• Published 27th Aug 2012
  • 697 Views, 1 Comments

When a Derp Has Too Save The Day - derpyhoovesstories



Derpy Just Want To Come Queen Of Muffins But When The Spell Goes Wrong, Everything Goes Wrong.

  • ...
 1
 697

The Devil Pony And The Vampire Pony

She wakes up with a black pony over her. It was the vampire pony. Derpy faints, and later she wakes up in a dungeon chained to the wall with a vampire pony and the devil pony in front of her. Hehehe says the devil pony laughing evilly. What should we do this derped up pony? Derpy sees behind the 2 evil ponies there are skeletons and derpy also realizes there are bones on the floor. The 2 evil ponies walk up on to this beam and the floor opens into a lava pool derpy realizes that see is getting closer and closer to the lava. Derpy scream and she lifts up her legs so she won’t get burned. She screams and screams but nothing happens. Now it no more going up she has 5 seconds left. The 2 ponies sang 4 3- mommy yells dinky barging in realizing she will die in 2 seconds. The machine all of sudden stops. The ponies’ bang of the button but the devil pony looks dinky doo with her horn. I’ll kill you says the devil pony grabbing dinky doo. Dinky doo horn break the chains and derpy flies right to dinky but the bat pony grabs derpy by the wing and bit her in the wing. Derpys feels drowsy, and her wings stop flapping, her eyes close, and she doesn’t move. Dinky doo horn lights up in anger. The bat pony drops derpy but before it hits the lava Mississippi barges into the room with Luna. Luna uses her horn to grab derpy by wing right before she falls inside the lava pit. Mississippi punches the devil pony, and grabs dinky doo an also shoves the devil pony into the lava pit. Splash. Mississippi runs out with dinky while Luna runs out with dying derpy. They bring derpy to Leah, and the ponies pray to their princess. Dinky doo says” oh dear celestia. Luna looks at her and asking two questions “who is celestia? Also how did you get her?” Dinky answered back she is our princess and this is how I got here “me, my dad, my uncle’ and two aunts had a fight about my mommy. The unicorn that did the spell redid it, but this time it went according to plan. We wondered what went wrong then I remembered I got scared and mommy was looking at me and she moved. The unicorn told her not to move so I got teleported here. A pony grabbed my and made me wear something silly I threw it away but a pony warned me not to do that and she gave me her suit. Cause she had an extra. She showed me to my mommy and she is in this house right now. Dinky shows the ponies to a teenager with a light grayish pink pony with blue eyes that match her bow, suit, shoes and her glasses. She was a servant of the queen. You can tell by the way she is dressed. Mississippi offers to watches a cartoon with dinky doo while Leah is working on derpy while Luna beats up the servant. Well well well says the servant grinning evilly. Luna doesn’t seem happy with this servant her so she asked her to leave, and the servant leaves but before she does she says you know you didn’t beat the vampire or the devil. All ponies will die!!! Leah screams. They all came rushing up stairs. I don’t think derpy will make it. Dinky doo cries and Mississippi pats her on the back. As derpy eyes began to close slower and slower dinky doo began to talk louder and louder because the slower everything went the louder dinky doo voice got” mommy? Mommy? Mommy?! Stay with us mommy don’t leave! By the time she stopped taking derpy eyes where fully closed dinky cried and cried. Luna didn’t think she was dead so she checked her breathing. Luna was shocked, she was in a coma. Luna screams at the ponies telling them that she is alive and she is in a deep sleep that’s all. Dinky hugged the sleeping pony.