• Published 4th Dec 2020
  • 314 Views, 0 Comments

Stopping The Colt - Brony5ever



Hardy avenges his mother and Bellamena.

  • ...
 0
 314

Ressurecting Chilly and Bellamena

Hardy had finally avenged his mother and Bellamena, he had buried his father. He also told the Pie Family, they were relieved that The Colt wasn’t going to kill anymore. The next day He walked over to his mother’s grave and shot a beam of magic at the grave. His mother walked over to him, her smile was warm as the sunrise.

“Hardy, I’ve missed you so much, I knew my baby sister would take care of you.” His mother told him before hugging him tightly and kissing his cheek. She noticed his cutie mark it was a single rainbow-colored star.

“Your cutie mark it’s amazing, it suits you so well.” His mother added, before taking his hoof and heading inside the house. Her little sister came out of the house, her crimson eyes welling up with tears of joy. The cream colored mare hugged her nephew and kissed his cheek.

“I’ve missed my big sister for so long, she’s as beautiful as your grandparents said when we were born.” His aunt told him.

“Aunt Red, I have to see the Pie family, I’m going to reunite Bellamena with her family.” He told her. She nodded and he flew off towards the Pie farm, walked to where Bellamena was buried. He aimed his horn at the grave, shot a beam of magic and Bellamena was back. The little filly blinked a few times and when her gaze recovered, she saw a young colt looking at her.

“W-who are you?” Bellamena asked. She was afraid because she didn’t know who this colt was.

“I know what he did to you, but I'm not like my father. The young alicorn replied. Bellamena was shocked at realizing that was how her killer had a son, she wanted to thank him for bringing her back. Just then, Cloudy came to see Hardy.

“Hardy, w-”. Cloudy gasped when she saw who was beside Smudger. It was her youngest daughter, Bellamena. After years without seeing her, Cloudy’s eyes welled up with tears of joy. She sniffled and hugged Bellamena. Octavia, Pinkie, and Igneous walked into the room and couldn’t believe it. Bellamena was alive. They hugged their reunited family member.

“Thank you, so much Hardy you brought what we had lost, and stopped all of those nightmares I’ve had since that day.” Pinkie said as she tightly hugged the young colt. Octavia smiled and joined in the hug. Bellamena knew this colt was much better than his father she smiled approached him with a smile.

“My name is Bellamena Marie Pie. It’s nice to meet you, Hardy. I bet your mother is proud of you.”

“He also killed my mother and lied saying she died from an illness.” Hardy explained. Bellamena was shocked, Hardy hadn’t never met his mother as an infant.

“I’m sorry for your loss, Hardy.”

“Bellamena, it’s okay... she’s alive and well.”

“I’ll always think of you as a friend for life.”

“I’ll also feel that way about you, Bellamena. I’m glad I could help you out.” Hardy said as he smiled at the little filly He then waved goodbye to the Pie family and flew towards home to be with his mother. It had been so long without a mother and Hardy was glad to have his mother back.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment