• Published 12th Nov 2021
  • 1,619 Views, 0 Comments

Equestria Babies - Psalty123

  • ...
 0
 1,619

Chapter 1-Sci-Twi

It was a lovely summer day, and everything was all back to normal after the incident and redemption of Wallflower Blush. Sunset Shimmer has forgiven her, and so have her six friends. It also happened after Skyla transferred to this school. Everything was going so well until a strange day finally came.

The Sun was shining, the birds were singing, the air was warm, and outside, the flowers were blooming. Twilight looked out the window and saw her friends were playing outside. While she stayed in the school library, she told her friends that she should be at the library to research for a history project while insisting they go outside on this beautiful day to play and have fun.

Twilight was reading a history book but for some reason, it made her bored. So, she decided to sign the book out, and then she would put it in her locker, and go outside to play.

Twilight approached the librarian and requested to borrow a book, as she was entitled to do so with her library card. The librarian verified her card, scanned the book, and provided the due date. After completing the process, Twilight quickly left the library and began running in the corridors of CHS. As she ran, she heard Mrs. Cheerilee admonishing her for breaking the rule of "NO RUNNING IN THE HALLS!!!"

Twilight finally stopped running as she turned to a light green locker with a metal-gray lock on it. Twilight sighed as she took the lock and did her combination, 0, 1, 3, and finally, 20. After she did that, the lock snapped, and the locker was unlocked. Twilight took off the lock and opened her locker with her hand. She bent down to her light blue backpack with a pink star design stitched on and put her signed-in book in it, a pile of papers being crushed, but Twilight didn't pay much attention.

After that, she closed her locker and put her lock back on the locker, snapping it in place, and locking it again. She left her bag there because she had no homework, research was for school only. Twilight walked down the halls of CHS until she reached the main doors to use for entry, walking out of the school. When she walked out, she saw that all of her friends were sitting around the mirror at Equestria, talking about something. Probably about their summer plans.

Twilight walked down the steps and ran towards her friends, waving at them as she came closer. Her friends waved back as she sat down next to Fluttershy.

"Hey guys," said Twilight as she smiled.

"Hi, Twilight!" her 6 friends greeted back.

"So, um, what are you talking about?" Twilight asked her friends.

"Just thinking about our summer plans," answered Rarity as she was painting her nails with lavender nail polish.

"Ok, so what are your plans for this summer?" asked Twilight.

"Well, I'm planning on visiting Twilight in the pony world," answered Sunset.

"I also want to go to the mall, have sleepovers, and just regular teenage things," she added.

"Ok, what about the rest of you?" Twilight asked, looking at all of her friends.

"Eh? Not much. Just doing whatever." Pinkie Pie said everyone else agreed.

"Ok, I was thinking about going to Camp Everfree," Twilight said, fixing her glasses with her hands.

"That's wonderful darling. Maybe we should all go," said Rarity after, looking at Sunset Shimmer.

"That's a great idea. Maybe I'll get to do something more fun this summer." Sunset Shimmer said, smiling.

After that, they just talked about their plan to sign up for Camp Everfree and other stuff. Then Twilight walked back into school so that she could grab Spike, her dog, from her locker since there's a 'No Pets Allowed' policy, and she forgot about him in her special bag that was in her locker.

Twilight entered CHS and ran down the halls again, walking to her locker and unlocking it again.

"S-Spike!" Twilight whispered, opening up a unique handmade purple and green handbag made for dogs, designed by Rarity.

Spike barked lowly so that the principal wouldn't hear him. Twilight just heard the bark and took Spike out of there. Spike started licking Twilight's face so much that she fell over, Spike standing on top of her stomach, licking her.

"I-I'm happy to see you too Spike!" Twilight giggled, trying to get Spike to stop licking her as she began standing up and Spike was forced to jump off.

Twilight was about to say something when some beam of magic or something shot right at her, making her shrink. She shrank until she was a chubby little blob in a heap of clothes, crying. When Spike took off the clothes, he saw Twilight crying like a... baby. She was regressed to a baby, and she only wore a thick white diaper with tapes sealed tightly around her waist. She was bawling for someone when Spike saw a man in a grey robe and holding a very expensive-looking staff. Well, either that or he wasn't from here, as if that staff had equestrian magic that turned people into babies.

