• Published 6th Aug 2020
  • 1,049 Views, 29 Comments

Phineas and Ferb ponies - Nosey Flame



What happens when two boys, their friends and sister fall through a portal into a world full of talking pastel ponies? They turn to talking pastel ponies.

  • ...
5
 29
 1,049

New friends part 2

Perry and Spike were walking down the road to Sugar Cube Corner while chatting as Spike showed Perry see of the sights they passed on their way. When they arrived at Sugar Cube Corner, Spike asked Perry to wait for him as he went for a very special cupcake.

"Hey Perry could you please wait for me. There's a special cupcake that I need to pick up,"

"Sure I'll wait,"

Spike went to the counter and ordered two cupcakes.

"Hey Mrs Cake,"

"Oh hello there Spike. Nice to see you again. What can I getcha?" Cupcake asked the purple dragon.

"Oh I'd like two gem cupcakes please. One for me and the other one for that friendly dragon over there," Spike said as he placed ten bits on the counter.

"Okay. Two gem cakes coming right up," Cupcake said turning away to go to the kitchen.

Spike then went to the table Perry was sitting at. He sat next to him and asked a few questions as they waited for the cupcakes. Ding! The bell rang as their order was sitting at the counter, Mrs Cake going to get it.

"So what's it like being a platypus? I mean you said you're from another dimension." Spike asked Perry with curiosity.

"Well, it's okay I guess. I mean being a platypus means you practically do nothing. And we also sweat milk and..."

"Ewwww! You sweat milk!? Gross!" Spike gagged at the thought of sweating milk.

"Yeah and..." Perry started but was interrupted by something beeping.

'beep beep beep beep'

"What's that noise?" Spike asked. Perry looked nervous and was sweating like crazy.

"Agent P, Doofenshmirtz is... Uh Carl, something's wrong with Agent P..." The wrist watch on his claw started talking.

"Woah, Cool! What is that?" Spike stared in awe at the device.

"Here you go dearies." Cup Cake said as she gave the two dragons their cupcakes and walked back to the counter.

"Thanks Mrs Cake." Spike said picking a cupcake from the plate.

"Now back to business. What's that?" Spike asked taking a bite from his cupcake.

"Major Monogram, It's me, Agent P." Perry said.

"Great googly moogly! Carl, Agent P can talk!"

"Yes sir. I heard" Another voice said.

"Woah. Sweet." Spike said still looking at the watch in awe and curiosity.

"I had reached home to my owners after a successful mission. Turns out they weren't done with the day's experiment and opened a portal to another dimension. Which is were I am now." Perry explained.

"Well I guess that makes sense. Anyway back to your mission. Doofenshmirtz has been spotted making some kind of dimension-inator. We are pretty sure that he's building it to come to the dimension you are currently in. You need to stop him once he arrives. Monogram out." The major said as the watch switched off.

Perry looked at Spike who was dumbstruck.

"Guessing you want an explanation?" Perry asked to which he received a nod from Spike.

"You see, I'm a secret agent. At an agency called O.W.C.A."

"That... Is... Awesome!!!" Spike said amazed. "My new best friend is a secret agent!!!"

"Not too loud Spike." Perry said.

"Oh sorry. It's just AAHHH!!"

"Let me guess again. You want me to teach you everything I know right?" Perry asked again to which he received a very enthusiastic nod from Spike. "Sure. I don't mind sparing some knowledge." Perry said chuckling.

Author's Note:

Hello. I'm back. Sorry for the five month hiatus. Things have been rough at school and all this Covid business has really not been good for my schedule. I was bored so I decided to continue with the story. Hope you liked the chapter. Sorry if it's shorter than the other chapters.

Comments ( 4 )

Candace: MOOOOM! Phineas and Ferb transported us all to a magical world full of talking ponies!

:rainbowlaugh:

10404438
Yep! If Cadence (commonly) was mistaken as ‘Cadance’, then both their names would be a scramble.

C-A-D-A-N-C-E
C-A-N-D-A-C-E

" Well I guess that makes sense. Anyway back to your mission. Doofenshmirtz has been spotted making some kind of dimension-inator. We are pretty sure that he's building it to come to the dimension you are currently in. You need to stop him once he arrives. Monogram out. " The major said as the watch switched off.

Login or register to comment