• Published 10th Sep 2012
  • 3,225 Views, 28 Comments

My Giant Dinobots - Ultron 5

  • ...
4
 28
 3,225

Battles and Goodbyes

They had been waiting there silently for the Decepticons to come. It was only a matter of time, before all of them would be in battle. Rainbow Dash had war paint on her face and armor to boot. Pinkie as always had her party cannon. Celestia was over the edge with anticipation, Luna could see it on her sister. Her movements her emotion, she could see it. Then as Luna was about ask Celestia if she was okay a portal opens up far away in front of them. Out comes Megatron with all his followers.

"So I see you did not think about changing your minds on surrendering, well this is your last chance."

"No we will never surrender to cowards like you" Celestia stood firm coming of strong.

"I Megatron am a coward, please save me the petty insults for when I am about to strike you dead."

"ATTACK!!!!"

Pinkie had made the call and both sides collided like a ocean on a cliff. A few moments into the battle a couple of ponies had already lost their lives. The ponies were fighting back though, and had managed to take a few Decepticons down. The Dinobots were all joining in Sludge had managed to knock down a few for some unicorns to take care of. Swoop had spotted Sound Wave standing where the portal was. Shock Wave was controlling the portal with a device in his hands. After seeing this Swoop immediately flies over to Grimlock. "Hey Grimlock."

"What is it Swoop?" asks Grimlock as he tears a Decepticons head clean off.

"It's about the portal. Shock Wave has a device that controls it. If we get that remote it's are ticket out of here."

"Alright thanks Swoop."

Grimlcok started hacking and slashing through the battle to get to Sound Wave. Grimlock gets knocked over by a Decepticon and has a blaster pointed right at his face. "Any last words Autobot?"

Out of no where a huge blast of confetti and a random assortment of party materials sends the Deceptiocn flying back. It was Pinkie Pie and her party cannon. Grimlock acknowledges Pinkie with a nod and moves on. Princess Celestia and Luna were both in the fight shooting beams of magic in royal princess battle armor. Celestia did not want to fight and she did not like fighting but she was getting caught up in the moment. Megatron was enjoying this very much it was like whack-a-mole. He would swing his mace crushing, hitting, maiming, and sending ponies flying he didn't even need his cannon. As Megatron witnessed more of the battle he could see his Deceptiocn allies taken offline by the blasts unicorns would emit. He never thought something so weak and pathetic could destroy a Decepticon soldier. It didn't matter to him though Decepticon grunts were easily replaceable. Grimlock slowly was pounding through metal to get to Sound Wave. He came out into a open area of the battle field and he met eyes with Megatron. "At long last I get to fight one Shock Wave's most powerful creations."

Grimlock ran straight at Megatron sword ready. He came down with a hard swing getting block by Megatron's mace. Both locked in stance by both of their weapons. Grimlock gives a hard kick to Megatron's torso knocking him onto the ground. Grimlock raises his sword ready to strike doen and gets repelled back by a blast from Megatron's cannon. Megatron takes this chance to move in and kill Grimlock. Megatron doesn't realize that the moderately sized for of Deceptiocns was taking a beating. Megatron swings down with his mace, but Grimlock rolls out of the way. Grimlock then proceeds to go into Dino form and ram into Megatron. Megatron holds onto Grimlock's head and plants his feet so he won't fall over. Megatron then proceeds with all of his force and slams Grimlock head first onto the ground. Grimlock pissed off shoots flames at Megartron making him recoil back. Grimlock then swings around using his tail to trip Megatron. Grimlock then puts one of his feet on Megatron's torso. He then grabs one of Megatron's arms in his maw and rips it off, flings it up and devours it.

"Look around you Megatron your Decepticons are almost defeated, you've lost."

"I will not lose to such impudent creatures like this, I have not been beaten."

Megatron looks to see his Decepticon force defeated. Decepticons shells all lifeless around him. "Face it you've lost."

All the Dinobots and ponies form a circle around Megatron. Twilight Sparkle walks up with Sound Wave in a constriction spell along with Swoop holding the remote. Twilight also walked up to Megatron and put him into a spell as well. They had won. "Grimlock we better hurry this portal is going to shut down pretty soon."

"We can't just leave now we have too....."

"Don't worry about the mess we will clean it up" replied Celestia.

"Oh, and Grimlock we made sure that all of Sound Wave's minicons are with him" added in Swoop.

"I guess that means it's time for goodbyes" asked Pinkie with tears coming out of her eyes.

"Yes that's what it means" Grimlock said sadly.

They all said their goodbyes to each other. Swoop had already changed the coordinates to Cybertron so that gave them extra time.

"I really wish we didn't have to leave quite yet but it's our only way out of here."

"I understand, but I'll miss you none the less."

Twilight moves in and gives Grimlock a big hug. He didn't know what is was but he could feel her warmth. It was inviting and it gave him a happy feeling. He couldn't stay amy longer the Dinobots had to go. Sludge and Snarl were both holding Soundwave and Megatron because they would be coming back to Cybertron with the Dinobots. The Dinobots all walked into the portal looking back as all the ponies were waving goodbyes. Sludge, Swoop, Slug, and Snarl had walked through the portal, Grimlock walked up to it and he turned back and waved. He went in the space bridge and was gone and the portal fazed out. All the ponies started filing back to their homes or where they were needed. Twilight still standing there looking at where the portal was crying. Spike runs up to her carrying a giant tooth. "What in Equestria's name do you have Spike."

"Oh this, Grimlock wanted me to give it to you."

While fighting Grimlock had lost a tooth in his Dino form. He had retrieved it and decided to give it to Twilight as a gift for her hospitality and accepting them and for remembrance. He knew it was a weird gift, but it was the principle that mattered and he knew Twilight would understand that.

"Thanks Grimlock" Twilight said sheding one last tear before she looked at the tooth a second time remembering all the time she had spent with Grimlock and the Dinobots. She would never forget them, ever.

Comments ( 8 )

Damn is all I can say. Megatron got his ass kicked in a Grimlock blaze of glory! :flutterrage:
Is this over now? :fluttercry:

Kinda weak ending. I was building up to this ultra epic battle and got this. :ajbemused:

1420491 If you want I can add more fighting sequences

1420695 I didn't mean that. It was just different from what I expected. Leave your story be. You are the writer, and I am just a commenter.

1420801 Okay I just hope it wasn't disappointing

If this takes place in g1 continuity shouldn't it be in that specific folder :rainbowhuh:

a bit short ... but good:twilightsmile:

Jsut one question... G1?

Login or register to comment