• Published 12th Nov 2021
  • 1,620 Views, 0 Comments

Equestria Babies - Psalty123

  • ...
 0
 1,620

Chapter 10-Abacus Cinch Just Unleashed The Magic

Abacus Cinch was ready to unleash the dark magic from her Necklace of Total Destruction! She raised her necklace way high up in the sky and it started to glow. The necklace shot out a bright purple laser light and it made a light sphere in midair.

The sphere made a powerful force that carried Cinch off the ground and pulled her towards it. The stronger the sphere's gravity made; the closer Abacus is heading. After the sphere pulled Cinch by swallowing her inside it, it rose into the air. Inside the sphere, Cinch's body and clothes are about to change. Her hair went straight up like it was some kind of flame. Some dark indigo wings grew on her back. Her irises turned from white to light teal. A ruby brooch appeared on her chest and it made a black cape so it can attach to it. A spiraled unicorn horn appeared on the forehead. And finally, A light red-violet flame mask appeared on her face.

Abacus wore a dark blue sleeveless shirt, a pair of red-violet fingerless gloves, a pair of black jeans with a red stripe on each side, and a pair of black high-heel boots. When the sphere disappeared, Abacus Cinch was no longer a music teacher, she was a huge, scary, and evil magical monstrosity! "Yes!" grinned Dr. Regressor. "It works!! IT WORKS!!!"

"Yes!" cackled the monstrous Cinch. "I'm no longer Abacus Cinch. From now on, I'm Totalizer Snatch!!"

"Now, go to Canterlot High and get those little brats!!" demanded the doctor while chortling evilly.

"As you wish, doctor." Totalizer obeyed, and she took to the night sky!


The sinister Totalizer Snatch was flying through the clouds in the starry night. She was flying towards Canterlot High to capture Twilight Sparkle and her baby friends.

As she was flying through the air, Totalizer saw a falcon soaring through the clouds searching for food. Then she had an idea. She thought if she could make a surprise attack on Principal Celestia and Vice-Principal Luna, Totalizer could easily capture the babies and bring them to Dr. Regressor.

So she flew over to the falcon and asked it how to make a surprise attack on the two sisters and the babies. The falcon told Totalizer, "Kak kak," which is falcon talk for, 'Just fold your wings and dive.'

Totalizer grinned an evil and replied, "Thanks for the advice." Then she flew away as fast as she could to the school. The falcon thought that the lady with wings looked strange, but it just shrugged and continued searching for food.

Totalizer flew and flew until she could see Canterlot High through an opening between the clouds. "There it is," she said to herself. "Now for my surprise attack." Totalizer folded her wings and started to dive down towards the rooftop of the school's daycare. "Get ready, little brats! 'Cause here I come to get you!!" she shouted as she was getting ready to use her dark magic to blast the roof. The babies are in for a terrifying surprise!


Inside the daycare, Celestia, Luna, Spike, and the baby girls were fast asleep as the stars twinkled in the night sky.

It was calm, peaceful, and quiet. But not for long. BOOOOOOM!!!!! That noise was so loud it woke the two sisters and the dog up. It also made the seven babies cry when they woke up! Celestia and Luna looked up to the ceiling and saw there was a hole. Luna wondered how that happened. So did her big sister.

Celestia saw Totalizer fly through the roof and asked, "Who are you?!"

Totalizer looked at the principal and smirked an evil smirk and replied, "I AM TOTALIZER SNATCH!" Her voice even sounded scary for the babies as they cried even harder. "And I am here to get your babies!!"

Luna looked at the crying babies in the cribs and then back to the monstrosity. "What do you want Twilight and her friends for?" she asked defensively.

Even Spike growled at the mad, magical woman. "Yeah, what do you want with them?!" he barked.

"That's for me to know and you never to find out!" cackled Totalizer as she used her telekinesis to lift the crying babies out of their cribs. Celestia, Luna, and Spike were shocked and angry at the same time!

"Let go of our little students!" demanded Celestia.

"Yes! Right now, or else!" Luna and Spike joined in.

Totalizer just laughed even harder. "Or else what?" she asked.

