• Published 12th Nov 2021
  • 1,619 Views, 0 Comments

Equestria Babies - Psalty123

  • ...
 0
 1,619

Chapter 12-Spike the Babysitting Dog and his Helpers/Celestia and Luna's Shopping

After breakfast, Celestia and Luna got the baby girls dressed in their new baby clothes and got themselves ready to go shopping again. "Now, Spike, remember to keep an eye on Twilight and her friends," instructed Celestia, knowing Spike was responsible enough. "And don't worry, I already called Nurse Redheart and Cranky Doodle to come here and help you."

"Don't worry, Principal Celestia," Spike barked proudly. "I'll take good care of them."

Luna went to the playpen and told the babies, "Now, girls, I want you to behave and listen to Spike. Got it?"

The babies nodded their little heads, and the vice-principal smiled, "Good. Bye-bye, babies. We'll be back by lunch." The girls waved their tiny hands and babbled goodbye.

Celestia smiled at the cute admiration and waved back, "Goodbye, girls!" And with that, the two sisters left the daycare and closed the door.

Spike then turned to see the babies, smiled, and said to them, "Okay, girls. What do you want to do first?" The little girls babbled and pointed to the blocks with alphabet letters on them. "You wanna learn the alphabet?" Spike asked.

"Yea!" the babies babbled while cheering. Since they've been regressed, they can learn the ABCs for tons of fun.

"Alright then," said the dog as he used the netting of the gate to climb onto the playpen and land on the yellow and blue striped padded floor to get closer to his little, baby friends. "Let's start with the first letter." Then he pulled a little red block with the letter "A" that has the same color as the block to show to the baby girls. "This is the letter 'A' and there are lots of words that begin with 'A'," Spike explained. "Things like apple, ant, alligator, and you, Applejack." Li'l Applejack blushed and giggled because she knew her name starts with an A.

After he pushed the red block away, Spike pulled another block that is a screamin' green color with a letter "B" that has the same color as the block. "That is the letter 'B' and there are a lot of words that begin with 'B'," clarified Spike. "Things like ball, bubble, boat, and baby like you, guys." The seven babies giggled as they clapped their hands because babies start with a B.

After Spike pushed the screamin' green block away next to the red block, the little canine pulled out another block that has a sky-blue color with the letter "C" that has a similar color to the block. "This is the letter 'C' and there's a lot of words that begin with 'C'," explained Spike. "Things like cat, cookie, clock, and crayon." The babies pointed to the crayons and Spike smiled brightly. "Good job, girls!" Spike cheered because everyone knew crayons start with a C.

After the dog pushed the sky-blue block next to the two blocks, Spike pulled out another block that is orchid-colored with the letter "D" that has the same color as the block. "That is the letter 'D' and there are many words that begin with 'D'," Spike clarified. "Things like drum, door, duck, and dog just like me." The baby girls giggled because Spike is a dog and it starts with a D.

After the canine pushed the orchid block aside with the other blocks, Spike pulled another block with a pine green color with the letter "E" which is the same color as the block. "This is the letter 'E' and there are lots of words that begin with 'E'," Spike explained. "Things like elevator, egg, ear, and elephant." Twilight and her baby friends used their arms to pretend they were trunks like an elephant because an elephant starts with an E.

After he pushed the pine green block away to the other blocks, Spike pulled another block that has a mango color with the letter "F" that has a similar color as the block. "This is the letter 'F' and there are a lot of words that begin with 'F'," clarified Spike. "Things like a flower, fish, foot, and you, Fluttershy." Li'l Fluttershy blushed and giggled because she knew her name starts with an F.

After he pushed the mango block next to the other blocks, Spike pulled out another block that is yellow with the letter "G" that has the identical color as the block. "This is the letter 'G' and there are many words that begin with 'G'," explained Spike. "Things like grape, gorilla, giraffe, and goose." The baby girls flapped their arms and pretended that they were the wings of a goose because a goose starts with a G.


Celestia and Luna parked their cars next to a pet shop called Pet Genius. A place where all pet supplies were needed. "Well, looks like we're here, Luna," said Celestia. "Let's go in and find something for Spike."

"Right behind you, sister," Luna replied, following her sister.

Once they were inside, they grabbed a shopping cart and started to shop.

Luna asked, "So, what's the first item we should collect?"

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment