• Published 20th Jul 2021
  • 100 Views, 0 Comments

The Adventures of Annoying Mare - Chrome Masquerade



A taste test comes with a taste of power for Pinkie Pie. As a super heroine, she fights some monsters with her new powers.

  • ...
 0
 100

Mission 2: Stinkfoot, part 1

Some time later, Annoying Mare finds herself by a village, She's just in time to see the people there being "taxed". a cart full of produce is carted toward a castle that one could easily see in the distance. She snarls at this display. "If there's one thing I can't STAND..." she begins, "It's exploitation of the prolae... parolu... peerole... the common folk.(1)"

Deciding that she should be a touch more subtle, she says, "That's all, folks!", returning to her default form, Pinkie Pie standing where Annoying Mare was seconds before. Walking over to a nearby farmer, she queries, "Say, what's going on? It looks like everypony has an invisible stormcloud over their heads."

"Name's Hayseed." the farmer says in greeting. "We've just been taxed by our "ruler". His appetite has us so far below the poverty line we'd be off the graph, were there one to be had. We're lucky to have grass to eat!"

Covering her mouth with one hoof in horror, she says, "Oh my! Somepony needs to do something about that jerk! I'm Pinkie Pie, by the way."

Hayseed nods in response. "If you can find somepony who can help, we'd be ever so grateful."

"Okey dokey!" Pinkie says. "If I can help it, you'll be free before too much longer." she says.

Walking off some distance away, she looks around, ensuring that nopony sees her. "Okay. It's Showtime!" In a matter of seconds, Annoying Mare is once again present. "Now," she says, clacking her hands together, "Lets see about this ruler of these lands."

Author's Note:

1: The term she's looking for is 'proletariat'.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment