• Published 6th Nov 2020
  • 167 Views, 2 Comments

Frostblossom's Destiny - SparkyFluffles



A mare and her friends goes on a quest to find the darkness within her.

  • ...
 2
 167

Chapter I: Welcome to Ponyville

Author's Note:

This Is the very first part of a series that I am working on.

ALSO, THIS IS MY VERY FIRST STORY ON FIMFICTION WHAT A COINCIDENCE.

I hope all you ponies enjoy this thing. I would appreciate it.

- SparkyFluffles

They say most stories are just a bunch of fantasies, while some of them are too exaggerated. However, the story I'm about to tell you is real. That's right, this is a tale about how I made some friends, faced some enemies, and was able to unearth the light within me. Make sure you have your popcorn ready, ‘cause this might take a while.

Frostblossom's Destiny

Chapter 1: Welcome to Ponyville


I begin my story stuck inside a dark chasm of emptiness. Somehow, I have any idea where I am at. I look over to see if somepony in around to help me escape. Eventually, I asked for help... “Um, hello? Is anypony there?” ...but alas, there was no answer. I decided to continue to search around when to my surprise, somepony was in front of me. She looked very similar to me, with the same long hair and the same mysterious dark purple coat as me. That's strange, somepony is trying to act like me! I thought.

I try to walk up to her but as soon as I took another step, she started growling at me revealing her fangs, and I also notice that her eyes have suddenly changed as well. Instantly, I have become frightened and started running away. However, I noticed that she also had wings, because she then flew faster than me. I ran, and I ran, and I ran until I tripped and fell flat on my back. Before I could finally fight back, she swooped down, preparing to eat me. Suddenly...

GASP!

It was all just a dream? I try to concentrate on what happened for a while. I look around only to realize that I may be in a field I may not know. What happened? Where am I? Who am I? Is this all fake? I can't believe it! I wanted to rub my eyes when I realize, that my hooves were covered with blood. I then check my body to see that there were countless bullet holes in me. Am I still dreaming!? I'm dead! How could this have happened!? Shortly after, I asked for help.

“Is anypony there? I might be dead! Somepony help me!” Unfortunately, there was no answer, just like in my dream. Just great, I thought. Somehow, there isn't anypony to help me, in or outside my dreams. Oh, what can I do now?

Luckily, I notice that there is a small town near me. This place had a lot of buildings and from what I can tell, there could be at least a few ponies like me that could help me out. I quickly stood up and shuffled over to the place. Little did I know, I know, I would realize that there would be problems surrounding this place that will never be solved on my own.


As soon as I enter the town, I was amazed at the place. There were ponies that look exactly like me spending their time enjoying themselves. There were at least 3 types of ponies in this place; the earth ponies, spending most of their time on the ground, the pegasus ponies, all of them soaring through the sky, and the unicorn ponies, using their horns to do all sorts of magic, just like me. But, until I could be able to admire the place more, one of the ponies jumps in front of me.

“WELCOME TO PONYVILLE!” the mare exclaimed.

Aah! “ I yelled. “You almost scared me to death!”

“I'm sorry. I was just trying to welcome you.”

“Yeah, by freaking SCARING ME! I mean, where even am I?”

“I just told you, we're in Ponyville.”

I kinda felt confused about this odd pony. She had a nice blue mane alongside her body coat. Her mane looked cute enough, but it just looks like something somepony else would not even try. I kinda needed to get to an emergency building right away, but I just don't know how to do so.

The mare then continued to speak, “Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Stella Sparks. Just call me Stella if things sound confusing. What's yours?”

I almost forgot! I have no idea what my name is supposed to be! How can I respond to her if I have no identity? I must think of something fast!

“I don't know.”

“You don't know?”

“No, I have no clue about my name! How can I find my name exactly?”

“Let me just explain, I know it a really easy to find your name.”

“I think that is not true. I mean, how can you...” Stella stopped me mid-sentence.

“Just hear me out, I may need to tell you something important. Are you aware of the term ‘cutie marks' in your life?”

“No, but I want to know what it is.

“You know, what these things are is that they are just a bunch of special symbols that identify your own personality and the things that make you yourself. When you are born, you might not have one of them. Instead, the only way to get a cutie mark is by discovering what makes you special. No magic to bail you out of the process.”

“Yeah, so what does that have anything to do with my name?”

”Just look at your flank and maybe I will change your mind.”

I look at my flank and I realized, she wasn't lying. My cutie mark was an orchid covered in frosted ice.

“My cutie mark is a magician's hat because my main passion is to maybe become a magician and tour the world with my magic. Did I mention that they also have meanings to them as well? Now you try. What would your name be?”

I thought for a while about a good name to pick for myself when it hit me. I found it. My true name is...

“Frostblossom.”

Stella looked awfully confused. “What kind of a name is that? Could you please repeat the name for me?”

“My full name,” I respond. “is Frostblossom.”

“I mean sure that's a pretty cool name, but why that?”

“Well, I noticed that my cutie mark has frosted dew on it, which kinda describes what my feelings are now; Also, I was that the dew is on an orchid-like flower, hence the name Frostblossom. “

“Wow. You are getting pretty good at this aren't you?”

“Yeah, I know. Anyways I-"

Before I could finish my sentence, my head started hurting very badly. I must get to the infirmary immediately!

“Are you ok? “ Stella asked.

“Yeah, yeah, I'm feeling good,” I responded. “Anyways, I must leave right now before it's too late!” I ran to the doctor's place.

“Nice chatting with you!” Stella said. “I hope we will meet again. Wait, WHY IS THERE BLOOD ON YOUR... Oh, never mind.”

Ok. Now to go to the doctor's and see what's wrong with me.

Comments ( 2 )

what the hoof am i doing in life

How are the bullet wounds not hurting her?

And, how did no one notice the wounds?

Login or register to comment