Luna looked at the daycare lamp and quickly grabbed it to shine on the magical monster! "Or I'll use this lamp on you!" she ordered. Then... it happened!

As Totalizer laughed at Luna shining on her with a lamp, she didn't realize her dark magic was getting weaker and starting to disappear, until it was too late.

"HEY!!! What's going on here?!" exclaimed the wicked woman as she saw her telekinesis power starting to lower the crying babies back to their cribs. "No," feared Totalizer, "it can't be!" Then she looked at everything around her. Her spiral horn got shorter, her wings molted, her flame mask extinguished, and worst of all, her dark necklace began to break into 7, brightly colored, magical necklaces. That magical, dark monstrosity was no more and turned out to be Abacus Cinch, the ex-principal!

"Abacus Cinch?" Celestia asked in surprise. "You?!"

Cinch just growled at the sisters. "Yes, it's me."

Luna glared at the sinister music teacher and asked, "What are you doing trying to take Twilight and her little friends away from us?"

"Because I am working with someone to get rid of this school, you, your baby brats, and that meddling mutt."

"Who's the person you're working for?" asked Spike, annoyed by Cinch calling him a mutt.

Cinch looked at the dog and said, "I'll never tell you who he is! I'm out of here!" And with that, the evil music teacher went out of the daycare door and ran into the hallways. Celestia, Luna, and Spike were surprised to see her run away like that.

"Sister, who's that person Cinch was talking about?" asked Luna.

Celestia looked at her younger sister and replied, "I don't know, sister, but look at the girls." The babies were still crying after they had been put down in their cribs. "Poor babies, they got such a scare."

Luna felt sorry for Twilight and her friends. "I bet they're frightened of Abacus Cinch when she's Totalizer Snatch," she said sadly. "We should help them to calm down and tell them that Cinch is gone."

"You're Luna, come on, Spike," said Celestia, leading Luna the way to the crying babies. "let's go get your friends to go back to sleep." Spike agreed and he followed. Celestia and her sister picked up all 7 pink baby blankets from the playpen. Then they went to the babies to calm them down. First, the two sisters spread out each blanket. Then they picked up the baby girls from their cribs and laid them on the blankets. "I got Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy. Luna, you get Applejack and Rainbow Dash." said the elder sister as she wrapped Pinkie and Fluttershy in their blankets.

"Ok, dear sister," Luna said, starting to wrap around Applejack and Li'l Rainbow in theirs as well. Then she and Celestia went over to the rocking chairs and sat down. Then two sisters rocked the chairs and cradled the four babies as they hushed them to tell them that Cinch was already gone. "Shh, shh. It's alright, girls." hushed Luna, calming Li'l Applejack and Baby Dash.

"Luna's right, you don't have to be afraid of anything," said Celestia, hushing Li'l Fluttershy and Baby Pinkie Pie. "Because we'll be right here to protect you no matter what happens." After the crying has stopped, the two sisters wipe away the babies' tears, and cradle them even more, until they're fast asleep. Then they put the four girls into their cribs, back to where they belonged.

Luna then went to get Baby Rarity and Tiny Sunset Shimmer and put them down on the two blankets. When she wrapped the tiny tots for warmth, Luna picked up the babies and went back to the rocking chairs where Celestia was sitting. Then the younger sister cradled and rocked until Rarity and Sunset were fast asleep.

After the two babies were back in their cribs, only one baby was left to comfort. And that baby was Twilight Sparkle. She was crying the hardest because she was so scared of Abacus so much. So Luna went over to the lavender-skinned baby to pick her up from her crib and laid her down on the last pink blanket to wrap her up. After that, she went to her older sister to give Baby Twilight Sparkle to her.

"Poor Twilight," Luna said sadly. "she's crying so much that Cinch scared her most of all than her friends."

Celestia agreed. "You're right, sister, she needs a lullaby. Come on Spike, your friend needs your help."

"Ok," Spike replied as he sat down. Luna sat down on her chair, she, Celestia, and Spike cleared their throats and began to sing Twilight's special lullaby.

