• Published 20th Dec 2021
  • 580 Views, 35 Comments

Sunset's Bizarre Adventure Reboot - StardustSprinkle



After her defeat at the prom, Sunset Shimmer finds herself to be in a bizarre situation.

  • ...
6
 35
 580

Attraction

"Is this seat taken?" A woman in her late twenties asks Twilight Sparkle.

"No," The girl asks without looking up as her eyes focus on a textbook.

"It's pretty quiet here," The woman looks around at the empty cafe, her head hidden beneath a hood: By the way, my name is Soleil AuMiroiter."

"Ok," Twilight replies absentmindedly as she flips to another page.

"Physics, eh?" The woman asks: "You know, I used to love physics, especially the part about gravity."

Twilight rolled her eyes, ignoring the stranger while dropping down some notes.

"For example," The woman comments as the book was snatched from Twilight's grip.

"What was that for!" Twilight shout before trying to retrieve her book from the stranger's hand. However, as she looks up, the girl sees the book floating next to the stranger's head.

"Oh my," Twilight takes her glasses off before rubbing her eyes. Too much study, it must be!

"Tell me do you believe in gravity?" The stranger asks as Twilight puts her glasses back on.

"There got to be a string attached somewhere," Twilight stand up before putting her hands on the book.

"Yeah?" The woman chuckled as Twilight tries to take the book back: "So does a string so this?"

"What are you doing!" Twilight tries to take the book, but the book, suspended in midair, refuses to move.

"Now," The woman smirked as the book was released from the invisible force: "Tell me, do you?"

"I do, "Twilight pushes her glasses up after falling back to her seat with a book in her arms.

"You see," The woman shows Twilight her palm as an arrow rests on her hand: "This bought me here. It chooses you."

"I beg your pardon?" Twilight raised an eyebrow: "What?"

"Here," The woman slides Twilight a business card, along with the arrow: "This is my address, find me if you need to."

"I don't..." Just in a moment, the woman is gone, disappearing into thin air as Twilight puts her hand on the items.

"Huh," Twilight rubbed her eyes as a sharp pain shoots up from her fingertip: "Ouch!" Twilight cried out as she examines the little cut. But aside from blood, she sees shinning, almost glitter-like material leaking out of her vein.


"Come in," Celestia says as her fingers dances on the keyboard.

"Sister," Luna enters the office with a mug in her hand: "What do you think?"

"Your mug? Or the situation at hand?" Celestia stretches as Luna closes the office door: "Because someone really needs their eyes repaired from what I can tell."

"The situation at hand," Luna rolled her eyes before leaning against the office table.

"Well," Celestia tosses a piece of broken, crimson-colored gem at Luna: "Remember this?"

"Yes, I do," Luna catches the glowing gem: "What about it?"

"It's reacting to something," Celestia comments as Luna examines the gem.

"Yes," Luna replies while looking at the stone with half of Sunset's cutie mark embedded in it: "So does it mean..."

"She's alive," Celestia exhaled sharply.

"I see," Luna slide the gem back to Celestia: "But what is there for her to take really?"

"The gem," Celestia says, grabbing the glowing stone: "When I touch it with my stand last; my stand cracked."

"What?" Luna almost spit out her drink: "What happened again?"

"Relax," Celestia explains: "Everything went back to normal once I took the gem away."

"So is it safe to assume that the other pieces share similar properties?" Luna asks.

"Perhaps," Celestia put the gem into in her bag: "But the problem is, we still have no idea where the other gems are."

"Maybe Camp Everfree?" Luna suggested: "You know, where we find this one?"

"There is only one problem," Celestia put her feet on the table: "The cave has disappeared without a trace."

"Ok," Luna pushes Celestia's feet off of the table: "You know, maybe something was trying to protect the gems from us? Like some kind of stand?"

"Maybe," Celestia gives Luna a glare: "Maybe the cave itself somehow developed a stand? You know not all stand users are humans."

"I can pay the place a visit," Luna smirked at Celestia's glare before taking a sip from her cup.

"About that," Celestia explains: "The camp is closed and the road to the camp is closed.

"But why?" Luna asks.

"Too many accidents," Celestia gives Luna her phone: "Take a look."

"Five accidents last week?" Luna puts her cup down, her eyes widened at the news: "That's too much of a coincidence!"

"Meaning there is a stand at work," Celestia takes Luna's cup before taking a sip: "We need to contact the foundation, as soon as possible."

"What about Sunset?" Luna asks, her spare hand reaching for the cup as her eyes are on Celestia's phone.

"We need her at our side," Celestia carefully slid the cup back to where it was, all the while using her stand to add to the density of the liquid: "The more stand users we have on our side, the better chance we will have."

"Of course," Luna picks up the cup before taking a sip: "Leave that to me."

Author's Note:

Twilight Sparkle
Stand Name: Raining Glitter
Special Ability: magnify or reduce the affect of friction
Power: A
Speed: A
Range: D
Durability: A
Precision: A
Potential: A