• Published 2nd Jul 2020
  • 13,510 Views, 1,287 Comments

Short Hand - Andrew Joshua Talon



The myriad misadventures of a plucky human in Equestria.

  • ...
39
 1,287
 13,510

Touching Mares for Science 2: Rainbow Dash

- - -

As it turned out, between my pay as a military advisor and the licensing fees from the merchandise made of me, I actually had a fair amount of bits. That's the money they use here in Equestria, gold coins. I mean I wasn't on, say, Filthy Rich's level but I was perfectly comfortable.

But, I wasn't really the exorbitant spender type. Blame my Scottish roots.

So most of it went into savings and charities. That said, I had made one very special purchase:

A full sized recliner, dark red, with a book lamp.

... What? That wasn't awesome? It wasn't like I could buy a car. Nor was I rich enough to buy an airship. As cool as that would be...

So I relaxed in my decadent recliner, fully cushioned, I had a good book in front of me, and some apple whiskey in the cupholder. All set for a nice afternoon in...

When there was a knock at the door. A very insistent one. I sighed.

"I swear to God, if it's Twilight wanting another 'sample'," I grumbled, getting up and setting aside my book. I walked up to the door, my footsteps loud in my quiet house. I opened the door.

"Oh, geez, finally," Rainbow Dash said, standing on my front stoop with a grimace. She was holding one of her wings with her hoof, a very awkward pose for her. My irritation vanished as I looked her over.

"Dash? You okay?" I asked.

"Of course I'm not okay!" Dash groaned, "I pulled something practicing today! Can you, ya know..." She blushed deeply.

"Can I what?" I asked.

"Ya know... Twilight's last crazy experiment," Dash managed.

I sighed, and nodded.

"Come on in," I said.

I held the door open for her-Old habits die hard. She trotted in, not seeming to notice my gesture. She went up to the couch, and waited expectantly. I closed the door and walked up to the couch. I sat down, and then pulled Dash up into my lap. She blushed more deeply, but still huffed.

"Don't get any funny ideas," she stated. "Just massage me properly!"

"All right, all right," I said indulgently. I reached up and began with her neck, squeezing her muscles and working out the kinks. Dash groaned, trembling all over.

"H-Hey, I sprained my wing, not my neck!"

"This will help you relax overall," I countered, my other hand going underneath her right wing. I began to rub and massage right underneath it, and Dash groaned softly.

"Oooh... H-Hey..."

"Hey what?" I asked with a smile, "you wanted a massage didn't you?"

"Y-Yeah, but you... Urgh... Are getting funny thoughts," she murmured. I bent my head and nuzzled the top of her head. She flattened her ears and moaned.

"Are you complaining?" I asked.

Dash huffed, and looked away with a darker blush.

"N-No," she muttered. I chuckled, and my hands both slid underneath her wings. I worked my fingers deep into the muscles under her wing joints, and she squirmed slightly before gritting her teeth.

"Nngh...!"

"Is that all right?" I asked teasingly, "you aren't hurt, right?"

"Nooo," Dash mumbled, "doesn't hurt at all..."

"Good," I said with a nod. I gave her another nuzzle, and kept up my work. Dash relaxed even more, resting her head against my chest. She really was adorable, when she was quiet and not running her mouth.

I rubbed out further along her wings, very gently. While her wings were tough, they could be sensitive. I mean, not as sensitive as, say, nipples.

Which was a weird thought. Why'd my mind go to nipples?

Anyway, they weren't too sensitive, because otherwise, pegasi couldn't really fly properly. But I had to be careful about it. Especially after the sprain.

Dash whimpered a little as I massaged a joint between my hands. I paused, and looked down at her.

"You okay?" I asked, more seriously this time. Dash managed a nod.

"Y-Yeah!" She squeaked.

"Because," I said, "I don't have to massage that hard or fast-"

"J-Just shut up and massage me damnit!" Dash growled. I laughed again.

"Geez, so pushy," I teased, squeezing her wing joint again. She bit back a gasp, and I resumed gently and carefully.

"W-Why are you acting so weird?" Dash managed, "usually you're so-nnngh-uptight!"

"Well," I began thoughtfully, but I still kept up my massage, "I guess I'm finally starting to relax around you guys. And this world."

"You've been here for over two years now," Dash pointed out, a bit annoyed. I nodded.

"Yeah. And I'm also an alien," I pointed out, "see how long it takes for you to adjust to living on Earth all alone."

I massaged between her wing bases, a little section of her back. She cooed, but immediately tried to cover it with a cough.

"I-I bet I'd totally do it better than youuuu," Dash groaned, her eyes closing as I massaged the base of her neck and between her wings at the same time. I laughed softly.

"Well, you'd probably be a lot more impressive to my people," I said. I reached down and massaged one of her hooves. Dash gasped, and her eyes crossed.

"Wh-Whaaaa...?"

I put both of my hands to work, massaging her rather tense hoof. Equestrian ponies have hooves that are more... Squishy than an Earth horse's in some ways, but still with hard sections. It's more like the frog of their feet are much larger. And apparently, much more sensitive. At least for Dash.

I worked my fingers over her front hooves, as she went very quiet. I then slid my hands back to her wings, and resumed working out any lingering tensions I could find. Dash buried her face in my chest and trembled several times. Her teeth bit down on my shirt, and she suppressed a long, low whine. She stiffened up.

"Nnnnngh~!" Dash whimpered loudly. She then relaxed all over my lap into a quiet heap.

I blinked, and poked the side of her face.

"Dash? Rainbow Dash? You okay?"

She answered with a snore. I sighed, and pulled her into my arms.

"Typical," I muttered, though I had a fond smile on my face.

I carried her to my bed, and tucked her in. I then headed to the couch. She wrapped her forelegs around a pillow, and sighed happily.

Well. At the very least, I'd get the chance to test out sleeping in my recliner...

Author's Note:

The second part of a commission for yakopak! Hope you enjoy!