Celestia
Don't be afraid little one.
The Sun and the Moon will help you.
He'll shine so brightly and she will glow so nicely,
believe me.

Please don't cry Little Sparkle.
We'll help you move that awful darkle.
Dry away your tears,
Chase away your fears
And you'll be safe right here
You Little Sparkle.

The Sun and the Moon can protect a Little
Sparkle.
Little Sparkle you altered what you see.

Spike, then Luna, and now Celestia
When you're alone in your bed,
Abacus Cinch will bounce in your head.
Something you fear or something you hear in
the darkness, Can scare you.
Things that go bump, squeak or bark.
Cinch can make you feel afraid of the dark.
But it's all in your mind, and you're going to find
Your world is looking bright... you Little
Sparkle.

All
The Sun and the Moon can protect a Little
Sparkle.
Little Sparkle you altered what you see.

Spike, then Luna, and now Celestia
A monster's just a ball, no burglars in the hall.
You'll see there's nothing there Little Sparkle

Celestia
So close your eyes and dream sweet dreams.
And feel the love that's all around you
Nothing's scary as it seems.

All
The Sun and the Moon can protect a Little
Sparkle.
Little Sparkle you altered what you see.

Celestia
The night is almost gone. The day's about to dawn.
I promise you, they fear when you chuckle.
You're special to us all... you Little Sparkle.

When they finished singing, the two sisters could see that Baby Twilight was fast asleep. They smiled warmly and just as they were putting her back in her crib, they could hear Twilight babble, "Mama..." That shocked Celestia and Luna! Even Spike!

"Did you hear that?" whispered Celestia while asking Luna. "She called me, 'Mama'."

"But," Luna started. "You're not her mama."

"I think Twilight will start calling you Mama Celestia" Spike chuckled.

"Very funny, Spike," said Celestia, who wasn't laughing. "Very funny."

Knowing that the principal was serious, Spike said, "Okay, I'll stop." Then he started to yawn. "Well, it's late. Let's go back to sleep."

So Twilight was put in her crib and Spike went back to sleep with his baby friend. "Goodnight." snored the dog.

"Goodnight, Spike." said the two sisters as they went back to their "bed" to catch some shut-eye for themselves.

As they covered themselves in the blanket, Principal Celestia asked, "Sister, do you think I'm a great mother to Twilight?"

"Of course, you are great to her," answered Luna. "You are a great mom to Joey, aren't you?"

"Yes," said Celestia, smiling. "I am. Well, goodnight, sister."

"Goodnight, sister," said Luna as she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep with her elder sister following soon after.


Meanwhile, in the basement, Dr. Regressor was waiting for Totalizer Snatch to return with the babies to make them their slaves. "Soon, I'll conquer the world and everyone here will be forced to obey me and Abacus Cinch!" he chortled.

Just then, he heard the door open. "Ah... That must be Totalizer with the little rugrats!" the doctor smiled smugly. But he was wrong. It was just the woman he hired, Abacus Cinch. She must have failed to capture the babies. "Cinch, what happened?!" he asked.

Cinch hung her head with disappointment and replied, "I failed, Doctor." Then she told him how she couldn't capture the babies and give them to the evil doctor and to herself to put them into slavery. "When I started to capture the tots from their cribs, Vice-Principal Luna showed some light from the daycare lamp and my dark magic just faded away and I returned to normal. That's why I couldn't kidnap the babies. And look at this! The light from the lamp just destroyed my dark geode and it broke into 7 of them!"

Dr. Regressor groaned, "Ughh!!!" Never mind, it's time for plan B." Then he grabs a set of blueprints and puts it on the same table that he was using to study the necklaces.

"What 'plan B'?" asked Cinch. She was perplexed.

Dr. Regressor unrolled the blueprints to show his assistant his new two inventions, "The Bubble-copters" and "The Hypno Machine 2000". "That plan B," Dr. Regressor replied. Then the two grinned an evil grin. "Those two inventions of mine will be ready in time in three days."

Abacus could see that her master was right. So she said to him, "You're right, doctor. We better get started first thing in the morning."