• Published 9th Sep 2021
  • 350 Views, 0 Comments

CMC: reunited - James 4020



In dinseyfinatics story i wondered what the ending was like so i made my own

  • ...
 0
 350

You are my muse

As Cherry and Raspberry watched their sister cry in bed all day their parents were trying to console her but they just went to the tree house and talked to their friends thinking of a plan.

"She helped us and we can't even help her at all like how are we supposed to make her happy if we don't know why she's sad rasp and cherry what did you find out", Prism asked Raspberry and Cherry.

"What if it's because flarewing left after what he said she cried all day and didn't stop so maybe if we reunited them she'll be happy again", Raspberry said shocking everyone that she was right and that she knew what happened since she was to busy in the group hug to pay attention but they still complied and now the plan was to find flarewing.

As the cmc searched everywhere for a sign of flarewing they all sat at sugar cube corner saddened that they couldn't find him until prism broke the silence. "How hard can finding one hippogriff be we searched all of equestria and he wasn't anywhere", Prism said clearly frustrated at their situation.

"Maybe you should check at a cave near dragon island little dudes", sandbar said standing next to their table but then he kept walking where yona his wife was waiting by the door the cmc looked at him questioningly.

"Uh sir how do you know flarewing...?",
Lemon drop questioned sandbar.

"Courtesy of his favorite uncle", is all sandbar told them before leaving.

Sandbar was right there was cave there in the middle of the edge jungle and dragons land and that's where they went where they found their classmate talking to himself "i don't like her and she doesn't like me...right...?.... Crap!! What if she does but now i drove away the only creature who made me feel emotions again....", flarewing said frantically but then he noticed the cmc watching him.

"Can you come with us to make our sister happy again she misses you a lot if you don't gemstone will drown you", Raspberry asked him which only made him laugh so gemstone levitated him over the water which made him laugh harder so she dropped him in the water which surprised every creature when he emerged as a seapony.

"You can't drown a hippogriff but i will come with you though i think i have a crush on your sister", flarewing said blushing looking into the water so when they left the cave and went to the pie residence. Cherry and Raspberry got their sister to go to the front door and Blueberry saw flarewing standing there with flowers and a card saying "sorry" and in response he was hugged and kissed by Blueberry.

And so every child went home to there families happy and planned to meet again tomorrow for the meeting to let flarewing into the cmc but flarewing went home to his parents first and knocked on the door with his new friends behind him.

"Hey mom, Hey dad how's it been and can i ha--". Flarewing was shocked his parents hugged him happy to have him home.

"You can have your room back if you drop that fake name ok son", gallus told his son while trying to break the hug like his son was doing but the cmc was confused.

"Sorry my name is silverwing the newest member of the cmc", silverwing said proudly staring at his new friends.


The End

Author's Note:

If you like this let me know If you want more please

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment