• Published 24th May 2021
  • 166 Views, 0 Comments

Scaled and Icy - Dashie04



Trench is up-and-running again, but Ocin and his bishops are still on the loose, and they’re devising plans to get rid of Pracey once and for all.

  • ...
 0
 166

The Outside

Good day Lema! Today’s message is very important. In this city, everypony has their own ideas, their own vibes. Putside of the dome, people are going to take that. We respect that everyone is like no other, and aren’t another Bandito trying to get you to conform. In Lema, it’s great that everypony is their own pony. Don’t try and leave or else that’ll be compromised, and you don’t want that to happen.

In fact, our next song should make that perfectly clear to you. Remember, in Lema we are vialists, and we are Luna’s, amd together we stand. Enjoy the next song, The Outside.


I woke up, I was outside of Trench, and I felt moon rock beneath me. Wait, why was I outside? I looked back and realized that I’d been put on Night watch. Trench was behind me, and since the earth was not in the sky, it must’ve been morning.

Wait! Did I fall asleep on Night watch? This is bad, this is bad, this is bad. I didn’t know trying to impress Prancey would lead to this. I could’ve gotten him in danger all because I fell asleep! I hope nopony came rushing through. Wait, why did my head hurt? I should just be a little tired, I mean, I’m a lot tired, but my head still shouldn’t hurt.

Panicked, I fly into Trench and come face-to-face with Solarius. Oh no! Solarius was not the best pony to run into after you failed Night watch.

“Pebble, it seems that Prancey has been taken away,” he said in that same low voice he always talked in.

“I know! I’m sorry! I failed Night watch! I’m ready for punishment,” I responded.

“It was your first time. Regardless, does your head hurt at all?” he asked.

“Yeah! It aches a bit, I don’t know what caused it. Seemed it started hurting after I woke up.”

“Just as I suspected,” he said.

I cocked my head quizzically. What could he possibly mean by that?

“Pebble, the must’ve knocked you unconscious, slunk their way in here, and took Prancey,” he deduced.

“We need to get him back right away! Rally the ponies of Trench! We’ll fly and take him right back!” I shout. “Wait, who is they?”

Solarius seemed to be getting more and more tired of me. “Why, Ocin and the bishops of Lema. Who else?”

“Let’s go! Everypony who wants to go get Prancey, come with me!”

A sizable crowd had gathered just to witness my shouting. It was really more of a passionate discussion, but whatever.

“Pebble, we aren’t going to train any of them first?” Solarius asked.

“I hate that you’re right,” I mused. “Well, we need them trained as fast as possible!”

“Fine,” Solarius conceded. “Why are you so gung-ho about saving Prancey anyways?”

“Well, he’s a food leader and I really like him?” I said with a smile.

Solarius nodded, he seemed content with what I’d said.

Prancey was a really good leader! He was also so much more to me than just a leader. I wanted him back.


Well, it looked like I’d been taken away for the second time in my life. I was surrounded by nine bishops. Ocin was no among them, but they’d restrained me and were now taking me to Lema. They hadn’t killed me, but a few of them had shotguns and were likely not against using them if I tried any funny business. I wondered what everyone at Trenxh would think pf me being taken away and if or when they’d come to save me.

However, I got my first step of the plan done, I was making it into Lema. Now I just needed to figure out how to hack the broadcasts and how to warn everypony. If I knew Lema, they were going to have propaganda everywhere, and it might be a little hard to change the minds of ponies living in Lema. However, I had a chance, and I’d be trying.

But first up, I needed to find out what happened to Wingless.


Fantastic news for all of us living in Lema. We’ve managed to capture a rebel! He’s currently being taken into Lema to be tried and killed for real as accordance to our mission to wipe all rebel scum off of the earth. As for the one that’s no leaving our broadcasts alone, We’re working on getting rid of her for real.

I hope everypony here understands that We’re closer to making our mission of making everypony on Luna’s moon one of us. You citizens are advised to join us.