sunset's back. However, instead of bouncing off, the apple cracks her ribs: "Gah! What on earth?"

"You see," With the air pressure back to normal, Sunset get back to her feet, coughing up blood: "I was running out of time, but I just got enough strength left to slow down an apple. When light slows down, mass of an object would also increase. I could't crust you, but I can make one heavy apple!"

"I see," human Sunset stands up: "Smart of you. I should have taken notice. Well, now you are on your feet. I will have no other options. It would take 10 seconds to shut down your brain with complete vacuum, and you can probably get away if you slow down light enough, but with enough air pressure on the other hand..."

Before she could react, Sunset was once more pushed down to the ground. This time, the air pressure on her increases evermore and her consciousness fades.

"There can only be one Sunset Shimmer," her human counterpart says: "Goodbye, mistake."


Sunset opens her eyes. She is still alive. Besides her bed, sits Principal Celestia.

"You are awake," Celestia lets out a sigh of relief: "Thank heavens your friends arrived on time!"

"My...friends?" Sunset sits up: "Are they ok?"

"I'm afraid not," Celestia sighed: "As you know, your...counterpart has a powerful stand. Her power over air makes her almost invincible, but Luna and I arrived on time. Your friends are receiving treatments, but no one was terribly injured."

"So, she overpowered everyone?"

"She overpowered your friends," Celestia rubs her temples:" She has grown more powerful over time, but Luna and I got experience. From this point onwards, I want you and your friends to stay after school and train with us. The more you understand your stand power that more of a fighting chance you have."

"I see, and the crystal..."

"We will talk about the crystal when you grow stronger."

Author's Note:

Stand User: Sunset Shimmer (Human world)
Stand Name: Room of Angels
Special Ability: this stand can manipulate air pressure and composition of air.
Power: A
Speed: A
Range: B
Durability: A
Precision: A
Potential: A (devolved from a more powerful stand)

Comments ( 3 )

Amazing chapter my friend!

So good to see you back again :pinkiesmile:

Now we face the entrance of human sunset shimmer

11731441
Thank you! Things has been insane, but I am back! It's gonna take sometime but I will try to update regularly

11731442

Take as much time as you need, these updates are always worth the wait :pinkiesmile:

Login or register to comment