Well, either way, Twilight was a baby and Spike needed to get some help. His first instinct was to her friends but they were unreachable since he was a puppy, he couldn't open doors. So, he decided to take her to Principal Celestia. Yes, even though there was a door there, he could grab her attention by letting Twilight bawl loudly.

So, Spike used his teeth to grab Twilight with the diaper and began to run to the main office where Celestia resided, Twilight crying as Spike dragged her. Once they were outside of Principal Celestia's office, Twilight started wailing, and Spike began scratching at the door while whining.


Principal Celestia was sitting on her chair signing some last-minute paperwork and drinking some coffee from her glass mug before she could enjoy her summer. She was about to sign something when she heard cries, whining, and a whole lot of scratching. Celestia got up and walked towards the door, opening it. What she saw was unbelievable. Spike was right beside Baby Twilight.

"What on earth-" Celestia started as she dropped her mug and it smashed, but Spike finished her sentence.

"What's going on?" asked Spike. "Well, you probably won't believe this, but there is some guy from Equestria who had a staff, and well... he turned Twilight into a baby."

"Well, that explains why Twilight's a baby, but how do you know it's someone with dark magic, Spike?" asked Celestia, looking at him very seriously.

"Well, he had a weird wooden staff, it had a ruby orb on top of it, and this staff was also golden," said Spike, describing the mysterious man's magic staff.

"That is detailed, you must have seen him then, which means he must be... Wait, did you see magic?" asked Celestia, interrupting her very own sentence.

"Yes! I mean how else would he have turned Twilight into a baby!?!" yelled Spike.

"Ok, that means he's definitely from Equestria," said Celestia calmly.

Celestia picked up Twilight and started cradling her, making her stop crying as Twilight slowly closed her eyes and fell asleep.

"Oh, we should put some clothes on her," said Celestia.

Celestia then yelled for her little sister Vice-Principal Luna.

Luna ran into the office worried once she saw Twilight as a... baby? No, that can't be. Twilight was a teenager, not a baby. How did this happen?

"What the!?! Celestia, why is Twilight a baby?" asked Luna, shocked, just like her older sister.

"Uh, well, Luna. Twilight was hit with a beam of Dark Magic and got turned into a baby. We think that it might be from someone from another world." explained Celestia.

"We?" asked Luna, her question being answered once Spike came from behind Celestia's legs.

Luna then saw that Twilight was naked, with only a poofy white diaper on.

"So, we need to go to the mall to buy some baby things such as diapers, baby clothes, bibs, high chairs, and some toys," said Luna as she walked to the door.

"Don't you think we should bring her to her parents?" Celestia asked as Luna listened.

"No, she needs to be in our care because it's very likely that this man will go after her friends. They have to be together so she should stay with us. Also, her mother and father worry too much, it wouldn't be right to worry them half to death." countered Luna as she took Twilight from Celestia, walking out the door and into the empty halls of CHS.

Then Luna walked out of the front doors and walked down the stairs. Celestia and Spike ran behind her as she ran to her car. Celestia boarded Luna's car, she sat in the front seat next to her, and Spike climbed into the back (Celestia opened the door for him, although he was also able to close the door using his teeth, although it took a long time). After that, Luna locked the doors and turned on the engine using her car keys. Of course, Luna had to hand Baby Twilight to Celestia so that she could use both hands to use the steering wheel.

Then Luna put her left foot on the gas pedal and began to drive.


They were finally at the mall and they all walked out of the car and ran to the mall entrance.

In the mall was the first floor, a ton of banks and a variety of stores were down there. An escalator is in the middle, one was going up, and one was going down. They boarded the one going up, Luna carried Spike while the escalator moved up. Once they reached the second floor they stepped off of the escalator and onto the second floor's tiles.

They walked to the right side of the mall searching for the baby store called Li'l Babies R Fun, and they finally found it and ran inside.

