• Published 31st Jan 2021
  • 601 Views, 1 Comments

Flash Sentry won't stop Bumping into Twilight - RaritySimper44



Twilight can't stop bumping into him!

  • ...
7
 1
 601

Chapter 1

Twilight walked through the crystal castle, with her friends, telling them about her adventure in the human world. It was quiet in the halls except for the clopping of hooves, suddenly she was knocked on her flank. She rubbed her head, it felt like she ran into a brick wall, she looked up to see Flash Sentry in front of her, not the human she had crushed on, but his pony counterpart. Despite him being the same species, he was still hot. His hoof was in her face, as well- like the moment she looked up, it was there-she almost booped her nose on it because of how close it was. But he was hot so it was okay, and she took it in hers and was swiftly pulled to her feet. She smiled sheepishly at him blushing intensely the entire time.



"We've got to stop bumping into each other like this", he said to her with a charming smile and walked off. Twilight and all her friends watched him go, feeling kind of horny looking at him.

"Who was that?" Twilight asked meekly, staring as he turned down the hall. She wished he would come back, backwards, so she could stare at his fat butt more.

"A new guard, why, do you know him?" Cadence asked a retarded grin on her stupid face.

"No, I don't know him, I literally just asked who he was!" Twilight snapped and stormed off leaving Cadence and her friends because of how annoyed she was at Cadence’s stupid question. The girls hung out and had dinner, and held hooves singing kumbaya before going to bed. Twilight split off from her friends to go to her room and as she turned a corner she slammed into what seemed to be another brick wall. She rubbed her head and looked up, it was Flash Sentry again. She felt butterflies in her stomach and her heartbeat speeding up to twice its normal pace.

"We've got to stop bumping into each other like this," he said smiling again, his pearly whites making her scream in her mind, PUT A BABY IN MY FLASHY!!!! "Heheh, yeah I guess we do, don't we", she said rubbing her leg nervously, a cute blush on her cheeks as he walked off. It hurt though because he didn’t even help her up, much less listening to what she had to say. Her ears drooped at this as she got up and made her way back to her room, feeling a little depressed at what felt like rejection.


The next day Twilight showered and went to breakfast, she ate with her friends and family before leaving. She was still down over last night, and when her friends and family asked about it she forced a smile and said she was fine. After breakfast she hugged her brother and inlaw goodbye before getting onto the train, she suddenly ran into another wall, “ow!” She looked up and gasped, it was Flash Sentry again, smiling down at her.

"We've got to stop bumping into each other like this."

“Oh, Flash! I'm so glad to see you, did you come to say...goodbye…." He was already walking off the train not even paying her any mind, she sighed defeated, and sat down next to her friends.

"Don't worry darling, he was rude anyway, not even an apology for bumping into you, the nerve!" Rarity said putting a hoof on her shoulder in an attempt to comfort her."

"Yeah, you can do way better!" Rainbow stated confidently, smacking her on the back hard, making Twilight fall out of her seat and glare at her friend. "Hehe, sorry."

Twilight smiled, and got back into her seat, "thanks girls I feel a little better now." They soon got home, got off the train, and headed in their separate directions. She got home and took a shower, again. She got done and stepped out only to bump into a wall. Again. She rubbed her head and after removing the sopping wet hair covering her eyes, screamed when she found Flash smiling at her, standing right in front of the tub. "FLASH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?!" She yelled at him panicking and levitating her towel over to cover her body, despite literally being naked all the time.

"We've got to stop bumping into each other like this", he said before turning and walking out.

"WILL YOU STOP SAYING THAT?! HOW DID YOU EVEN GET HERE?!" He was gone though, she rose up having had enough and pursued him, "HEY IM TALKING TO YOU! GET B-" he was gone, having disappeared. She went in search of him and when she turned the corner the wall was there again, "DAMN IT!"

"We've got to stop bumping into each other like this."

"WILL YOU GET OUT OF HERE?!" She yelled at him beginning to lose her temper Flash turned and strutted off, although he was hunkalicious, she also realized he was a creep, and kind of a moron. Hopefully, this would be the last of him. She then went to bed.


The next day she got up and went to the kitchen to have breakfast when, suddenly, she bumped into another wall, and surprise surprise, Flash Sentry stood over her.

He got up on his hind legs and started shuffling side to side waving his arms around, dancing then strutting his legs back and forth, a smile on his face. Then he suddenly stopped and gave a look of disgust to Twilight, "ugh! Who put you on the planet? UH!"

Twilight was enraged by this, she fired up her horn and shot a powerful blast of magic at him knocking him through the window behind him to the ground below. She looked out the window to see him lying on the ground below, he had fallen three stories, he laid in a pile of glass. "Finally!" She said with a roll of her eyes and walked off to have breakfast.

Flashes eyes suddenly opened and he smiled evilly at this.

Comments ( 1 )

If this kept happening to me, I wouldn’t even leave my house.

Login or register to comment