• Published 9th Sep 2021
  • 350 Views, 0 Comments

CMC: reunited - James 4020



In dinseyfinatics story i wondered what the ending was like so i made my own

  • ...
 0
 350

Blueberry's knight

As flarewing dived into the forest to find blueberry he heard growling and running and more screaming which made him fly faster until he was at the lake where he saw blueberry cornered by timberwolves.

"Nice timberwolves please don't eat me", blueberry looked at the timberwolves and then noticed she had nowhere else to run and looked so scared that the color drained from her.


But before the timberwolves could attack her she noticed she was in the air and saw flarewing carrying her to saddle lake to rest.

"Shouldn't we get back to school ?", Blueberry questioned her savior and looking at him confused on why would he save her after what he said to her in class.

"I want to know why you ran off what i said isn't something your family would run from", flarewing questioned back to blueberry.

"I ask you a question fir-- how do you know anything about my family", Blueberry asked while backing away until she fell into the lake causing flarewing to laugh for the first time in a while.

"Fine my friends or rather ex friends all hate each other after one night and now i have no friends at all", Blueberry said getting out of the lake and shaking off the water angrily.

"I'll be your friend until your friends are back friends okay", flarewing said offering a talon to his new friend

"Sure", blueberry said extending a hoof and as the two went back to school they had a plan to reunite the groups old friendship.