• Published 9th Sep 2021
  • 350 Views, 0 Comments

CMC: reunited - James 4020



In dinseyfinatics story i wondered what the ending was like so i made my own

  • ...
 0
 350

CMC reunited at last

As blueberry gathered her friends to their old tree house all of them not knowing what to expect or what they were getting into but once their the arguing started quickly with raspberry, lemon drop, and blueberry caught in the middle.

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU SHE DOESN'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU", kicks shouted at gemstone who shouted at him next.

"SHE IS MY BEST FRIEND AND YOU WILL LET ME SEE HER YOU BRUTE", gemstone shouted at kicks only to get an ear full from cherry.

"WHAT ABOUT ME YOU CARE ABOUT HER BUT NOT ME AND YOU FLIGHTLESS BACKSTABBING PENGUIN I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS", cherry then yelled at prism only for prism to finally yell back.

"I'M TIRED OF HOLDING MY VOICE I DIDN'T KNOW YOU LIKED HER BLAME HER NOT ME GEEZ AND I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING GEM I LIKE COLTS DEAL WITH IT", prism yelled at cherry then gemstone but that only made the three caught in the middle look scared except for blueberry who smiled at the argument confusing Lemon drop and Raspberry until flarewing flew down and shouted at the entire group "BE QUIET ALL OF YOU AND LISTEN RIGHT NOW", flarewing shouted at and turned to gemstone first.

"You need to get over it okay she likes colts and right now your not being a good best friend to her by forcing her to be your special somepony", then he turned to kicks.

"That's her best friend show respect and if you think your tough live my life for a day and you have her no need to argue also listen to her once in a while it might help you in the future", then he turned to prism talked to her a little less than the other two.

"Look use your voice more it will help a lot but this group was yours that you started bring it back together", then he turned to cherry but he just looked at her.

"Prism didn't know anything, i bet if she did she would've helped you confess your feelings to her best friend", then flarewing flew to the middle group and watched.

"Prism is that true...?", cherry said about to cry only to receive a nod from prism which earned her a hug from cherry then that led to a group hug for the whole group lemon drop and Raspberry joined the hug but blueberry looked at flarewing.

"Thanks for everything flarewing", Blueberry said hugging him but he looked away blushing and smiling only to be kissed on the cheek by blueberry causing him to finally break the hug and turned around about to fly away.

"Was i too forward....? crap i was too forward I'm s--", before she could finish her sentence flarewing just stayed silent until he looked at her.

"I'm sorry but getting close to me is a bad idea and our plan worked you have your friends and now i have my life back the loner see ya around blueberry", flarewing said leaving blueberry crying her friends watched as she walked home and shared a look knowing what they had to do.