• Published 21st Jul 2021
  • 935 Views, 18 Comments

Super Mario Bronies - zgwrox



A Super Mario/MLP crossover. Mario finds a mysterious warp pipe.

  • ...
 18
 935

World 2: The Crystal Empire

Mario, Twilight, and their friends all got off the train. They have just arrived in the Crystal Empire.

"An entire kingdom made of crystals?" Mario said as he looked around.

"Magnificent!" Peach gasped.

"How are we going to get to Bowser fast enough?" Luigi asked.

"Well, we're gonna have to start somewhere." Twilight responded. "The quickest route is to take Ruby Road."

World 2-1: Ruby Road


Our heroes followed the road. They came across Spinies who were walking towards them. The gang noticed a Goomba stomping around in a giant shoe. Applejack pulled out her lasso and caught the Goomba. She then pulled him out of the shoe, which she then jumped in.

"Yee-haw! Now this is what I'm talking about!" Applejack said as she started to jump on the Goombas and Spinies, not even feeling pain from the shoe.

The rest of the gang defeated 11 more Goombas and took their shoes. Soon, the gang was stomping Gombas with their giant shoes while safely making it past a huge group of Spinies who were surrounding the end flagpole. Applejack took out her lasso and threw it up on the flagpole and climbed to the top.

"That was so much fun! Let's come back to that level and do it again sometime!" Pinkie said.

World 2-2: Paratroopa Party


While the gang was walking, they noticed there were Koopa Paratroopas hopping down the road.

"What in tarnation?" Applejack asked. "The Koopas have wings now?"

"Koopa Paratroopas." Mario explained. "When you stomp them, they lose their wings and become normal Koopa Troopas."

Applejack stomped on the Paratroopas as they lost their wings. The now-normal Koopas tried to walk, but they got nowhere as Rarity jumped on a Koopa to knock him into his shell, and Rainbow Dash kicked it across the stage, knocking down all the other Koopas like bowling pins.

The gang jumped over the Koopa shell as it came back to them. They saw the flagpole and a bunch of Paratroopas. Pinkie bounced up the Paratroopas like stairs as she reached the flagpole with ease.

After finishing the level, the gang noticed a Goomba. But this Goomba was made completely out of crystals.

World 2-3: Crystal Goombas can't be stomped!


Applejack ran up to the Crystal Koomba and stomped on it, only to find out that it didn't disappear. "What in tarnation?!" said Applejack. She stomped on the Crystal Goomba again and again, but to no avail.

"HA! Crystal skin can't be penetrated! Only a Ground-Pound can defeat me!" The Goomba realized he just gave his weakness away. "Did I just say that out loud in front of Mario and his friends?"

Applejack trotted up to the Goomba and ground-pounded him, shattering him into a million pieces. After ground-pounding Crystal Goombas, jumping over brick blocks, and collecting coins, Applejack made it to the flagpole.

"Nice job, AJ!" Toad said.

The path to the next level opened up, where they were greeted with a turtle on a cloud, who goes by the name Lakitu.

World 2-4: Cloudy with a chance of Spinies


While our heroes started running, Lakitu started throwing Spinies on the ground. Applejack threw her lasso at the creature, but it didn't reach him because he was way too high.

"I have an idea! I can get this guy off that cloud, but I need to get to a high place first!" said the cowpony.

Mario picked up Applejack and threw her right at the cloud. Applejack used her lasso to climb up on to the cloud and kick Lakitu off of it. "Hey! BRING MY CLOUD BACK!" Lakitu yelled as he want chasing after his cloud.

"Yee-haw! Now this is a rodeo!" Applejack said as she rode Lakitu's cloud. She flew around and collected coins until the cloud disappeared and she landed on the ground.

Rainbow Dash saw the flagpole and made a zip for it. The A cyan flag with her cutie mark appeared in the black flag's place as she touched it. "Aw, yeah!" said Rainbow Dash as she struck a pose.

"Well done, Rainbow Dash." Mario said. "But we need to prepare for whatever Bowser throws our way. Especially--"

World 2-5: Crystal Shelled Koopas!


There they were, walking towards our heroes slowly. Pinkie Pie jumped on a Crystal Shell Koopa and kicked him across the ground where he broke a brick block. But instead of coming back, he kept moving forward, smashing through every brick block he hit on his way, until he hit a Question Block and a Frog Suit popped out. Everyone jumped over the Koopa shell as it came around. Pinkie grabbed the Frog Suit and it automatically went on her.

"Hey, I can jump higher now!" Pinkie said as she popped around the stage. Pinkie ground-pounded the Crystal Koopas, hoping their shells would break, but to no avail. After dodging the Crystal Koopas, Pinkie did a super high jump that caused her to easily reach the flagpole.

After reaching the flagpole, the twelve heroes noticed a black darkness shrouding the Crystal Castle. They saw King Sombra standing on top of it.

World 2-🏰: Sombra’s Smackdown


Mario and co. came across more Crystal Gooombas.

Comments ( 7 )

This chapter is incomplete. Also, I hope for classic power-ups like the Frog Suit or Power Carrot

Hmm?
Did you accidentally publish this before it was ready?

11054441
Oh, don’t worry. More power ups are coming.

11054441
The ponies and Mario Bros will get those power ups, right?

11060329
You know it!

Login or register to comment