• Published 27th Aug 2012
  • 697 Views, 1 Comments

When a Derp Has Too Save The Day - derpyhoovesstories



Derpy Just Want To Come Queen Of Muffins But When The Spell Goes Wrong, Everything Goes Wrong.

  • ...
 1
 697

The End

The next days he looks besides she looks besides her and sees Dr.whooves. Derpy think Dr.whooves not wearing any type of uniform. Derpy looks outside and sees ponyville. “What the?” derpy says. She goes inside the kitchen and starts to make muffins. Then she sees pony gathering around a pony that says “I will make all your wishes come true” this time derpy doesn’t say anything thing what the in ponyville is going on in this the pony that screwed me up in the first place? Then derpy looks at the stage and sees carrot top leaving the stage and cheering. Then she looks at spike changing the pony on stage. Derpy goes back to her home without doing anything stupid again. She sees that her daughter is trying to help with the muffins. Dr.whooves comes down and asked “honey did you have the strangest dream about queens and war and evil ponies and other types of stuff” derpy answered yes and dinky says really I had that dream to. They all look at each other shocked. Dinky then says” do you think...” the ponies knew that was no dream but no one knew the ending and how there perfectly fine.
That part is up to you

Comments ( 1 )

good job in completing a story!

Login or register to comment