• Published 4th Oct 2021
  • 1,211 Views, 31 Comments

RE: Eyes to the Heart - Book One Return of Magic - Azvameth Rose



Arden didn't plan for any of this. But it seems the world won't wait for him to do so.

Comments ( 6 )

So..This is how the Mane 6 come in. Very interesting.

I am so confused I do not know what's really going on in this chapter

11375655
Me neither the end just became nonsense.

11375807
Arden created a forced bond between him and the other ponies he used his eyes on. His feelings towards Izzy and sunny skyrocketed after he did so, hence his greater attempts in helping them at the cost of his well-being. This is a result of the connection he forged hastily with the help of his eyes, it is already established that Arden can feel the emotions of those he uses his eyes on just as strong as them. But he was not aware of the bond staying after he finished doing so. At least not until he got out of Zephyr heights, hence his emotional crash once he was out of range for the eyes effects. He was also not aware of the two-way exchange between him and the others, something that can overwrite his personality, as shown by his brash actions in Zephyr heights.

When Arden tried to use the magic of his eyes again, he enforced his will into the damaged horn. The horn's cracks and unstable magic created a rift connecting three separate timelines. All these timelines are connected by the decision of attempting to sever the forced bonds between Arden and the new generation.

So, we have 3 timelines branching off from that point, all connected by the chaos of the horn.

I hope this clarifies it. My apologies.

Login or register to comment