• Published 24th May 2021
  • 166 Views, 0 Comments

Scaled and Icy - Dashie04



Trench is up-and-running again, but Ocin and his bishops are still on the loose, and they’re devising plans to get rid of Pracey once and for all.

  • ...
 0
 166

Cyanide Spared

I really thought Wingless was this big bad pony who was stealing Prancey’s affection! She never wanted him at all! I was so glad that she was ready to lead again, especially since Prancey was now dead.

However, we had a very big problem to worry about right about now!

Me and Wingless left the central building to find that Lema was in a massive fight with Trench. I hate to say it, but it looked actually pretty cool. What was left of Trench darted across the skies and engaged in close combat with Lema ponies. While ponies left and the ground were busy firing their shotguns in tandem led by Solarius, who was in the middle of a box formation and was directing ponies to shoot at all the ponies who approached them. He appeared to have a new scar across his cheek.

Wingless surveyed the scene, then turned to me.

“Pebble, which one’s Solarius?” she said.

“Oh! He’s the yellow one in the middle of the small box formation,” I replied.

Wingless breathed a sigh of relief and said,”I thought my father was actually here, his coat was a light blue. I don’t know why that bastard would even try and be in Trench! He hates the misfits!”

Wingless was getting very heated, so I tried to frantically motion with my wings for her to be quiet. However, she turned a few heads, it was then when she looked at me and smiled.

“Ponies!” she exclaimed, as loud as she could! “Ocin is dead! So is Prancey! The fight is done.”

There was a dead silence in the air, when everypony seemed to disengage. They all dropped their weapons and Solarius motioned for what was left of Trench to gather together and leave. Nopony had anypony left to fight for.

I flew over to him as fast as I could while Wingless trotted up at a leisurely pace.

“Hey, Solarius! Now for that story you owe me!” I said.

Solarius sighed, and said, “There’s not much to it, Pebble. I was born outside of Lema, decided to visit, join their military, and when I realized they were terrible people, I gathered with the Banditos and left with Prancey.”

I tilted my head at him quizzically. “That’s it?”

Solarius nodded.

“I thought there was going to be some tragic backstory where your parents hated you or you were raised an orphan or something. You’e really just an Average Dust aren’t you?”

Solarius glared at me. “Pebble...”

I smiled sheepishly, “Right! Don’t make assumptions. By the way, why’d you leave?”

“We’re down to less than 50 ponies and there’s no way we’re going to survive against a Lema force.”

I nodded, today was really a bad day. But I didn’t want to think about that!


All the ponies were waiting outside when I finally left the dome. I looked at them all and exclaimed, “Hey, slow down for the mare without wings!

“So, unfortunately, Prancey has left us, and Lema is still standing. However, I’m here, and I’m prepared to lead you again. I’m Wingless, and Prancey, the idiot probably blabbed on and on about me. We have to keep going, and we need to find someone who can help us defeat Lema.

“Trench will still be standing by the end of this! We can make it!”

Some ponies politely stomped. I didn’t expect much, there weren't very many, after all.

After the, admittedly quiet celebration, Solarius stepped forward and said, “Wingless, we need to find the Banditos.”

We could do that later, for now, I’d have to work on rebuilding Trench and get everypony in a state to go chasing after the Banditos later. We needed some peace.


Somewhere on Luna’s Moon, a survivor of the Lema battle went around leaving coded messages for every rebel that’d listen. It’s said that everywhere you could find a particular message. An anagram of a sort.

Cyanide Spared.

Author's Note:

Yes, there will be a part three, it might be released soon, but TØP might release their next album relatively soon, but know that another part will be released soon.

Thanks for reading, and constructive criticism is allowed and encouraged!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment