• Published 11th May 2020
  • 366 Views, 10 Comments

Opposite Worlds - Mystoriessucklolyeet

  • ...
 10
 366

Chapter 2- FlutterDie

Fluttershy woke up to the sound of howling the next day. It was 5:00 a.m, meaning breakfast time for her animals and maybe tending to a wound or two. She gently climbed out of her bed, and went to brush her teeth. When she was done, she headed for the food bags.

She fed the bunnies, then the deer, the moose, the bears, the birds, the mice, and then the rest of them. She also went and got some cold water from the sink , and watered all her plants. She flew to the vets around 7:00 am, and used her key to open the door. She helped out a patient who had their mouse get his tail cut off by a cat.

She gently cleaned him off and bandaged up his tail. The phone rang, so she went to answer. It was Zecora, telling her the location of a few rowdy, untamed, and unloved vines in the Everfree Forest. She left the vets office and arrived to the plants soon. She gently held each one and patted them until they relaxed. Fluttershy tried leaving, but one of the vines tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around and said “ I guess you can come!” The vine wrapped around her, and Fluttershy went back to her cottage.

She went to plant it, and then, when she was done, Fluttershy saw a strange looking portal. She shyed away from it, but eventually got enough courage to approach it. When she stepped in, the strength she had was very low, causing her to black out.

She woke up similarly to Rarity, but instead of a gem gag, Fluttershy had some flowers in her muzzle. She watched the scene carefully, noticing slight changes. The other Fluttershy got worse and worse, grabbing a knife and getting way too close to Angel Bunny with it. Normal Fluttershy panicked as the scene changed. The vines...oh god they had teeth.

That was where it all began. The other Fluttershy sliced off Angel Bunny’s head and attacked the nearest animals, until most were dead. The rest that were alive got eaten by the plants, along with the dead ones.

Meanwhile, back at the castle, Twilight was severely stressed, and Luna was sitting with her, trying to get Twilight to relax. She wouldn’t calm down, but Luna tried. She really did.

Rarity, however, was already dead. She’d been killed a few hours before Fluttershy had entered the portal. She was marked with hundreds of pins, hung from the ceiling like a piñata.

But back to Fluttershy. She was promptly eaten by the vines, and the last image of her was her back legs sticking out of the vines mouth.

Author's Note:

Fluttershy is my favorite character so this got a bit...weird. Oh well, I still love it.

Comments ( 3 )

So, Chapter 3 will probably be out fast. I’m going to try and work on posting a bit more! Looking forward to your comments!

Do they have to die? Is there no resolution?

This is my new acc btw- Iris

Login or register to comment