• Published 12th Jan 2021
  • 181 Views, 1 Comments

The Reformed Ghostly rabbit... - Ghostbrothr



Ever wondered what would have happened if you was given the chance of having a new life ?, well an white rabbit didn't get that choice.

  • ...
 1
 181

1-Chapter: The "Normal" nap

It all started via by a white furred rabbit taking a relaxing nap dreaming about common stuff like carrot's, kale, hay, and playing in the meadow's with other rabbit's while his owner brought him snack's no questions asked but something about this world didn't feel right, Yet he shrugged it off resuming his dream feast but it started to get a little...Dark.

When he took a bite out of the carrot it tasked a little hard so he tossed it behind him and picked up another carrot which was also very hard so after a few more carrot's he finally looked to see what he thought was carrot's but instead in his wake he spotted they were in fact bone's, So he quickly jumped back a little and hopped out of his throne as around him the world slowly started to shift into some horrific.

Some bunnies laid in a red dried up puddle with some part's of them missing which almost made the rabbit hack up his lunch but he swallowed it back and after turning back to see his owner it appeared that they were a giant black furred monster munching down on prey glancing at him with it's white eye's.... It has spotted it's new treat and begun it's chase so he had to run on all four's to get away from it and down a burnt grass field until a rock have appeared cause the poor rabbit to lose it's balance and rolled down the said hill, The creature started to step towards it and was about to eat it but suddenly a creature nopony have seen with a white glow and a fiery aspect to it's fur made the Dark daemon disappear instantly and looked back at the bunny and said something but they didn't hear a single thing but was getting pushed by something invisible and then he heard something.

"~Angel...? Angel it's time to wake up~"

Angel who was the rabbit's name slowly opened it's eye's followed by him huffing a little as he did enjoy the dream..... Well the first part but not the rest as he may have read too many scary book's when his owner was asleep but they did get up, rubbed his tired eye's, and then yawned while his owner was making him a salad for breakfast.

When she finally finished his salad she gently placed it in front of her favorite bunny for him to eat since apparently her friend twilight needed her and since the last time angel was left alone and had the cottage in ruin's she had to bring him everywhere since then until she trusted him to behave next time in the future, when he finished eating his owner trotted over to him.

"~um.... Angel ? I'm going to Ms.twilight's castle and you know i can't leave you here after last time so it might be a while till you can play.~"

In response Angel huffed once again as he sat watching Fluttermum put saddlebag's on and tapped her back and so he hopped on with his paw's crossed, after she trotted out of the cottage and closed the door she and him made their way to where her friend's castle laid but along the way she took notice of a fight going on in ponyvile but when she tried to stop it she only got a bleeding nose, so she had to make a pitstop at her nearest friend on the way to the castle.... The sugar cube corner where pinkie was making some cupcake's for her last order.

"Hello! I'l- Fluttershy!?"

Her pink friend ran over to her friend and up the stairs to where she came rolling down in a ball made up of bandages but quickly escaped her cloth prison and started wrapping her friend's nose up, meanwhile angel was staring at Gummy where everytime he get's confused on how their eye's worked if they were staring at opposite side's before his ear's got nommed on by them to which needed him to pry the gatter... Thing off but since Gummy didn't have any teeth he had both ear's.

Once her friend fixed up her nose Fluttershy notified angel and he got back onto his mother's bag and she went back outside to go on her way to Twi's castle, yet after his mother's nose got hurt he was a little less stubborn this time.

He would start to recognized the time she found him in the wood's as a filly since his actual mother didn't survive a timberwolf attack but his new mother stayed there and didn't let the wolf attack the helpless kit so she adopted him and luckly her mother and father allowed her to keep him, but he had to sleep on her since he wasn't a pegasi so he could fall through the cloud's.

The rabbit snapped out of his memories once she was given access to enter her friend's castle where she trotted over to her so she can ask what they needed of her since what the purple alicorn needed of her friend was to solve a conflict involving a pony race called Kirin.

Angel however was getting bored of the conversation and hopped off his owner's back without the two's attention of him disappearing and looked around the castle but stumbled apon a room he didn't notice before which had a large metal bowl in the room that had some timber underneath it leading him to guess it was a cauldron which he didn't think twilight was something to do, another red flag was that the wall's had shelf's containing potion's in all sizes and shape's but noticed a golden carrot on the top of a shelf, so he quickly climbed up and to the tasty treat but when he reached it.... it wasn't a carrot but a potion and then...... CRACK!

The rabbit would start to freefall into the cauldron as potion's randomly started to fall in with him, with the mixture creation by the substances leading him to undergo a transformation.... one into something that didn't exist in this world anymore...

Author's Note:

Hey, just wanted for people to know that I'm new at this stuff and that i may not get some stuff right Since I'm still learning a little so please be kind ^^