• Published 12th Jan 2021
  • 183 Views, 1 Comments

The Reformed Ghostly rabbit... - Ghostbrothr



Ever wondered what would have happened if you was given the chance of having a new life ?, well an white rabbit didn't get that choice.

  • ...
 1
 183

4-Chapter: The New Vigilante...Ghostbit!

The brute stared at the creature gritting his teeth while Ghost was strangely....calm ? Just looking at said brute with a normal look staring down at 1 out of 3 ponies which got under The brute's mane fur tossing Fluttershy away and blasted their cannon at the ling but he simply jumped up in time and bounced off the ball of steel now on the head of the brute, Ghost simply chuckled surprised by his new-found confidence while a mare bandit flown towards the ling so in response he jumped up again and kicked her square in her left cheek knocking them down out of the air while appearing in front of the brute yawning.

"You know.... This is getting really boring right ? like c'mon! spice it up!"

This caused the brute to snap at this creature swinging his cannon arm at them for Ghost to use it as a bounce board slamming his paw's down on The brute's head followed by a kick. When he was about to Swing his paw at them his paw was wrapped up in chain's and slammed into some vendor's losing his breath and gasping out "G..GAH!"

The culprit was another mare... A unicorn with some mechanical wing's and a hood hiding her face, She would continue to slam the ling into object's and building's but it was until ghost wrapped the chain's around a pole so she couldn't swing him around anymore.

"O..Ow.."

Ghost grunted and held his left ribcage getting a idea as he used his scarf to swing from building's and bounced off one towards the mare landing a hit on them but only to get pushed back by a magical shield but he got straight back up ready for more, Quickly running towards her on all four's as she used magic to throw debris at him but only hit him twice.... And then he landed another hit on the mare to the ground knocking her out but did break his paw in the process.

".....O...Ok, Now my paw hurt's and so does everything else"

Ghost muttered to himself and almost like luck had hit him some guard's arrived as he checked on his owner giving a sigh of relief as she was ok, just having a couple of scuff mark's.

"Heh... Guess i did a pretty good job.........Whatever i did but anyway, let's get ho-"

He was suddenly caught off guard by....Well guard's pointing spear's at him while they had detained the Bandit's,
Now he wonder's where they was gonna take him.

Author's Note:

Well i finally got some inspiration! yeah it's not the best one i got but will learn to get better! ^^

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment