• Published 20th May 2020
  • 219 Views, 0 Comments

Windy meets Fluffle Puff - Windy Breeze



What happens if Windy Breeze meets Fluffle Puff?

  • ...
 0
 219

Pfft!

Windy Breeze sat alone outside a cafe in Ponyville. It was very early, and most ponies are still sleep unlike Windy, who is an early riser to help Applejack harvesting the apple trees. To her surprise, the apple family aren't harvesting the apples, and there was nothing else for her to do other than staring blankly into space.

She was too bored that she didn't notice a pony sat infront of her across the table. Only she did noticed the stranger when it blew a raspberry on her, sending a saliva into her face.

The pony was the furriest pony she ever seen in her entire life. The mare's body, legs, mane, and tail are hidden under a ball of pink coat. The coat so thick that the pony's cutie mark is completely hidden. In Windy's mind, the mare is very fluffy. too fluffly

Windy decides to break the silence “Hello there” she said “Nice weather we have here today” she waited for the fluffy pink mare to respond, but to her dismay, she didn't say anything “So you're one of those ponies who don't talk often?” still no reply from the stranger other than draw back her tongue. Windy's smile became forced “Can you atleast speak, please?” when she still got no response from the fluffy pink mare, Windy sighed in defeat “Fine...” she groaned before throwing her a bored look.

Ponies go out of their houses and take a casual stroll. Windy decided to wave, and greet at them, earning some reply.

While Windy was greeting Cloudchaser, the stranger gasped. Windy glanced at her “Is there something wrong?” she lifted an eyebrow. The fluffy pink mare looked as if she saw the most beautiful thing in the world was actually looking at her, her cyan eyes sparkling with inspiration similar to the ones Rarity had when she imagine the Wonderbolt wearing a very beautiful dress. Windy backed away from the pink furry mare, realizing her intentions.

“No” she gave her a scared look as the pink mare neared her, half standing on the table “No, I have no mood to wear fancy stuff” the fluffy pony didn't listen to her, and continued moving her towards her “N-No!”


“Please tell me how you got much strength to drag a pegasus to your house for two miles” Windy Breeze said as she sat on the fluffy pink mare's couch inside her house. Windy had to endure being dragged by the mare for several minutes, before they arrive to stranger's house, which appears to be pale pink like her. The pink mare was currently brushing Windy's blue mane. Windy was now wearing a white shirt with a pink heart, concealing her Wonderbolt uniform she's wearing.

“Can i take these things off after this dress up ends?” the pink mare stuck her tongue out at her “I can take that a yes” Windy said, letting the pink mare do her 'job'. Windy decide to ask the pink mare for her name “What's your name anyway?”

The pink mare let out a gasp. She pick up a quill, finds a notepad, then writing something. She dropped her quill to pick up the notepad.

Fluffle Puff

“So your name is Fluffle Puff? What an adorable name you have” Windy commented. Fluffle shook out of excitement/joy? Windy couldn't tell. Maybe both?.


Windy didn't expect that she would dressing up casually. She wore a pink hat, pink ribbon, pink shirt, pink skirt, and pink shoes. All pink! Not that Windy hated pink. She still wore the grateful smile on her face as she look at her reflection in the mirror with Fluffle Puff behind her with a expectant expression.

“This looks nice” she said. Fluffle jump once again. Windy turned to her “Thank you” Fluffle's eyes sparkle in happiness. She then suddenly pushed Windy to a small table with tea and two slice of cake “W-Woah, okay, okay. I'll have some tea!” Windy sat on her haunches. She brought the cake to her mouth ate it “Mmm, Strawberry, my second favorate cake flavor” Fluffle didn't say anything. Only smiling at the Wonderbolt as she messily ate her slice of cake while ate hers by directly using her mouth to pick up the dessert.

After eating their cakes, the duo gulped down their tea, in Fluffle's case a similar fashion to how she ate her slice of cake. Windy, on the other hoof casually drank hers “It's nice to meet you, Fluffle” Windy said. She stood up turn around, her back facing Fluffle “,but i have to go now. I had to go to the Wonderbolts to teach some cadets” just as Windy is about to reach the front door, something caught hold of one of her hindleg. She look behind her to see Fluffle, holding her hindleg with a pleading look “Sorry Fluffle, but it's very important, i don't want Spitfire to be upset of me” Fluffle responded by giving her puppy eyes pleading for her to stay “please...” she finally let out a sigh of defeat “Fine”


After she convinced Windy not to leave, they did so many things for hours; introducing the Wonderbolt to her pets; showing a picture of her, and her big sis (Windy gave her a blank look before uttering “Make us whole”, which made the latter confused for a few seconds); showing several of her drawings (much to the latter's interest, and reminding her of a particular friend back in Ponyville); and cooking a strawberry cake together.

“I'm grateful that we met, Fluffle Puff. You are sweeter than any candy I ever tasted!” Windy said out loud. Fluffle squeed, much to her new friend's amusement.

They then heard a knock. Fluffle stood up, but Windy blocked her way “No,” she said "I'll be the one to answer the door” Fluffle gasped, her smile quickly dissipated. As Windy neared the door (probably annoyed for whoever outside the house is so impatient), Windy opened the door, revealing a tall unicorn covered in... a blanket?

The unicorn just stood there motionless. Windy decided to pull the blanket off the poor unicorn. Fluffle gasped just in time reveal the pony beneath the blanket.

“A bug!”


After some misunderstanding, Windy and Chrysalis' fight involving shooting magic beam, and some bucking had ended with the two covered in numerous bandages. For someone who hated Chrysalis till the ends of Equus, they will be surprised to see a Wonderbolt, casually drinking tea, talking, and laughing along with the Changeling queen.

“-and i was like 'hey, you got red on you, Rarity' and you know how she reacted?” she look at Chrysalis with an expectant look.

“She screamed, and tried to remove whatever got on her hooves?” the changeling queen said bluntly, showing no emotion while Fluffle blew a raspberry at Chrysalis.

Windy look at her with surprise “How did you know that”

Chrysalis shrugged “I was disguised as a cross-eyed pegasus. Seriously, I was having a hard time when i was disguising as her”

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment