• Published 7th Oct 2021
  • 998 Views, 38 Comments

Sunset's Misadventures in the Multiverse: vol #1: Journey to the Potterverse - ArlynntheDragon



What if Harry's relatives WEREN'T the Dursleys? What if they were from another world, entirely?

  • ...
7
 38
 998

Chapter 5

"Well Sunset?" asked the Sun Princess. "Aren't you going to introduce us to your new friends?" This had the effect of Sunset giving a nervous laugh.
"H-hey Mom, long time no see." She, then pointed to the bushy-maned Unicorn filly to her right.
"This is Hermione Potter, nee Granger, and on the bed is Hadrian, or Harry for short, Potter...............................my son. Harry, Hermione, allow me to introduce the rulers of Equestria, their Royal Majesties, Princess Celestia of the Day, and Princess Luna of the Night." Hermione went to give a bow.................................only to fall flat on her face. Harry however merely dipped his head in respect to the two monarchs. Princess Celestia tittered a bit at the bushy-maned Unicorn filly, while Princess Luna merely shook her head in disapproval of her sister's antics.

"'Tis truly a honour to greet the son of Our-MY niece, Sunset Shimmer, young Hadrian. Not to mention your Lady. We are Luna, Princess of the Night, Bringer of the Moon, and Guardian of Dreams." said Princess Luna, remarkably WITHOUT using the R.C.V. "Though you can call us Auntie."
"Pleased to meet you as well um

Comments ( 4 )

While I'm happy to see more on this story, I would be even happier if the more was long enough that I didn't have to manually mark the chapter as read. Looks up and sees Sunset Shimmer Uh, no offense.

[Sunset Shimmer]: "If I had a bit for EVERY TIME somepon-ONE said that to me, I'd be richer than Celestia herself!"
[Me]: "Sorry! Sorry! First time writer."

11775649
no worries, you're doing just fine. I couldn't resist tossing in a "No offense" since it was a Sunset Shimmer fic. Poor mare goes through hell.

The trick with writing is to not worry about the downvotes. They're going to happen. There's going to be Naysayers (Neighsayers?). Like any craft, your first forays are going to be rough. Take it as a learning experience and refine your craft as you go. Nobody starts out, at any artisitic endeavor as a virtuoso. Take it from someone who spent thousands of hours practicing as a vocalist. I was horrible when I started, but I got better.

And so will you. And you're already pretty darn good.

Should I have Ron "wake up" as well? :applejackunsure:

Login or register to comment