"Alright, you get the diapers, bottles, and pacifiers, and I'll get the clothes, pajamas, and baby food," Celestia said to Luna, getting her cart as Luna got her cart, putting Twilight in.

Luna walked in every aisle until she saw what she needed. First, Luna got two packages of Pampers: Extra thick, Extra absorbent diapers, and 2 packages of thick swim diapers. Then she put them all in the cart. She then walked further down the aisle and got seven baby bottles and seven pacifiers, putting the items into her cart.

"Wait, Celestia forgot something, I'll get it." she thought to herself.

And with that, she raced to another aisle that had baby blankets, bibs, and strollers.

Luna took seven pink baby blankets and seven bibs. Luna decided to just look online for strollers and cribs.

Luna then exited the aisle and then into other ones to find Celestia.


Celestia pushed her cart into aisle 5 where both pajamas and regular clothes were. She decided to head for regular clothes first and then pajamas. She took a cute long-sleeved sweater shirt. It was purple, with a similar star mark to Twilight's hair clip. Celestia decided to just worry about shirts and shoes for now. Of course, Celestia had to get clothes for all seven of them just in case that guy decided to regress them too.

Then she saw a really cute autumn-orange country shirt and it even had 3 red apples on it. It also had a brown leather belt with a golden buckle in the middle. Celestia then looked around the aisle for a long time before she spotted some cute dress that would be perfect for Rarity. It was a ruffly light blue dress, that also had 3 blue diamonds on it.

Then, on the rack beside it was a bright white t-shirt with blue, yellow, and red stripes adorning the 2 sleeves and the bottom of the shirt, with a multicolored lightning bolt on it. She also found a lush meadow green turtle neck sweater shirt. It had 3 pink butterflies on it. Next, Celestia found a bright yellow, spaghetti strap dress that had bright blue bows on the straps. The bottom of the dress was very frilly. On the dress were 3 bright blue balloons. And finally, she found a carrot orange, strapless dress with a ton of cute little frills at the bottom. It had a fiery blaze kind of mark that was both red and yellow. Celestia then picked up a cute little midnight blue jean jacket.

Then Celestia went further down the aisle to start looking for pajamas. They were footed and had buttons on the front.

First, she saw a midnight blue onesie with a pink star mark on it and it was perfect for Twilight. Next, she found an orange onesie that had a fiery red and yellow mark and it was also perfect for Sunset Shimmer. Then she saw a light pink onesie with 3 cute white butterflies on it and it was perfect for Fluttershy too. She also found a bright red onesie, with a multi-colored lightning bolt printed on it and it's ideal for Rainbow Dash. She found a diamond blue onesie with 3 purple gems on it and again, it was perfect for Rarity. After that, she saw a bright green onesie with 3 red apples on it and it was perfect for Applejack. Finally, she had another stroke of luck because she found a bright yellow onesie with 3 blue balloons on it and it was perfect for Pinkie Pie. After she put all of the onesies in her cart, she continued to look for more items.

Principal Celestia then started to look for some shoes in another aisle.

All of the pairs of shoes she found were slip-on shoes. The pair of shoes was pink with 1 pink butterfly stitched on. Then, she found another pair that was a baby blue color with a yellow balloon on them. Then another pair of purple shoes with a pink star on them, and a pair of brown boots with one red apple on them. Then another pair of shoes caught her eye. They were light blue with a little purple diamond on the strap of the shoe. The style is that the shoe is flat with a strap over it. It's kind of like tap shoes, but they're blue instead of black. Another pair of shoes she saw that would be perfect for Rainbow Dash was blue with 3 stripes of yellow, blue, and red, and the flats were white and had little yellow lightning bolts on them. Finally, she found adorable, black boots. They were still slip-on but they had little straps to give them a more appealing look, plus the boots had a fiery yellow-red mark on them.

Once the onesie shopping was done, she got out of the aisle, about to pay when suddenly, Spike tugged on her shirt (he was sitting on the top of the cart where babies or toddlers were usually put).

"What is it Spike?" asked Celestia.

"We still need wipes, baby powder, baby oil, baby shampoo, rash cream, and all that," Spike answered, listing everything that they needed.

"Oh, I kind of forgot about those essentials," admitted Celestia.

"Well, good thing I was here," Spike commented to her.

"Yes, good thinking," said Celestia as she moved to another aisle.

This aisle had all of the essentials Spike had listed.

Celestia first got the powder and wipes. She got Johnson's Baby Powder made from cornstarch and Pampers wipes. She decided to get 2 bottles of baby powder and 4 boxes of wipes. Then she got small bottles of Johnson's Baby Oil. Then she pushed her cart towards some baby shampoo. She got Johnson's nighttime shampoo that helps babies sleep better. Aveeno lightly scented baby shampoo for the day and Little Twig baby wash that was tangerine scented and it smelled good too. After that, she got a large tub of Triple Paste medicated ointment rash cream that was meant to prevent diaper rash or help in case your baby has it.

As soon as she picked those up, she went to another aisle where Luna was, diapers, swim diapers, bubble bath, and some other things were inside her cart.


Before Celestia found Luna

Luna was walking in one aisle when she realized that the babies needed toys for their baths as well as washcloths and of course, some bubble baths.

So she decided to go to the aisle that had the bath essentials.

As soon as Luna was in the aisle, she saw a lot of things. The first thing she saw was what she needed, bath toys.

She picked 3 rubber duckies, 4 sailboats, 1 plastic flounder toy, 1 plastic Sebastian toy, 1 plastic Ariel toy (she thought that Ursula would be too scary for them), and finally, a set of alphabet magnetic bath toys. This way, the babies can play and learn the alphabet at the same time, plus Twilight might like it.

Then she grabbed a red washcloth for Rainbow, a lavender washcloth for Twilight, a yellow washcloth for Pinkie, a mint green washcloth for Fluttershy, a diamond blue washcloth for Rarity, a light orange one for AJ, and a midnight blue cloth for Sunset.

After the washcloths, she got 7 towels. The first towel was bright pink for Pinkie. The second towel was bright blue for Rainbow Dash. The third towel was light purple for Rarity. The fourth bath towel was bright yellow for Fluttershy. The fifth towel was indigo for Twilight. The sixth towel was a bright green for Applejack. The seventh bath towel was red for Sunset Shimmer.

After that, she went and grabbed some bubble baths. This bubble bath is tear-free, which is good for babies. It had 3 popular Disney Princesses on the cover, Rapunzel, Belle, and Ariel. Berry Bouquet's scent sounded good, so Luna picked that one.

After she picked them up, she heard Celestia and Spike come into the aisle.


"Hi sister, I just remembered a few...essentials," said Luna as Celestia and Spike strolled beside her.

"I can see that," commented Celestia, giggling.

Luna smiled and then stopped, remembering something.

"We need baby food and a baby carrier," said Luna.

"Ok, I'll get the baby food and you can get one baby carrier," said Celestia, emphasizing word one.

"Ok," Luna answered.

Then Celestia and Luna parted ways to get what else they needed.


Luna's Part

Luna pushed her cart further down aisle 9 where the baby carriers were, there were also cribs but, she and Celestia would have to find them online, as well as a stroller.

She looked at so many carriers, making sure it was the one that was designed to be put around her stomach, not her back. She saw a black one that was in the correct position and was big enough to fit the size of Twilight. She quickly grabbed it and threw it into the cart. She wondered what Celestia was doing.


Celestia's Part

Celestia pushed her cart further as she entered aisle 7 where the baby food was. She stopped in the middle of the aisle where most of the baby food was stored.

Celestia saw so many flavors to choose from. Carrot-flavored, broccoli, sweet potato, strawberry banana, birthday cake, fruitcake, applesauce, bacon, lamb, cheeseburger, veggie burger, and even mac and cheese is also a flavor. So, Celestia started to take 4 jars of carrot-flavored, 7 jars of birthday cake, 4 jars of sweet potato, 3 jars of strawberry banana, and 7 jars of applesauce from the shelves. She also found chocolate flavor so she took 3 of those too.

Then Celestia pushed her cart out of the aisle, waiting for Luna to be done with hers.


Luna and Celestia saw each other and quickly went to the same cashier, who had light red skin and long curly pink hair. She also wore the "Li'l Babies R Fun" outfit. Her name is Bubbly Blush. No one was in the line so they were the very first ones. As Bubbly Blush was scanning each item that Celestia had put on the belt, she asked if she needed any bags. Of course, Celestia said 'yes'. Bubbly Blush then bagged every item scanned until she was finally done, Celestia putting each bag in her cart. After that, Bubbly Blush said the total amount of money it was, Celestia put her debit card into the slot of the machine, put in her PIN, and waited until it said she could take it out. After that, Bubbly Blush said goodbye and began scanning all of Luna's items, asking the same question, and Luna gave the same answer. Then Luna paid with her debit card like Celestia and then said bye to Bubbly Blush.

"Phew! We just needed to exit the store and then-" Luna was about to say something until she realized something very important.

"Celestia, we have to carry all of these bags to the car ourselves. How are we supposed to do that if I have to hold Twilight and you have to hold Spike?" asked a worried Luna.

"It's ok Luna, you can carry Twilight in the carrier you just bought and Spike can walk fine on his own," said Celestia calmly.

"Ok, just hold Twilight while I put it on," said Luna as she took out the carrier from one of the store's plastic bags, taking off the tags before putting it on.

"Alright, now gently put Twilight inside," said Luna as she finished putting it on, feeling weird as Celestia put a sleeping Twilight in, making sure her feet and arms were placed in the arm and leg holes.

Twilight was still sleeping except she brought herself closer to Vice-Principal Luna's chest, yawning a tiny, adorable yawn before drifting back to sleep.

Luna smiled at Twilight as she took the heavy bags in her hands and out of the cart. Her face made her look like it was the heaviest thing to carry. It looked like that cause it was, she could only imagine the pain her sister must be feeling as well since she wasn't the one who was carrying 3 bags of baby food and 2 bags of baby shampoo, baby wash, nighttime baby shampoo, baby oil, baby powder, rash cream, and baby wipes. Luna just had to carry a pack of diapers, swim diapers, 1 bag of clothes, washcloths, towels, and another bag of bubble bath and bath toys, plus carrying Twilight, who was not too heavy, but yet, it felt heavy.

Once they grabbed all of their bags, they walked out of the Li'l Babies R Fun store and back into the mall, walking to the escalator that takes you down and out of the mall. Once they reached the escalator they stepped on, waiting as the escalator slowly went down. Finally, they were able to step from the escalator and onto the tiles of the first floor. After that, they walked out and back into the parking lot, finding their parked car.

Celestia and Luna quickly walked to their car. Once there, both of them put all of their bags into the trunk, closing it once every bag is in the trunk. Then Celestia put Spike in the back seat, making sure to open and close the door for him. Then she took Twilight from Luna and onto her, Twilight nuzzling into Celestia's chest instead of Luna's as they boarded the car and buckled in. Luna put her left foot on the gas pedal, backed out of the parking lot, and drove to the nearest toy store, Toys 4 Us.


They were able to arrive at Toys 4 Us in time before they closed. They quickly got out of the car, Vice Principal Luna opening the back door for Spike, who ran out right away. Then, all of them quickly got inside the toy store.

Principal Celestia grabbed a cart and began looking for stuffed toys. Vice Principal Luna doing the same but with Spike in another aisle.


Celestia's Part

Celestia was looking at the various stuffed toys when she spotted a grey doll that had blue pants with white polka dots on it. It also had poor stitching but it was meant to look like that. This doll also had 2 different colored button eyes, one was pink, and one was blue, they looked as though they were going to pop out, but again, it's just the design. The mane was thick and stringy, its tail was very short though. The doll came with a pencil and notebook and the tag read 'Smarty Pants. She can read and Do her Homework.' Celestia decided to pick it up for Twilight. She placed it in the cart and decided to look for more.

Then Celestia saw a plush pony doll. It had wings and was in a blue suit with light yellow lightning bolts on it. The pony doll also had blue goggles on its' head. The pony doll was yellow and the mane and tail were messy, the color was a fiery orange with lighter orange highlights. The tag read 'Spitfire'. Celestia thought that Dash would love it, so she placed it in the cart.

She wondered if her sister was having the same luck as she was.


Luna's Part

Luna and Spike were roaming one aisle when they saw something that looked interesting.

It was called a Whiffer Sniffer. It was a large, round chocolate chip cookie, but the design makes it look like someone took a bite out of it. The box read 'Chunky Chuck'. Luna smelled it and it smelled like a chocolate chip cookie. So, thinking of Pinkie Pie she put it in the cart. Then, right beside it was the same thing but it was a red apple. On the box, it said 'Adam Apple', it smelled like fresh apples, so thinking of Applejack, she put it in the cart.

Then she saw Spike go into another aisle.

"Oh Spike, where are you going?" Luna whispered to herself as she followed him.

Luna walked into the other aisle and saw that Spike was using his mouth to grab a toy. It was a small teddy bear that was in a box. It was brown and came in with a red hat. It also comes with a blue nightcap. The package says that you can put the blue hat on when it's nighttime. Luna decided to get the toy for Sunset and put it in the cart as she walked into the main part of the store where all of the stuffed toys were. She saw a small, white, stuffed bunny. It was so cute, and because Luna knew that Fluttershy loved animals, she went over and picked it up, putting it in the cart.

Then Luna and Spike went into another aisle where they both found a really cute lamb that was in blue overall shorts, wearing a red top with yellow polka dots underneath. It also came with a light blue nightgown decorated with cute little half-moons. It also came with a midnight blue nightcap. You were supposed to dress it up in the nightgown when sleeping and put it back in its' regular outfit while awake. Luna knew how much Rarity liked her outfits so she got them and put them in the cart. She imagined that Celestia could have already gotten Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle a toy, so she got out of the aisle to the cashier, finding Celestia already there.

"Did you find everything?" asked Vice-Principal Luna.

"Yes. Did you find everything?" Principal Celestia asked back.

"Yes, I got toys for Sunset, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, and Rarity," answered Luna.

"Good, I also got toys for Twilight and Rainbow," Celestia answered back.

Then, Luna noticed something. "We need rattles!" she exclaimed.

"What's that?" asked her sister.

"We need some rattles for all 7 babies," Luna explained.

"You're right, dear sister," said Celestia. "Let's go find those rattles."

"Excuse me," Luna said to the cashier. "Do you know where we can find the rattles?" This cashier has light mango skin and light silver hair that is wavy. She also wore the "Toys 4 US" outfit. Her name is Wind Up Elly.

"Of course," said Wind Up Elly with a bright smile on her face. "Come on, I'll show you where the rattles are." So, she leads Celestia, Luna, Spike, and Baby Twilight to the rattles in the baby aisle. When the 5 came up to the baby aisle, Celestia, Luna, and Spike found the perfect rattles for the Main 7.

The first rattle they saw was purple and the top of it was shaped like a star and it had Twilight's mark on it. The lavender handle is lovely and the magenta ring on the bottom of the rattle is beautiful too. This rattle is made out of hard plastic and it's perfect for Twilight Sparkle. The second rattle they saw is yellow and the top of it is shaped like the Sun. It has 16 orange rays of sunshine too. The red handle is wavy, squiggly, and very nice. The top of the rattle is soft and made out of plush and it's perfect for Sunset Shimmer. The third rattle looks like a butterfly and it has Fluttershy's mark on each wing. The dandelion-colored handle is the butterfly's body and it's adorable. The flamingo pink butterfly wings looked beautiful and the lime green antennas and the clubs on top of them look amazing. The rattle is made out of hard plastic just like Twilight's rattle and it's perfect for Fluttershy. The fourth they saw had two kinds of balls. A soccer ball that has sky-blue pentagons at the top and a tennis ball at the bottom. The tennis ball also has Rainbow's mark on it and the handle in the middle has all 7 colors of the rainbow. The soccer ball is made out of rubber and the tennis ball is made out of plush and it's perfect for Rainbow Dash.

The fifth rattle they saw is shaped like a heart and it looks like it was almost made out of amethyst crystal. This rattle is see-through and it has five purple beads. The indigo handle looks so cute and it has a lovely pink ribbon on it. The blue ring at the bottom is adorable, it has Rarity's mark, and it's perfect for Rarity. The sixth rattle they saw was yellow, shaped like an apple, and had Applejack's mark on it. The red handle looks amazing and it has an orange ring around it so you can see it move up and down when you shake it. The green ring at the bottom looks gorgeous and it's perfect for Applejack. The seventh and final rattle they saw was pink and it looked like a cupcake. It has Pinkie's mark on it at the bottom of the cupcake. This rattle also has sky blue and green sprinkles. The yellow handle is wavy, funny, and beautiful and it also has a pink ring around it so you can see it move up and down when you shake it. The flat and thin sky-blue circle at the bottom looks cute and it's perfect for Pinkie Pie.

The two sisters thanked Wind Up Elly and they followed her back to the cash register.

Wind Up Elly finished scanning the items as they both paid separately. Then they each grabbed their bags and headed to the car, then Luna realized something.

"We forgot the car seats and the armbands that babies wear when swimming!" worried Luna.

"It's alright Luna, we'll just go to the baby store that's right next to the toy store that we just came out of," Celestia said calmly and coolly.

"Oh, how convenient," Luna muttered to herself as they walked to the baby store and it's called Crib-Mart.

Once they walked inside, they decided to get just one cart and both go into the same aisle together. They both then went into the last aisle where the car seats were. Since they needed seven car seats, they both knew that 3 were for Luna's car and 4 were for Celestia's car.

Celestia grabbed a car seat that had a handle attached to the top so that you could carry the seat or just leave it in the car as a car seat. It was midnight blue with lighter blue seating, it even came with a baby mobile. This mobile has stars, moons, and planets on it and it's perfect for Twilight.

Then Celestia got another mobile car seat. This time it was red with lighter red seating. This mobile had suns, fiery blaze marks, and a few planets as well and it's perfect for Sunset.

She then picked up a bright pink mobile car seat, it had lighter pink seating. This mobile had butterflies, ladybugs, and suns and it's perfect for Fluttershy.

Finally, she saw a blue one with a lighter blue seat. The mobile had lightning bolts, clouds, and wings and it was Perfect for Rainbow Dash.

Luna decided to grab another cart because it was very full. Why in the world would she think that having 2 carts is a bad idea?

She saw a bright yellow mobile car seat with lighter yellow seating. The mobile on it had balloons, cupcakes, and cotton candy and it was perfect for Pinkie Pie.

Then she got a purple seat with lighter purple seating. This mobile has blue diamonds, song notes, and gems and it's perfect for Rarity.

And finally, she got an orange seat with lighter orange seating. And the mobile had green apples, red apples, and golden apples and it's perfect for Applejack.

Then Luna remembered that they needed the armbands for swimming and she pushed her cart to the swimming needs section where they usually sell armbands. They are also known as 'Floaties'.

Luna started looking at some floaties until she found one pair. It was bright yellow with 3 small balloons in the corner, 2 were blue, 1 was a very light yellow and it was perfect for Pinkie Pie.

Then she grabbed another pair of floaties. This pair was sky blue with 3 small blue diamonds in the corner and it's perfect for Rarity.

Finally, Luna got the final pair of floaties. The final pair was light green with 3 small red apples in the corner and it's perfect for Applejack.

Luna went over to Celestia, who was still looking at floaties.

Celestia decided to grab a purple pair of floaties. It had a small pink star in the corner and it was perfect for Twilight.

Then she grabbed a bright red pair of floaties. It had a small multi-colored lightning bolt in the corner and it's perfect for Rainbow Dash.

She also grabbed an orange pair of floaties. It had a small fiery red and yellow mark on the corner and it was perfect for Sunset.

And finally, she got a pair of bright pink floaties. It had 3 small light pink butterflies in the corner and it's perfect for Fluttershy.

And with that, the 2 sisters and Spike left the aisle and went toward the checkout to see the cashier.

The cashier has lime-green skin and messy brown hair. He also wore the "Crib-Mart" outfit. His name is Sturdy Bars. "Hello, ladies! Are you ready to purchase your items?" He asked.

"Yes please, sir," said Celestia with a smile on her face. Luna also agreed and with that, Sturdy Bars started to scan their items. After a short time, Sturdy Bars finished scanning each item and put them into the bags. He thanked the two sisters and they left.


The two sisters walked out of Crib-Mart and back to Luna's car, Celestia took all of their purchases and placed them in the back of the trunk, making sure to hand over Twilight to Luna and her car seat.

Luna placed Twilight's car seat on the back seat of the car, making sure to place it correctly. Then she took Twilight from the baby carrier strapped to her stomach and placed her in it, strapping her in. Twilight is such a heavy sleeper!

Then Luna hoisted Spike into the back seat. Spike lay on top of Twilight's lap and went to sleep. The Luna closed the back door.

The Luna went into the driver's seat, closing the door. Celestia closed the trunk and went into the front seat next to the driver's seat, closing the door. Then both of them put their seat belts on and then Luna turned the key to turn on the engine, used her left foot to hit the gas pedal, and her hands were put on the steering wheel. They were backing out of the parking lot, and they were driving back to their house.


Luna and Celestia stepped out of the car and opened the trunk of Luna's car, while Celestia opened her car's back doors.

Luna took out two of the car seats. Placed them both behind the driver's seat. While Celestia took one of the other seats. Placed it behind the other seat that's beside the driver's seat. Then, she and Luna both carried Twilight's car seat (with her still in it) into the backseat, putting her next to the other seat behind the seat next to the driver's seat. Then they closed both back doors.

Then Luna got two of the other seats from the trunk and placed them in her back seat. one was placed in the seat behind the driver's seat, while the other two were placed behind the seat that was next to the driver's seat. Then, Luna and Celestia both turned on their engines, hit their gas pedals, and began backing out of their driveway, and then down the street driving towards Canterlot High.


Luna and Celestia stepped out of their vehicles. Celestia unstrapped Twilight and took her out of her car seat, which made Spike jump off of Twilight and then jump out of the car. Celestia then put Twilight back in her carrier. Then she and Luna began taking the rest of the bags out of her trunk and taking them to someplace "secret"; it's the old daycare that was part of Canterlot High but got left alone after a while. I mean, the construction builders were about to tear it down, but Luna and Celestia told them no and fought for the daycare to stay open. Hopefully, it's still in tip-top condition.

They entered the daycare and were surprised to find everything immaculate. White changing tables and highchairs were perfectly aligned and spotless. The floors were white and clean with a blue and yellow striped carpet. Bright orange walls and blue window beams added a nice touch. Everything was in perfect condition. After putting everything away, they noticed Twilight crying.

Twilight was bawling so loudly as she was out of the carrier.

"Twilight, what's -" Celestia started but then cut herself off when she heard her stomach growl for food. So Celestia told Luna to go to her office, where she stored a milk jar in her mini-fridge.

Luna nodded and ran towards her sister's office. When she returned, she was holding a jar of milk. Celestia let Luna carry a crying Twilight as she took out one of the baby bottles and prepared the drink. Then Celestia took Twilight from Luna and put the bottle into Twilight's mouth.

Twilight stopped crying and drank the sweet milk from the bottle. Celestia patted her back, causing her to burp, and then rocked her while humming a lullaby to help her sleep again.

Then Twilight settled into Celestia's warm body and let out a small yawn before drifting off to sleep. Celestia and Luna decided to go into the main office to look at the strollers and cribs on their computers.

Celestia instructed Spike to remain in the hallways, just in case one of Twilight's friends regresses.

"You got it!" Spike replied, running into the hallways of CHS as Celestia and Luna walked to their office to look for things online.

But did you know what they failed to notice?

Twilight's Geode Necklace of Telekinesis was gone.